- » Gourmet Salt
Gourmet Salt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet salt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet salt recipes.
Paella With Salt Cod
1. In a 12-inch paella pan or cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat sautÃ© onions in hot olive oil stirring it often, until it is soft and then sautÃ© the garlic such that it is fragrant.
2. Then add and sautÃ© the tomatoes and saffron stirring... - 47.9787
Portuguese Salt Cod And Potatoes
Soak cod in cold water 24 to 48 hours, or until very moist.
Change water 2 or 3 times; drain.
Simmer, covered, in water just to cover 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove skin and bones and flake fish in large pieces.
Boil potatoes in... - 46.351
Salt Pork Manhattan Clam Chowder
Saute pork over low heat until soft and golden.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the fat.
Add onion, pepper, and celery.
Saute until golden brown.
Add carrots, turnips, potatoes, water, and salt.
Chop hard part of clams and add to soup with clam liquid; chop... - 45.1307
Portuguese Salt Cod
Soak the cod overnight.
Rinse well, drain and put the cod into a saucepan with just enough fresh cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the potatoes and simmer for 20 minutes or until they are tender and the fish... - 43.2631
Scrambled Egg And Salt Cod Hash
1) Diagonally shred the cod to about 1/4 inch thick slices and keep aside.
2) Cover the potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for about 5 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain the potatoes, when done and keep aside.
4) In a large... - 41.0575
Salt Pork And Greens
1.Make thin strips of salt pork.
2.Rinse greens thoroughly so that they are free from grit and dirt.
3.In a kettle, put pork and water and let them simmer for 45 minutes after putting the lid on.
Stir in the greens.
4.Drain the greena... - 40.9568
Jamaican Salt Cod And Akee
1) Pre-soak the cod in water to cover for about 12 hours and drain off.
2) Add enough fresh water to cover and cook until flaky and just cooked through.
3) Drain again and discard any skin and bones.
4) Flake the fish to make sure it is... - 40.5519
Black Sea Bass Baked In A Salt Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Rinse the bass, pat dry and sprinkle the cavity with pepper.
3) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, spread 2 pounds of the salt at the bottom and lightly press the bass into the salt.
4) Cover the bass... - 37.9228
Put sugar, milk, and soda in large saucepan and cook until a few drops in cold water form a soft ball.
Remove from heat and add butter, vanilla, and nuts.
Beat until creamy and drop to form patties on wax paper over which salt has been sprinkled.
As candy... - 31.5781