- » Gourmet Smoothie
Gourmet Smoothie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet smoothie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet smoothie recipes.
If you love mint, chocolate and creamy ice cream, satisfy your cravings and make yourself a delicious chocolate chip mint milkshake. It's a super treat any day of the year, but a chocolate chip milkshake is especially cool and refreshing on a hot summer day.... - 105.073
Cookies And Cream Shake
Want a delicious treat that is almost sinful ? How about whipping up a Cookie and Cream Shake with your favorite Oreo cookies. Perfect on a hot summers day and to get your kids to drink a glass of milk! - 102.994
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 48.036
Lychee And Raspberry Lassi
1. Peel and stone the lychees.
2. To make a raspberry sauce, in a bowl, combine raspberries with the lime juice
3. Use a fork to lightly mash the berries. Set aside
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine the lychees,... - 44.9208
Lesley Waters Pink Panther Smoothie
1. To make a raspberry coulis, in a small food processor jar, combine 50g of the raspberries with the lime juice and icing sugar.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine... - 44.1747
This recipe is a variety of the shrikhand using strawberry as the main ingredient. You may prepare this shrikhand with mango, raspberry, blueberry or any fruit of your choice. - 37.7133
1) Take a sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, coffee, cream, sugar, liqueurs and bananas in it, being careful not to boil them.
2) Into mugs, pour smoothie and top with whipped cream.
3) Garnish with chocolate shaving and serve at once. - 37.0699
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2175
1) Take a small sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, milk, cream, sugar and puree in it, being careful not to boil.
2) Take 4 mugs; pour the drink in them and top with whipped cream.
3) Serve at once on garnishing with a strawberry. - 32.676
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients until smooth.
2) Serve in large rock glasses immediately. - 32.3287
1) In a blender, blend eggs, apple juice, cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth.
2) Serve in rock glasses immediately. - 31.2755
1) In a food processor, put all the ingredients and blend properly.
2) Pour the concoction into highball glasses.
3) Serve immediately or as preferred. - 29.7073
1) Put all the prescribed ingredients in a blender. Process till they are smooth.
2) Pour the preparation into rock glasses.
3) Serve right away. - 29.4333
North Of 49th Parallel
1) In a blender, put all the ingredients. Process till they are all smooth.
2) Pour the mixture into large rock glasses.
3) Serve immediately. - 28.0751
1) In a blender, process all ingredients until smooth.
2) Serve at once in large rock glasses. - 27.854
Raspberry Orange Brunch Smoothie
Place orange juice, raspberries and sugar in blender; process until smooth.
Press mixture through sieve to remove raspberry seeds.
Stir in milk and serve in chilled glasses. - 26.5342
Gourmet Smoothie Recipes By Category