- » Gourmet Pot Roast
Gourmet Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet pot roast recipes.
Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and... - 40.9659
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
1. Melt shortening in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pot roast and brown well on on all sides.
2. Remove meat and cook onions until limp and transparent.
3. Return meat to Dutch oven. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Cover with vac-control valve closed.... - 31.7914
Spicy Veal Pot Roast
1. Combine mustard, poultry seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and flour. Rub well into veal roast.
2. Melt the fat in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add veal and brown well on all sides.
3. Add vinegar, onion and water.
4. Cover with vac-control valve... - 37.6801
Party Veal Pot Roast
1. Pre-heat Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add veal roast and brown well on all sides. It will sizzle and spit as it browns if the heat is right.
2. Combine sour cream and onion soup mix. Spread over top of veal roast. Add dill, salt and pepper.
3. Cover... - 30.4767
Gourmet Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu is a French delicacy. Pot Au Feu gets it taste from beef mixed with carrots and cream, flavored with pepper. Pot Au Feu is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 41.8076
Silver Plated Pot Roast
Brown roast slowly on grill over hot coals with hickory added (20 to 30 minutes).
Season well with salt and pepper.
Combine next 8 ingredients for sauce.
Tear off a 5' length of householdweight foil; fold double (or use 2 1/2 ft. of heavyduty foil).
Spoon... - 38.1475
Pot Roasted Chicken Garnie
1) Season body and neck cavities of chicken with salt and pepper.
2) Hook wing tips onto back and tie chicken.
3) Cut giblets.
4) Skin and chop onion.
5) Grate carrots and then skin boiling onions and potatoes and keep them aside.
6)... - 44.1
Spiced Orange Pot Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a large pot brown meat on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. In a medium mixing bowl combine the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, sugar, orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, pepper, and salt. Stir in 1 of the peeled and sectioned oranges... - 35.031
1. Pre-heat Dutch oven over medium-high heat according to directions for top stove roasting. Brown pot roast well on all sides.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add onion and water. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Reduce heat and simmer 2 1/2 to 3... - 33.3323
Oven Pot Roast
Combine flour, 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, paprika and garlic.
Rub into meat on all sides.
Put meat in roasting pan and put under broiler.
Brown well on all sides, turning often.
Remove meat from oven and set oven control at 375 degrees.
Lift... - 42.0355
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.6822
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) In a crock pot, place the prepared vegetables.
2) Season the roast with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place the seasoned roast over the vegetables and pour over the water or beef broth.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to... - 35.2263
Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast
Want to know, how to cook your favorite beef roast in a crock pot? In this recipe video, chef demonstrates the cooking process. It's quite easy and effortless. Only thing, you need to spend quite some hours for cooking in the crock pot. But that is really... - 94.7263
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt into skillet.
Brown the meat slowly on both sides. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cover skillet; reduce heat (220°).
Stick cloves in onions.
Add to meat along with carrots, celery, 1/3 cup water, corn syrup, and... - 49.3019
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
In a Dutch oven or ovenproof pot with lid, dust beef roast with flour and brown in olive oil over medium-high heat on all sides.
Remove meat and saute the onions, garlic, and carrots until soft.
Add tomatoes and simmer 2 more... - 46.9913
Pork Pot Roast
1) Rub the pork roast with the salt and pepper.
2) Make few slits in the roast and insert garlic slices.
3) In a broiler pan, place the roast and broil in the oven for about 15 minutes.
4) In a slow cooker, place 1 sliced onion at the bottom, then the... - 42.0107
Swiss Pot Roast
Sprinkle beef on all sides with white pepper.
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, garlic, prosciutto, and... - 47.0803
1) In a skillet, sear the roast in the hot shortening on both sides until brown.
2) In a crock pot, place 1/2 of the vegetables at the bottom.
3) Season the roast with the salt and pepper.
4) Place the roast over the vegetables in the crock pot, then... - 38.9919
Pot Roast Dinner
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner from Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 101.699
Pepsi Pot Roast
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat and top with the mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Add the pepsi.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 30.1223
Veal Pot Roast
1) In a bowl mix the mustard, poultry seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and flour together and
rub the mixture over the dried veal rump roast.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast evenly in the heated salad oil.
3) In a croak pot, place the roast and... - 46.5712
Pot Roast With Dill Pickles
Brown the roast well in the oil (be sure that pan is hot before you put in the oil or the meat).
