- » Gourmet Salmon
Gourmet Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet salmon recipes.
Low-fat Penne And Smoked Salmon Salad
If you are having heart-related problem, this does not mean that you have to restrict certain foods. Dreamfields Pasta is a great alternative to healthy eating. Just watch this recipe and remain healthy forever. - 144.145
Healthy Baked Salmon With Berry Cream Sauce
Whether you want to eat heart-healthy, trim a few pounds or simply love seafood, here is a super easy, 6 ingredient salmon recipe for you to try. This heart healthy salmon recipe is the centerpiece of quick suppers and easy entertaining. Low fat fruit yogurt... - 133.57
Grilled Salmon With Potato Latkes And Eggs.
Potato latkes are one of those great old recipes you see in a lot of Jewish cooking. These beautiful little crisp golden pancakes are served with griddle fried wild salmon and sunny-side-up fried eggs! It sure sounds like the perfect breakfast for a lazy... - 128.676
Salmon Three Ways
Melody Kettle visits Market in Montclair, NJ where Chef Tre Ghoshal prepares Salmon Three Ways. - 123.469
Blue Lantern Lounge Salmon Wellington
Show off your French culinary skills by making this salmon en croute. Chef Jason from Blue Lantern Lounge shares his mom’s recipe of Salmon Wellington which they concocted while making the classic Beef Wellington. A nice twist on the standard, this makes an... - 122.213
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.111
Crispy Skin Salmon And Seafood Cataplana
Are you a seafood lover who wants to prepare some exotic dishes at home? If yes, then this recipe video of Crispy Skin Salmon and Seafood Cataplana is definitely for you. Watch these dishes being prepared in the kitchen of award winning Firefly Grill and Wine... - 121.174
Herb Crusted Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Treat your family with a restaurant style gourmet meal with this Herb Crusted Salmon with Roasted Vegetables this weekend. This is a great meal as it gets ready quickly and tastes delicious with all the fresh herbs in there. - 119.715
Sassy Salmon Mixture In Parmesan Crisp Cups
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes... - 118.011
Seared Scottish Salmon With Parsnip Puree
Yummy time is here! In this video, Chef Jeffery Power, from Dettera in Ambler PA, makes Scottish salmon with parsnip puree, cipolini onions, celery root and apple cider emulsion. The seared salmon looks so appetizing and it makes one salivate. You've gotta... - 117.478
Pan Seared Salmon With Mushroom And Asparagus Ragout
How many times have you turned down the idea of preparing a gourmet meal at home and have chosen to dine at a fancy restaurant instead? It isn’t difficult to create a restaurant style dish in your own kitchen. Watch this recipe video of Pan Seared Salmon... - 114.735
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 113.966
Salmon cakes are just the perfect dish to make on any occasion. Here, you will find making salmon cakes in a very less time along with spinach and green beans dressing. Check out the video. - 109.825
Olive Oil Poached Salmon
To make Ginger Infused Oil :
1. Make the ginger infused oil two or three days before you wish to serve the dish.
2. First peel the ginger, cut it into narrow strips, gather the strips and begin chopping them into tiny cubes.
3. Put the chopped... - 109.508
Cornmeal Griddlecakes With Smoked Salmon
Chef Instructor Corbin Evans, of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College in Philadelphia makes cornmeal griddlecakes and serves them with smoked salmon. - 102.452
Tuna Salmon Patties
Friends coming over and you are perplexed thinking what to cook…why not use the salmon tuna lying in your fridge and make some interesting salmon tuna patty. Watch this video to get a few ideas. - 101.254
Chili Caramelized Salmon
Are you looking for a quick salmon recipe? The chef in this video shows an innovative yet simple way to cook this flavorful fish in white wine with garlic chili sauce and pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is quite impressive to make a hearty salmon... - 98.6123
Crispy Skin Salmon With Citrus Sauce
This original recipe from Seattle's famous Flying Fish restaurant is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Citrus Sauce and Ginger Glaze on Wild Salmon make this a classic Northwest dish you can make at home! - 96.6697
Smoked-salmon Cream Cheese Sushi Rolls
Make sushi with cream cheese and salmon, rolled with ease to make the ultimate sushi appetizer for a party. It's not exactly sushi, but it hit the spot. If you don’t like the raw fishy flavor of salmon in sushi then this recipe is definitely meant for you.... - 92.0435
Grilled Salmon Stuffed With Crab
Not many barbecued recipes boast of the high standard and creativity like this grilled salmon stuffed with crab. Watch this video to find out how you can prepare a gourmet meal with a few simple and elegant ingredients. There is only one thing to say about... - 90.3539
Mandarin Orange Vinaigrette Marinated Grilled Salmon
Looking for some new ways of preparing grilled salmon? Chef "Tee" Terrell Danley shows you how to make his Grilled Salmon Marinated in a Mandarin Orange Vinaigrette and served over a mandarin orange, cilantro, onion and pepper salad. This dish can also be... - 89.3371
Carrot Risotto With Smoked Salmon
Nothing like a nice creamy carrot risotto and some smoked salmon for the guest that is coming! Cook this idea for lunch and your sure win the smile from the guest! Steve shows you how to make this elegant dish! See the video for more! - 88.1988
