- » Gourmet Roast Pork Tenderloin
Gourmet Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet roast pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet roast pork tenderloin recipes.
Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Potatoes And Pears
What tastes better than rosemary with pork? The flavor of rosemary does extraordinary things to a juicy pork tenderloin roast. Add some sweet potatoes, pears and onions, roasted with sage and rosemary and you have a winner on that table. This recipe by Chef... - 130.941
Sally Jessy Raphael's Pork Tenderloins And Smoked Scallops
1) In a glass or ceramic baking dish, add orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic, pepper, cilantro, bay leaves, sugar, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
2) Add in the pork tenderloins into the marinade. Coat... - 45.2376
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 115.381
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 44.0783
Pork Pinwheels With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1. In a medium skillet cook leeks in the 1 tablespoon olive oil till tender; remove from heat.
2. In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the Parmesan or Romano cheese, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend or process with several... - 37.0995
Rosemary Pork Loin
Diet freaks who love pork, here is a flavorful pork loin recipe that is low on carbs and fat. Check out Stacey Hawkins cooking the meat with just a few simple flavors on the grill. Luscious, delicious and simply flavorful, sliced meat served on the plate with... - 102.851
Marinated Pork Strips
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Trim off the tenderloin fat, slice the tenderlions, if required.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients except the oil, then place the pork in the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours, turning and... - 39.1039
Braised Pork With Onion Sauce
Make six small cuts in the meat and insert the halved garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons [22 ml.] of the butter in a heavy iron casserole.
Brown the pork on both sides over medium heat for 20 minutes.
At the same time, cook the... - 41.8673
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 44.0868