- » Gourmet Rice Cooker
Gourmet Rice Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet rice cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet rice cooker recipes.
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Egg Fried Rice
Cook 1 cup rice separately either in a rice cooker or pressure cooker/open vessel on the stove.
Add Oil in a saucepan, when hot, add mustard seeds & wait until they splutter, then add cumin or jeera. Add cloves & cinnamon sticks. To this, add ginger garlic... - 42.0162
Wild Rice Croquettes
1. Wash and pick the rice
2. In a rice cooker or a double boiler, cook the rice in chicken broth for about 45 to 50 minutes until it is tender and fluffy.
3. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Heat fat in a deep frying pan or deep fat fryer to 400... - 43.8778
Steamed Rice With Chicken And Salted Fish
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms before slicing.
2) Thinly shred the Chinese sausages.
3) Rinse well and chop all other ingredients to a desired size.
4) Chop coriander and Chinese celery fine for using as garnish.
5) Cook rice to moist... - 46.3677
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.64
Brown Rice And Vegetable Risotto
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine rice, onion, leeks, celery, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, saffron, and 2 cloves of the garlic; pour in water and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until rice is tender to bite (4 1/2 to 5 hours).
Cut... - 41.6592
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 46.1822
Wash Basmati Rice and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp ghee is a small skillet. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms and saute for a few seconds and add this to the Rice. Add 4 cups water and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Cook Rice either on... - 43.2455
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
Eggs are a favorite for many people. This Egg Biryani Recipe is a great Rice dish with Eggs and Spices. It is Hot and Spicy. Adding some Coriander and Mint brings out an amazing flavor to this Egg Biryani Recipe. - 57.7633
Hyderabadi Murg Biryani
Wash Chicken and cut them into large cubes. Puree Mint and Cilantro into a paste.
Marinade Chicken in yogurt, pureed mint & cilantro, ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, juice of lime, salt and chilly powder for about 7 - 8 hours (I... - 52.7563
Authentic Georgia Hopping John
1) In a 3-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, add the pork slices, bouillon and water, if required to cover.
2) Bring to a boil, place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 30 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the... - 42.865
Chili Beef Hash
1) In large, greased skillet, sear the ground beef, until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker add the beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, stir to mix well.
4) Cover... - 39.3801
Beef With Orange Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, except the rice and stir well to mix.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving plates. - 39.3491
Curried Shrimp And Crabmeat
1) In a slow cooker, place the shrimp and crabmeat.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except toast or rice, and stir gently to mix.
3) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
4) Serve over a bed of cooked rice on... - 39.7968
Jambalaya Chicken And Shrimp
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken pieces with all the other ingredients except the rice and shrimp.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
3) Then add the shrimp and rice, cover and cook on HIGH for 35... - 40.3033
Chinese Pork Steak
1) In a skillet, sear the pork steak strips in the heated oil, toss until brown and then drain on paper towel.
2) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips and rest of the ingredients, except rice.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH... - 37.9731
Osso Buco With Risotto
Arrange veal shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, 2 cloves of the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the lemon peel, 1/4 cup... - 44.0858
1) In a bowl, mix the 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and flour, then coat veal cubes with the mixture.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the coated veal cubes in the salad oil.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal cubes.
4) Drain the juice... - 43.1454
1) In a slow cooker, add the steak strips, flour, salt and pepper together and stir well to coat the steak.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except rice into the slow cooker.
3) Cover and cook for 1 hour on HIGH then cook for 8 hours on LOW.... - 39.1307
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except noodles or rice.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve over a bed of cooked rice or noodles on individual serving plates.
When cooking on... - 42.865
Beef Stew Ole
1) In a slow cooker, layers the carrots, potatoes, onion and beef. Add the tomato sauce.
2) Combine together 1 1/2 cups of water and taco seasoning. Into the remaining 1/2 cup water, stir the cornstarch till the mixture is smooth. Stir the remaining... - 41.8042
Lobster A La Newburg
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except the cooked rice, chow mein noodles or pastry shells, mix well.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. - 32.3629
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic, green peppers and onions in the heated oil until brown.
2) In a slow cooker, place the sauteed mixture.
3) In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce with the paprika, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, bay... - 42.6035
Green Bean Side Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained tomatoes, water, Worcestershire sauce, Brown Sugar Twin, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Add green beans and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in... - 38.474
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.8355
The gram needs to be soaked for at least half an hour so pick and soak first of all.
Now chop the spinach.
This needs care.
Break off each leaf from the tough stem.
As you do this, you can drop it into a pan of clean water.
When all the spinach is done, wash... - 45.3959
Clay Cooked Turkey Breast
1. Prepare the clay cooker for cooking by soaking in water for 15 minutes.
2. Season turkey breast with salt.
3. In a bowl combine all the vegetables, herb and seasonings and toss to mix well.
4. Arrange turkey, skin side up, in clay... - 48.5315
Ham Stuffed Peppers
1) Season the cavities of peppers with the salt.
2) In a bowl, combine the salt, ham, rice, water, onion, and 1/4 ketchup together, mix well.
