- » Gourmet Sea Scallop
Gourmet Sea Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet sea scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet sea scallop recipes.
Sea Scallops Seviche
1) Quarter the raw scallops and marinate with the lime juice for minimum 1 hour in the refrigerator, then drain well.
2) Combine the scallops with the parsley, green pepper and onion.
3) Then stir in the olive oil, blend well and season with the salt... - 33.4526
Sea Food Scallop
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Sea Food Scallop - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Sea Food Scallop has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.0314
Sea Scallops With Vermouth
1. In a heated large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat cook chopped shallots in about 2 tablespoons olive oil for a minute or so, then add artichoke hearts and toss to heat through.
2. Season with salt and pepper and combine with parsley and... - 36.4979
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.6174
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 45.6211
Did you know it is advised to dab scallops dry before and after cooking them? Get to know more such tips on how to sear scallops perfectly by watching this video where the chef beautifully shows you a complete dish using scallops. - 100.768
1. Combine scallops and water in a saucepan. Cover with vac-control valve closed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, 2 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan. Blend in cornstarch, salt and pepper. Add green pepper... - 37.9239
Steamed Scallops With Vegetables
Heat the oil in a heavy Dutch oven, over medium heat.
Add the garlic and thyme and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the celery, parsnips, carrots, leek, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Reduce the... - 38.6479
1) Place the scallops in a shallow glass bowl after cutting them.
2) To the bowl, add the lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Make sure that the scallops are completely covered by the marinade and allow to marinate... - 38.5718
Scallops Seahorse Style
1. Preheat oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
2. Take a food processor, pass parsley, garlic, butter and anchovy fillets through it along with a drizzle of Tabasco to form a smooth blitz.
3. In each of the shells, keep a scallop. Retain the... - 42.7292
1) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 ounce of butter and sauté shallots and scallops until brown.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the scallop mixture.
3) Stream in the white wine and deglaze the pan.
4) Stir in the capers and lemon juice.
5) Mix in the 1/2... - 44.7832
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top Of Waikiki - Segment 2
This recipe video is in 3 parts. This is Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top of Waikiki - Segment 2 (Blackened Ahi with Kahuku Sea Asparagus salad and Scallop in foie gras dish). Please watch part 1 and 3 for full recipe. - 0
Brother Girard's Skewered Scallops
1)Wash, clean and drain the scallops.
2)In a bowl, mix honey, mustard, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Put in the scallops and stir. Let the scallops be covered completely in the marinade.
4)Cover the bowl and leave it inside the... - 42.628
Grilled Scallop And Fig Kebabs
1. In a zip lock pouch, combine marmalade, onions, garlic, soy sauce and red pepper and shake it well to blend.
2. Add scallops to it, seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for twenty minutes
3. Remove the scallops later and reserve the... - 39.9456
Barbecued Scallops With Hazelnut Butter
1. To make the hazel nut butter, in a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the hazelnut butter.
2. Using spatula, mix the ingredients well.
3. Season the butter to your taste and set aside.
4. To make the dressing, in a glass bowl, use a wire... - 45.7306
Broiled Scallops With Red Peppers And Oregano
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the bell peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
Broil 3" from the heat, turning the peppers every 5 minutes, for 20 minutes, or until the skin is blistered and charred.
Remove to a paper bag and allow... - 43.9136
Shrimp And Scallop Brochettes
1. Halve large scallops (you should have about 40 pieces). In a 2- or 3-quart rectangular baking dish combine oil, whiskey, mustard, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Add the shrimp and scallops, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to... - 33.8861
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Bacon Wrapped Scallop And Salmon Skewers
Fill a saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the bacon and blanch for 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
Run your fingers over the salmon fillets to detect any errant bones;... - 40.7903
Avocado And Scallop Seviche
Combine the lime juice, oil, crushed peppercorns, salt, and pepper together in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Stir in the scallops, cover, and refrigerate them for at least 4 hours while they marinate.
They should become opaque in this time.
Mash the avocado until... - 37.6329
Poached Red Snapper Fillets With Scallop Mousse In Cabbage Packets
Prepare the mousse bring a small skillet partially filled with water to a simmer.
Drop in the cabbage leaves for about 30 seconds until they are just softened and pliable.
Remove, plunge them into cold water, then blot them dry.
With a sharp paring knife,... - 43.4824
Individual Curried Scallop Strudels
Make the filling Pour the clam broth into a medium-size skillet, add the scallops, and bring to a simmer.
Poach the scallops until barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving the broth for later.
Dry the skillet.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over... - 44.126