- » Gourmet Sandwich
Gourmet Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet sandwich recipes.
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Everyone who is fond of sandwiches, should definitely check out this video. Chef Terrance shows us how to make the perfect gourmet grilled cheese sandwich. This tasty snack is prepared in a few minutes as seen in the video. A very filling snack. The video is... - 128.166
Perfect Toasted Sandwich
Perfect toasted sandwich is the normal sandwich with a little magic. Watch this video to see how you can make your sandwiches magical and present them in a five star style. - 119.817
Alabama Steak Sandwiches
Alabama steak sandwiches are probably the simplest sandwiches you would have come across. But the flavorful meat tastes great along with the cheese. It would have been great if we could see how the finished ones look, but I hope they look great as well. Check... - 119.36
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich For Adults
Watch this video to learn how to make a grown up's grilled cheese sandwich! It's a tasty twist to the grilled cheese we all have childhood memories of! This sandwich is made with sourdough bread, pink lady apples, gouda cheese, prosciutto, and a fig sauce. A... - 119.15
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.867
Elba's Amazing Taste Gourmet Chicken Sandwich
1. Season chicken breasts with poultry seasoning, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté all the vegetables, stir fry for 10 minutes.
3. Take out vegetables from the pan.
4. In same pan pour oil and shallow fry the... - 109.069
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
This is a dressed-up comfort food. What is the easiest way to bring gourmet kind of cooking into your kitchen? This double grilled cheese sandwich recipe. This is a dazzling and delicious, anything but ordinary sandwich. Make this fancy sandwich for a quick... - 103.937
Orazio's Restaurant Florenza Sandwich
It’s lunch time and your feel like a sandwich? Watch Chef Steven Bink with his guest Chef Orazio show you how to make an authentic Italian sandwich which is a best seller in his restaurant. One bite of this sandwich will transport you to Florence! Fresh... - 100.892
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches are the tastiest thing to make with the pork shoulder grilled to the tee and a tasty sauce made to accompany, there is nothing more to this sandwich! Watch this video for more on this recipe by the bbq pit boys! - 98.3754
Beer Steamed Beef Burger
Have your ever tried a beer steamed burger? Take on the flavors of the beer with your burger for a change and feel a sensational change in the taste! See the video and know how to do it the right way! - 98.0512
Smoked Bacon Blt Sandwich
Nothing can be better than a piled bacon sandwich with some garden fresh vegetables and then grilled to perfection for a quick meal! See this video on a smoked bacon sandwich. Check it out! - 97.4531
Chicken Torta For Super Bowl
Do you normally eat junk food when at ball games? Try this Chicken Torta during Super Bowl next time. This is a healthy alternative to your usual ball-game snacks. Watch and learn, and enjoy! - 96.1952
Diana shows you how to make a yummy romantic sandwich tray your girlfriend will love you for - 86.4698
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Turkey Patty Melt
1. In a medium mixing bowl, put together turkey, mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg white, mayonnaise, and Italian seasoning and mix well.
2. Roll the mixture and shape to form a patty.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, grease with nonstick... - 50.2551
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 49.894
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
1)In a bowl, mix soy sauce, water, onion flakes, crushed garlic and sugar.
2)Put in the cube steaks and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3)To Make the Sauce: In a 1 quart saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter.
4)In a bowl, sift flour with salt,... - 49.2314
Artichoke Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook artichoke for 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and chopped green onions.
4. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
5. For each sandwich, beat 2 eggs mixed with 1/2... - 49.0032
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.7246
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise cut loaf into half and wrap in foil.
