- » Gourmet Shepherds Pie
Gourmet Shepherds Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gourmet Shepherds Pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gourmet Shepherds Pie recipes.
Being a very traditional dish, shepherd's pie is quite easy and simple to make. This pie contains less amount of fat as it is made with lean beef. If you are interested in knowing the recipe, check out the video. - 105.889
You May Also Like!
Cheesy Shepherd Pie
If you are fond of having Shepherd's pie, make one for yourself and your family by using just 4 ingredients. Tune into this video to see how chef Kim makes a delectable pie within minutes and that too by using just 4 ingredients… - 98.8615
Lynn's Cottage Pie/shepherd's Pie
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Cottage Pie, also known as Shepherd's Pie. This was a viewer request from Dylan. This is a great dinner idea. Serve with a salad for a complete meal. - 0
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 48.509
British Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 425 degrees F (225 degrees C)
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
3) Add the onions, carrot, ground pepper and rosemary before stirring it well.
4) Stir the ground beef into it until it changes... - 43.0806
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.8593
Italian Shepherd's Pie
1. In a large skillet cook sausage and green onions till sausage is browned; drain. Stir undrained tomatoes, eggs, 1 cup cheese, and oregano into mixture in skillet. Spoon sausage mixture into unbaked pastry shell. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
2. Stir... - 35.5163
Scalloped Shepherd's Pie
1. In a frying pan, heat oil, add chopped onion and cook until softened, add sliced mushrooms and stirring until well combined.
2. Add the lamb and bay leaf to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until browned, stirring to break up any... - 46.526
Golden Veggie Shepherd S Pie
1. In a pan, heat the butter over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, celery and garlic and gently fry for 15 minutes until soft and golden.
3. Increase the heat and add the mushrooms.
4. Cook the mixture for 4 minutes more.
5. Now stir in the... - 47.9712
Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
1) Prepare vegetables and onion as per package instructions. Do not drain.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add flour and 1 cup milk and then mix it with vegetables.
3) Now, cook until mixture thickens. And add beef and juices, bring it to a boil.
4)... - 43.3793
1) Take a skillet and cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
2) Now, mix together flour, milk and broth together.
3) Cook until mixture thickens and bubbles. Keep stirring.
4) Add lamb, parsley, salt, pepper, dill weed, and Kitchen Bouquet.
5)... - 45.0224