- » Gourmet Pork
Gourmet Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet pork recipes.
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 141.344
Tasty Salsa Verde Pork & Pasta Stew
Make this delicious stew when you are in hurry. The perfect blend of olive oil along with some chilies gives the amazing taste of pork. Watch this video and try this recipe now. - 132.539
Crusted Pork In Bloody Mary Sauce With Spatzle
All of those who enjoy eating pork should try this recipe. It's a treat to have. Besides the chef shares the secrets to make bloody mary sauce. This dish can be served with some fresh green salad. - 131.589
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 130.64
Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
interested in doing some down south cooking? Then take a look at this video to see how chef mike prepares Pork Tenderloin with Wilted Lettuce salad and bourbon glazed sweet potatoes. Definitely an easy, tender and succulent recipe and becomes all the more... - 126.364
Pork Loin With Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce
Got company coming over and planning to make something scrumptious for your guest? Then why not give this Pork Loin with Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce recipe a try. Watch the video to see detailed instructions. This recipe has a few extra steps, but the end... - 125.603
Cajun Roasted Pork Loin
For an amazingly delicious roasted pork loin recipe, watch this video by Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking. If you think that roasted pork loin is a preparation best left to professionals, you are definitely in for a surprise! - 125.478
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 119.903
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 116.954
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Pork Chops In Onion Gravy
Pork chops smothered in onion gravy, is the perfect recipe for a healthy dinner. Very good for an occasional entry at home. And I think I will love it to be Serve over rice to make a regular meal. - 111.853
Best Fruit Now - Balsamic Pork With Grapes
If you are fond of having pork, then you must try this tasty pork dish. Flavored with aromas of grapes and vinegar, this dish is perfect to be served to guests. Watch the video now… - 111.56
Pork Sausage And Walnut Dressing
Surprise your guests this Thanksgiving or any time of the year with this Pork Sausage and Walnut Dressing. It is a great side dish for a feast. It is also a hearty main dish on its own. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 111.24
Grilled Pork Loin Salad
Whether it's a last barbeque party of the summer or first tailgate of the fall season, grilled pork tenderloin is always a winner. Look at this incredible video with Chef Maxwell with a simply outstanding recipe. Watch the video and do give this wonderful... - 110.762
Vietnamese Suon Ram Man
Vietnamese suon ram man is an excellent pork short ribs dish. This cut is among the cheapest in the lot, but when it comes to taste they compete with the most expensive ones. Watch this video for - 109.811
Fruity Pork Medallions
Are you fond of using fruits in your food recipes. Then here is something innovative for you to try. Marinated pork medallions cooked with apples and apricots makes an interesting dish and combines the goodness of meat with nutrition and taste of these... - 109.702
Pork Dumplings In Beef Soup
Homemade dumplings in a homemade soup! Be prepared for a lot of work for this one! As great as it might sound, this definitely needs loads of time and loads of ingredients…that’s exactly why it turns out so delicious!!! - 106.941
Korean Katsu Fusion - Donkkaseu Recipe With Special Guest Qiranger
Korean donkkaseu is the Korean version of schnitzel. But it is a level up for its sumptuous filling inside and if you go that extra step, it becomes a whole new recipe. Take a look at this fabulous recipe that comes together wonderfully with a little bit of... - 106.635
Spicy Orange Pork Chops
1. Saute peppers, celery and onions and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chops with garlic salt and black pepper.
3. In a large skillet, cook chops in hot oil over medium heat until brown on both sides.
4. Add vegetables to the pan with pork.
5. In a small bowl... - 106.16
Oven Cooked Asian Style Pork Ribs
Tender, juicy, sticky ribs anyone? Here's a great way to cook them. The “Frugal Chef” shares a fantastic recipe of slow cooked Asian-style ribs that are marinated in a thick, sweet-sour and spicy Asian sauce and then baked in the oven until they are... - 104.163
Korean Doeji Kimchi Bossam
Traditional Korean Doeji Kimchi Bossam is a dish that can be a very good reason to celebrate. This pork belly and kimchi that is served with three different type of sauces can be a little time taking to make, but it is worth taking the pain. Watch this video... - 102.788
Arroz Con Gandules
If a dish is named as a national dish of a country, it's got to have something special; like this arroz con gandules is righteously Puerto Rico's national dish. See, how easily it is prepared and what an amazing combination of flavors it has. Worth trying for... - 100.463
Pork Tenderloin In Balsamic-shallot Sauce
If you love to do experiments in cooking, this recipe is the best way to do. You can easily enhance the flavor of pork tenderloins by cooking them in balsamic vinegar, infused with homemade seasonings. Check out the video for more detail. - 99.6431
Maple Pork Belly And Bean Salad
If you are always on a lookout for a smart and delectable salad recipe, then here is something just right for you. The maple syrup marinated pork belly is baked and then served as sliced in small pieces with the boiled bean mixture. The flavor and taste of... - 99.4545
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches are the tastiest thing to make with the pork shoulder grilled to the tee and a tasty sauce made to accompany, there is nothing more to this sandwich! Watch this video for more on this recipe by the bbq pit boys! - 98.3754
Cranberry Bbq Pork Chops
1) In a crock pot, add the pork chops and cover with rest of the ingredients.