Smoked Salmon Sushi Style
1. Cut the lemon into neat wedges, removing any pips.
2. Make the sushi dressing (half is for the rice and half is for garnish).
3. Cook the sushi rice (remember to use it while it is still warm).
4. Cut any garnish you may wish to use, e.g.... - 73.1531
English Salmon Wellington
Salmon wellington,is a dish which has evolved from a classical English dish called the beef wellington. Unlike the classic, this one is simply more classier, and the pink fish makes it much more attractive. On the health aspect also, this dish scores high.... - 50.2806
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 49.048
Salmon Avocado Mold
1. In a saucepan, soften gelatine in 1 cup cold water; heat over very low heat with constant stirring to dissolve gelatine.
2. Stir in lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, onion, horseradish and ½ teaspoon salt.
3. Refrigerate mixture until... - 48.8186
Columbia Salmon Supreme
Salmons never tasted this different and delicious like this Columbia Salmon Supreme. It's a sure short cut way to win your dear one's heart and yes, this Columbia Salmon Supreme is enough to enliven those special days! - 48.2075
Asparagus And Salmon Soup
1. Drain the asparagus and reserve the liquid.
2. Put asparagus aside.
3. Add water to the asparagus liquid to make it 1 cup.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat margarine.
5. Add the onion and cook until tender, stir in between.
6. Add... - 47.8333
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Drain and flake the salmon.
3) With the butter, flour and milk, make a sauce.
4) Remove sauce from the heat and stir in the drained and flaked salmon, cream, cheese, egg yolk and chives.... - 47.6285
Warm Salad And Char Grilled Courgettes And Salmon
1. To prepare the dressing, combine 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and seasoning into a bowl or a screw-topped jar.
2. Whisk or shake to blend ingredients. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk... - 47.5653
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Take the peppers and slice of the top third in order to create scalloped edged peppers.
2) Dice the chopped off tops and keep aside.
3) De-seed the peppers and remove the center portion.
4) Preheat the oven by setting it the desired... - 47.3096
Salmon Luncheon Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Prick the pastry shell with fork and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the salmon, remove bones and skin and reserve the liquid.
4) Flake and place the salmon at the bottom of pastry... - 47.3077
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 47.2483
Salmon Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, put together flour, salt, butter, cheddar cheese, paprika and nuts; mix until crumbly.
3. Separate 1 cup of the cheese mixture for topping.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs well.
5. Add sour... - 47.2339
Buffet Salmon Casserole
Drain salmon and flake.
Mash bones and include them.
Cube 4 slices of bread, place in bottom of a large baking dish.
Mix together the salmon, mayonnaise, green pepper, celery, onion and salt.
Spread over cubed bread.
Trim crusts from remaining bread slices,... - 47.187
Salmon Sole Rolls
Combine butter, onion and mushrooms in a 4-cup (1 -litre) glass measure.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until just tender, stirring once.
Combine salmon, mayonnaise and parsley.
Add drained mushrooms and onion, leaving their cooking liquid and... - 47.0692
Salmon Croquettes With White Sauce
1) In a bowl, add salmon and sauce together with Parmesan cheese.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper, onion and lemon juice according to taste.
3) In a buttered baking pan, spread the mixture to 1-inch thick layer.
4) Place inside... - 47.0042
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon And Chives
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, parsnip, scallions, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
Drop the potato mixture by... - 46.9592
Magnolia Salmon Mousse
1) Separate the salmon, then skin and bone the fish.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or an electric mixer, blend the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
4) Then stir in the chili... - 46.7803
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.7759
1) Take a skillet and melt butter by heating it for 30 seconds.
2) Drain the salmon and add it to the butter.
3) Put in Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion, chopped celery, lemon juice and ¼ teaspoons of salt.
4) Cover and cook for 3 minutes before... - 46.6603
Salmon And Ecrevisse With Castle Rock Sauce
1. Arrange the salmon steaks in a lightly buttered, large, shallow heatproof dish so that the thinner ends point towards the centre of the dish.
2. Dot evenly with the 15 ml (1 level tbsp) butter, pour over the wine and sprinkle with the freshly ground black... - 46.1349
Dill Salmon Potato Salad
1. To prepare potatoes cut them unpeeled into 3/4-inch cubes and cook in a covered saucepan in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes until just tender.
