- » Gourmet Shrimp
Gourmet Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet shrimp recipes.
Classic Shrimp Scampi On Garlic Spinach
Shrimp Scampi seems like one of those dishes everyone loves but only a few seem to make. This is usually because most people think it’s some complex recipe when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. - 147.786
Classic Saffron Shrimp With Quinoa
When you want a change in your regular dinner menu, here is a right choice of dish for you. The saffron shrimp over quinoa is a simple and quick recipe, which definitely offers a gorgeous taste of seafood and quinoa. Watch the video to learn in details. - 142.209
Delicious Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp
This delicious Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp symbolizes the summer and the tropical beaches. You'll love these shrimps beautifully fried with shredded coconut. This dish would make an excellent appetizer. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 136.932
Preparing Shrimp In White Wine And Linguini
Shrimp is a healthy ingredient, which can be made in many ways. So, it is the perfect method to cook shrimp in white wine and linguini. The perfect combination of wine and linguini adds extra flavor to the shrimp. Check out the recipe. - 135.03
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Who can resist fancy holiday food? And when it's something as scrummy as garlic shrimp pasts, the bet gets all the more drool-worthy. Simple and delicious, this dish is also ideal for a busy weeknight. And the good news is that it doesn't take much labor or... - 121.417
Stuffed Shrimp And Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce
Need a quick appetizer for party? The Chef shows how to put up a gourmet like appetizer in just few minutes, Stuffed Shrimp and Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce. The dish has all the looks of a sophisticated dish yet it’s very easy to make and tastes extremely... - 119.794
Blue Lantern Lounge Shrimp With Panchetta And Fig Salad
A spin on bacon wrapped shrimp and bacon wrapped figs, this dish combines the elements of these two into one impressive dish. It is a beautifully deconstructed dish thrown together. It’s a pricy dish perfect for a formal dinner. With beautiful rich yet... - 116.046
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 113.639
Gourmet Shrimp Salad
Here is a fantastic recipe for shrimp salad that would surely leave you finger licking! This is really an easy salad with an absolutely flavorful dressing prepared with yogurt, sour cream, capers and other fresh herbs. This amazing salad is simply gorgeous... - 109.206
Gourmet Shrimp With Sauce
Are you looking for a restaurant style shrimp recipe, then this dish is just perfect for you. The shrimp here is nicely seasoned with a seafood seasoning and then served with a flavorful sauce prepared with sauce powder, Serve this shrimp and sauce over rice... - 108.7
Basil Shrimp And Brook Trout
1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry... - 107.784
Polenta Crusted Shrimp
For making Ragout:
1. In a medium/large pot, bring the beans to boil in salted water with the bay leaves, thyme and the garlic.
2. Once at a boil, turn down to a simmer, cook for about an hour or until the beans are tender and drain some of the excess... - 103.663
Cornbread Shrimp Stuffed Deboned Chicken
Anyone can make a whole stuffed chicken roast! If you want to make stuffed chicken with a ‘wow’ factor that will have your guest remember you for years, attempt this recipe that will test your culinary skills! Now while the stuffing is really easy to... - 102.231
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 100.339
Meaty Alaskan King Crab With Jumbo Shrimp And Flat Iron Steak
his is an amazing recipe! Meaty Alaskan King Crab leggs, medium jumbo shrimp and flat Iron steak topped with a Cajun butter & mushroom sauce. We are talking "Off the hook" grilling here. Grill grates in action! Can be cooke don a Traeger, Mak, Louisinan,... - 89.2648
For a yummier, lighter take on the usually rich barbecue fare, try making these shrimp burgers at home. Chef Bigshake tells you how you can prepare this easy to make shrimp burger using easy-to-find ingredients. Ever the crowd pleaser, this shrimp burger will... - 86.3521
Spicy Shrimp With Sweet Potato Mash And Roasted Peppers
Prepare shrimp and grits like true Southerners! This is Spice up your dinner plans with this winning recipe. Spicy Shrimp on top of a bed of mashed sweet potatoes made with cilantro, cayenne pepper, bacon, & red bell pepper onion puree. - 82.4281
Shrimp And Spinach Pasta
Have you been looking for an interesting pasta recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Shrimp and Spinach Pasta recipe. The dish is simple and is indeed very impressive. Do give it a try. - 80.5978
Seafood Newburg Au Gourmet
Seafood Newburg au gourmet is a dish very different other seafood dishes. It is made in light cream and is extremely delicious. Make this dish on any occasions and serve it on patty shells, rice and toasts. You can adjust the thickness of seafood Newburg au... - 49.6507
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.5871
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 49.0653
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the... - 48.5031
White Pizza With Grilled Shrimp
Shrimp is one of the easiest shellfish to cook and when grilled it takes on a whole other flavor. The sweetness of the shrimp, creaminess of the mozzarella, saltiness of the Romano and the goodness of the white sauce will make this a quick and easy pizza... - 48.4735
Searching for a delicious Baked Shrimps recipe? I bet after trying out this recipe you won’t have to search again. This mouthwatering, recipe is a perfect fit for any occasion. - 48.0092
Papaya Shrimp Curry
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lengthwise cut the shrimps into halves.
3. Peel papayas and cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
4. In a skillet or chafing dish, melt butter to prepare sauce.
5. Stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic... - 47.6161
Italian Shrimp Salad Crostini
1) Discard the tough stems from the greens and reserve the delicate stems and leaves.
2) In a large bowl, place the sliced tomatoes and keep aside.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the shrimp in 4 tablespoons oil for about 4... - 47.5938
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.428
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 47.3184
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 47.3142
1) Take pan and boil noodles in water for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of salt added to it.
2) Drain the water.
3) Take a baking dish and add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, celery soup, onion and skimed milk in it.
4) Cook for a couple of minutes... - 47.2527
1) Trim the stems from the Swiss chard leaves and slice the stems 1/2 inch thick on the diagonal. Shred the leaves into 1/4 -inch-thick slivers.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil for about 1 minute.... - 47.2296
Creole Shrimp Pasta
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and boil Creole seasoning with 3 quarts water.
3. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, for about 1 to 3 minutes or till the shrimp turns pink.
4. Drain off excessive water.
5.... - 47.2079
Senorita Shrimp Boats
1) In a large pot, boil the water with the bay leaf, celery, parsley, and peppercorns.
2) Add the shrimp, then simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute, until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
3) Drain, allow to cool then slice each shrimp... - 47.1475
Spanish Shrimp Rice
1) Take pan and cook the thawed shrimp for a minute.
2) Take a casserole and add the Spanish rice, saffron and tomatoes to it.
3) Cover and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once in between.
4) Allow it to stand in a covered state.
5) Take another casserole... - 47.1344
Shrimp And Lobster In White Wine
1. In large kettle, bring 21/2 quarts water to boiling.
2. Add lobster tails return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered for 8 minutes.
3. With slotted utensil, lift out lobster tails and set aside until they are cool enough to handle.
4. Return... - 46.9285
Gourmet Shrimp Recipes By Category