- » Gourmet Shrimp
Gourmet Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet shrimp recipes.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Who can resist fancy holiday food? And when it's something as scrummy as garlic shrimp pasts, the bet gets all the more drool-worthy. Simple and delicious, this dish is also ideal for a busy weeknight. And the good news is that it doesn't take much labor or... - 119.854
Stuffed Shrimp And Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce
Need a quick appetizer for party? The Chef shows how to put up a gourmet like appetizer in just few minutes, Stuffed Shrimp and Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce. The dish has all the looks of a sophisticated dish yet it’s very easy to make and tastes extremely... - 118.127
Classic Shrimp Scampi On Garlic Spinach
Shrimp Scampi seems like one of those dishes everyone loves but only a few seem to make. This is usually because most people think it’s some complex recipe when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. - 115.183
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Preparing Shrimp In White Wine And Linguini
Shrimp is a healthy ingredient, which can be made in many ways. So, it is the perfect method to cook shrimp in white wine and linguini. The perfect combination of wine and linguini adds extra flavor to the shrimp. Check out the recipe. - 113.363
Classic Saffron Shrimp With Quinoa
When you want a change in your regular dinner menu, here is a right choice of dish for you. The saffron shrimp over quinoa is a simple and quick recipe, which definitely offers a gorgeous taste of seafood and quinoa. Watch the video to learn in details. - 112.944
Basil Shrimp And Brook Trout
1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry... - 106.14
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 103.542
Cornbread Shrimp Stuffed Deboned Chicken
Anyone can make a whole stuffed chicken roast! If you want to make stuffed chicken with a ‘wow’ factor that will have your guest remember you for years, attempt this recipe that will test your culinary skills! Now while the stuffing is really easy to... - 102.192
Polenta Crusted Shrimp
For making Ragout:
1. In a medium/large pot, bring the beans to boil in salted water with the bay leaves, thyme and the garlic.
2. Once at a boil, turn down to a simmer, cook for about an hour or until the beans are tender and drain some of the excess... - 102.046
Blue Lantern Lounge Shrimp With Panchetta And Fig Salad
A spin on bacon wrapped shrimp and bacon wrapped figs, this dish combines the elements of these two into one impressive dish. It is a beautifully deconstructed dish thrown together. It’s a pricy dish perfect for a formal dinner. With beautiful rich yet... - 100.011
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
Surf & Turf Shrimp
This surf and turf recipe perfectly combines the ingredients form land and sea to make a scrumptious dish. In this video the chef shows simple instructions to make mouthwatering shrimp surf and turf recipe made with cilantro and orange juice to give that... - 97.5294
Meaty Alaskan King Crab With Jumbo Shrimp And Flat Iron Steak
his is an amazing recipe! Meaty Alaskan King Crab leggs, medium jumbo shrimp and flat Iron steak topped with a Cajun butter & mushroom sauce. We are talking "Off the hook" grilling here. Grill grates in action! Can be cooke don a Traeger, Mak, Louisinan,... - 89.3673
Gourmet Shrimp Salad
Here is a fantastic recipe for shrimp salad that would surely leave you finger licking! This is really an easy salad with an absolutely flavorful dressing prepared with yogurt, sour cream, capers and other fresh herbs. This amazing salad is simply gorgeous... - 87.581
Gourmet Shrimp With Sauce
Are you looking for a restaurant style shrimp recipe, then this dish is just perfect for you. The shrimp here is nicely seasoned with a seafood seasoning and then served with a flavorful sauce prepared with sauce powder, Serve this shrimp and sauce over rice... - 87.0292
For a yummier, lighter take on the usually rich barbecue fare, try making these shrimp burgers at home. Chef Bigshake tells you how you can prepare this easy to make shrimp burger using easy-to-find ingredients. Ever the crowd pleaser, this shrimp burger will... - 84.7417
Spicy Shrimp With Sweet Potato Mash And Roasted Peppers
Prepare shrimp and grits like true Southerners! This is Spice up your dinner plans with this winning recipe. Spicy Shrimp on top of a bed of mashed sweet potatoes made with cilantro, cayenne pepper, bacon, & red bell pepper onion puree. - 82.5565
Shrimp And Spinach Pasta
Have you been looking for an interesting pasta recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Shrimp and Spinach Pasta recipe. The dish is simple and is indeed very impressive. Do give it a try. - 79.0069
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Seafood Newburg Au Gourmet
Seafood Newburg au gourmet is a dish very different other seafood dishes. It is made in light cream and is extremely delicious. Make this dish on any occasions and serve it on patty shells, rice and toasts. You can adjust the thickness of seafood Newburg au... - 50.1203
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.7786
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Barbecued Shrimp is one of the most delicious seafood recipe. I served it recently for a party and the guests are still calling up and asking for the recipe! Try this Barbecued Shrimp, your loved ones will love it. - 48.9155
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
Crab Stuffed Shrimp
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take the shrimp and peel them, leaving tails, devein and butterfly.