Place the meat in a covered casserole, and add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
Simmer for about 2 hours, or until the meat is very... - 35.7519
Garlic Ranchero Pot Roast
1. Set the cooking bag according to given instructions.
2. In a small bowl, blend garlic, pepper and paprika.
3. Rub the garlic mixture over roast.
4. Center the roast into the cooking bag.
5. Stir in broth, chili sauce and onion.
6. In a medium... - 44.3335
Beer Pot Roast
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
2) Combine together the ketchup and beer in a slow cooker and add the onion and browned meat. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
4) Take the meat out of the cooker and keep it... - 38.6546
Herbed Pot Roast With Vegetables
This European herbed pot roast with vegetables is a hit recipe for potlucks. This recipe is most popularly enjoyed as a Main Dish. - 45.7396
Savory Pot Roast
1. Trim away the fat from the roast
2. Add a coat of cooking spray on the Dutch oven, add oil and heat it over high flame
3. Add the roast to it nad brown it well on all sides, add beef broth, tomato sauce, lemon juice, bay leaves, garlic and pepper... - 46.6498
Barbecued Pot Roast
1. Preheat Dutch oven over medium-high heat until a square of butcher's paper or white paper in the bottom turns brown. Remove paper.
2. Brown beef in hot fat until well browned on on all sides.
3. Pour off drippings.
4. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour... - 37.7804
Geoff's Pot Roast
1. Preheat Dutch oven over medium-high heat until a square of paper in the bottom turns brown. Remove paper.
2. Brown beef in hot Dutch oven until well browned on all sides.
3. Add onion and green pepper and cook about 3 minutes.
4. Add remaining... - 37.1451
Classic Pot Roast
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Rub roast with black pepper.
Heat olive oil in a heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and sear roast for several minutes on each side, browning well.
Pour in stock and wine and add parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black... - 43.1789
Herbed Pot Roast With Eqgplamt And Tomatoes
1. Make marinade by combining 8 cloves of finely chopped garlic, Â¾ cup of olive oil, wine vinegar, lemon juice and dried basil.
2. Marinate beef with the marinade and allow to set for next 8 hours.
3. Remove the meat from marinade and pat it dry.
4.... - 46.9913
Venison Pot Roast With Root Vegetables And Parsnip Whipped Potatoes
1. Start by preparing the pot roast, preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, cook the bacon over medium heat, once cooked then drain the bacon on the paper towels
3. In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, also brown... - 44.7631
Sweet Spiced Pot Roast With Chili
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine currants, garlic, green chiles, and red chile.
Place beef on top of currant mixture; sprinkle... - 46.7232
Yankee Pot Soup
Yankee Pot Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6534
Cranberry Pot Roast
1) Combine together the flour, salt, pepper and onion salt. Mix well and run the mixture onto the surfaces of meat. Ensure that the entire micture is used up.
2) In oil, slowly brown the meat on both the sides in a Dutch Oven.
3) Add the eater and... - 45.2448
Beef Pot Roast In Beer
1. To prepare beef coat the beef roast on all sides with the 2 tablespoons flour.
2. In Dutch oven or large skillet brown roast slowly on all sides in hot shortening and season with salt and pepper.
3. Adding 1/2 cup beer and bay leaves... - 44.8376
Pot Roast Piquante
Pot Roast Piquant has a wonderful taste. The beef and tomatoes give the Pot Roast Piquant a fine taste. Pot Roast Piquant is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 35.9184
Polynesian Pot Roast
1. In large skillet or Dutch oven brown pot roast slowly in the 2 tablespoons salad oil.
2. Sprinkle meat with a little salt.
3. In a bowl or a container combine flaked coconut, pineapple-apricot preserves, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger,... - 44.0947
Here are some simple instructions to cook the NEW Donald Russell Pot Roast. This recipe would come handy when you don't have enough time to prepare elaborate meals during the Holidays. The recipe is broken down into simple steps for easy understanding in this... - 93.966
Easy Pot Roast
In large heavy pan, brown meat on all sides (use shortening if necessary).
Pour off fat.
Stir in soup.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
To thicken, gradually blend 1/4 cup water into 2 to 4 tablespoons flour.
Slowly stir into... - 27.7824
Individual Pot Roasts
1. Set heat selector of 4-quart electric pressure pan at 400°.
2. In the pan, heat shortening and brown meat well on all sides.
3. Turn heat selector to -€œoff-€ and season meat with salt and pepper.
4. To electric pressure pan... - 44.7952
In a large pot combine the first 12 ingredients and salt.
Cover with water.
Cook at medium heat for 4 hours.
Add more water if water cooks out.
Quarter cabbage and add to the soup.
Cook for 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Serve over sliced french bread. - 37.1676
Gourmet Leg Of Lamb
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Cut garlic clove into 4 to 6 slices.
Using a paring knife, make enough small slits to insert slivers of garlic into various parts of meat.
Sprinkle coarse salt and pepper over all sides of lamb.
Place in large bowl; pour cognac or... - 40.0415
Time Savor Gourmet Valentine's Day Show Part 2
Stacy Hawkins shows you how to make a sweet and easy Valentine’s Day dinner in your kitchen without having to go to a fancy restaurant.
