- » Gourmet Risotto
Gourmet Risotto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet risotto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet risotto recipes.
If you want to make restaurant-like risotto, here is a perfect recipe for you. Mushroom risotto is quite a popular preparation, which you too can prepare by yourself. Watch the video and follow the easy steps to serve warm plates of mushroom risotto on your... - 132.334
Snow Crab And Sweet Pea Risotto
Filmed at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant in London, this video features chef Michael Howell showing how to make snow crab and sweet pea risotto – a Nova Scotian specialty. - 116.917
Carrot Risotto With Smoked Salmon
Nothing like a nice creamy carrot risotto and some smoked salmon for the guest that is coming! Cook this idea for lunch and your sure win the smile from the guest! Steve shows you how to make this elegant dish! See the video for more! - 106.492
Italian Seafood Risotto
An Italian risotto is one dish that is one heck of a dish to be had! It’s a seafood bonanza with all the flavors permeating through! Watch this video to make this risotto! - 101.273
Mushroom risotto doesn't need any introduction, but this vegan style preparation does call for a little story. Watch the video for this rare and rich recipe and you will live happily ever after. - 99.852
Asparagus And Pancetta Risotto
Asparagus and pancetta risotto is a classic, resort to making a classic at home or a change and go into the indulgence of this one classic! See the video and go for this recipe. - 91.8804
Herb Risotto With Sunblushed Tomatoes
1. Make the stock.
2. Wash the sprig of thyme and add to the stock.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Peel and finely chop the garlic clove.
5. Flake 10g of Parmesan for the garnish.
6. Grate the remaining 30g.
7. Wash, dry and chop the... - 89.1641
Diver Scallops With Bamboo Risotto
Creativity has no limits and this diver scallops with bamboo risotto fairly proves it. Look at this recipe video and see how amazingly the chef prepares this rare and salacious recipe. That is a great combo and its so healthy too. Give it a try and you will... - 83.6431
Creamy Asparagus And Mushroom Risotto
This delicious and creamy risotto is so simple and easy to prepare. Your guest will love the earthy flavours of the mushroom and the fresh and crispy texture of asparagus.
I had tried it when, in an Italian restaurant I still remember the rich flavour of... - 52.8782
Mixed Mushroom Risotto With Wilted Greens
1. Put the Porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour the boiling water over them. Leave to soak.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the stock, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
3. Finely chop the shallot and garlic. Heat 1 tablespoon... - 49.1518
Chicken Liver Risotto With Mushrooms
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Lengthwise cut the green pepper in halves, deseed and shred.
3. Trim fat and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Wash, trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. Trim the chicken livers with scissors; keep... - 48.8404
Tomato And Spinach Risotto
1. Crush the garlic and finely chop the onion. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until softened.
2. Pour the tomatoes and stock into a small saucepan, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a... - 47.5519
Heat oven to 150°C (300°F).
Wash rice and soak in water for 15 minutes.
Combine oil, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl and beat till well blended.
Stir in tomatoes and set aside.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion... - 47.2377
Chicken Risotto With Asparagus
1. In a saucepan, boil stock and poach the chicken breasts. Retain the stock, shred chicken breasts and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions and celery stalks and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Now, add Arborio rice and stir well.... - 46.8219
Chicken Prosciutto And Parmesan Risotto
1) Thinly shred the chicken breast across the grain to make least 1 cup. Set aside.
2) In a microwave-proof 2-quart casserole, add oil and heat for 1 minute on full power.
3) Add the shallots and leeks. Cook 3 minutes on full power.
4)... - 46.6636
Risotto Alia Parmigiana
Bring the broth and water to a simmer in a medium-size saucepan and keep hot.
In a large, heavy skillet or saucepan, melt the butter and oil just until the butter foams.
Add the onion and slowly saute it over medium heat until it is translucent and tender,... - 45.6539
Lobster And Quinoa Risotto
1. On a grill, place the peppers and roast them, rotate peppers fequently on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2. In a bowl, place these roasted peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl properly, and... - 45.647
Risotto With Pistachio Pesto
1) Pesto : Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spread the pistachios on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes until lightly browned.
3) Cool and coarsely chop theroasted nuts, set aside few pistachios for garnish.
4) In a food... - 45.4767
My family loves this Italian Risotto. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Italian Risotto that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 45.4425
Risotto With Sausage Burgers
1) Risotto : In a pan, saute the raw rice in butter until straw coloured.
2) Pour in the heated, then add the cheese, cayenne, paprika, saffron, salt and the garlic, if used.
3) In the top of a double saucepan, steam the rice for about 30 minutes,... - 45.3277
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken With Lemon Thyme Risotto
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Chop the soaked porcini finely and keep aside.
3. In a shallow pan heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and gently cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped porcini, button... - 45.2579
Shrimp Scampi Risotto With Asparagus
1. In a large sized skillet, place shrimps and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 minutes each, on both sides. Remove shrimp on to another bowl and place skillet back on flame.
2. Add rice and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 minutes till rice turns... - 45.1727
Lobster Crame Risotto
1) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Add the shallots and saute until soft and transparent.
3) Blend in the flour and curry powder then cook for 1-2 minutes without browning.
4) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Pour in the milk and... - 44.8364
Risotto With Porcini Mushrooms And Champagne
1. In a bowl of warm water, add the mushrooms and soak for half an hour; squeeze away the ecess water, rinse and slice the mushrooms and strain the soaking water and reserve it
2. Bring the reserved broth to a bopil, turn down the heat and allow to... - 44.2211
1) Risotto : In a pan, saute the onion in oil until golden.
