- » Gourmet Potato
Gourmet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet potato recipes.
Cream Of Two Potato Soup
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, a heart and nutritious soup such as this is a must have in our weekday dinner recipes repertoire. This two potato soup is hearty and nutritious; chock full of... - 138.05
Tuna And Potato Cutlet
Who likes tuna is what I always thought until I tried these tuna and potato cutlet. Pratibha shows how easily she makes these culets with a few readily available ingredients from your kitchen. It is simply the best canned tuna dish ever because it tastes good... - 127.738
Grilled Salmon With Potato Latkes And Eggs.
Potato latkes are one of those great old recipes you see in a lot of Jewish cooking. These beautiful little crisp golden pancakes are served with griddle fried wild salmon and sunny-side-up fried eggs! It sure sounds like the perfect breakfast for a lazy... - 127.142
Chicken And Potato With Spiced Onion Jam
Have you ever tried making chicken with a jam? If no, then you must try this recipe as it tastes different from the regular chicken. It's a simple and fancy meal. Watch the video to find out the detailed recipe of the chicken. - 116.828
Grilled Potato With Blue Cheese And Arugula
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn... - 116.82
There's nothing more satisfying than really crispy roast potatoes. We use Semolina to make these great tasting crispy roast potatoes. - 116.698
Oven Roasted Thick Dublin Potato Soup
Appetizing vegetable soups are healthy and delicious simple essentials to indulge in from time to time. Here is a recipe to make Roasted Potato Soup made by roasting potatoes before using them to make the soup. Great with cheese and green onions. - 114.262
Won't you like a zesty, healthy, colorful change from those same old mashed potatoes. Here is a great alternative to the same old mashed potatoes. It has more zip, zing and rustic appeal making it a wonderful side for your holiday meals. It has beautiful... - 110.772
Homemade Shoe String Potato Fries
Call these fries, frites, chips, sticks, crisps or whatever you like but these thin mini potato fries are golden, crisper, lighter, and less oily. They are full of flavor and live up to everything a French-fry should be! All you French-fry fans out there, you... - 109.261
Soft Shell Crab With Potato Salad
How about enjoying a picnic this summer with some soft-shell crab and a refreshing colorful potato salad. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe which is excellent for holidays. Pamper your family with this delicious treat and rejoice! - 108.211
Crispy Potato Pancakes
Potato Pancakes are a favorite but not made often enough. Homemade potato pancakes rarely turn out perfect like the ones we get at diners. They are usually soggy or too brown when fried, sometimes almost burnt. Chef John teaches us how to make the perfect... - 106.625
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.269
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
Easter Eggs With Idaho Potato
This dish screams festive. This holiday potato dish stuffed with your favorite toppings and served with mustard, chives, chopped eggs, cheese, and sour creams truly makes for a wonderful addition to the holiday table. This dish is so good that you won't miss... - 104.563
Butternut Squash Gnocchi
1. Cook whole potatoes in salted water for about 25 minutes until soft, then remove from heat and drain water.
2. Peel away from potato, rice when hot and reserve potato until cool.
3. Peel butternut squash roast and bland.
4. Into the... - 103.843
Vegetarian Sloppy Joe
Vegetarian Sloppy Joe is a healthier alternative to the traditional sloppy joe. In this version, vegetables replace the meat, and the combination of spices add loads of flavor and satisfaction. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon... - 98.9614
One versatile dish is the favorite mashed potatoes! Goes well with a steak or with a number of other dishes! Creamy and buttery this creamed potatoes are a hit all the time. Try this recipe, so watch this video for more! - 95.1106
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 83.1649
Aloo Paratha is originally/actually made in a 'tandoor' or clay oven just like most other Indian Breads. But, it can also be made at
home, either pan-fried or baked in an oven. The home-made version of Aloo Paratha may not be as soft as the 'tandoor' version... - 53.4498
Savory Potatoes And Cheese
My family loves this Savory Potatoes Under Cheese. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Savory Potatoes Under Cheese that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 50.3968
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a pan, place the vegetables with the water and seasoning.
2) Heat the vegetable mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
4) In a cup blend together flour and little milk.
5)... - 50.2097
An aficionado of Potato Omelet guarantees that this recipe will addict you to it in minutes. This is the best recipe of egg I have ever made. This Omelet is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Breakfast often. Trust me when I say, you have to try it... - 49.569
Curried Chicken Potato Topper
In 2-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, onion, carrot and mushrooms; cover.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
In medium bowl combine bouillon, flour and water.
