- » Gourmet Potato Salad
Gourmet Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet potato salad recipes.
Grilled Potato With Blue Cheese And Arugula
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn... - 118.753
Soft Shell Crab With Potato Salad
How about enjoying a picnic this summer with some soft-shell crab and a refreshing colorful potato salad. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe which is excellent for holidays. Pamper your family with this delicious treat and rejoice! - 110.143
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.5109
Hot German Potato Salad
1) Cook the potatoes for 20-25 minutes until just done, drain, then allow to cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, cut and place the 1/4-inch thick sliced potatoes.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the apples until chopped... - 49.0694
German Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1) Boil potatoes with skin and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes while hot and sprinkle dressing over them.
3) Toss till potatoes are well coated with dressing.
4) Set aside till cold.
5) Mix in spring onions,... - 48.704
Potato Primavera Salad
1. In a large wide pot, put together water, parsley, bay leaf, and peppercorns and bring it to a boil.
2. Bring down the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add salmon fillet.
4. Cover the pot partially and cook for about 5 minutes until the... - 48.5538
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, slice and place the potatoes.
3) Then add the onions, parsley and green pepper, sprinkle with the salt to taste.
4) Fold in... - 48.3795
Mediterranean Spring Salad
1.In a pan, boil salted water and put potatoes in it allowing them to cook for 25 minutes.
2.Once the potatoes are soft and cooked, strain and allow the to cool by keeping aside.
3.Remove the potato skin and make thn slices of potatoes.
4.In a shallow... - 48.2786
Sunny Sweet Potato Salad
1. In 2 medium-size pots, prepare salt water and bring to boil.
2. Add sweet potatoes in one pot and cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender; keep uncovered.
3. In the other pot, cook Idaho potatoes for 8-10 minutes until tender.
4. Once potatoes are... - 48.2557
Sour Potato Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the potatoes, salt, pepper and onions to it, mixing them with a light hand before chilling.
2) Take another bowl and add the mayonnaise, mustard paste, vinegar, and yogurt.
3) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4) Cover the... - 48.1574
Stockholm Street Potatoes
1. Diagonally cut each shrimp into 4 small pieces; keep aside in a bowl.
2. Separate the cooked egg whites and the yolks
3. Chop whites into small pieces.
4. Mix chopped egg white and shrimp.
5. Save the egg yolks for other recipes.
6. To the... - 48.1296
Hungarian Gourmet Potato Salad
Boil unpeeled potatoes in lightly salted water for 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle but still warm, peel and cut into halves.
Put warm potatoes in a large salad bowl.
Add green onions, celery, dill pickles and apple.
Mix the sour... - 47.6759
Bavarian Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in the boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender. Then drain, allow to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, peel, dice and place the potatoes.
4) In a medium... - 47.608
Knockwurst With Hot German Potato Salad
Peel and slice potatoes.
Combine with onion in slow-cooking pot.
Sprinkle with 1 tsp.salt.
Cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove from pot; drain thoroughly and return to pot.
In the meantime, cook bacon... - 47.4808
Traditional Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4) In a bowl, place the potatoes, eggs, celery,... - 47.3861
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.3549
Dill Potato Salad
1) In a pan, boil the potatoes until tender, then peel and thinly slice them.
2) Rinse the frozen peas with hot water, drain well.
3) Add to the sliced potatoes alongwith the onion and garlic.
4) In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar,... - 47.237
Potato Nut Salad
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until tender.
Cool, peel and chop into small cubes.
Pour the oil over them and mix gently.
Add the celery to the potatoes.
Core the unpeeled apple and chop it into small cubes.
Toss in lemon juice to prevent browning, then... - 47.0707
Hot Polish Potato Salad
In a 1-quart casserole combine cubed potatoes and 1/4 cup water.
Cook at HIGH for 7 minutes.
Drain in colander and set aside.
In same casserole cook bacon, covered, at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove bacon with slotted soon, reserving drippings in... - 47.0524
Bologna And Potato Salad
1) Take a casserole and place bacon in it and cover with paper towel.
2) Cook this for 3 minutes till crunchy.
3) Pour in 1 2/3 cups water and add potatoes.
4) Cover and cook for 6 minutes.
5) Stir in and mix the crumbled bacon and remaining... - 46.9228
Fennel Potato Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook sliced potatoes in it until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Chop 3 eggs and reserve the remaining 1 for later.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together chopped eggs, warm potatoes, onion, fennel... - 46.548
Jellied Tongue And Potato Salad
1. Take a bowl of cold water and soften the gelatin in it for 10 minutes.
2. Add some boiling stock to the gelatin and stir until it melts.
3. Divide it into two portions and keep aside until cool.
4. Take another bowl and combine Worcestershire sauce... - 46.4497
All American Low Fat Potato Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine all the vegetables in it.
2) FOR THE YOGURT DRESSING: Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients in it. Mix nicely and refrigerate.
3) Add dill weed to the yogurt dressing and mix nicely.
