- » Gourmet Pork Appetizer
Gourmet Pork Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet pork appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet pork appetizer recipes.
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 119.903
Grilled Pork Loin Salad
Whether it's a last barbeque party of the summer or first tailgate of the fall season, grilled pork tenderloin is always a winner. Look at this incredible video with Chef Maxwell with a simply outstanding recipe. Watch the video and do give this wonderful... - 110.762
Pork Dumplings In Beef Soup
Homemade dumplings in a homemade soup! Be prepared for a lot of work for this one! As great as it might sound, this definitely needs loads of time and loads of ingredients…that’s exactly why it turns out so delicious!!! - 106.941
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches are the tastiest thing to make with the pork shoulder grilled to the tee and a tasty sauce made to accompany, there is nothing more to this sandwich! Watch this video for more on this recipe by the bbq pit boys! - 98.3754
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
This is sweet and sour meatball is a great recipe if you like pork. Very easy and delicious! It’s great anytime and makes a really well received appetizer or entree for a pot luck. Check out the recipe video. - 97.2853
Bacon Wrapped Pork Rolls
Get some pork rolls on a winter afternoon when the family is all together! Nothing like a quick grill of these beauties on the grill! Quick and easy and flavorful! Watch this video to make this easy pork roll wrapped with bacon! - 96.3185
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.7737
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1) Remove the fat from pork and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
3) Put the pork and cook until it becomes brown on all the sides. Drain the pork properly.
4) Dry... - 47.6199
Apricot Stuffed Chops
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Insert the cloves into the apricots and keep aside.
3) Cut a deep pocket in each chop and season with salt and pepper.
4) In a bowl, combine the corn, bread crumbs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, thyme and... - 47.4006
Fundy Bay Pork And Clam Chowder
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate pork, refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
Drain pork well.
In large heavy pan, heat oil; brown pork.
Add onions, green pepper and garlic.
Saute until softened.
Add tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato paste, thyme, cayenne,... - 47.2871
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Winter Pork And Fruit Ragout
In a large bowl combine pork, apricots, raisins, red wine, vinegar, dill, mint, cuminseed, pepper, thyme, and salt to taste.
Cover and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
Remove pork and fruit from marinade.
Reserve fruit in a small... - 46.3638
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Rice Soup With Pork
1) Take a small frying pan or wok and heat oil.
2) Sauté the garlic in this until pale golden.
3) Remove this from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on absorbent kitchen paper to drain.
4) Take a large saucepan and pour the stock in it and bring... - 45.3783
Jellied Meat Mold
1. Line a large pate mould or loaf tin with cling film.
2. In a large stock pot, place the pork and veal and cover with water.
3. Bring to a boil on a medium flame, then reduce the flame to low.
4. Simmer for 2-3 hours until meat is... - 45.3024
Salt Pork Manhattan Clam Chowder
Saute pork over low heat until soft and golden.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the fat.
Add onion, pepper, and celery.
Saute until golden brown.
Add carrots, turnips, potatoes, water, and salt.
Chop hard part of clams and add to soup with clam liquid; chop... - 45.1307
Tenderloin Of Pork And Shrimp On Rice In Cantaloupe Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F (100°C).
2) In a large heavy frying pan, saute the pork medallions and large shrimp in butter until lightly browned.
3) Keep warm in the preheated oven.
4) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion, garlic,... - 44.9327
Pate Beau Sejour
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Skin the salt pork, liver and veal, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
3) In a pan, place the salt pork in the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes, drain and combine with the other meat.
4) In a... - 44.9238
Crisp Pork New England Clam Chowder
Steam open chowder clams.
Strain and reserve the liquid; coarsely grind or chop clams.
If canned clams are used, strain and reserve liquid.
Measure clam liquid; add water if amount is less than 4 cups.
Fry pork in large kettle until golden.
Remove pork and... - 44.525
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Pork And Prawn Ball Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the pork balls and form into balls about the size of large marbles
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and drop the balls and bamboo shoots, bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 44.369
Veal And Pork Pate
The day before, mix the veal or hamburger with the pork.