3) Take a pan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Drain and place in a shallow baking dish.
5) Take a heavy... - 48.6707
Seafood Quiche In Deep Dish 9 Inch Pastry
1) Allow the pasty shell to thaw
2) Preheat the oven to 375 F
3) Into a bowl, add the lemon juice and toss the cooked shrimp into it
4) Into another bowl, crack the eggs and beat well
5) Add in half the cornstarch, salt, dill weed and... - 48.6258
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 48.6217
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the... - 48.3338
Curried Egg And Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, chopped eggs, green onion, and celery.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Add shrimp just before ready to serve.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until golden;... - 48.2019
Searching for a delicious Baked Shrimps recipe? I bet after trying out this recipe you won’t have to search again. This mouthwatering, recipe is a perfect fit for any occasion. - 48.1061
Fish Roll Ups With Shrimp Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Divide the fillet into serving size portions.
4. Season fillets with ¾ teaspoon of salt.
5. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoon butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion until... - 47.9351
Senorita Shrimp Boats
1) In a large pot, boil the water with the bay leaf, celery, parsley, and peppercorns.
2) Add the shrimp, then simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute, until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
3) Drain, allow to cool then slice each shrimp... - 47.922
Creole Shrimp Pasta
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and boil Creole seasoning with 3 quarts water.
3. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, for about 1 to 3 minutes or till the shrimp turns pink.
4. Drain off excessive water.
5.... - 47.7388
Spanish Shrimp Rice
1) Take pan and cook the thawed shrimp for a minute.
2) Take a casserole and add the Spanish rice, saffron and tomatoes to it.
3) Cover and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once in between.
4) Allow it to stand in a covered state.
5) Take another casserole... - 47.5912
Papaya Shrimp Curry
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lengthwise cut the shrimps into halves.
3. Peel papayas and cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
4. In a skillet or chafing dish, melt butter to prepare sauce.
5. Stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic... - 47.5248
1) In a saucepan, heat the tomato soup and stir in the cheese until melted.
2) In a cup, soak the gelatine in water.
3) Stir the soup mixture into the soaked gelatine.
4) Allow the gelatine mixture to cool down.
5) Add in lemon juice, green onions,... - 47.5029
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 47.4917
1) Take pan and boil noodles in water for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of salt added to it.
2) Drain the water.
3) Take a baking dish and add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, celery soup, onion and skimed milk in it.
4) Cook for a couple of minutes... - 47.4629
1) Trim the stems from the Swiss chard leaves and slice the stems 1/2 inch thick on the diagonal. Shred the leaves into 1/4 -inch-thick slivers.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil for about 1 minute.... - 47.4508
Shrimp Stuffed Trout
1) Take a bowl of 1 quart measure and mix the pimento, celery, wine, butter, lemon juice and onion together.
2) Cover and cook for 2 minutes while stirring once in between.
3) Add the shrimp and bread crumbs. Mix well.
4) Beat the egg and add it.
5)... - 47.404
Marinated Shrimp Salad
1. In boiling water cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
2. Then drain, cool and chill thoroughly.
3. Prepare the artichoke hearts by draining them and reserve the marinade.
4. Then cut large pieces of artichoke hearts in... - 47.3051
Shrimp And Lobster In White Wine
1. In large kettle, bring 21/2 quarts water to boiling.
2. Add lobster tails return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered for 8 minutes.
3. With slotted utensil, lift out lobster tails and set aside until they are cool enough to handle.
4. Return... - 47.2916
Italian Shrimp Salad Crostini
1) Discard the tough stems from the greens and reserve the delicate stems and leaves.
2) In a large bowl, place the sliced tomatoes and keep aside.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the shrimp in 4 tablespoons oil for about 4... - 47.2826
Shrimp Pilau With Yogurt
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2) In a pan, cook the rice in 4 cups salted water for 12 minutes; drain and reserve 3/4 cup water.
3) In a mixing bowl, toss the onions, salt, pepper, yoghurt, and shrimp together.
4) In a skillet, saute... - 47.0669
1) In flour, dredge the shrimp properly. Set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© till it has turned golden in color.
4) Add the prepared shrimp and sautÃ©, occasionally turning, till the meat starts to turn... - 47.0443
1. In a saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove shrimp, drain well; rinse with cold water.
4. Peel shrimp; using a knife, cut each in half. Cool.
5. In a bowl,... - 47.0355
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.9906
Curried Eggs With Shrimp Sauce
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks.