3) Stuff the ham mixture into the peppers, filling the cavities to about 2/3.
4) In a slow cooker, place the... - 42.5527
Chicken With Ham
1) Season the chicken pieces with the salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, place the chicken pieces and rest of the ingredients, except rice and peas.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
4) About 1 1/2 hours... - 40.307
1. Joint the pheasant into serving pieces reserving the back and wings for making stock if you like.
2. Rub the pieces with salt and pepper to season well.
3. Butter a large casserole or Dutch melt the butter over a medium flame.
4.... - 37.8239
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.7574
1) Dredge the veal pieces in the flour.
2) In a skillet, fry the veal pieces in the heated oil, until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal pieces with rest of the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 to 8... - 39.548
Pork Chops Chicken Flavored
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, mustard garlic powder and salt together.
2) Dredge the chops in this mixture.
3) In a skillet, fry the chops in the heated oil until evenly brown.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned pork chops, then pour in the soup.
5)... - 34.3987
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 48.5764
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients together except the cooked rice and stir well to mix.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving... - 41.8531
1) In a skillet, sear the beef in the shortening until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and then saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker, add the sauted beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, except noodles or... - 44.4105
De-tail, wash & clean shrimp well.
Blend & puree tomatoes, cilantro, mint, yogurt, cashews, green chillies in a blender into a smooth paste. Marinade shrimp in this paste for at least 2 hours.
Heat 3 tbs oil & 2 tsps ghee in a deep skillet. Add Bay... - 37.0564
Mariner's Garden Chowder
1) In a 4-quart cooker, mix together broth, vegetable juice, tomatoes, carrot, celery, basil, thyme and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer on setting for 9 1/2 to 11 1/2 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or till vegetables are... - 43.6681
1) In a bowl, combine the mustard, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic together.
2) Spread the mixture over the steak and cut into strips.
3) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned steak strips.
4) In a bowl, combine the onion, bouillon cube and... - 46.0251
1) In a large non-stick pan, saute the bacon until crisp.
2) Take the bacon out of the pan and set aside.
3) In the same pan, brown the beef slices in bacon fat for 1 minute per side.
4) Place the beef slices, potato slices, pickle... - 44.4168
Daal Ghosh (Beef Stew East Indian Style) is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this... - 43.791
Seafood Combination In Wine
1) In a bowl, mix the soup, wine, seasonings and water together.
2) In a slow cooker, place the fish and rest of the ingredients, except the parsley.
3) Then pour over the liquid
4) Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
5) Sprinkle with the... - 40.0435
Sinigang is the signature Filipino soup, which can be made easily at home. The soup is known for its rich and balanced flavor. Just try this recipe and impress your family and friends. - 113.339
Heat 3 tbs oil in a pressure cooker vessel. Add shahijeera and allow them to sizzle. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Add chopped onions and turmeric powder and saute until onions begin become translucent.
Add green chillies, tomatoes, salt and... - 41.2173
The preparation is unique, and if you follow the steps then you will be licking your fingers after you are done. - 47.0766
Rajma (red Beans) Curry
Rajma or Red Beans Curry is a very popular accompaniment with Rotis/Chapathis in North India. This Rajma Recipe has a tangy taste. It can be made hot or spicy according to your choice. Suggestions, comments and feedback on this Rajma Recipe is appreciated. - 45.6852
Tomato Lamb Curry
Wash lamb thoroughly and cut them into 1 inch pieces. Marinade lamb using yogurt, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and chilly powder. Mix well so that the marinade coats all the pieces well. Refrigerate for at... - 35.6504
1) In a large non-stick pan heat oil and brown beef and pork.
2) Put the meat in slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, heat ½ cup of water and stir to remove the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits over the meat, and add carrots, beet, celery,... - 44.8639
Chicken Curry Buffet
1. Place the chicken in a kettle or pressure cooker and add enough water.
2. Steam the chicken until tender.
3. Remove onto a platter and cool. When cool, pull meat off the bones in large chunks. Keep aside
4. Strain the chicken broth and combine with... - 49.1785
Cracked Wheat Chili
1) Soak the beans in 3 cups of water overnight at room temperature.
2) In a pot, cook the beans over the range for about 2 hours or until the beans are tender. Alternately cook in a pressure cooker at 15 pounds pressure in the soaking... - 45.7848
Black Bean Soup
1) Add the black turtle beans in 8 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions until finely chopped.
3) In a large pot or pressure cooker, saute the... - 47.7842
Sherbos Seven Layer Dinner
Preheat oven to 350° or use slow cooker.
Brown ground beef and chopped onion lightly in hot oil.
Place potatoes in bottom of 3-quart casserole dish or slow cooker.
Sprinkle rice on top of potatoes evenly.
Follow, in layers, with meat mixture, green pepper,... - 35.211
Creole Stuffed Peppers
Remove core, membrane, and seeds from peppers.
Saute'ground beef and 1/4 cup onion (adding oil only if necessary) until meat is browned.
Remove from heat and stir in rice, salt, and pepper.
In a medium-sized skillet, saute' remaining onion, celery, and garlic... - 40.0428