Add the eggs, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil.
Add the rosemary and nutmeg.
Line a pate mold or bread pan with bacon slices.
Mix 1/2 cup of brandy or dry sherry with the meat mixture, and place it in... - 44.2842
Warm Pork And Orange Salad
1. In a bowl, prepare marinade using 4 tablespoons of oil, orange juice, lemon juice, orange zest, salt and pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, trim off the pork fat from meat, and then thinly slice pork meat across the grain.
3. Transfer sliced pork... - 44.2661
Savory Croquettes With Mushroom Sauce
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in 1/2 cup boiling water.
2) Alternately pare and quarter the potato.
3) Put the potato quarters in a small saucepan with water to cover.
4) Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender enough for about 20 minutes.
5)... - 43.7373
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring chestnuts, water, mushrooms and the next six ingredients together and allow them to boil
2. Turn the heat down ans simmer for about half an hour
3. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a... - 43.6544
Deep Fried Pork With Orange Peel
Marinate the pork with wine, half the ginger, half the spring onion and salt for 30 minutes.
Heat wok and add sufficient oil to deep fry the pork.
Scrape off any ginger and spring onion clinging to the pork, then deep fry meat until golden brown.
Drain pork... - 43.6544
Danish Liver Pate
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grind the liver, fatback and anchovy fillets very finely or put in a blender a little at a time and blend until smooth.
Put the mixture into a bowl and beat in the bechamel sauce, a little at a time.
Mix in the garlic,... - 42.5763
Orange Sauced Pork Chops
1) In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and brown the chops on both the side.
2) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
3) Dredge the chops with seasoning.
4) In the same pan heat ½ cup of orange juice and place the chops in it.
5) Put the... - 42.0509
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 42.0251
Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Line a 2-pound (1-kg) loaf pan or terrine with half the bacon.
Layer the pork and ham, sprinkling the layers with the chopped parsley, onion, sliced olives and seasoning.
Mix the wine and brandy together and pour it over... - 41.5389
Warm Chorizo Salad
1) On each plate, arrange the salad leaves. Alternatively, you can tear the leaves into pieces and arrange them in a large bowl. Add the sage leaves.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil till it is quite hot. Add the sliced chorizo and fry over high heat... - 41.4872
Spiced Indonesian Pork
1) In a bowl, place the pork pieces with soy sauce, honey, five spices, onions, garlic, and lemon juice.
2) Stir the pork well to combine with all the ingredients.
3) Put the lid and allow the pork to marinate for at least 2 hours, or... - 40.8872
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197
Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs
For sauce, cook and stir cranberry sauce, cinnamon, mustard, and orange peel over medium heat for 5 minutes or till bubbly.
Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill.
Test for medium heat above pan.
Place ribs on grill over drip... - 38.7658
Chinese Pork Steak
1) In a skillet, sear the pork steak strips in the heated oil, toss until brown and then drain on paper towel.
2) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips and rest of the ingredients, except rice.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH... - 37.9731
Pork Pinwheels With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1. In a medium skillet cook leeks in the 1 tablespoon olive oil till tender; remove from heat.
2. In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the Parmesan or Romano cheese, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend or process with several... - 36.8521
Pork Chops With Black Currant Preserves
Mix the preserves and mustard together in a small bowl.
Heat a nonstick skillet just large enough to hold the pork chops comfortably, and brown them lightly on both sides.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and spoon the currant and mustard... - 35.4482
Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle
This Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle recipe is one of the gems from my family cookbook. The Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle is made with meat which is easy to find at any grocery store. Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle gets prepared in not more than 40 minutes. This... - 34.9561
Homemade Wonton Soup
1. In a 3-quart saucepan bring 6 cups water to boiling. With a spoon place wontons, 1 at a time, into boiling water; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. (If using frozen wontons, do not thaw; after adding, return water to boiling before simmering.)... - 29.734