- » Gourmet Steam Pork
Gourmet Steam Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet steam pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet steam pork recipes.
Pork Shu Mei
Mix together all the ingredients except the wrappers.
Stir the mixture by hand until you can feel it begin to bind together.
This takes a minute or so of hard mixing.
Place a fat tablespoon of the mixture in the middle of a wrap per.
Fold the four sides up... - 43.354
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 42.323
You May Also Like!
Steamed Pork With Garlic
Steam pork in a covered bowl until tender.
Cool, then slice as thinly as possible.
Arrange on serving plate.
Combine all other ingredients, mixing until sugar is dissolved, then pour over pork and serve. - 31.6916
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 44.662
Pork Chops With Sweet Potatoes And Apples
Heat 1 teaspoon butter, or chop trimmings, in medium skillet.
Brown chops over medium heat.
Cover with lid ajar, cook on low 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine water, 1 tablespoon butter, salt and brown sugar.
Stir over medium heat until boiling; set... - 41.4682
Beef Cashewnut Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut off the stalk ends of peppers, discard the seeds and pith, reserve the stalk ends.
2) In a wok, saute the onion, garlic and celery in oil, until the onion is soft but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced pork and stir-fry, breaking... - 44.2835
Shikaar Aur Jheenga Pulao
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, add rice and 1 1/4 cups water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes until it is half cooked. Drain the rice.
3)Take a casserole and place rice in casserole.
4)In a saucepan and... - 49.0697
Pork Loin With Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce
Got company coming over and planning to make something scrumptious for your guest? Then why not give this Pork Loin with Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce recipe a try. Watch the video to see detailed instructions. This recipe has a few extra steps, but the end... - 113.584
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 44.4049
Pork Chops With Sage
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Put your potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to a boil.
Boil 3 or 4 minutes—you only want to parboil them—then drain and allow to steam dry.
Lay your pork chops on a board and insert a small paring knife horizontally... - 45.2399
Mexican Pizza Nachos
Fry chorizo; drain off grease.
Arrange chips on baking sheet; top with cooked chorizo; sprinkle on cheese and green chiles.
Place in broiler and heat until all of the cheese is hot and melted.
Top with dollops of sour cream. - 27.5729
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.3962