Watch Stacy as she whips up a garlic roast steak, parmesan mashed potatoes and mesclun salad medley. She finishes it off... - 109.298
Time Savor Gourmet Valentine's Day Show Part 1
Stacy Hawkins shows you how to make a sweet and easy Valentine’s Day dinner in your kitchen without having to go to a fancy restaurant.
Watch Stacy as she whips up a garlic roast steak, parmesan mashed potatoes and mesclun salad medley. She finishes it off... - 107.746
Potted Ham With Egg Plants
1. Thinly slice one of the eggplants into roundels.
2. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes to extract the bitter juices.
3. Grease 4 soufflé dishes or ramekins with oil
4. Preheat the broiler,... - 42.9475
Pots Au Chocolat With Ginger
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a heatproof bowl, add the chocolate and allow to melt over a pan of gently simmering water.
3) Remove from heat and beat in the cream, until thoroughly blended.
4) Strain and... - 37.5088
Thai Beef With Mango And Sesame Noodles
Thai beef with mango and sesame noodles is one such recipe which I adore all the time. This video shows how you can get your hands on Thai cooking and prepare this simple beef dish in no time. This tasty meal will sweep your partner off their feet, just watch... - 132.611
Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Porcini And Chestnuts
Wash the squabs under cold water.
Remove and discard any excess fat.
Dry them well and squeeze the juice of the lemon inside the cavities.
Season with a liberal amount of black pepper.
Place the porcini mushrooms in a bowl and cover them with warm water.
Let... - 44.9056
Beef Blade Sauerbraten
Sauerbraten has a unique taste. The beef and vinegar gives the Sauerbraten an exhilarating taste. Sauerbraten is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 33.3459
Roast Duck Stuffed With Pears And Garlic
1. Using a meat scissors or a paring knife, trim excess skin and fat from around the neck and from the cavity of the duck.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large stock pot with a tight fitting lid, pour water, about 1 inch from... - 45.2615
Braised Veal Roast
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Dredge veal roast in flour.
In a large Dutch oven or pot, brown veal roast in oil on all sides.
Remove from pot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until soft.
Add bay leaf, paprika, parsley, thyme, nutmeg, orange... - 46.2005
There's nothing more satisfying than really crispy roast potatoes. We use Semolina to make these great tasting crispy roast potatoes. - 116.698
Basic Roast Beef
1) Season the roast with the salt, pepper and other seasonings as per taste.
2) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned beef.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
5) Slice and serve immediately on individual... - 26.969
Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Soup With Hazelnuts
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a large, heavy-bottomed soup pot, saute the onion, chopped garlic, and spices in the butter and olive oil over... - 47.3445
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 40.6152
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.1083
Roasted Breast Of Goose
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) With a knife, cut breast from the geese and remove the skin. You can reserve the other parts for preparing gumbo or other dishes.
3) Combine salt, red pepper and black pepper and rub the breast with this... - 45.5537
Roasted Veges With Penne Pasta
This is a wonderful meal.Kids enjoy having pastas and with roasted veges in it,this dish becomes all the more flavorful. - 45.5703
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 47.9098
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 49.3591
Homemade Rack Of Lamb
Chef Melody has shown how to make Rack of Lamb in the restaurant style in the video. She explains the recipe step by step. You can make this dish especially on holidays for your family. - 129.205
1. In a large bowl, mix together onions, lemon, red wine vinegar, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar, ginger, 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add beef roast and turn to coat on all sides.
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 1... - 47.2414
1)Marinate roast overnight in lemon juice,salt,pepper,garlic and herbs.
2)Preheat oven to 325 degrees
3)In a heavy pot,sear the meat on all sides.
4)Toss in the celery seed,garlic,herbs,salt and pepper.
5)Cover and cook in oven slowly... - 42.8583
Basic Brown Soup Stock
Tell your butcher that you need bare rendering bones.
They should not have any meat on them at all, so they should be cheap.
Have him saw them up into 2-inch pieces.
Roast the bones in an uncovered pan at 400° for 2 hours.
Be careful with this, because your... - 31.3554
Brown Meat Stock
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.place the beef and veal bones in a large, shallow roasting pan, and roast the bones for 45 minutes to an hour, turning occasionally, until browned.
Pour off almost all the fat.
Add the leeks, carrots, onions, cut side down, and... - 42.4617
Bigos Traditional Hunters Stew
Cut the meat into very large dice.
Cook the onions in the fat from the salt pork until limp.
Add the flour, and blend well.
Stir in the sauerkraut and mushrooms, along with the juice from the dried mushrooms.
