- » Gourmet Shrimp Cheddar Cheese
Gourmet Shrimp Cheddar Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet shrimp cheddar cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet shrimp cheddar cheese recipes.
Gourmet Shrimp And Cheese Casserole
Layer shrimp, bread, and cheese in buttered casserole. Combine well the remaining ingredients. Pour into casserole. Bake about 1 hour, or until set. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving. - 22.1952
Cheese And Shrimp Bake
1. Take a baking dish, arrange 4 bread slices and top with onion, celery and shrimp.
2. Make a mixture of Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and soup and pour on the shrimp.
3. Sprinkle cheese on the top and arrange the remaining 4 bread slices.
4. Mix... - 44.0914
Shrimp Or Chicken And Green Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles until al dente (tender but firm) or according to package directions; drain.
Toss with green onions; place in 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish.
Cover with shrimp and mushrooms.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, whipping cream, sherry, mustard, and... - 40.431
Turnip Casserole With Shrimp
Layer turnips, cheese, shrimp (or crawfish), fish, onions, bacon, and bread crumbs.
Make 2 layers.
Beat eggs and blend with rest of ingredients.
Pour this mixture over the layers in the dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour. - 37.9765
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
1) Make two halves of egg and remove the yolks.
2) Take a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish and grease it well.
3) Take 1 1/2 cups of water and boil it.
4) Put shrimp into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
5) Drain the shrimp and peel it.
6)... - 45.9444
Shrimp Custard Casserole
Arrange half the bread cubes in the bottom of a greased, 9-inch round or square baking dish.
Sprinkle with half the cheese, shrimp, and mustard.
Make a second layer of the remaining bread, shrimp, and mustard, and top with remaining cheese.
Combine eggs,... - 37.8206
Curried Eggs With Shrimp Sauce
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks.
Mash egg yolks with salt, Worcestershire, curry powder, paprika, mustard, and lemon juice; moisten with sour cream.
Fill egg halves with mashed, yolks and press together.
Place in a greased baking dish (8 or 9... - 45.8534
Deviled Egg Shrimp Casserole
Stir into melted butter the flour and salt.
Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
Reduce heat; add cheese and stir until melted.
Add Worcestershire, mustard, and onion.
Arrange deviled eggs in greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
Sprinkle with shrimp.
Pour... - 43.9546
Seafood Casserole With Mushroom
Combine soup, cream, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Place over low heat.
Add cheeses and stir until melted.
Combine macaroni with the crab meat, tuna, shrimp and cheese sauce.
Chill for 24 hours.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 minutes. - 42.481
Layered Cheese SoufflÃ©
1) Cut the edges of the bread
2) Into a bowl mix together the mil, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce
3) Grease an 11 x 13 inch pan.
4) Layer the base of the pan with bread and then sprinkle the cheese on top
5) If using the meat,... - 43.8275
Eggs Chef K Style
Place the crayfish tails into the tart shells.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C ) oven for 4-5 minutes.
While shells bake, poach the eggs.
Place 1 egg in each tart shell.
Cover with cheese sauce, sprinkle with caviar and serve at... - 31.5995
Shellfish En Coquilles
1. Defrost scallops; pick over crab meat and lobster, removing bits of shell; devein shrimp.
2. Combine wine and next 5 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil.
3. Add scallops; simmer 10 minutes.
4. Simmer mushrooms with 2 tablespoons butter, water and lemon... - 42.9868
Seafood Au Gratin
All the seafood must be fresh.
Steam all the seafood until cooked, but not over cooked, and set aside.
Make a white sauce with the flour, cream and butter.
Cook until medium thick.
Add cheese (reserve some for top) Remove pan with the white sauce from... - 44.4366
1. In a pan, melt margarine and stir inb the flour
2. Add paprika, sugar, milk, mustard, salt and onion and cook tilll the mixture turns thick
3. Add grated cheese, turn the heat off and add to the seafood; mix well
4. Apply butter on a large... - 40.3733
New Brunswick Seafood Casserole
Cut all fish into bite-size pieces.
Bring 2 cups water to boil.
Add fish and simmer 4 minutes.
Reserve fish and dissolve bouillon cubes in liquid.
Pour into 2-cup measure, including any liquid from canned shellfish.
Heat butter in top of double boiler, stir... - 45.1435
Crab On Toast
In saucepan, cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except bread and cheese.
Place 1 tablespoon crab mixture on each piece of toast.
Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 32.0135