- » Gourmet Steak
Gourmet Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet steak recipes.
How To Make A Pizza At Home - Food Porn
Making a homemade pizza is a whole different ball game! It's so much more satisfying than buying one and they taste sublime. So check out this recipe for the best homemade pizza you'll EVER eat! - 124.961
Alabama Steak Sandwiches
Alabama steak sandwiches are probably the simplest sandwiches you would have come across. But the flavorful meat tastes great along with the cheese. It would have been great if we could see how the finished ones look, but I hope they look great as well. Check... - 121.287
Duck Breast Steak
How many of you want to convert your kitchen into a restaurant? Alright, this special recipe with duck breasts are going to make your dream come true. Cook the duck breasts by following the chef's instruction and enjoy unlimited number of delicacies including... - 118.422
Perfect Premium Steak
Want to serve restaurant-like steaks on your dinner table - here is the secret. In this video, chef shows how to cook your steaks perfectly on the grill. Perhaps you never knew it was so easy. Just have a look into the video. - 116.028
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 114.41
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 113.901
Steak With Potatoes And Veggies
The combination of delicious pieces of steak, potato and vegetables is definitely one of the nations favorite family dinners. Watch Chef Erik Blauberg as he shows you a great way of prepping your favorite weekend meal. This recipe produces a wonderfully... - 111.476
Rib Eye Steak With Gorgonzola Butter
1. In a bowl mash together the gorgonzola and butter with a fork until combined but still slightly chunky.
2. Bring steaks to room temperature.
3. Brush steaks with olive oil sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 2 large heavy skillets... - 107.895
Sirloin Steaks Grilled On Lava Australian Wagyu
1. Season Wagyu with sea salt, and pepper.
2. Slice potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat lava rock on grill.
4. For steak sauce, in a sauce pan add all the sauce ingredients. Place it on heat and let it simmer for 35-45... - 105.659
Seared Steak With Red Wine Sauce
Its easy to cook up this gourmet style beef steak with a red wine sauce! Follow the video to the tee and you d have one impeccable looking steak served with a crispy salad. See the video for more! - 92.2139
Meaty Alaskan King Crab With Jumbo Shrimp And Flat Iron Steak
his is an amazing recipe! Meaty Alaskan King Crab leggs, medium jumbo shrimp and flat Iron steak topped with a Cajun butter & mushroom sauce. We are talking "Off the hook" grilling here. Grill grates in action! Can be cooke don a Traeger, Mak, Louisinan,... - 91.3078
Steak And Chocolate Cake
If you want to impress your loved one at home, then try this Steak and Chocolate Cake recipe. It is a nice combination and perfect for Valentine’s Day! This video will show you step by step preparation of these delicious recipes. - 79.9694
Marinated Steak With Onions And Peppers
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. In a glass or stainless-steel pie plate, prepare marinade mixture by blending cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and pepper.
3. Add steak to the marinade and coat evenly.... - 49.0702
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Vegetable... - 48.832
Nina's Steak And Mushroom Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole. This Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something... - 48.1984
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
1)In a bowl, mix soy sauce, water, onion flakes, crushed garlic and sugar.
2)Put in the cube steaks and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3)To Make the Sauce: In a 1 quart saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter.
4)In a bowl, sift flour with salt,... - 47.767
Apple Sauce Ham Steak
1) Take a dish and fry one ham steak, each side for 45 seconds.
2) Save the fat.
3) Continue the same process for the second steak.
4) Add the fat from the second ham to the first and save.
5) Take a baking dish and place both the steaks in it.
6) Add... - 47.6883
Steak Au Poivre
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thick chips and dry in a tea-towel.
3. In a pan for deep frying , heat oil to about 190 degrees centigrade, add chips to the oil and fry for 6-7 minutes until just... - 47.4797
Madeira Steak With Rosti
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, put potatoes bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and, when cool enough to handle, remove the peel.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
3. In a bowl, crush peppercorns and season... - 47.4474
Charcoal Grilled Chuck Steak
1)In a bowl, mix the salad oil with onion, lemon juice, salts, pepper, thyme, oregano, rosemary and minced garlic.
2)In a shallow pan, place the steak. Pour the mixture over it.
3)Let it marinate in room temperature for 4 hours. Turn the steak... - 47.3868
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.3381
1)Heat a heavy skillet, melt the fat.
