- » Gourmet Roast Pork Tenderloin
Gourmet Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet roast pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet roast pork tenderloin recipes.
Roast Loin Of Pork Gourmet
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Take the pork and make slits on their surface. Place them on a roasting pan.
3) Stuff the slits with a halved garlic clove each, for added flavour.
4) Sprinkle salt, pepper and sage over the veal.
5)... - 37.9487
Pork Loin Roast
If you thought making a pork roast was a tough thing to do. Then sit back and enjoy making this pork roast that is real easy. Now you too can prepare the delicious dish that your mom used to put together for the entire family. - 29.6759
Roasted Pork Loin
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Take a shallow baking dish and add olive oil, garlic, oregano and pepper.
3) Mask meat in seasoned oil and coat well.
4) Keep in refrigerate for 30 minutes and turn once.
5) Transfer the meat to... - 41.8399
Roast Loin Of Pork
1) Take a bowl and combine together the first few ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the excess fat from roast and run with pepper and garlic.
3) Place the roast on rack in a roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch bone or... - 40.8966
Sally Jessy Raphael's Pork Tenderloins And Smoked Scallops
1) In a glass or ceramic baking dish, add orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic, pepper, cilantro, bay leaves, sugar, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
2) Add in the pork tenderloins into the marinade. Coat... - 44.7381
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Rosemary Pork Loin
Diet freaks who love pork, here is a flavorful pork loin recipe that is low on carbs and fat. Check out Stacey Hawkins cooking the meat with just a few simple flavors on the grill. Luscious, delicious and simply flavorful, sliced meat served on the plate with... - 99.5198
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Pork Loin With Orange Stuffing
1. Get your meatman to loosen the backbone of pork loin.
2. Have him to cut pockets between the pork chops as well.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 325° F.
4. In a skillet, heat the butter.
5. Add the onions to the hot butter.
6. Cook the... - 39.7004
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Pork Loin With Winter Fruits
Sprinkle pork on all sides with nutmeg.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, prunes, apricots, and apples; sprinkle with... - 42.8082
Pork Loin With Currant Wine Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Add the salt and garlic powder on the loin.
3)Take a tray,add the loin and bake until the meat reaches 160 degrees.
4)Now make the sauce.
5)Take a bowl, bring all the sauce ingredients together and... - 42.2026
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Pork Pinwheels With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1. In a medium skillet cook leeks in the 1 tablespoon olive oil till tender; remove from heat.
2. In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the Parmesan or Romano cheese, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend or process with several... - 36.8521
Marinated Pork Strips
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Trim off the tenderloin fat, slice the tenderlions, if required.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients except the oil, then place the pork in the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours, turning and... - 38.9865
Braised Pork With Onion Sauce
Make six small cuts in the meat and insert the halved garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons [22 ml.] of the butter in a heavy iron casserole.
Brown the pork on both sides over medium heat for 20 minutes.
At the same time, cook the... - 43.0389
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 45.5585