2. Then drain well and cool slightly.
3. For dressing in a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt,... - 46.0535
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.0218
Salmon Rigatoni Salad
1. To prepare the rigatoni cook it in lightly salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until al dente (tender but still slightly firm).
2. Then drain, rinse with cold water and drain well.
3. To make the dressing in a to the... - 45.8163
Soften gelatine in hot water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt.
Let set to the consistency of egg white.
In processor or blender, puree salmon and cheese.
Add to gelatine.
Fold in whipped cream... - 45.758
Fillet Of Salmon With Anchovies And Tomatoes
1.Wipe the salmon with a paper towel.
2.Coat one side of each salmon with flour.
3.In a skillet, heat butter on medium heat and stir in the salmon with floured side facing down.
4.Cook the fish until golden for 11/2- 2 minutes.
5.Flip... - 45.7215
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 45.7017
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
1) Take a baking dish and place the steaks of salmon in it.
2) Arrange the steaks with their thin ends towards the center.
3) Top the fish with lemon juice, onion, dill weed and salt & pepper.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 10 minutes or until... - 45.6843
1) Wash the salmon in cold water and skin it.
2) Slice the chilli in half and discard the seeds.
3) Set aside the other half for salsa.
4) Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
Green Or Red Salsa
5) Cut the chilli into half.
6) In... - 45.602
Salmon With Lemon Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Sift the flour and salt on a work surface and make a depression in the center.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs and tomato paste lightly, blend in the flour with a fork. Knead with more flour, until the... - 45.5904
Salmon With Crab Sauce
1. In a large skillet, put together water, lemon slices, salt, dill seed, and bay leaf; bring it to boiling.
2. Add salmon steaks to boiling mixture and heat until it boils again.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5-10 minutes until fish... - 45.5685
Cream Cheese Salmon Mousse_x000d_
1) Take the fish mold and grease it.
2) Take the soup and cream cheese together. Heat them on low heat to dissolve the cheese.
3) Add the softened gelatin and blend them well.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and mix them.
5) Pour the... - 45.459
Wipe fish and place it in a poacher or saucepan large enough to hold it comfortably.
Add enough water to cover.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the water.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Add the salmon to the liquid.
For... - 45.4502
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
In small saucepan, over low heat, saute onion in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Over medium heat, gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute; remove from... - 45.4414
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 45.4152
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 45.2465
Salmon And Asparagus Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cheese pastry : In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients for the pastry together.
3) Rub in the butter and mix in the grated cheese.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk with the water and lemon juice.
5) Mix with the... - 45.2199
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 45.0782
The Ivy Smoked Salmon Celery
1. Wash the celery and clean it.
2. Slice it very thinly to appear like crescent shaped. It makes 2 cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
4. Take a saucepan and melt butter and add curry powder. Stir the mixture for a minute or two.
5.... - 45.0516
Salmon And Whitefish Mousse
To make the mousse: Combine fish with wine and lemon juice in stainless steel bowl.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
Put fish through meat grinder fitted with fine disk 3 times or puree in food processor.
Return to steel bowl.
Chill for 1 hour... - 44.9623
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.8817
Salmon Salad With Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a small saucepan, heat wine over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
3) Drain, slice the tomatoes into slivers and keep aside.
4) Thinly slice the salmon fillets on the bias into 8 equal pieces and ... - 44.7474
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 44.6809
Salmon Mousse Using Vegetable Broth
1) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1 cup water, stir continuously and heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Turn off the heat, allow to cool, then stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Reserve 3/4 cup of this mixture.
3) Stir 1 cup of water... - 44.6579
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Grease a baking dish large enough to hold salmon in a single layer, place salmon steaks in and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grating peel from lemon reserve for sauce, cut lemon into thin slices and... - 44.6492
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and shallots and sautÃ© in the oil till the shallots are translucent. Ensure that the garlic does not burn.
4) Put the shallot... - 44.6356
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 44.5997
Smoked Fish And Celery Root Salad
1. Start by cutting the celery root into matchsticks for about 1/16 inch wide, and lay the fish on a surface and break into 1-inch pieces, make sure that you check carefully for stray bones
2. In a bowl, whisk the first 3 ingredeints... - 44.5995
Poached King Salmon With Herb Hollandaise
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients except the salmon.
2) Simmer the poaching liquid for 30 minutes.
3) Using a cheesecloth, strain the liquid.
4) Add in the salmon and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, without overcooking it.
5) Drain and keep warm.
6)... - 44.5813
Salmon And Asparagus Chantilly
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the Salmon liquid, discard the skin and bones and lightly flake the Salmon.
3) Measure the salmon liquid and level up to 2 cups with milk.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onion or shallot in butter... - 44.5723
Salmon Floating On Wine
1) Rinse the snow peas in cold water and cut into thirds.
2) Rinse the salmon in cold water and slice diagonally in about 1/2-inch thick pieces.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon pieces with egg white.
