- » Gourmet Quick Bread
Gourmet Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet quick bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet quick bread recipes.
Gourmet Alley Garlic Bread
1) Get the grill ready.
2) Slices the bread loaves lengthwise into two halves.
3) In a pan, heat butter, margarine, oil and saute garlic on reduced flame for a minute.
4) Mix in wine, pepper and oregano. Allow the mixture to come to a... - 46.2888
Quick Butter Croissants
In a bowl, let yeast soften in water.
Add milk, salt, sugar, egg and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat to make a smooth batter; blend in melted butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, cut the 1 cup firm butter into remaining 4 cups flour until butter particles are the... - 46.2234
Deviled Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar; beat in egg; add whole wheat flour and rhubarb.
Sift together other dry ingredients and then add them alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Dough will be very stiff.
Stir in cheese and nuts.
Spread dough out... - 45.5225
Apricot-orange Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle pan with flour.
Place cake flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, if using, applesauce or... - 45.1812
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 37.2915
Applesauce Quick Bread
1. Combine the white flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir in the applesauce, egg whites, and milk.
3. Pour into a nonstick loaf pan, or a pan lined with a baking pan liner or lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Let stand for 1... - 36.6248
Easy to make Bread Dessert, when you find extra slices of bread in the refrigerator and have no clue how to use them up ;) - 33.2389
Banana Nut Bread Part 1 Of 2
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 23.2975