3. In a skillet, brown beef with onion; drain off fat.
4. Add sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic powder; stir well and heat, do... - 48.1789
Sweet Pepper, Eggplant, Tomato, And Arugula Sandwich
1. Start preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a colander, place the eggplant and season with salt, and let the slices stand upright in it, for 60 minutes
3. On a grill, place the peppers and roast... - 48.0781
Asparagus Egg Stacks
1 In a medium size bowl,beat eggs slightly with milk, salt, mustard and red pepper seasoning.
2 Strain into a lightly buttered baking pan, 9x9x2; cover.
3 Set in a larger pan of boiling water.
4 Bake in a slow oven at 300 degrees farenheit for 30... - 47.7072
1) In a bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 1- inch balls.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil sauté onion and bell pepper until tender.
4) Stream in 1 bottle of ketchup and a ketchup bottle full... - 47.7013
Roast Beef Hero Sandwich
1. In a small mixing bowl, put together sour cream, horseradish, scallion, and mayonnaise; mix well.
2. On the bottom half of roll, place lettuce and top with tomato, roast beef, and sour cream mixture.
3. Top with the second half of... - 47.4358
Hot Brown Sandwiches
1) Cut bacon slices in half crosswise and set aside.
2) Use a microwave roasting rack set in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the bacon halves.
3) Use paper towel to cover bacon halves.
4) Set the microwave at HIGH for 5-7... - 47.341
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sandwich dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.3295
Frosted Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Frosted Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 47.1733
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 47.0659
Fillet Of Sole Piccata Sandwiches
To make the mayonnaise: In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, caperberries, lemon juice, and pepper until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or for up to 2 days.
Cut each piece of baguette in half lengthwise and lightly toast in the toaster or... - 46.8378
Open Face Turkey Sandwich With Brie Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and saute over medium heat until translucent, about 2 1/2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir,... - 46.8302
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.8153
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
Deviled Pâté Sandwiches
1) Lightly toast the bread on one side only.
2) In a bowl, combine liver pate, onion and seasoning all together.
3) Spread the mixture over the toasted sides of 4 slices.
4) Top with grilled half slices of bacon.
5) Cover with remaining... - 46.5587
South Seas Club Sandwich
1) Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and return mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 3-5 minutes. Drain nicely and rinse with cold water. Chill.
3) Peel, devein and coarsely chop shrimp.
4) Take a mixing bowl and... - 46.4415
Chicken Pocket Sandwiches
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, pepper flakes, and chicken.
Cook, stirring, until chicken is opaque on outside (about 3 minutes).
Add wine, bring to a boil, and boil until reduced by half (about 1 minute);... - 46.1297
Open Faced Watercress Sandwiches
1) Keep handful of watercress leaves for garnish.
2) Chop remaining watercress finely to measure 1/2 cup.
3) Wash nasturtium flowers and pat dry. Clean and discard bugs if any.
4) Keep aside 8 flowers for garnish and put in plastic bag, blow in... - 46.1251
Vienna Egg Salad Sandwich
Reserve 8 sausages for trim; chop remaining sausages and combine with green pepper, celery, onions, eggs, salad dressing, and salt.
Cut bread lengthwise in half; butter one half and spread with egg mixture.
Brown the reserved sausages in small amount hot fat;... - 46.1106
Gourmet Veal Cutlet
About 1 hour before serving: With edge of heavy plate, pound cutlets well; cut in half.
On each of 6 halves, place 1/2 slice cheese; 1 slice ham, folded over; another 1/2 slice cheese.
Cover with second cutlet half.
Fasten with toothpicks.
Coat lightly with... - 45.8517
Bearnaise And Beef Fillet Sandwiches
To make bearnaise sauce, simmer wine vinegar, shallots, and tarragon in a small pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
Add butter and stir until melted, then cook until shallots are soft.
Whirl egg yolks in blender, then gradually add butter mixture in... - 45.4027
Cobb Salad Muffaletta
Preheat 1 side of a grill to high and the other to low.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, blue cheese, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the vinaigrette.
Grill tenderloin over high heat, turning occasionally, until it registers 180° on an instant-read... - 45.3931
Pate Supper Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium frying pan, saute bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and keep warm.
3) Pour off the pan drippings, then return 2 tablespoonfuls drippings into the pan.
