- » Gourmet Stuffed Pork
Gourmet Stuffed Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet stuffed pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet stuffed pork recipes.
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 130.64
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Apricot Stuffed Chops
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Insert the cloves into the apricots and keep aside.
3) Cut a deep pocket in each chop and season with salt and pepper.
4) In a bowl, combine the corn, bread crumbs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, thyme and... - 47.4006
Pork Chops Stuffed With Prunes
1. Start by prheating the oven to 350°
2. Take the pork chops, and make pockets in them, by cutting from rib side to fat edge of each chop, make sure that you do not cut through fat edge
3 .In a small saucepan, and in it, combine... - 46.4206
Apricot Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix celery, onion and butter.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3- 5 minutes stirring in between.
4) Blend remaining stuffing ingredients and mix.
5) With a spoon fill the mixture in... - 46.0677
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 45.6351
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 45.0107
Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1) Rinse the sauerkraut under cold running water and cover them with cold water, keeping aside for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce sourness.
2) Dry the sauerkraut by squeezing them and then keep aside.
3) Take a large saucepan and allow... - 44.9419
Beef Cashewnut Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut off the stalk ends of peppers, discard the seeds and pith, reserve the stalk ends.
2) In a wok, saute the onion, garlic and celery in oil, until the onion is soft but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced pork and stir-fry, breaking... - 44.9006
Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe pork chops well with damp paper towels.
To Make Savory Stuffing:
3. In hot butter in skillet, cook onion and celery until tender—about 8 minutes.
4. Add bread cubes, brown slightly and remove from... - 44.824
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Tabouleh Stuffed Pork Chops
With a sharp knife, cut an opening in the rib side of each chop, forming a pocket.
Be careful not to cut through to the other side of chop.
In a small saucepan, combine water and salt; bring to a boil.
Stir in bulgur.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer over... - 43.9824
Asian Pork Stuffed Duck
1) In a bowl of hot water, soak the mushrooms for 1/2 hour.
Drain well and finely chop them.
2) Wash, dry the duck thoroughly and rub the inner and outer surface with a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Preheat the oven... - 43.8162
Gourmet Style Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Make a pocket in each pork chop by cutting horizontally into the pork chop from fat side almost to bone.
For stuffing: In saucepan stir together onion, green pepper and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables... - 43.7518
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage And Spinach
Lay the pork roast out flat, fat side down, and decide whether you can fill it and roll it like a jelly roll or whether you must cut some of the meat from the center so that you have room for a stuffing.
Wash, chop, and quickly fry the spinach in olive... - 41.8456
Sage 7 Apples Stuffed Pork Chops
1) In a large bowl, add the bread crumbs, melted butter, apples, raisins, salt, sugar, onion, pepper and sage together.
2) Toss lightly to mix, then slightly moisten the stuffing with a little hot water, if required.
3) In a baking dish, trim and... - 41.4138
Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops
Chop mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
Saute in butter in skillet for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Add salt and pepper.
Make a slit in pork chops almost to the bone.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill chops with mushroom mixture.
Put... - 40.6846
Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast
1. Flatten the roast after untying it properly.
2. Take a 1 quart glass casserole, stir in celery, onion and butter.
3. Keep the casserole for cooking in microwave for 4 minutes at HIGH without covering.
4. Cook until the onions and... - 40.5946
Loin Of Pork Stuffed With Truffles
Lay the meat on a board, salt and pepper it, and lay the truffle pieces at intervals along the meat.
Add a few little slivers of garlic.
Roll up the meat and tie it round with string so that it is the shape of a long, narrow bolster.
Put the meat in a baking... - 40.3129
Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Have butcher cut a pocket in each pork chop.
2. Combine bread crumbs, apples, raisins, salt, sugar, onion, pepper, sage, and melted butter. Toss together lightly. Moisten slightly with a little water if stuffing is dry.
3. Fill pockets in pork chops with... - 40.231
Pork Stuffed Bean Curd
These Stuffed Bean Curds taste divine ! Just enjoy these soft meat-stuffed bean curds as a snack or an appetizer with savory sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Stuffed Bean Curd are eagerly awaited ! - 39.1988
Orange Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Wipe chops well with damp paper towels.
2. Make Stuffing: In small bowl, combine stuffing mix, parsley, orange peel, salt, Worcestershire, pepper and water. Toss lightly until well mixed. Use to stuff chops.
3. Place chops in small,... - 35.4324
Sunshine Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Rub garlic all over chops. Discard garlic. In small cup, mix pepper and paprika. Rub all over chops.
2. Coat large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add pork chops. Cook 1 minute per side or until... - 35.2703
Gourmet Stuffed Pork Chops
Preheat electric skillet to 250 degrees.
Lightly season inside slit of each chop with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a slice of cheese and ham inside each slit.
Close each opening with two toothpicks.
Dip chops in egg, moistening edges well.
Then dip in... - 34.3628