- » Gourmet Potato Soup
Gourmet Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet potato soup recipes.
Cream Of Two Potato Soup
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, a heart and nutritious soup such as this is a must have in our weekday dinner recipes repertoire. This two potato soup is hearty and nutritious; chock full of... - 149.918
Oven Roasted Thick Dublin Potato Soup
Appetizing vegetable soups are healthy and delicious simple essentials to indulge in from time to time. Here is a recipe to make Roasted Potato Soup made by roasting potatoes before using them to make the soup. Great with cheese and green onions. - 114.179
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
This thick and creamy potato, turnip, and leek chowder is perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers. This thick and chunky soup with caramelized turnips, Yukon Gold... - 92.2001
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a pan, place the vegetables with the water and seasoning.
2) Heat the vegetable mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
4) In a cup blend together flour and little milk.
5)... - 47.9464
Chilled Leek And Potato Soup
I am so thrilled to introduce this fabulous Chilled Leek And Potato Soup recipe to you. The blend of the incredible flavors is the secret to this delicious Soup and when served as an appetizer, it is sure to please your family members.What are you waiting... - 46.7211
Celery And Potato Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven and melt butter in it. Saute onion and celery in it for about 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add garlic and saute for another 1 minute.
3) Add potatoes, broth and parsley.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat and cover.... - 45.7643
Potato Soup With Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and trim off ends.
Cut them first into halves lengthwise, then cut again lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch dice and reserve.
Put the potatoes and the chicken bouillon into a large heavy... - 45.5555
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the potato and onion in the beef stock until they are soft.
2) Mash the onion and potato with a fork or press through a strainer.
3) Return the soup into the saucepan, stir in the cheeses and shallots or chives.
4) Stir... - 44.377
Green Bean And Potato Soup
Saute the celery and green onions in the butter.
When the vegetables are not quite tender, add the flour, and stir in.
Add the water, and stir until blended.
Add the milk, and stir over medium heat until thickened.
Dice the potatoes, leaving the skins on.
Add... - 43.4578
Potato And Watercress Soup
1) Peel and slice potatoes coarsely.
2) Wash watercress and remove lower halves of stems. Chop coarsely.
3) In a saucepan melt fat and add prepared potatoes and onion.
4) Sauté for 5 minutes but do not brown.
5) In a saucepan add half... - 42.2449
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add onions and carrots and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, stock and potatoes, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are... - 40.538
Bear Creek And Sea Watch International Hearty Clam Chowder
1. In a 2 quart saucepan put water, butter and celery and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Add half and half, keep boiling and whisk in the soup mix and clams with juice.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add... - 39.2553
Terri Franklin's Corn And Cheddar Broccoli Chowder
1. In a pot add 2cups of water add the potatoes and bring to a boil, cook until tender.
2. In another pan heat the canned corn.
3. Drain both the vegetables and reserve the liquids.
4. Cover the vegetables so that they remain hot.
5. Mix both the... - 39.0384
Potato Parsley Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix the potatoes, onion, salt and broth together.
2) Stir in the parsely, cover and cook in the microwave for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are softened.
3) Blend the cornstarch with a little milk, stir into the potato... - 38.2166
Combine fine chopped potatos with shortening & onion, add to milk.
Cook over low heat until potatos are tender.
Milk should be slightly thickened.
If needs more thickening, mix a little flour with cold milk and stir in.
Stir in salt.
Add pepper (to taste). - 34.4141
Golden Potato Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a heavy bottomed soup kettle. MAKING 2) In the kettle, heat the oil and melt butter. ... - 33.3715
Combine all ingredients in pot, cook slowly until potatos are very tender. - 32.2017
Carmelita Downey's Bear Creek Soup With Salmon
1. In a pot, boil the water and add the soup mix, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Now add all the other ingredients and cook until salmon pieces are done, about 5
3. Serve hot portioned in soup bowls with a crusty... - 32.0456
Ham & Potato Soup
http://HowToExpo.com For written direction and ingredients plus many more recipes visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/ham-and-potato-soup - 18.1001