- » Gourmet Steam Pork
Gourmet Steam Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet steam pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet steam pork recipes.
Steamed Pork With Garlic
Steam pork in a covered bowl until tender.
Cool, then slice as thinly as possible.
Arrange on serving plate.
Combine all other ingredients, mixing until sugar is dissolved, then pour over pork and serve. - 31.9399
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 45.6351
Pork Shu Mei
Mix together all the ingredients except the wrappers.
Stir the mixture by hand until you can feel it begin to bind together.
This takes a minute or so of hard mixing.
Place a fat tablespoon of the mixture in the middle of a wrap per.
Fold the four sides up... - 45.0645
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 45.1144
Pork Chops With Sweet Potatoes And Apples
Heat 1 teaspoon butter, or chop trimmings, in medium skillet.
Brown chops over medium heat.
Cover with lid ajar, cook on low 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine water, 1 tablespoon butter, salt and brown sugar.
Stir over medium heat until boiling; set... - 41.0054
Beef Cashewnut Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut off the stalk ends of peppers, discard the seeds and pith, reserve the stalk ends.
2) In a wok, saute the onion, garlic and celery in oil, until the onion is soft but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced pork and stir-fry, breaking... - 44.9006
Shikaar Aur Jheenga Pulao
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, add rice and 1 1/4 cups water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes until it is half cooked. Drain the rice.
3)Take a casserole and place rice in casserole.
4)In a saucepan and... - 49.1036
Indian Style Pork Chops
1) Wash and wipe the pork chops.
2) Remove extra fat from the pork.
3) In a large pan, melt the lard and fry the... - 45.9818
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 46.8153
Pork Loin With Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce
Got company coming over and planning to make something scrumptious for your guest? Then why not give this Pork Loin with Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce recipe a try. Watch the video to see detailed instructions. This recipe has a few extra steps, but the end... - 125.603
Pork Chops With Sage
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Put your potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to a boil.
Boil 3 or 4 minutes—you only want to parboil them—then drain and allow to steam dry.
Lay your pork chops on a board and insert a small paring knife horizontally... - 44.8058
Pork Chops With Onion Raisin Chutney
1. Place the pork chops in a bag set in a bowl; add marinade. Seal bag and chill 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain chops, discarding marinade.
2. Grill pork chops on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 8 to 11 minutes or till... - 36.9163
Florentine Medaillons Of Pork
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Add required salt and pepper to the pork.
3) Now chop the spinach into coarse pieces.
4) In a small saucepan, stir 2 tablespoons butter until melted over moderate heat.
5) Mix in the flour and further blend... - 43.8711
Jeweled Pork Terrine
1) Wash the romaine lettuce and trim the stems.
2) Take the boiling water and cook the lettuce for 2 minutes.
3) Make the leaves dry by spreading them on the paper towels.
5) Wash the carrots and scrape them. Make many notches on the carrots... - 45.4457
Pork Stuffed Bean Curd
These Stuffed Bean Curds taste divine ! Just enjoy these soft meat-stuffed bean curds as a snack or an appetizer with savory sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Stuffed Bean Curd are eagerly awaited ! - 39.1988
Pork Dumplings In Beef Soup
Homemade dumplings in a homemade soup! Be prepared for a lot of work for this one! As great as it might sound, this definitely needs loads of time and loads of ingredients…that’s exactly why it turns out so delicious!!! - 106.941
Crisp Pork New England Clam Chowder
Steam open chowder clams.
Strain and reserve the liquid; coarsely grind or chop clams.
If canned clams are used, strain and reserve liquid.
Measure clam liquid; add water if amount is less than 4 cups.
Fry pork in large kettle until golden.
Remove pork and... - 44.525
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan, except potato.
Bring to boiling point and allow to cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
Add the mashed potato and mix together.
Roll out half of pastry to line bottom of a deep 9" pie plate.
Fill with meat filling.
Cover... - 48.211
Korean Katsu Fusion - Donkkaseu Recipe With Special Guest Qiranger
Korean donkkaseu is the Korean version of schnitzel. But it is a level up for its sumptuous filling inside and if you go that extra step, it becomes a whole new recipe. Take a look at this fabulous recipe that comes together wonderfully with a little bit of... - 106.635
Five Spice Spareribs
1. In a large bowl mix all the marinade ingredients and marinate the spareribs for about 25 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a deep -fat fryer or large wok fry the ribs slowly until they are brown and drain on kitchen paper, it can be... - 44.841
Bacon And Colcannon With Cider Sauce
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender.
3. Strip the spring greens from the stems and shred the leaves. Steam... - 45.2134