4) Add the dressing to... - 46.386
Potato Chicken Salad With Dill
1) In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes in water over a high heat, then simmer over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, until the potatoes are almost done.
2) In a salad bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, dill and scallions together then season with... - 45.8868
Dill Salmon Potato Salad
1. To prepare potatoes cut them unpeeled into 3/4-inch cubes and cook in a covered saucepan in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes until just tender.
2. Then drain well and cool slightly.
3. For dressing in a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt,... - 45.7052
Roasted Pepper Potato Salad
1. In a steamer basket place the potatoes and set in a large saucepan over about 1 inch of cold water. Cover the pan and bring the water to a boil. Steam the potatoes for 15 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Place the peppers,... - 45.6922
Idaho's Greatest Potato Salad
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender, then cool and dice into chunks.
2) In a large serving bowl, place 1/2 the potatoes and add 2 chopped eggs.
3) Stir in 1/ 2 of all the onion, celery, bacon, pickle, lime... - 45.3424
Finlandia Potato Tower
1. In a shallow baking pan arrange potato slices in a single layer and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the seasoned salt.
2. In a medium-size frying pan saute bacon such that crisp, remove and drain on paper toweling.
3. Into a 1-cup measure, pour bacon... - 45.2657
Sausage And Potato Salad
1) Slice the sausages into 3/4 -inch (2 cm) piecess, halve lengthwise and keep aside.
2) Rinse and peel the potatoes, then slice (optional) into 3/8 -inch (1 cm) pieces and place in a bowl of water.
3) In a 8-quart pressure cooker,... - 44.9016
Sunny Cove And Kirschenman Red And White Potato Salad
1. For the dressing, put mustard, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and with the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil to emulsify, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Keep the dressing in a jar in the refrigerator for later... - 44.7618
Green Bean And New Potato Salad From Vernon
Green Bean And New Potato Salad From Vernon is a yummy salad that you shouldnâ€™t miss. My children, self declared vegetable haters always give into this salad once in a while. Prepare the Green Bean And New Potato Salad From Vernon yourself and you will... - 44.5714
Hot German Potato Salad
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then allow to cool.
2) In a serving bowl, peel, slice and place the potatoes.
3) In a large skillet, fry the bacon until crisp, then drain on paper towels.
4) Crumble the... - 44.1745
German Potato Salad
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine water, vinegar, Splenda, flour, bacon bits, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Add potatoes, onion, and celery.
Mix well to combine.
Pour mixture into prepared... - 44.0301
Louisiana Style Potato Salad
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and boil water in it. Add the potatoes and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) In an 8-inch skillet heat vegetable oil and cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towel and get rid... - 44.0133
Boil the potatoes.
Let them cool thoroughly then peel and cube them.
Mix all the rest of the ingredients in the glass jar.
Shake them together then leave | to rest for at least an hour and a little more if possible to allow the flavour of the mustard to... - 43.9163
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 43.9119
Vegetables And Apple Duchesse
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, beat half the beaten egg into the mashed potatoes.
3) In an ovenproof dish, spread half the potato mixture at the base.
4) Pipe rest of the potato mixture around the edge in a border to form a potato... - 43.6711
1) In a shallow dish, peel, thickly slice and place the potatoes.
2) In another shallow dish, place the green beans.
3) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper, then shake well to mix.
4) Drizzle... - 43.5272
Wisconsin Potatoes Pesto Potato Salad
1. In large saucepan cover potatoes with water, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered with lid tilted, 20-30 minutes until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and slice 1/2 inch thick.
3. In a small bowl combine green onions, anchovies, sugar, salt,... - 43.4679
Herring And Potato Salad
Herring And Potato Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of herring and potato will surely tempt you to serve this Herring And Potato Salad to your loved ones. - 43.4623
German Potato Salad
Blend flour and 2 tablespoons water in a small saucepan, add remaining water, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and 2 teaspoons salt, and cook, stirring, until mixture boils.
Place potatoes, onion, green pepper and celery in a large bowl and toss lightly.
Pour in hot... - 43.2304
Sour Cream Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1) Mix together the ground chuck, bacon, onion and egg together.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) In a medium sized bowl, place half of the potato slices.
4) Season the potatoes with ¼ cup of onion and 3/4 cup of parsley.
5) Pour half of the mayonnaise... - 42.3376
Perfect Potato Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the potatoes along with vinegar and sugar.
2) Mix thoroughly and add the onions, gherkins, salt, celery and mayonnaise.
3) Toss the ingredients so that they blend properly.
4) Add most of the egg slices, folding them... - 42.3283
Boil potatoes and eggs.
Heat mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar and milk in saucepan until smooth.
Chop onions and potatoes, add green pepper and relish, add eggs.
Pour on sauce and mix.
Salt to taste.
Garnish with paprika and... - 42.018
Gourmet Potato Salad
Put potatoes into a large mixing bowl and season with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Add eggs, celery, green onions, and green pepper; toss lightly.