2)Brown the steak on two sides and remove it from the pan.
3)Put in mushrooms, onions and green pepper in the drippings in the skillet.
4)Sauté for 5 minutes.
5)Blend chili sauce, water, salt, pepper, garlic salt,... - 47.1338
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 46.9817
This Steak Diane is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Steak Diane dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.6926
Steak And Kidney Pies
1. Prepare piecrust mix as the label directs shape into ball and refrigerate covered, until needed.
2. Cover kidneys with cold water and add 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Let it stand for 30 minutes and drain.
4. Remove outer membrane and excess... - 46.4585
Steak With Mushroom Puff Tartlets
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Prepare the pastry sheet with the thickness of a £1 coin by rolling on a flat surface. Cut 2 x 12cm circles from the sheet with the help of a cutter or by scoring around a saucer.... - 46.334
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.2979
Steak And Shrimp Kabobs
1)In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, cream cherry, orange rind and garlic powder.
2)Add shrimp and steak to this mixture and let marinate in refrigerator overnight or 3 to 4 hours.
3)Cut thick slices of pineapple from top and... - 46.1481
Teriyaki Steak With Fennel Slaw
1. Combining the soy, vinegar and honey.
2. Add the steaks to the marinade and turn to coat.
3. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Toss together the carrot, fennel, onion and coriander and chill until serving.
5. In a griddle sear the... - 46.0785
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 46.003
Cheese Steak Jarlsberg
1) Take a bowl and combine tomatoes, onion, pepper, garlic, parsley and chili powder in it. Blend well and cover the bowl. Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Cook several slices of... - 45.8308
Steak Au Poivre Dinner
Dampen potato[es]; sprinkle with salt.
Prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Place potato[es] on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until almost tender, 3 to 3 1/2 min [6 to 7 min].
Brush browning sauce over both... - 45.8158
Chuck Steak Sandwiches
1)In a bowl, mix chopped onion, lemon juice, salad oil, salts, pepper, thyme, oregano, rosemary and minced garlic.
2)On a shallow pan, add in the steak.
3)Pour the mixture over and allow it to stand for several hours. During marination, turn... - 45.7588
1) In a small pan, heat onion, garlic and water to boiling and cook for 10 minutes, or till the liquid evaporates.
2) Reduce the heat and continue cooking, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes till the onion lightly browns.
3) Dust over the flour... - 45.6095
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 45.4215
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Lightly mix together the chuck, onion, salt, egg, paprika, pepper, hot sauce and bacon.
3) Take an aluminum foil and grease it lightly.
4) Spread the meat mixture on it, shaping it in the form of an... - 45.3768
Bushmills Flamed Steak
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the butter until it is golden brown.
2. Sear the steaks quickly in the brown butter and cook to desired degree of doneness.
3. Remove steak to a hot serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. To make the... - 45.3751
Mushroom Stuffed Steak Rolls
1. Use a mallet, pound butterfly steak until it is thin enough for rolling.
2. Season one side of the steak with salt and pepper.
3. In a medium glass bowl, put together mushrooms, onion and butter.
4. Heat on High 3 to 4 minutes; stir once.
5.... - 45.3737
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 45.2804
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine softened butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1 1/2 inches apart and fill... - 45.2432
Grilled Steak With Gremolata
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill, or preheat the broiler
2. Before cooking, around 1 hour in advance, take the fillets and rub with a little salt and the coarsely ground pepper
3. Lay the steaks on a surface, and... - 44.789
Marinated Steak Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the 1/4 cup olive oil, wine vinegar, sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef... - 44.6036
1. Remove any fat or lard from the steak and cut into strips as long as one's fingers
2. Add the steak to a shallow dish
3. In another bowl, mix together brandy, rosemary, pepper, celery salt, cayenne and oil; pour this over the steak... - 44.4637
Entrecote Steak Chasseur
1. Dice onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, strain tomato juice and add white wine, tarragon and stock cube; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add diced onion, tomatoes and mushrooms; over high heat boil for 5 minutes with... - 44.4603
Cajun Style Blackened Steak
1) Pare the cucumber, slice lengthwise, and deseed.
2) Thin slice it crosswise.
3) Into a medium bowl,put the slices.
4) Make 2 halves of the bell pepper and remove seeds, and slice into strips.
5) Pare and mince the garlic.