Mash egg yolks with salt, Worcestershire, curry powder, paprika, mustard, and lemon juice; moisten with sour cream.
Fill egg halves with mashed, yolks and press together.
Place in a greased baking dish (8 or 9... - 46.9263
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil 3 cups of water, add the shrimp and boil again. Lower the flame and cook on low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimp and rinse with cold water. Allow to chill.
4) After... - 46.84
White Pizza With Grilled Shrimp
Shrimp is one of the easiest shellfish to cook and when grilled it takes on a whole other flavor. The sweetness of the shrimp, creaminess of the mozzarella, saltiness of the Romano and the goodness of the white sauce will make this a quick and easy pizza... - 46.8306
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Separate few large shrimps and keep aside for garnishing; cut remaining shrimps.
3. In a large bowl, mix together shrimps, Celery, Eggs, Green onion, Dill pickle and Capers.
4. In another bowl, mix... - 46.6315
1. Fry bacon until it become crispy fried.
2. Drain oil thoroughly and set the fried bacons aside.
3. Fry onion, garlic, pepper in bacon oil until onions get transparent and tender by cooking.
4. Drain the oil carefully and add the mix with bacon.
5.... - 46.5298
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Oranges
1) Peel and discard the orange pith and membrane.
Halve the segments and reserve few whole segments for garnish.
2) Cut the shrimp into bite-sized pieces and reserve a few whole shrimp for garnish.
3) Cook the couscous as per the... - 46.526
1) Take a casserole and heat for 1 ½ minutes to melt the butter.
2) Add the chopped pimento along with the onion and celery to the casserole.
3) Cook for a couple of minutes.
4) Cook for an additional 3 minutes after stirring.
5) Add tomatoes,... - 46.3976
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 46.3769
Shrimp Louis Salad
1) In a blender container add cottage cheese, tomato juice, egg, and mustard.
2) Process the mixture until smooth.
3) Spoon mixture into 2-cup serving bowl.
4) Cover and chill.
5) Arrange lettuce leaves over shallow serving bowl.
6) Decorate... - 46.3566
Healthy Shrimp Creole
1) Take a casserole and mix the celery, green pepper, garlic, onion and butter in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 3 minutes by stirring once in between.
3) Stir the Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, tomato, Tabasco, chili powder, salt and sugar into... - 46.2102
1) Combine together the vegetables, lemon juice, seasonings and shrimp in a small bowl.
2) Add the egg into the mixture and stir well.
3) Blend in the flour.
4) Shape the mixture into 4 patties which are equal in size. Ensure that the patties are... - 46.15
Cheese And Prawn Shrimp Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table.
2) Roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour... - 46.1361
Ocopa De Camarones
1) In a small bowl, immerse and soak the chilies in 1/4 cup hot water for about 30 minutes, then drain well.
2) In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, lower the heat and cook until slightly tender, then drain and halve them.
3) Chop 1/2... - 46.1314
Spicy Shrimp With Bitter Greens Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a medium bowl, combine the first 4 ingredeints, and mix till it becomes a smooth paste, by adding a little cold water if the paste is too thick, also add... - 46.0805
Corn And Shrimp Chowder
Corn And Shrimp Chowder is perfect for all the seafood lovers out there. The flavors and texture of this wonderful soup is simple irresistible. I am sure you will get hooked to this brilliant Corn And Shrimp Chowder recipe! - 46.0168
Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry With Peppers
1. In a bowl, marinate shrimp in a tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar, ½ tablespoon corn starch for about 15 minutes.
2. Separately in another bowl, ass ¼ cup stock with remaining soy sauce, corn starch and sugar.
3. In a wok, heat 1... - 46.0156
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.9832
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 45.9629
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Steak And Shrimp Kabobs
1)In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, cream cherry, orange rind and garlic powder.
2)Add shrimp and steak to this mixture and let marinate in refrigerator overnight or 3 to 4 hours.
3)Cut thick slices of pineapple from top and... - 45.9465
Baked Flounder With Hazelnuts And Shrimp
Prepare the sauce In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup white wine, the fish stock, vermouth, vinegar, and shallots and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cook until the liquid has almost completely evaporated.
Add the cream and hazelnut oil and boil gently until... - 45.8674
Pasta Salad With Chicken Shrimp And Melon
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a large salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper... - 45.8597
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.7614
Overnight Shrimp Dip
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil; put in the shrimp and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water completely; rinse with cold water.
4. Remove the shells and devein shrimp; chop. Keep aside.
5. In a mixing... - 45.7563
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
1) Make two halves of egg and remove the yolks.
2) Take a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish and grease it well.
3) Take 1 1/2 cups of water and boil it.
4) Put shrimp into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
5) Drain the shrimp and peel it.