Blend in... - 49.4403
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 49.124
Hot German Potato Salad
1) Cook the potatoes for 20-25 minutes until just done, drain, then allow to cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, cut and place the 1/4-inch thick sliced potatoes.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the apples until chopped... - 48.8614
Chicken And Potato Pie
1. In a saucepan, add chicken stock, water and boil. Simmer potatoes until almost tender and remove onto a plate.
2. Add carrots to the same stock and simmer until almost tender and remove onto a plate.
3. Add chicken to the same stock and... - 48.6752
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water to make the glaze.
3. Scrub the potatoes.
4. In a pot containing water to cover the potatoes, cook them. Peel and slice them
5. With a grater or using the shredding... - 48.5067
German Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1) Boil potatoes with skin and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes while hot and sprinkle dressing over them.
3) Toss till potatoes are well coated with dressing.
4) Set aside till cold.
5) Mix in spring onions,... - 48.491
Dill Potato Bread
In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 110Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8 to 10 minutes in a... - 48.3978
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 48.385
Millefeuille De Pommes De Terre Et Navets Au Foie Gras Avec Girolles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash the chervil and discard the larger stems.
3. Peel and grate the potatoes finely. Run under cold water, drain and pat dry.
4. Peel the turnips and grate them finely. Mix with the potatoes in a bowl and add... - 48.3502
Potato Primavera Salad
1. In a large wide pot, put together water, parsley, bay leaf, and peppercorns and bring it to a boil.
2. Bring down the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add salmon fillet.
4. Cover the pot partially and cook for about 5 minutes until the... - 48.3388
Fresh Potato-fruit Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Grease and flour 2 8-inch ring molds.
4) Take a large bowl and combine in it shortening, milk, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and potatoes in it. Cool the mixture... - 48.2616
Savory Potato Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, melt, 2 tablespoons of butter, and saute celery.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Blend in 1 tablespoon of flour, and mustard for 2... - 48.237
Frizzled Beef And Potato Scallop
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Frizzled Beef and Potato Scallop - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Frizzled Beef and... - 48.2209
Chocolate Potato Cake
The unlikely combination of mashed potato and chocolate makes a light and moist cake with the rum adding a richness of flavour.
Butter and line two 18 cm/7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with... - 48.1835
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, slice and place the potatoes.
3) Then add the onions, parsley and green pepper, sprinkle with the salt to taste.
4) Fold in... - 48.1618
Mediterranean Spring Salad
1.In a pan, boil salted water and put potatoes in it allowing them to cook for 25 minutes.
2.Once the potatoes are soft and cooked, strain and allow the to cool by keeping aside.
3.Remove the potato skin and make thn slices of potatoes.
4.In a shallow... - 48.0598
Sunny Sweet Potato Salad
1. In 2 medium-size pots, prepare salt water and bring to boil.
2. Add sweet potatoes in one pot and cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender; keep uncovered.
3. In the other pot, cook Idaho potatoes for 8-10 minutes until tender.
4. Once potatoes are... - 48.0581
Sour Potato Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the potatoes, salt, pepper and onions to it, mixing them with a light hand before chilling.
2) Take another bowl and add the mayonnaise, mustard paste, vinegar, and yogurt.
3) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4) Cover the... - 47.9371
Grilled Lumberjack Steaks With Wild Mushroom Sauce And Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Preheat grill or broiler.
3. In a food processor or blender, put together the salsa ingredients and puree until smooth.
4. While the machine is still running, pour oil in a slow and steady stream until blended... - 47.9359
Stockholm Street Potatoes
1. Diagonally cut each shrimp into 4 small pieces; keep aside in a bowl.
2. Separate the cooked egg whites and the yolks
3. Chop whites into small pieces.
4. Mix chopped egg white and shrimp.
5. Save the egg yolks for other recipes.
6. To the... - 47.9084
Potato Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease three 8 inches layer pans with waxed paper.
3. In a saucepan heat milk slowly, add chocolate, stir to melt and allow cooling down.
4. In a bowl cream the shortening and... - 47.8535
All American Low Fat Potato Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine all the vegetables in it.
2) FOR THE YOGURT DRESSING: Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients in it. Mix nicely and refrigerate.
3) Add dill weed to the yogurt dressing and mix nicely.
4) Add the dressing to... - 47.8496
Rutabaga Potato Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Peel the potatoes and rutabagas, allow to stand in a bowl with cold water.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and seasonings together.
4) In another bowl, blend half of the dry mixture with... - 47.7953
Mashed Potato Pancakes With Fried Eggs
1. Pare and dice the potatoes and place in a saucepan. Cover the potatoes with water and add salt.
2. Boil the potatoes on a medium flame until they are fork tender.
3. Drain in a colander and allow the potatoes to rest for 20 minutes or... - 47.7239
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. In a large heavy-based pan, stir fry spinach for 6 minutes.
