- » Gourmet Potato Chips
Gourmet Potato Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet potato chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet potato chips recipes.
Sweet Potato Chips
Peel sweet potatoes and rinse them well.
Cut potatoes into paper-thin slices.
Wash slices; dry each slice well.
In a deep saucepan or frying pan, heat oil until a potato slice sizzles when dropped in.
Place sliced potatoes in the pan in batches, being careful... - 31.2947
You May Also Like!
Potato Chip Cookies
Potato Chip Cookies is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. Try this easy to prepare Potato Chip Cookies, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 36.2206
Sweet Potato Chip Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Brush sweet potato slices with oil. Cook sweet potatoes, in batches, on barbecue plate (griddle) for 4 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Place spinach and rocket leaves,... - 38.2877
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5031
Potato Chip Chicken Tenders
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, after putting the oven rack to upper third of the oven and lining it with baking sheet with foil.
2.Spray cooking vegetable spray on the sheet.
3.Take a sealable bag,put the chips in it and close it... - 37.7687
Potato Chip Tuna Melts
1. Heat a sandwich press, if using.
2. Using a fork, flake the tuna into a medium bowl. Add celery, mayonnaise, and vinegar and stir well.
3. Lay 4 slices of bread on work surface. Cover each with 1 slice of cheese, 2 tomato slices, and another slice of... - 34.3681
Elba's Amazing Taste Gourmet Chicken Sandwich
1. Season chicken breasts with poultry seasoning, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté all the vegetables, stir fry for 10 minutes.
3. Take out vegetables from the pan.
4. In same pan pour oil and shallow fry the... - 109.069
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.1095
Lamb Chip Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/450F/Gas 8.
2. In a large casserole, heat the margarine over high heat on the hob.
3. Arrange the chops in the hot fat and sear them on both sides till browned.
4. Remove the chops onto a platter.
5. Add... - 44.5768
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991