Combine cottage cheese with remaining ingredients in an electric blender container and blend... - 41.0122
Hot Potato Salad Ring
Cook the potatoes in their skins.
Peel and dice while hot.
Add the onion or shallot, celery, parsley or sweet pepper; blend with the mustard and salad cream.
Pile in a ring on a hot dish.
Heat the tomatoes from the can and add to this the sliced eggs and turn... - 40.7067
Smoked Fish Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Keep the bowl aside.
2. Mix vinegar, pepper, celery seeds, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper. Add this to the fish mixture.
3. Toss slowly. Cover the salad bowl and chill.
4. Serve... - 40.6184
Potato Stilton And Beetroot Salad
1) Cut the potatoes in dices and set aside.
2) In a bowl, add crumbled stilton and diced potatoes. Combine well with the potatoes.
3) Drain off beets and add them to the bowl to mix.
4) Take lettuce leaves to arrange the mixture.
5)... - 40.4465
Dice the potatoes, add the onion and seasoning.
Thin the mayonnaise with a little single cream or top of the milk and add to the potato mixture.
With a fork toss the mixture until the potatoes are well coated with the mayonnaise.
Serve on a bed of lettuce and... - 40.3418
Picnic Potato Salad
Cook rhubarb until barely tender with mixture of vinegar, dill and mustard seed, lemon juice, and honey.
Mix together oil, mustard, capers, salt, and garlic salt; add to rhubarb.
Add rest of ingredients except pototoes; then pour over... - 39.4586
Quick German Potato Salad
1. In a sacepan, cook the potatoes with the peel on; allow to cool when done and peel
2. Dice the bacon and cook it in a skillet over a low flame till crisp; drain, retain the fat and dry the bacon on paper towels
3. In a bowl, mix flour with quarter... - 38.954
Potato Salad Without Potatoes A La Mrs Vol Dooley
Crumble crackers and mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Add salad dressing to the desired consistency.
If you serve the next day, you might have to add more salad dressing because the crackers drink up all those tasty juices. - 38.2856
Potato Salad With Quail's Eggs Capers & Anchovies
1. Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander under cold running water. Add the quails' eggs to another small pan of... - 37.838
American Picnic Potato Salad
Drop the potatoes as you peel them into a kettle of cold, salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still firm.
When done, drain the potatoes and drop them into a mixing bowl; roughly slice them.
Sprinkle the still-hot potatoes with vinegar,... - 37.0443
Sweet And Sour Potato Salad Dressing
1) In a small saucepan, put the egg yolk and sugar. Add vinegar gradually, mixing well.
2) Over medium flame, add the butter, constantly stirring, till the mixture has come to a boil.
3) Chill mixture after removing it from heat.
4) Mix well after... - 36.8249
Roasted Potato And Turkey Salad
1. Scrub potatoes; prick 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place potatoes in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with the 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bake in a 400° oven about 45 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring... - 36.396
New Potato Salad With Fennel
1. Cut off and discard upper stalks from fennel bulbs. Remove tough outer layer of bulbs; cut off a thin slice from base. Cut fennel bulbs into thin wedges. In a covered large pot cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water 7 minutes; add fennel wedges and... - 36.247
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Stir all ingredients together to mix, cover, and chill several hours before serving.
Serve as is or in crisp lettuce cups. - 36.0739
Lemony Potato Broccoli & Goats Cheese Salad
1. Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain well, then place in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
2. Add the broccoli and beans to the pan of boiling water. Cook for 4 mins until... - 34.896
Herbed Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 34.3975
Watercress & Potato Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 8-10 mins until just tender, then drain and leave to cool. Prepare a bowl of iced water. In a separate pan, boil the beans for 3-4 mins until just cooked with a slight crunch. Drain, refresh in the iced water, then... - 34.2718
Gourmet Potato Salad
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, and salt.
Pour over potatoes, onions, celery, green pepper, and eggs; mix carefully.
Chill several hours to blend flavors.
Fold in blue cheese just before serving. - 33.8448
Light Potato Salad
1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Quarter potatoes, leaving skins on.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large... - 33.5329
Bacon Potato Salad
Peel and mash potatoes.
Add bacon drippings and everything else. - 33.5094
Two Bean Potato & Tuna Salad
1. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling water, then boil for 6-8 mins until almost tender. Add both types of beans, then cook for a further 5 mins until everything is cooked. Meanwhile, make the dressing whisk together the harissa and vinegar in a small bowl... - 32.7399
Classic Potato Salad
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 mins until just cooked, drain, then cool.
2. Cut the potatoes into chunks, then throw into a bowl with the shallots, capers and cornichons, if using. Add enough mayonnaise to bind, then mix together the olive oil... - 32.2452
Scandinavian Potato Salad
Scrub the potatoes with a soft brush under running water.
Quarter them and drop them into a kettle of cold salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still firm, for 8 to 10 minutes after the water reaches a boil.
When the potatoes are done,... - 29.6497
Spanish Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 28.8599