4) Stir in the chicken livers... - 45.3275
1. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and season it with salt
2. Mix lightly with a fork
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into thick patties to fit rolls.
4. In a large non-stick skillet or fry pan, melt butter... - 45.1622
1. In a bowl, empty the can of kippered herring and mash well with the back of the spoon.
2. Add the onion and mix well. Set aside.
3. In another small bowl, combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise, seasonings and olives.
4. On a clean work table, lay... - 45.1487
Salami And Cucumber Open Sandwich
Are you looking for a yummy Salami And Cucumber Open Sandwich recipe? The popular European dish which is served as Appetizer, is sure to tickle your taste buds. Delicious dish can be made within not more than 15 minutes. A good way to use up cucumber is to... - 45.0554
Ham And Fresh Pear Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise with 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and mix well.
3. Apply butter, mayonnaise mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
4. Place... - 45.0191
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Stir Fried Squash Medley
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cabbage, kernel corn, ham, Cheddar cheese, olives, green pepper, pimiento, salt and Italian dressing and leave them for 30 minutes
3.Take the hard rolls and cut the top part and... - 44.9353
Monte Cristo Sandwich
1. Take the bread and remove the crusts.
2. Take a bowl and mix the milk, eggs, salt and pepper together beating them thoroughly.
3. Put the bread into the mixture letting them soak properly before draining off the excess mixture.
4. Place thinly cut... - 44.8685
Cheese And Bacon Slices
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 400°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix together the Worcestershire sauce along with the beaten egg and the seasonings.
3. Spread the mixture on the bread and cover it with a piece of bacon.
4. Take a pan... - 44.7475
1. To prepare the cucumber cut it in half lengthwise.
2. To remove seeds run a teaspoon down the center and scrape through.
3. Dice and drain in a strainer for at least 1 hour.
4. In a bowl mix cream cheese, garlic salt, worcestershire... - 44.7425
Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls
Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.6852
Elegant Asparagus Cheese Puffs
Trim asparagus so tip ends fit bread slices; save remaining green ends for other uses.
If using fresh asparagus, rinse tips well, then immerse in 1 1/2 inches rapidly boiling salted water in a wide frying pan.
Cook, uncovered, just until fork tender (5 to 7... - 44.6408
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 44.5825
Baked Chicken Sandwiches
1)Use an electric mixture and on medium speed beat cheese and milk till smooth.
2)Add chicken, salt and pepper.
3)Separate roll dough into triangles.
4)Place 2 to 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each of eight triangles, spreading to within 1/2 inch... - 44.5559
Potato Frittata Sandwiches With Roasted Red Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place the peppers in a bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the peppers and remove the cores, seeds and ribs. Cut the... - 44.2609
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In butter, sauté the onion till it is transparent.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in the Worcestershire sauce, flour and garlic powder.
4) Stir in the clams gradually and cook mixture... - 44.2602
Omelette Sandwich With Sorrel Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F( 230° C) .
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, saute the sorrel in 2 tablespoons butter, until reduced to a puree.
4) In a bowl, beat the two egg yolks and cream together.
5) Stir into the sorrel,... - 44.0337
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife, cut ends of bread loaf.
3. Crosswise cut loaf into 8 pieces.
4. Make 3 slashes in each piece; almost to the bottom.
5. In a bowl, mix butter and garlic powder.
6. Cut cheese and meat into... - 43.9329
Polynesian Chicken Sandwich
1) In a shallow dish, mix together pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce.
2) Arrange each chicken breast between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
3) Pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet.
4) Put the chicken pieces in... - 43.8787
1) Split open the cornmeal cakes and place on a cookie sheet, with the cut sides up.
2) In a large frying pan, shape the ground beef into a patty and cook for 5 minutes on each side, then break up and move aside.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion... - 43.7085
Sombrero Surprises Cocktail
Combine ground beef, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 5 patties about 3 inches in diameter.