Add all the diced meats, including the salt pork,... - 40.8532
Hickory Smoked Ham
1. Place the ham slice in a shallow dish and cover with cold water. Allow to soak overnight.
2. Drain the water and scrub the ham.
3. I a large pot or Dutch oven, place a false bottom in the pot so that water can circulate around the... - 44.7473
Sauerbrateim is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Sauerbrateim, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.5094
Sea Scallops, Red Peppers, And Marjoram Angel Hair Pasta
1. On a grill under an open gas flame, place the peppers and roast them, also cook by rotating peppers on all sides, for 10 minutes till the pepper skins turn black.
2. In a bowl, transfer the roasted peppers and cover with plastic wrap, let it cool... - 44.9786
Gallets (gelled Pork)
Gallets (Gelled Pork) is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the pork effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 40.105
Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a large pot, put the black beans and also add water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, take the pot and refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
3. Remove the pot from the refrigerator, drain the... - 46.1407
Creamy Peanut Frosting
1.In a 1- quart saucepan or fondue pot, cream of soup, cream cheese, white chicken, almonds, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper and cook the ingredients on medium flame by stirring at regular intervals in between.
2.Once a... - 37.8809
Pork With Grapes And Merlot Sauce
Prepare the marinade and, using a large glass or stainless steel bowl, marinate the meat for 2 to 3 hours, turning several times.
Remove the meat, reserving the marinade.
Pat the meat dry with paper towels.
Heat a stovetop casserole or covered Dutch oven... - 45.9157
1) Soak the beans overnight in cold water with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) In a roasting pan, place the pork and roast until the thermometer inserted in the pork, reads about 275°F. Allow to cool, slice into... - 45.3595
Beef And Cabernet
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Dredge beef in flour.
In Dutch oven or large covered ovenproof pot, brown beef in olive oil on all sides, and remove.
Add onions, peppers, garlic, and tomatoes, and saute until soft.
Add tomato paste and simmer 5 minutes.
Add... - 45.6646
Greengage And Vanilla Tart
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Roll the pastry out and line a shallow, loose bottomed flan tin with it
3. Trim edges and line with baking paper and baking beans
4. Make it sit on the baking sheet, bake for about fifteen... - 43.7934
Green Bean And Benne Salad
1) In a small dry skillet, add sesame seeds.
2) Place over moderate heat to roast the sesame seed, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Place aside.
3) In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, add green beans to cook for 3 to 5... - 45.0065
Braised Short Ribs
Chef Patrick Feury from Nectar in Berwyn PA, makes braised short ribs with a pickled beet salad. Tony Rastelli talks about the importance of quality ingredients in home cooking. Sommelier Eugene Engel pairs a wine to go with the dish. - 119.962
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.8593
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.3275
Boiled Beef Brisket With Green Sauce
Place the brisket in a tight-fitting pot, and add the salt, pepper, thyme, garlic, yellow onion, carrots, celery, and parsley.
Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Turn down to a simmer, and cook for 2 1/2 hours, covered, or until the meat is tender.
To... - 42.3639
Speck Knodel (dumpling With Bacon)
Speck Knodel (Dumpling With Bacon) is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting Speck Knodel recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 39.7874
1. Take a large pot and add chicken, onion, celery, carrot, salt and peppercorns to it.
2. Cover it and simmer the ingredients in water for an hour.
3. Take a saucepan and mix in some water, vinegar and lemon.
4. Drain the liquid while reserving the... - 47.1703
Lamb Chops With Spiced Rice
1. In a saucepan or a stock pot, cover rice with twice the amount of water and add the stock cube.
2. Bring to the boil then reduce the flame.
3. Simmer for 12 minutes until the rice is just cooked.
4. Drain well.
5. Heat the grill
6. Season... - 45.5207
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 49.9919
Rhubarb Beet Compote
1. In a large heavy pot, put together beets, rhubarb, sugar, and orange juice.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes until slightly thickened; do not overcook.
4. Skimming off any foam that rises to the... - 40.5285
Butternut Squash And Lentil Soup
Looking for a nutritious and delicious soup? Your search ends with Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup. This is a hearty soup which utilizes the flavor of all the ingredients. Serve it topped with sausages and this becomes a healthy and filling meal in itself. - 111.751
Lobster Stuffed Filet Mignon With Whiskey Sauce
Are you a seafood lover? How does a steak and lobster combo sound? If it sounds interesting enough, then try these filet mignons with a whiskey sauce! Its like heaven on earth! See this video on making this exotic dish! - 94.6899
Lobster And Quinoa Risotto
1. On a grill, place the peppers and roast them, rotate peppers fequently on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2. In a bowl, place these roasted peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl properly, and... - 45.647
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 42.7518
Little Red Hens
1) Preheat the oven to 350F°
2) In a pot, cook the rice, as per the package directions.
3) Allow the rice to cool.
4) In a bowl, place cream cheese and gently fold in the rice.
5) In a non-stick pan, heat 4 tablespoons of butter and... - 47.2093