6)... - 45.6969
Shrimp And Lobster With Sauce Caviar
1) In a bowl, combine all the Sauce Caviar ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend, then refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) Clean the shrimp... - 45.6494
Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Wash and dry lettuce leaves and set them on 4 individual plates.
Combine shrimp, celery, eggs, red pepper and shallots.
In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder.
Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
Spoon mixture on lettuce leaves.
Peel... - 45.6025
Fusilli With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch fusilli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, stock and bring to a boil, simmer until... - 45.5988
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a pan, add onions and cook, stirring, until soft.
Mix in flour and gradually blend in chicken broth, clam juice, wine, cream, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes after sauce begins to simmer.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the... - 45.5827
Wild Rice And Shrimp Casserole
Turn rice into a large strainer and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Let soak in water to cover for 1 hour; drain.
Cook in boiling salted water for 25 minutes, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large... - 45.5676
1) Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms, green pepper and celery. Saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes (reserve the liquid), pepper and bay leaf.
5) Cove... - 45.5221
Penne With Mussels And Shrimp
1) Take a large non-stick saucepan and heat oil in it. Add red pepper flakes and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until garlic begins to become colored.
2) Add parsley, tomatoes, mint and basil. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and... - 45.4626
Hot Shrimp In A Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the mushrooms in half the butter and half olive oil over a medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened.
4) Sprinkle with the nutmeg, salt and pepper.... - 45.4581
Fresh Vegetables And Shrimp En Brochette
1)In a bowl, mix oil, wine, salt, pepper and parsley thoroughly.
2)Put in onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and shrimp into it.
3)Let the shrimp marinade stand for several hours.
4)Take the skewers and thread the shrimps alternating... - 45.4502
Shrimp Salad On Avocado Halves
1) De-vein shrimp and clean it.
2) Half the avocados lengthwise and remove seeds and skin.
3) Remove stem end and core of green pepper.
4) Combine celery, olives, and capers with shrimp.
5) Blend 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing... - 45.4452
Deep Fried Scallops And Shrimp
To make the batter, sift the flour and blend in the milk, egg yolk and cayenne.
Set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
Beat the egg white until stiff and fold it into the batter.
To make the tartar sauce, whisk together the mayonnaise, capers, chives and... - 45.4317
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 45.3374
Honey Crusted Shrimp In Orange Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In oil, saute the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes and then dry them properly on paper towels.
3) Make the sauce by combining together the marmalade, wine, currant jelly, garlic powder and... - 45.3095
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
Linguine With Creamy Shrimp
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch linguine, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add flour and cook without browning, stirring continuously.
3. Add milk gradually, fish stock, tomato paste, boil and simmer... - 45.2629
Deviled Egg Shrimp Casserole
Stir into melted butter the flour and salt.
Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
Reduce heat; add cheese and stir until melted.
Add Worcestershire, mustard, and onion.
Arrange deviled eggs in greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
Sprinkle with shrimp.
Pour... - 45.2266
Prawn Shrimp Provencale
1.In a pan, heat butter and saute onion and garlic.
2.Add cornflour along with tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
3.Add stock and let the mixture boil.
5.Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, white wine and prawns and cook for... - 45.2006
Shrimp Scampi Risotto With Asparagus
1. In a large sized skillet, place shrimps and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 minutes each, on both sides. Remove shrimp on to another bowl and place skillet back on flame.
2. Add rice and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 minutes till rice turns... - 45.1727
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the anchovies and red pepper flakes and cook for about 4 minutes or until the anchovies "melt."
3. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring... - 45.1344
Chicken And Shrimp In Red Wine Sauce
Wash chicken and pat dry.
In a plastic bag combine salt, pepper and flour.
Coat each piece of chicken with seasoned flour.
In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet melt butter on top of a conventional surface unit.
Add chicken pieces and... - 45.0645
Mini Shrimp Spring Rolls
Bring a small skillet half filled with water to a simmer.
Add a little salt, if desired, and stir in the shrimp.
Cook them over medium heat just until they have turned pink.
Drain and blot dry.
In a good processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, place the... - 44.9869
Cheese And Shrimp Bake
1. Take a baking dish, arrange 4 bread slices and top with onion, celery and shrimp.
2. Make a mixture of Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and soup and pour on the shrimp.
3. Sprinkle cheese on the top and arrange the remaining 4 bread slices.
4. Mix... - 44.9646
Artichokes Stuffed With Shrimp And Scallops
1)Use a large skillet mix shrimp ,bay scallops,lime juice, celery ,onion, cilantro and olive oil.
2)Let it boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
3)After some time transfer the mixture to a large bowl and let it cool.
4)In the mean-time... - 44.9646
Gourmet Shrimp Recipes By Category