6) Dice the... - 44.3719
Oriental Chuck Steak
1. Heat fat in skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Brown chuck steak on both sides in hot fat.
3. Add onions and cook until golden brown.
4. Add water to drained bamboo-shoot liquid to make 3/4 cup liquid. Combine liquid with soy sauce, molasses, and bouillon... - 44.344
Easy Oven Barbecues Steak Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Pound the seasoned flour into steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
3) In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the steak, onion, celery and garlic in shortening, until browned.
4) Stir in... - 44.2632
Onion And Celery Enhanced Swiss Steak
1. Slice steak in pieces big enough to serve.
2. Combine flour, salt and pepper and apply the mixture on the steak coating it well from all sides.
3. Keep aside the unused mixture.
4. Take an 8 inch square glass baking dish, put meat... - 44.2497
1. Debone the chicken and make two steaks.
2. Using a meat hammer or bottom of a small saucepan, flatten each steak into ¼ inch thickness.
3. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and coat with oil
4. Keep in a dish and refrigerate for 6 to 8... - 44.2148
The Gourmet's Breakfast Steak
Season the steaks as you like and broil them to your desired doneness.
While steaks cook, heat the butter in a small sauce pan.
Add the mushrooms and saute until all moisture has evaporated.
Add the onions, demi-glace, brandy and sherry.
Bring to a boil and... - 44.1388
Gourmet Pepper Steak
Cut steak in thin strips.
Preheat browning dish on HI (max. power) 7 minutes.
Smear oil over dish and add beef strips.
Cook on HI (max. power) 2 to 3 minutes, flipping strips after 1 minute, or when strips are brown.
Stir; add garlic.
Cook, covered, on 70... - 43.9959
Marinated Steak Kabobs
1)In a skillet, saute onions in oil.
2)Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and mustard.
3)Pour this over the meat and vegetables and let marinate overnight in refrigerator.
4)Remove meat and vegetables from marinade.
5)In... - 43.9438
Steak & Shrimp Toss
Trim fat & cut meat across the grain into strips about 1/4" thick, 1" wide, & 3" long.
Peel & slice onions; wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel & slice lengthwise.
Seed peppers and cut into strips; trim the zucchini and cut into 3" sticks.
Heat oil in... - 43.8427
Margaret's Swiss Steak
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, put the onions and celery.
2) Cut the steak neatly into serving-size pieces and dredge the pieces in 1/4 cup flour.
3) In a saucepan, brown the meat on both sides in oil. Transfer to the slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle salt... - 43.7338
Steak 'n Potato Dinner
Cut steak in serving-size pieces.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat the meat with flour mixture.
In skillet, brown meat slowly in hot fat—this should take 20 to 30 minutes.
Add the broth.
Cover skillet tightly and simmer (don't boil) 30 minutes or until... - 43.5899
Pork Steak With Vegetables
1) In a skillet over a stove, sear the steaks in the heated oil, until evenly brown, drain off excess fat.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup, water, scallions, salt and pepper together, stir to mix well.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the pork... - 43.4453
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.4182
Steak With Sour Cream
1) Season the steak pieces with salt and pepper
2) In a slow cooker, add the seasoned steak with the onion, bouillon cube and 1/2 cup water.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Remove the steak and keep warm.
5)... - 43.2565
Gourmet Steak On Toast
Feeling hungry! Then Gourmet Steak On Toast is the perfect choice. You can prepare this in no time and the toasts are simply divine. Try this Gourmet Steak On Toast recipe! - 43.0499
Baked Cube Steak
Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil and sear steak squares on all sides.
Remove from skillet and place in baking pan.
Put about 3 to 4 T.flour in the fat left in the skillet, turning heat down so it will cook slowly.
Stir flour constantly (add more olive... - 43.0206
Steak N Stout
Prepare the marinade by combining the stout, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, and bay leaf.
Place the steak in a glass or other nonmetal container just large enough to hold the meat and pour the marinade over it.
Allow the steak to marinate at least 1 hour,... - 42.8908
Steak My Way
1) Use black pepper, sugar and garlic powder as seasoning and rub the steaks using it.
2) Now add olive oil, dark soy sauce and bourbon to the steaks and let them marinate.
3) Keep in fridge without lid for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Chop mushrooms and... - 42.8908
Steak Au Poivre Vert
The day before the barbecue, trim excess fat from meat.
Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over steaks.
Cover dish and marinate steaks overnight, turning steaks occasionally.
The next day, remove steaks... - 42.6691
Al Waxman S Whiskey Steak
1. Rub some crushed pepper over the steak pressing it into the meat.
2. Add oil and vinegar and keep it marinated at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Heat the grill and grill the meat until done as desired.
4. Sprinkle some sugar on... - 42.253
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients together except the cooked rice and stir well to mix.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving... - 42.0539
Steak With Seasoned Butter
1) Layer a plate with a sheet of waxed paper.
2) Put half of the butter in a small bowl.
3) Now add the horseradish, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper and stir until folded.
4) Keep in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm... - 41.9421
Steak Au Poivre
Crack the peppercorns on a cloth with a rolling pin or in a mortar with a pestle.
Season the steaks with salt; then press an even coating of cracked pepper on each side.
Saute the shallot in butter, in a skillet large enough to hold the steaks in a single... - 41.876
Baked Ham Steak With Curried Fruit
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Trim excess fat from ham steaks and put them in a large greased baking dish (big enough to hold them in a single layer, 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches).
Drain pineapple tidbits and measure out 2/3 cup of the juice.
Pour juice over... - 41.7335
1. Into a mixing bowl, grate the paneer (cottage cheese) using a fine cheese grater.
2. Add salt, pepper and 20gms flour to the paneer.
3. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and shape into two burgers.
4. In a frying pan, heat fat to deep fry... - 41.5575
Venison Swiss Steak
1) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper.
2) In the flour, dredge the steak.
3) In a skillet, brown the meat in oil and put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
4) Add all the remaining ingrediens.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7... - 41.3639
Stuffed Round Steak
Very lightly salt round steak or use seasoned tenderizer salt.
Grate carrots; add to prepared bread cubes.
Add sage, thyme and grated or chopped onion.
Mix bouillon cube in water until dissolved.
Add to the bread and carrots (dressing should be rather moist;... - 41.2664
Mako Shark Steak Au Poivre
1.Take the skiced shark and wipe it dry.
2.Season the pieces with salt.
3.In a sheet of waxed pepper put pepper and coat the sliced fish with the pepper.
4.Take a heavy skillet, and heat butter in it.
5.Put slices of fish in th ebutter... - 41.1493
Steak, Kidney, Mushroom & Oyster Pie
Put in a frying pan and heat the margarine and vegetable oil.
Add onions that have been sliced thin and cook until golden brown.
Add mushrooms that have been washed but not peeled or broken.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Cut up and roll in seasoned... - 41.1092
Round Steak Stroganoff
1. Cut steak across the grain into thin strips 1/2 inch x 2 inches. Sprinkle with meat tenderizer according to package directions. Let stand.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and brown gently. Remove meat from... - 41.0299
Gourmet Steak Platter
1) In a pan, add the cabbage with salt, caraway seeds and enough water to almost cover.
2) Place a lid over the pan and cook for 15 minutes, or till just tender.
3) Lift out the cabbage and drain well.
4) Cut out the core and place the cabbage,... - 40.9706
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
1. In a bowl mix first 7 ingredients.
2. Transfer into a shallow dish.
3. Dredge meat into the mixture and coat well.
4. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn occasionally.
5. Drain out meat from marinade.
6. Broil 6 inches from heat... - 40.8043
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 325° F
2. Take the steak and cut it into strips before pounding it lightly.
3. Place a kidney on each strip and roll it up.
4. Add salt & pepper to the flour and dredge the meat rolls in it.
5. Take... - 40.5894
Marinated Barbecued Chuck Steak
1) Combine the chilli powder, ground ginger, salt, garlic,onion, lemon juice and olive oil together and stir properly.
2) In a large shallow bowl, place the steak and pour the marinade all over it.
3) Turn the steak to coat both the sides... - 40.5807
Steak With Goat's Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to fan 160C.
2. Scatter the potato wedges in a roasting pan
3. Toss them in the oil and thyme.
4. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until tender and crispy
5. While the potatoes are being roasted, place cheese... - 40.5671
Sprinkle steaks with pepper and salt, in a skillet, melt half of butter.
Stir in onions and mustard; cook for 1 minute.
Add steaks and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness., Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
Add... - 40.5426
Place steaks into a shallow dish.
Using a fork, mash garlic with salt and pepper.