2) Stir in the rice, stir constantly and cook, until the rice is golden.
3) Pour in 1 1/4 cups of hot water and simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Add more hot water if needed... - 44.152
Risotto is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Risotto is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.0991
Osso Buco With Risotto
Arrange veal shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, 2 cloves of the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the lemon peel, 1/4 cup... - 44.0858
Lemony Prawn And Pea Risotto
1. Peel the prawn, keeping the head and shells
2. In a large saucepan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and fry the prawn shells and heads with sliced chilli till toasted and changed colour
3. Pour the stock and alow to boil, turn down the... - 43.9183
Italian Risotto With Ham
1) In a large pan, saute the onion in butter until soft and transparent.
2) Stir in the rice, stir constantly and cook until the rice is straw coloured.
3) Pour in enough hot consomme and water to just cover the rice.
4) Stir well and cook, adding more... - 43.8958
Herb And Parmesan Risotto
1. In a saucepan, add the stock and bring it to a boil; simmer on low flame
2. In another oan, melt half the butter, add in theonions and sweat gently for almost ten minutes until just soft
3. Add rice to the onions, and stir till the rice is... - 43.8733
Whiz the bread in a food processor with the anchovies, the oil from the can, and the chiles.
Heat a frying pan with a splash of oil and fry the flavored breadcrumbs, stirring and tossing constantly until golden brown.
Trim the coarse leaves off the... - 43.7223
Smoked Haddock And Potato 'risotto'
Heat the milk in a saucepan with the onion and bay leaf.
Remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
Return to the heat.
When simmering, add the fish and cook for 8 minutes.
Remove the fish and set aside, then strain the cooking liquid.
Cook the... - 43.357
Risotto With Peas
In 4-cup (1 L) measure, microwave stock at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until simmering.
In 12-cup (3 L) deep casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until onion has softened, stirring once.
Add rice; stir to coat... - 43.1908
1.Clean fish well and add a sprinkling of lemon juice to it.
2.Leave the fish for some time.
3.In a pan, heat oil and add onions to it.
4.Cook until the onions fry.
5.Take a soaked Romerpotf, put the onions, rice in it along with... - 42.3264
Sherried Chicken Risotto
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Lightly butter a 3-quart baking dish and sprinkle rice over the bottom.
3. In a bowl combine soups, butter and sherry.
4. Over the rice spread 1 1/2 cups of soup mixture.
5. Place chicken in single layer... - 41.7998
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.7172
Brown Rice And Vegetable Risotto
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine rice, onion, leeks, celery, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, saffron, and 2 cloves of the garlic; pour in water and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until rice is tender to bite (4 1/2 to 5 hours).
Cut... - 41.6592
Fresh Basil And Tomato Risotto
A complete meal in itself, the Tomato Risotto with fresh basil is your answer to a quick and easy meal. Highly nutritious you have also catered for your family’s health with the Risotto. Enjoy this wonderful Italian mixture of rich flavors and tastes. - 41.1142
Risotto With Pancetta, Spinach And Goat Cheese
This is a very creamy recipe, without any cream. It also has delicious additional elements such as Pancetta and Goat Cheese, it is sprinkled with parmesan at the last moment and serve hot! - 40.395
Canlis Restaurant Pumpkin Risotto
1. Take a heavy saucepan and heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Saute the garlic and onion. Add diced pumpkin and stir them well until the pumpkin turns hot and starts browning. Add rice and stir well and cook for one more minute until it... - 38.427
Curried Fish Risotto
Saute the onion in the oil until soft but not brown.
Stir in the flour and curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the stock, rice, pepper, apple and golden raisins and season to taste.
Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut the... - 38.098
Chicken And Zucchini Risotto
1) Take a saucepan and cook onions and zucchini in a small amount of water for about 5-10 minutes.
2) Add all other ingredients except cheese and cook until mixture gets thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
3) Add cheese immediately after... - 37.6686
Spinach And Mushroom Risotto
1. Spray 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add mushrooms, basil, garlic and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
2. Stir in broth, rice, soup and water; cook and stir until well blended and mixture begins... - 36.1553
Risotto With Sweet Sausage And Fennel
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the fennel and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the fennel is tender and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes. Transfer the fennel to a plate and wipe out the... - 35.8379
Risotto With Leeks And Radicchio
1. In a large saucepan cook leeks and garlic in hot oil till tender. Add uncooked rice. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan bring broth to boiling; reduce heat and simmer. Slowly add 1 cup of the hot broth to the... - 34.9759
Risotto With Sausage And Artichokes
1. Crumble turkey sausage into a large saucepan. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir till sausage is brown. Drain off fat, if necessary. Add uncooked rice and red pepper to sausage mixture; cook and stir for 1 minute.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan heat... - 31.9632
Risotto Style Barley And Vegetables
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan; add zucchini, onion, carrot, rosemary, and pepper. Cook and stir till vegetables are just tender; stir in barley.
2. Meanwhile, in a small pan heat broth till simmering. Carefully stir 1 cup hot broth into the barley mixture.... - 31.3914
The Perfect Risotto
This video covers the ingredients and process of how to make the most amazing risotto! - 0
Agharti’s Black Risotto
1. Cut the onion and garlic in tiny pieces. Cut the squid in thin stripes.
2. Fry the onion and garlic after the oil in the pot gets hot.
3. When the onion gets a glassy look add the squid and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the... - 0