5. Alternately, steam spinach for... - 47.5137
Hungarian Gourmet Potato Salad
Boil unpeeled potatoes in lightly salted water for 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle but still warm, peel and cut into halves.
Put warm potatoes in a large salad bowl.
Add green onions, celery, dill pickles and apple.
Mix the sour... - 47.4722
Bavarian Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in the boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender. Then drain, allow to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, peel, dice and place the potatoes.
4) In a medium... - 47.4028
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the vegetables, flour, parsley and cheese.
3. Add seasonings according to taste
4. Turn out mixture into a large (8-cup or 2 –quart) baking dish or casserole and spread... - 47.3841
Sour Cream And Chive Twice Baked New Potatoes
1) Leaving 1/8 inch shell, scoop the center of the potatoes.
2) In a bowl, place the scooped flesh of the potatoes.
3) Mix margarine, 1 teaspoon of chives, sour cream, milk, thyme, salt and garlic powder, and mash until smooth.
4) Stuff the shells with... - 47.3445
Potato Chicken Salad With Dill
1) In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes in water over a high heat, then simmer over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, until the potatoes are almost done.
2) In a salad bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, dill and scallions together then season with... - 47.3246
Easy Gourmet Potato Cake
Easy Gourmet Potato Cakei so ne of those sinfully delicous treats you just wouldnâ€™t wanna miss! The yummy addictive combination of potatoes and cheese is definitely gonna bowl you over! Try this Easy Gourmet Potato Cake recipe! - 47.2825
Knockwurst With Hot German Potato Salad
Peel and slice potatoes.
Combine with onion in slow-cooking pot.
Sprinkle with 1 tsp.salt.
Cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove from pot; drain thoroughly and return to pot.
In the meantime, cook bacon... - 47.274
Pan Fried Potato Scones
Peel the potatoes and put in a saucepan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain well, then mash with 1 tablespoon of the butter, the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
(Add only enough milk to make... - 47.2404
Celery And Potato Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven and melt butter in it. Saute onion and celery in it for about 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add garlic and saute for another 1 minute.
3) Add potatoes, broth and parsley.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat and cover.... - 47.2246
Gnocchi Of Potatoes
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this... - 47.1969
Traditional Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4) In a bowl, place the potatoes, eggs, celery,... - 47.1782
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.1233
Dill Potato Salad
1) In a pan, boil the potatoes until tender, then peel and thinly slice them.
2) Rinse the frozen peas with hot water, drain well.
3) Add to the sliced potatoes alongwith the onion and garlic.
4) In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar,... - 47.0249
Chilled Leek And Potato Soup
I am so thrilled to introduce this fabulous Chilled Leek And Potato Soup recipe to you. The blend of the incredible flavors is the secret to this delicious Soup and when served as an appetizer, it is sure to please your family members.What are you waiting... - 46.9291
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a 15-inch round baking stone with baking paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend hash brown patties, egg, salt and pepper.
4. Press this potato mixture in an even layer on the baking stone, keeping 1-inch... - 46.9007
Sweet Potato Souffle
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the teaspoon of oil, grease a medium-sized souffle dish and set it aside.
Put the potato in a bowl and add the cream, sugar, salt and butter.
Beat the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Grate the orange rind... - 46.8888
Turnip And Potato Puree
1) In a pan, melt butter and sautÃ© the turnips, potatoes and onion for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add in the milk, nutmeg and season to taste.
3) Heat the vegetable mixture to a boil.
4) Put the lid and simmer for 10 minutes... - 46.8888
Potato Nut Salad
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until tender.
Cool, peel and chop into small cubes.
Pour the oil over them and mix gently.
Add the celery to the potatoes.
Core the unpeeled apple and chop it into small cubes.
Toss in lemon juice to prevent browning, then... - 46.8578
Potato Buns Or Doughnuts
1. Heat milk to scalding.
2. Add butter, honey and salt. Stir to melt butter and honey, then cool to lukewarm.
3. Stir yeast into warm water, and leave until frothy.
4. Add to milk mixture.
5. Combine mashed potato and egg. Stir into milk mixture.
6. Add... - 46.8537
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
2) Skin potatoes and slice them into 1/2" cubes.
3) In boiling salted water, boil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, in a saucepan, melt butter and add in flour.
5) Cook the... - 46.8446
Hot Polish Potato Salad
In a 1-quart casserole combine cubed potatoes and 1/4 cup water.
Cook at HIGH for 7 minutes.
Drain in colander and set aside.