Add oil, parsley, oregano, dry mustard, vinegar, and wine.
Mix well with fork to form a paste.
Rub over steaks and let marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Grill to desired... - 40.2921
1. With a sharp knife cut a pocket in the steak such that it is in the length of the steak and almost all the way from side to side.
2. In a pan melt butter and saute onions and mushrooms until onions are soft.
3. Stir in flour, add lemon juice and... - 40.089
Ginger Steak Crepes
Cut the steak into 2" (5 cm) strips.
Heat the butter in a large skillet, brown the steak in the butter.
Add the ginger, almonds, chili powder, garlic and onion, continue to saute for 2 minutes.
Add the flour, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beef broth, sherry and... - 40.0497
Steak With Lobster Tail
Slash fat edge of steaks at 1-inch intervals.
In skillet brown the steaks, uncovered, over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, a total of 9 to 10 minutes for rare; 11 to 12 minutes for medium; or 20 minutes for well-done. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Season... - 40.0223
1. In a large chafing dish or electric frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and brown steaks quickly, turning once and remove to platter.
2. Bring to a light boil adding remaining butter, chives, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and... - 39.8125
Baked Ham Steak With Hot Mustard Fruit
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar and allspice and spoon mixture evenly over top of ham steak.
3. Press cloves into ham, all around side.
4. Place ham in shallow baking dish.
5. Pour apricot nectar around ham.
6. Bake... - 39.7467
1) In a large frying pan, saute the onions and green peppers in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft, then remove and keep warm.
2) In the same frying pan, saute the steaks for 2 minutes on each side or until done.
3) Split and open the... - 39.7054
Rump Steak With Quick Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Season the steaks and keep aside.
1. In a pan heat the oil.
2. Add the seasoned steaks and fry for 2-3 mins on each side for medium rare, or cook as you want it.
3. Remove the steaks from the pan, then keep aside to rest.
4. In the... - 39.6756
Nadine And Hazel's Swiss Steak
1) Sprinkle the flour, salt and pepper all over the meat and pound both the sides well.
2) Cut the meat into 6 or 8 pieces.
3) Over medium heat on top of the stove, brown the meat in shortening for about 15 minutes and then put it in a slow cooker.
4)... - 39.6099
Savory Ham Steak
1) In a slow cooker, place the ham slices, then add all the ingredients, except pineapple.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 hours.
3) Garnish with the pineapple slices and serve immediately on individual serving... - 39.5211
About 20 minutes before serving, pound steaks to 1/4 inch thick with meat mallet or edge of plate on cutting board, turning occasionally.
Season meat on both sides with salt and pepper.
Cook 1 steak at a time in skillet in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine... - 39.3456
1) In a slow cooker, add the steak strips, flour, salt and pepper together and stir well to coat the steak.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except rice into the slow cooker.
3) Cover and cook for 1 hour on HIGH then cook for 8 hours on LOW.... - 39.3441
Steak Diane With French Mustard
Flatten the steaks between waxed paper to about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick with a mallet.
Heat the butter and oil together in a heavy frying pan until they are very hot.
Put in the steaks and fry for 1 minute on each side if you like them medium rare, longer if... - 39.2964
Round Steak Chow Mein
Brown steak in oil; add soy sauce, mushrooms and beef broth.
Simmer 30 min.
Add celery, onions and water chestnuts.
Cook 20 minutes.
Add bean sprouts & bring to a boil.
Mix water and cornstarch and stir into chowmein until thickened.
Serve over rice with chow... - 39.2012
Taj Mahal Steak
Place steaks in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together all marinade ingredients and pour over meat.
Leave for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steaks from dish, reserving the marinade.
Place meat on grill over hot coals and cook for about 6... - 39.1208
Curried Ham Steak
1. In 4-cup or 1 liter capacity bowl, combine orange juice, sugar, cornstarch, orange rind, curry powder and cloves and microwave at High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes stirring twice during last half of cooking such that the mixture begins to thicken.
2.... - 39.0977
Sealed Sweet Florida Citrus Grilled Steak
1. Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
2. Spread the Worcestershire sauce over grapefruits and steaks.
3. Rub the dry spice mix over the steaks and grill on a hot grill using 1/4 cup grapefruit juice to baste.
4. Serve... - 38.4792
Gourmet Steak Recipes By Category