4) Using your hands, gently stir the salmon mixture... - 44.5542
My Mother's Curried Salmon
1.Take a 12 cup (3 L) dish; put white wine or water or half and half in it and heat to boiling for 4 minutes at HIGH with the lid on.
2.Put salt, bay leaves and rice and mix well.
3.Cook the ingredients at MEDIUM HIGH for 15- 18 minutes after... - 44.518
Salmon Fish Cakes
1) Drain the salmon from the tin, flake the flesh and remove the skin and small bones.
2) Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
3) Drain, return the potatoes to the hot pan and dry over the heat for a few... - 44.349
Salmon And Spaghetti Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With half of the butter, flour and chicken broth, make a sauce and season it with salt, pepper and a good pinch of nutmeg.
3) Add in the liquid from the salmon as well as the sherry and... - 44.3057
Salmon En Papillote
1. Fold 2 large pieces of parchment paper into half and cut out half-heart shape from each.
2. Combine the herbs in a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Make the couscous by combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small... - 44.2972
Fresh Herb Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Asparagus
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and herbs, blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for... - 44.16
Mustard Seed Coated Salmon
A truly elegant yet easy to prepare mustard seed coated salmon with a lovely watercress sauce, the epitome of California wine cuisine. This recipe is from Annie Roberts, Executive Chef, Robert Mondavi Vineyards. - 44.1564
Thaw frozen salmon.
In skillet combine wine, onion, parsley sprigs, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Heat to boiling; add salmon steaks.
Cover and reduce heat (220°); simmer till fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 10... - 44.0464
Poached Salmon With Bolognese Salsa Verde
Put all the ingredients except the lemon juice, oil, and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped but not pureed.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add the lemon juice and oil and stir energetically to... - 44.0365
Warm Salmon Mousse In A Phyllo Crown
Divide the salmon almost in half, reserving the smaller amount.
Cut the larger amount into 3 to 4 pieces, place it in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
With the motor running, pour... - 44.0133
Salmon Filled Tomatoes
1. Slice a thin slice form top of tomatoes and core centres.
2. Invert cored tomatoes and chill.
3. In a large bowl, blend together salmon, cucumber, mayonnaise, onion, pimiento, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
4. Refrigerate mixture until... - 43.8527
Smoked Salmon Broccoli Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until tender.
Stir in flour and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in milk... - 43.8399
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, sherry, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, celery, eggs and tabasco.
3. Pour over the salmon, cracker crumbs, parsley, chives, salt and pepper and... - 43.7793
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Garlic Broccoli
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Lay the salmon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, the take the fillets and rub with a little olive oil, use 1 tablespoon of oil,
3. Place the fillets on a... - 43.7572
Hot Salmon Puffs With Horseradish Sauce
Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce goes well as the first course for dinner. I often prepare horseradish sauce and it makes a great combination with the hot salmon puffs. Check out the Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce recipe. - 43.619
1) Chop the tomatoes coarsely
2) Core the bell pepper and discard the seeds, and slice.
3) Rinse the capers under cold water.
4) Rinse the fish under cold water.
Angel Hair Pasta
5) In a covered pot, bring the water to a boil.
6) Stir in fresh... - 43.6136
1) Pour of the liquid from salmon, break in flakes, remove the skin and bones.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt, and liquid smoke.
3) Process the salmon mixture until thoroughly mixed.
4)... - 43.6092
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 43.5995
Salmon Oyster Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line 6 large custard cups or individual casseroles with the pastry.
3) Prick the pastry all over the surface and crimp the edges.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until browned.
5) In a... - 43.526
The Spiced Salmons are indeed a treat for the seafood fanatics. Also, this Spiced Salmons are garnished with allspice berries and peppercorns to give it that extra spicy feel! Do give it a try. - 43.4885
Linguine With Salmon In Tomato Sauce
1) In a covered pot, bring the water to a boil.
2) Stir in fresh angel hair pasta and cook about 1 minute after water returns to boil.
3) Cook dried pasta following the package directions.
4) Pour of the water from pasta and allow to drain... - 43.3728
Glazed Salmon With Green Bean And Bulgar Salad
1. Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the pack
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the salmon fillets, to the hot oil and cook for three minutes of both sides till done.
4. Gently add the spring... - 43.1711
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 43.0859
Grilled Salmon With Apples And Juniper
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Take the pomegranate and cut it in half, use both your hads to pick up one half of pemergranate and then hold it over a plate, cut side down, then apply pressure by... - 42.9465
1) Drain the salmon, then bone, skin and flake with a fork.
2) In a bowl, mix the salmon with rest of the ingredients and blend well.
3) In a 1-quart glass casserole, spoon the mixture and sprinkle with the paprika to taste.
4) Cover and cook in a... - 42.941
Gourmet Salmon Recipes By Category