2) Stir lightly to combine the ingredients and coat the pork chops.
3) Allow the pork chops to cook for 4 to 6 hours until done.
4) Serve the with Cranberry BBQ... - 97.8167
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
This is sweet and sour meatball is a great recipe if you like pork. Very easy and delicious! It’s great anytime and makes a really well received appetizer or entree for a pot luck. Check out the recipe video. - 97.2853
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Sliced pork wrapped with bacon and it has layers of flavor just coming through! Pork tenderloin is easy to grill and most expensive to buy! So if your cooking this and don’t want to make mistake, you would want to watch this video to be sure! See the video... - 97.0895
Bacon Wrapped Pork Rolls
Get some pork rolls on a winter afternoon when the family is all together! Nothing like a quick grill of these beauties on the grill! Quick and easy and flavorful! Watch this video to make this easy pork roll wrapped with bacon! - 96.3185
Cedar Plank Bacon Bomb
The Bacon Bomb – one of the most wildly excessive pork-based meal. Pork Bacon addicts, rejoice! This delicious "Low and Slow" Pork Stuffed and Bacon wrapped Meat Loaf is not only outrageous, but it's real easy to do. For health reasons, you should... - 95.4064
For your loved one, this Valentine Day, why don’t you try making the love heart cutlet. It has the right mix of love and spices - 94.4386
Blueberry Ketchup For Pork Chops
Fresh blueberries are as much a part of summer as corn on the cob. Use these healthy antioxidant rich berries to make muffins or try them in this sweet, tangy ketchup to go with your grilled pork chops or chicken. This sauce is simply amazing. The flavor is... - 93.9378
Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast
Pork gets well flavored when cooked in different flavors. Here is a recipe to braise pork shoulder roast with apple cider and other common seasonings. Ideal for holidays or family meal! - 90.9764
Baby Bella Bacon Bomb
Guiltless Glutton. Here is a huge, bodacious; bursting at the seams, Bacon- Bomb or rather a Bacon explosion is one bad boy on the grill! This is indeed the most wildly excessive pork-based meal you’ll probably ever see. Basically it is a giant pork loaf,... - 90.4219
Bbq Pork Spareribs With Couscous Croutons
Getting ready for summers? Take along this recipe of BBQ Pork Spareribs with Couscous Croutons. This is a simple recipe and the couscous croutons make it an exotic affair. Try this recipe with your friends and family to give them a pleasant surprise this... - 87.222
Home Cooking Star - Reality Webshow!
Home Cooking Star - is an entertaining program where you can send your home-cooked recipes and win great gifts. Top chefs, celebrity guests and expert judges are going to be part of this interesting show. Watch this trailer to learn more about the program. - 68.1441
Ants Climbing Trees
1. In a large bowl, put together the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add minced pork; stir well to mix.
3. Cover the bowl.
4. Let the meat marinate for about 30 minutes.
5. In a large pot, cook noodles according to the packet... - 50.0152
Marinated Pork Roast
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat... - 49.6279
Try out this fantastic Pork Paprika for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Pork Paprika recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 49.2941
Shikaar Aur Jheenga Pulao
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, add rice and 1 1/4 cups water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes until it is half cooked. Drain the rice.
3)Take a casserole and place rice in casserole.
4)In a saucepan and... - 49.1036
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 49.086
Pork Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© pork cubes for 20 minutes until brown on all sides.
3. Stir in onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add sage, salt, pepper and browned... - 48.8715
Suckling Pig On The Spit
Cook apples, sugar, wine and water together in a pan until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, prunes, apricots, cinnamon, nutmeg and wine and simmer 4-5 minutes.