In skillet brown the patties on both sides; drain off fat.
On lightly floured board roll each refrigerated biscuit to a 5-inch circle.
Spread half the circles with catsup... - 43.6482
Asparagus Egg Stacks
1. Grease a shallow 9-inch square baking pan with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
3. Place a pan filled with 1 inch of water on middle level of the oven to create a water bath.
4. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine eggs with... - 43.4756
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Spread one side of each bread slice with a thin coating of mayonnaise.
On two of the bread slices, place 2 slices cheese and 1 slice each ham and turkey; top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
Trim crusts and filling to make edges even, if you... - 43.2703
Sloppy Joes With Hamburger
1. In an 8-inch round baking dish, crumble and spread ground beef.
2. Add onion; stir to mix.
3. Heat at High for 5 to 7 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Drain excess fat.
5. Add ketchup and relish.
6. Heat again on High for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Change the... - 43.0941
Gradually beat milk and egg into cheese spread.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, salad herbs, and seasoned salt; mix with lettuce.
Place two 1-ounce ham slices on bun half or bread slice.
Top with lettuce mixture and close bun or add second slice... - 42.9546
Trim bread; butter on both sides.
Combine tuna, mushrooms, eggs, olives, onions, and mayonnaise; spread on 10 bread slices.
Put together 5 triple-decker sandwiches, with remaining buttered slices on top.
Fasten corners with toothpicks.
Toast on baking sheet... - 42.9362
Gourmet Lobster Sandwich
Cook lobster rails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done.
Rinse with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Cur lobster tail meat into 16 (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
Cover and chill.
Press cucumber between paper towels to remove excess... - 42.9351
Open Faced Cheesy Bacon Sandwiches
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, Paprika and salt.
2) Toast one side of the bread lightly.
3) Onto the untoasted side, spread the cheese mixture.
4) On a large baking sheet, place... - 42.8885
Grilled Roquefort Kabob Sandwiches
1)In a wide bowl, mix the beef, parsley, cheese, garlic salt and pepper well. Make 16 balls out of the mixture.
2)Take skewers and string the beef balls, green pepper wedges, tomato wedges and onions.
3)Brush the skewers with some butter of... - 42.7866
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.7696
1.Take a Dutch oven and put cabbage in it topped with roast
2.Ina large bowl, mix tomato soup, onion, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, catsup, oregano, chili powder, salt, and pepper and put the mixture on the roast in the oven and cook on low... - 42.6973
Cheese Sandwich Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Toast the bread slices on one side.
3) Top the untoasted side each bread slice with a cheese slice.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and salad dressing until light and fluffy.
5) In another bowl, beat... - 42.5809
1. In saucepan of cold water, place frankfurters and heat until boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Drain well.
3. Apply butter on one side of bread; and dip buttered side in cheese.
4. On the other side, spread mustard and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon... - 42.5597
Monte Cristo Sandwich
For each sandwich, use 3 slices of bread.
Butter one slice first, cover with a slice each baked ham and cooked chicken.
Butter both sides of second bread slice, put on top, cover with a generous slice of Swiss cheese.
Butter third slice, and put on top; press... - 42.5449
Spiced Beef Sandwich
Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper.
Cut in half.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together except wine and stock.
Spread mixture over one piece of meat, place other piece on top.
Press firmly and tie with fine string.
Place meat in a large piece of foil;... - 42.4626
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned; drain.
Stir in sour cream, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat through; do not boil.
Meanwhile, cut bread in half lengthwise.
Place halves, cut side up, on baking sheet.
Broil 4... - 42.3151
Emmett Kelly Cookout Hobo Steals Sandwich
Mix meat in bowl with seasonings.
Toast slices of bread on one side only.
Spread mustard on un-toasted side.
Cover mustard with 1 inch of meat mixture.
