- » Gourmet Saute Venison
Gourmet Saute Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet saute venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet saute venison recipes.
Sprinkle a sheet of wax paper with flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Dredge venison cubes with mixture.
In a cast iron cooking pot, heat oil and melt butter.
Sear venison cubes 2-3 minutes all over.
Remove from pot.
Saute onions and garlic 4 minutes... - 42.2921
You May Also Like!
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Marinate the lamb chops in this mixture for almost an hour.
3) Take a frying pan and place it on high heat.
4) Sauté the marinated lamb chops in dry heat until done.
5) Serve the... - 42.9273
Spiced Venison Steaks With Red Cabbage Confit And Red Wine Sauce
Venison is available at many butcher shops, specialty foods shops, and some supermarkets.
It can be ordered directly from D'Artagnan by calling (800) DARTAGNAN or in New Jersey (201) 792-0748.
Alternatively, eight 6-ounce filets mignons of beef may be sub - 19.7423
Venison Steak St Hubert
1. Place the steaks in an enamel, glass or earthenware bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and let stand in the refrigerator twenty-four hours. Turn the meat several times. Remove the steaks and dry.
2. Reserve one cup of the strained marinade. Cook marinade... - 35.6635
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 44.7608
Sour Cream Venison
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper on the steaks.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour on the steaks.
4) In a pan, heat oleo.
5) In the hot oleo, brown the steaks.
6) Remove the steaks from the pan and keep aside.
7) In... - 44.923
Marinated Venison In Cream Gravy
1. In a skillet, heat oil.
2. Add the onions and sauté them until golden, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Take off the heat and stir in beer and seasonings.
4. Place the venison in a large dish.
5. Pour the beer marinade over the meat.
6. Place in the... - 43.0628
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass bowl and stir well.
Add venison, cover, and refrigerate for 1 day.
Turn meat 1 or 2 times in the marinade.
Remove meat from marinade and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 39.9719
Wild Venison Field Mushroom And Ale Pudding
1. Prepare the pastry in advance by sifting one tablespoon of flour and salt together.
2. Mix the salt, flour, suet, and 300 ml of cold water till the dough just holds together. Do not overwork the dough mixture.
3. Wrap the dough in cling... - 44.7832
Bigos Traditional Hunters' Stew
Cut the meat into very large dice.
Cook the onions in the fat from the salt pork until limp.
Add the flour, and blend well.
Stir in the sauerkraut and mushrooms, along with the juice from the dried mushrooms.
Add all the diced meats, including the salt pork,... - 41.5584
Game Soup With Port Wine
1) Into 2-3 inch chunks, cut the venison. Trim off any gristle.
2) In case a game bird is being used, chop it, through the bone, into small pieces. Clean properly.
3) Peel the onion, parsnip and carrot and coarsely chop them.
4) Rinse the leek... - 43.2911