In same casserole cook bacon, covered, at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove bacon with slotted soon, reserving drippings in... - 46.84
Potato Moussaka With Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease 2-3 jelly roll pans.
3) Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush the potato slices on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil.
4) On the prepared pans, place the potatoes and bake for about 7 minutes.... - 46.7992
Peel, wash, cook and drain the potatoes.
Rice and mash them to a smooth puree.
Beat in the flour, a little salt and pepper and 2 or 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Work the mixture to a smooth, spread-able dough.
Pat the dough to the thickness of 1/2 inch... - 46.7569
1. In a 3 1/2-quart Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons butter and sautÃ© onion, chuck and garlic for 10 minutes until brown.
2. Stir in allspice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt and the tomato sauce; stir and bring the mixture to boiling.
3. Lower... - 46.7175
Bologna And Potato Salad
1) Take a casserole and place bacon in it and cover with paper towel.
2) Cook this for 3 minutes till crunchy.
3) Pour in 1 2/3 cups water and add potatoes.
4) Cover and cook for 6 minutes.
5) Stir in and mix the crumbled bacon and remaining... - 46.7085
Stuffed Potato Boats
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Stuffed Potato Boats and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 46.7025
Clam And Potato Casserole
This amazingly delicious clam and potato casserole is any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 46.5857
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5714
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Lamb And Potato Pies
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 450° F
2. Prepare the pastry and cut it into saucer sized rounds after rolling it out thinly.
3. Cut the meat into tiny pieces and mix with the herbs, seasoning, onion and potato.
4. Add 2 to 3... - 46.526
Potato Chocolate Cake
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Mix pinenuts with it.
Beat butter, sugar and eggs together till creamy.
Add milk and beat again.
Put flour in the egg mixture and beat till mixture is light in texture.
Grease a baking dish.
Pour batter into it.
Mix... - 46.5077
Pommes Au Beurre
1) Wash and peel the potatoes.
2) Use a melon scoop or vegetable cutter, to cut the potatoes into small balls.
3) In a bowl, pour in ice water to dip the potato balls for 1 hour.
4) Drain the potatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
5) In... - 46.3801
Stuffed Potato Primavera
Scrub potatoes and prick with fork; arrange in microwave at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart in circle.
Microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes give slightly when squeezed, turning over halfway through and rearranging once.
Wrap each potato snugly... - 46.363
Fennel Potato Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook sliced potatoes in it until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Chop 3 eggs and reserve the remaining 1 for later.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together chopped eggs, warm potatoes, onion, fennel... - 46.3259
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon And Chives
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, parsnip, scallions, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
Drop the potato mixture by... - 46.2922
Jellied Tongue And Potato Salad
1. Take a bowl of cold water and soften the gelatin in it for 10 minutes.
2. Add some boiling stock to the gelatin and stir until it melts.
3. Divide it into two portions and keep aside until cool.
4. Take another bowl and combine Worcestershire sauce... - 46.2287
Pomme De Terre Berny
1) Skin the potatoes.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
3) Cook the peeled potatoes in boiling water until soft.
4) Process them in a food processor until smooth.
5) Blend in butter, 1 egg yolk and cream until very... - 46.0645
Pear, Parsnip, And Potato Pancakes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a food process fine grating blade, start grating the potato and parsnips
3 .In a colander, put the grated potato and parsnips, now rinse water for about 3 minutes, until the excess starch... - 46.0203
Tongue Or Ham And Potato Scallop
1. In a large saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 45 minutes such that tender and drain. Let it cool until easy to handle, peel, slice and place in a large bowl with green onions.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in... - 45.8737
Cheese And Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Grease a large soufflé dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed potatoes with the egg yolks, margarine, cheese, onion, milk and seasonings. Stir until... - 45.747
Pork And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a frying pan over a low heat fry the bacon in oil for 3 minutes.
3. Then add the onion and cook such that soft.
4. Add and cook the mushrooms, herbs and seasoning for 1 minute.
5.... - 45.7395
Potato Soup With Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and trim off ends.
Cut them first into halves lengthwise, then cut again lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch dice and reserve.
Put the potatoes and the chicken bouillon into a large heavy... - 45.6915
Hearty O Brien Frittata
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F
2. In a small saucepan, add potato and cover with water; bring it to a boil, cook for ten minutes till tender and then drain
3. In a bowl, mix the egg whites, yolk and quarter cup cheese and stir well to... - 45.625
Cheese Scalloped Potatoes With Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until minced.
3) In a skillet, saute the green onions in 2 tablespoons oil over a medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
4) In a... - 45.6114
Gourmet Potato Recipes By Category