Cover bread completely, so it won't burn.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Add one slice of onion, and one slice of... - 42.2752
1. Make sandwich filling by creaming cottage and adding apricots to it.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread mayonnaise or dressing on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of... - 42.1812
Ham And Pineapple Toast
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F.
2. Add mustard and pepper to the ham seasoning it in the process.
3. Add the required amount of mayonnaise for binding.
4. Take an ovenproof pan and arrange the pineapple slices in it.
5.... - 41.666
Zucchini And Egg Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish until blended.
Stir in zucchini.
If you'd like open-faced sandwiches, just butter one side of 2 slices of bread.
On each buttered slice, lay lettuce leaf .
Then spoon half the zucchini... - 41.5685
Classic reuben Sandwich
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, on grill or under broiler.
2. Lightly butter the slices.
3. On a clean work surface arrange 4 slices buttered side up.
4. On each of the 4 slices, layer corned beef and sauerkraut,
5. Spoon the dressing over the... - 41.328
Combine cream cheese, garlic salt, oregano, and dash pepper; spread evenly on muffin halves.
Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Top each with a tomato slice and 3 or 4 asparagus spears.
Cover pan with foil.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
Uncover and top with... - 41.2691
Mix the oil, garlic, parsley, basil, and salt together and brush both cut sides of the bread with the mixture.
On one side of the bread layer the prosciutto, cheese, peppers, and arugula.
Put the other half of the bread on top and toast on a hot griddle for 5... - 41.1842
Lane Cake Frosting
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cooked eggs, green pepper, onion, garlic, butter or margarine, pimiento, chilli sauce, salt, pepper and American cheese.
3.Take the buns and dig the lower half of each.
4.Take the... - 41.0894
Frosted Ribbon Loaf
1. Lengthwise slice bread into 3 layers; cut and discard crust.
2. Butter bread slices with softened butter.
3. On the first layer, spread ham salad filling and spread second layer with Egg Salad Filling.
4. Using 2 spatulas, assemble... - 40.9981
It is best to use large round foccacia bread, either 1 large or 2 small.
Brush on olive oil mixture.
Layer on meats and cheeses and replace top half of bread.
If using a smaller loaf, place it on a dinner plate and invert another dinner plate over the top of... - 40.8615
Asparagus Spear Sandwiches
1)Trim crusts from bread and spread softened butter ,parmesan cheese on each slice.
2)Place an asparagus spear diagonally across each bread slice and fold in opposite corners of bread, securing with a wooden pick.
3)Use a baking sheet and place... - 40.8615
Crab Sandwich Bake
1) Preheat oven to 355°F. -Gas Mark 4.
2) Finely trim the crusts from the bread.
3) Lightly butter one side of the bread slices.
4) Remove sinews and flake crab flesh.
5) Place the crab flesh and grated cheese inside the bread to sandwich.
6)... - 40.584
1 Spread bread with the sandwich spread.
2 Layer each of the 4 slices with cheese, romaine, tomato slices, chicken, pickles, Canadian bacon, cheese, tongue and romaine.
3 Top with the remaining bread.
4 Onto each of 4 skewers,thread 2 cauliflowerets,... - 40.5629
Simple Lane Cake Filling
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Follow the instructions on the package and bake the rolls.
3.Take a pan and cook sausage in it until brown on medium flame.
4.Once done, strain and put onion, green pepper, tomato and water in the pan... - 40.4093
Zucchini Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a large bowl, tip in the Golden Onion soup mix with the eggs, milk, oregano and pepper and mix well. Add the cheese to the pan and mix well again
2. In a medium pan, place the butter and melt it. Add the zucchini to the pan and cook zucchini,... - 40.0817
1. Preheat the broiler to desired temperature.
2. Remove the crusts from the bread completely.
3. Toast the bread on a single side.
4. Lightly spread the untoasted side with butter.
5. Take a bowl and flake the crab meat in it.
6. Mix... - 40.0779
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 40.0573
Gourmet Sandwich Recipes By Category