- » Gourmet Salty Vegetable
Gourmet Salty Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet salty vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet salty vegetable recipes.
Gourmet Pasta Primavera
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta and vegetables.
Break off and discard the tough bottoms of the asparagus stems.
Slice the stems into 1/2-inch rounds, leaving the tips about 1 inch long.
Cut the yellow squash into 1/2-inch dice.
Salt the... - 41.539
Winter Vegetable Salads
1. Start by cutting the stem and root end from the celery root and then peel and halve it,also cut the halves into 1/16-inch-thick slices, and then cut the slices into matchsticks
2. Take the beats and scrub them gently
2. In a shallow... - 48.4659
Remove any wilted leaves and coarse stems from the sorrel.
Wash in several changes of water.
Shred the vegetable.
Combine the sorrel, green onions and consomme.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat.
Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Puree the soup in a... - 41.6966
Leeks Au Gratin
Trim the leeks and cut off all but 2 inches of the green leaves.
Wash thoroughly in several changes of water.
Combine the consomme and the white wine in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat and add the leeks.
Simmer covered over low... - 42.7483
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 113.561
Leek Hors D'oeuvre
Trim the leeks and remove all but 2 inches of the green tops.
Cut into 4-inch pieces.
Wash in several changes of water to remove all sand.
Heat half of the olive oil in a large, deep frying pan.
Add the leeks and cook, stirring with a fork, for 3... - 45.9463
Courgette & Goat's Cheese Tart
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly dust a surface with flour, then roll out the pastry into a large, 5mm thick circle. Use to line a deep, 23cm tart tin with removable base. Trim away excess pastry. Prick all over with a fork, then line with baking... - 33.6778
1. Properly wash the asparagus and discard every small trace of sand. Use a vegetable peeler to peel the tips of the stalks. Trim of the woods of the stalks in case they are woody.
2. Make 10 to 12 bundles of asparagus by using soft strings to... - 37.1811
Chops With Pilaf
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
In skillet, heat oil and brown chops on both sides; remove and set aside.
Add onion, garlic and green pepper, if using, to skillet; cook until softened but not browned.
Add rice, oregano, basil and saffron; stir until rice... - 42.3194
Pepperoni Al Forno
Cut the peppers into wide strips.
Cut the tomatoes into wedges the size of the pepper strips.
Put the pepper strips, tomatoes, olives, onion, garlic and anchovies into a baking dish.
Season lightly with salt (the anchovies are salty) and pepper.
Mince... - 40.6846
Cream Of Tomato And Port Soup
1. Make the vegetable stock.
2. Wash, peel and chop carrots into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Cut the bacon into ½” dices.
5. Cut the croutons and fry in shallow oil.
6. Drain on kitchen paper and leave for... - 89.1271
Baked Eggplant, Mozzarella, Eggs And Tomatoes
Trim and peel the eggplants.
Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Put the slices on a large platter and sprinkle each slice with about 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Let stand at room temperature to draw off excessive moisture.
Drain and dry the eggplant slices between paper... - 47.5779
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
The distinctive texture and flavor of preserved lemons is essential to not only traditional Moroccan cooking, but also to the contemporary cooking of some of the best chefs in the South of France, Spain, England, and the USA.
As Paula Wolfert - the world... - 37.6419
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604