- » Gourmet Rabbit
Gourmet Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet rabbit recipes.
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.6973
Cook bacon till crisp; add onion and green pepper and cook till tender but not brown.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce; simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile make cheese sauce: melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in... - 45.2749
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the rabbit portions until brown.
Reserve the meat and cook the onion, bacon and mushrooms in the remaining fat.
Arrange the rabbit, onion, bacon and mushrooms in a pie dish.
Mix the cornflour... - 45.267
1) The rabbit, if frozen, has to be defrosted.
2) Wash with waterand thoroughly, dry.
3) Cut the rabbit into pieces of serving size.
4) In a 2-quart bowl, add the serving pieces after rubbing with salt and pepper.
5) Marinate overnight... - 45.2268
1) Cut rabbit into 6 or 8 pieces and put them in a large bowl.
2) Stir salt in cold water and soak rabbit for 1-2 hours.
3) Drain and pat dry thoroughly.
4) Coat with mustard, cover with cheesecloth and refrigerate overnight.
5) Remove rind and... - 44.8504
Rabbit Or Hare Pate
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Bone the hare, slice the meat reserving the liver and bones. Drizzle the meat with cognac and refrigerate overnight. Drain and reserve the cognac.
3) In a food grinder, grind the hare liver, pork and... - 43.5975
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in milk, tomato soup and pepper seasoning and continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3.... - 43.225
Rabbit Sauce For Pasta
1) In a large stainless steel, glass or ceramic bowl, combine together the wine, vinegar, onion and garlic.
2) Toss the rabbit parts, including the kidneys and liver, n the marinade and marinate for a minimum of 6 hours, or more, turning the... - 43.1837
Country Rabbit Persillade
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2)Coat each piece of rabbit with the mustard
3)Choose a baking pan,add salt and chicken stock
4)Add the rabbit to the pan,cover and cook in the oven for 55 minutes
5)Drain this stock into saucepan
6)Keep the... - 43.009
Rabbit In Red Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Dry the rabbit well with paper towels and dredge it in flour, patting to remove the excess flour.
In a large, heavy casserole or dutch oven, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very hot but not smoking.
Add only enough pieces of rabbit to fit comfortably in the... - 42.2946
Fruited Rabbit Tagine
1) Wash the rabbit pieces and dry them gently.
2) In a large bowl, arrange olive oil, orange juice, onion, garlic, 1/2 cup of chopped mint, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin, apricots, and cherries.
3) Stir in rabbit and toss all the ingredients... - 41.8556
Rabbit Sauce Piquant
Wash the rabbit, season with salt and pepper, and fry in bacon drippings until brown.
Remove from fat and set aside.
Make a roux, using the olive oil and the flour.
Add onions, green onions, bell peppers, and celery to the roux and cook until clear.
Add... - 41.7876
Tomato Rabbit On Toast
1. Prepare a double boiler pan. For this take a medium size saucepan and fill it with 3 inches of water. Place the pan on a medium low flame and allow the water to simmer steadily.
2. Fit a bowl over the saucepan such that the base of... - 40.5776
1. In the top of a double boiler combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and liquid red pepper seasoning and warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. In a small bowl beat eggs slightly and slowly stir in about... - 40.2435
Rabbit With Fruit Juice
Marinate rabbit with ginger, spring onion and salt for 15 minutes.
Heat sufficient oil in a wok for deep frying the rabbit.
Remove any marinade clinging to the rabbit and deep fry until golden.
Remove and drain.
Clean the wok, add stock and both lots of fruit... - 39.6695
Rabbit In Blue Cheese And Mustard Sauce
Rinse rabbit and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Sprinkle with pepper, thyme, and savory; insert bay leaf between 2 rabbit pieces.
Mix mustard and wine; pour over rabbit.
Cover and cook at low... - 39.5894
Ragout Of Rabbit Or Veal
1. Preheat oven or grill.
2. Follow instructions to prepare rich brown stew.
3. Prepare and cook vegetables similar to rich brown stew.
4. Bake or grill the bacon rolls.
5. Serve hot. - 39.4979
Ragout Of Rabbit Forestiere
If rabbits are frozen, defrost them according to package directions.
Heat 3/4 cup of the chicken stock to boiling in a saucepan and pour it over the cepes in a small bowl.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Heat half of the olive oil in a large stewpot.
Add the onions... - 39.1646
Rabbit Provencale Crepes
Dice the rabbit into bite size pieces.
In a large skillet heat the butter and the oil in the sauce pan, add the rabbit and brown.
Fry the bacon in a second skillet, drain excess fat and add to the rabbit along with the vegetables and saute until... - 38.4465
Squirrel And Rabbit Gumbo
Make a very dark roux.
Add celery, onions, and bell pepper, stirring constantly until the onions are clear.
Add the garlic, parsley, water, Lea & Perrins, Louisiana hot sauce, and wine.
Drop in the meat.
Let cook for two or more hours. - 36.724
Rabbit With Sage
Place rabbit pieces in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade over rabbit and refrigerate overnight, turning once.
Remove rabbit pieces and brush with marinade.
Place them in a hinged wire basket fairly close to hot coals to... - 34.9377
Ragout Of Rabbit
Dredge rabbit pieces in flour and brown in butter and bacon fat.
Add wine, bouquet-garni and chopped shallots or onions.
Simmer for 1 hour.
If necessary, add water or consomme.
Add parboiled small onions and sauteed mushrooms and simmer a further 30 minutes. - 33.639
Georgia Rabbit And Oyster Gumbo
1. Put rabbit and stock in a large pot and simmer for an hour, skimming occasionally. Remove rabbit with a slotted spoon and let cool. Keep stock warm. When rabbit pieces are cool enough to handle, bone rabbit and reserve meat. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a... - 32.3204
Rabbit And Turnip Etouffee
Put all ingredients together and cook on low heat covered for several hours.
Serve over rice. - 28.2285
Peter Rabbit Salad
1. Divide cream cheese into 3 parts. With hands, shape each part to resemble a carrot 3 inches long.
2. Roll "carrots" in grated carrot, coating completely. Insert a parsley sprig in top of each.
3. Serve on spinach leaves; garnish with pineapple tidbits.... - 24.8514