Clean and wipe the piglet thoroughly, score the skin and place a ball of foil in... - 48.6842
Pork And Liver Dumplings
Pork And Liver Dumplings is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork And Liver Dumplings in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 48.5316
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 48.509
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan, except potato.
Bring to boiling point and allow to cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
Add the mashed potato and mix together.
Roll out half of pastry to line bottom of a deep 9" pie plate.
Fill with meat filling.
Cover... - 48.211
Spanish Pork And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large frying pan, lightly brown both sides of the chops in hot olive oil.
3) Transfer the chops in a plate and discard excess fat with a sharp knife.
4) In a shallow ovenproof baking dish or casserole,... - 48.1527
Country Pork Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together all ingredients in it except flour.
3) Sprinkle mixture with flour.
4) Cover the casserole and bake for about 2 hours or until vegetables and pork turn tender,... - 47.8676
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.7737
Veal And Pork Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 450° F
2. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Add the inch cut pieces of pork along with the veal.
4. Keep stirring until it turns light brown.
5. Add 3 cups of water to it and put in the cloves,... - 47.7213
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1) Remove the fat from pork and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
3) Put the pork and cook until it becomes brown on all the sides. Drain the pork properly.
4) Dry... - 47.6199
Baked Pork Chops And Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using damp paper towels, wipe chops; trim and discard excess fat.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chops on both sides until browned; keep aside.
4. In the same skillet... - 47.5825
Tickle your taste-buds with this wonderful Reveler's Reward. Try out this simpe, yet delicious recipe and relish the taste! - 47.5366
Tenderloin Noodle Treat
Cook noodles in boiling salted water; rinse; drain.
Brown tenderloin slices slowly on both sides in hot fat (takes about 15 minutes).
Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper.
Make Blue-cheese Sauce: Melt butter; blend in flour, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and dash... - 47.5295
Spring Stew With Pork, Orange And Beetroot
1. Mix together the flour, cinnamon and a little salt and pepper. Dice the pork and toss the cubes in the flour to coat.
2. In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden.
3. Add the... - 47.5118
Orange Glazed Pork Chops
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Make a slit or pocket in flash side of each pork chop or have your butcher do it for you.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a skillet, melt and heat half the butter or margarine.
5. Saute... - 47.4502
Apricot Stuffed Chops
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Insert the cloves into the apricots and keep aside.
3) Cut a deep pocket in each chop and season with salt and pepper.
4) In a bowl, combine the corn, bread crumbs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, thyme and... - 47.4006
Fundy Bay Pork And Clam Chowder
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate pork, refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
Drain pork well.
In large heavy pan, heat oil; brown pork.
Add onions, green pepper and garlic.
Saute until softened.
Add tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato paste, thyme, cayenne,... - 47.2871
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Pork Chop Stuffing
1) Trim excess fat from pork chops.
2) Season the chops with salt and pepper.
3) Mix bread crumbs, apples, prunes, salt, sugar, onion, pepper, sage and melted butter to make the stuffing and divide it into 4 parts.
4) Take a square... - 47.1559
Pork Roast With White Wine Marinade
1. Two days before you cook, in a spice grinder, grind together the fennel, coriander and pepper; mix together salt, ginger and the ground spices and rub the pork roast with it
2. Place the roast in a ceramic/stainless steel/glass bowl, pour... - 47.1559
Pork Chops In Plum Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper and sage.
3. Dredge the chops with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
5. Sear the chops on both sides in... - 47.1433
Pork Chop And Pasta Dinner
Cook macaroni in boiling water according to package directions; drain.
Place macaroni in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2" baking dish.
In skillet brown chops in hot cooking oil, drain off excess fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange chops over macaroni in baking... - 47.0939
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 47.0897
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 47.0265
Gourmet Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork chops.
3. Take a heavy skillet and heat garlic oil in it.
4. Fry the chops, over high heat, until they become brown.
5. Remove the chops, and keep warm.
6. Place a pan on... - 46.9626
Gourmet Sausage And Noodles
Form sausage in "marbles"; flatten in patties and brown lightly on both sides.
(Or, brown sausage, stirring to crumble.) Drain.
Cook noodles in boiling unsalted water till tender; drain.
Combine patties, noodles, pimiento, and green pepper.
Add milk to soup;... - 46.9205
Bamboo Shoots And Pork Soup
1) In a large saucepan, stir in butter until melted.
2) Mix in the garlic, coriander, cayenne and soy sauce.
3) Cook, mixing all the while for 2 minutes.
4) Now add the pork.
5) Cook, mixing well all the time, until the pork is browned on all sides.
6)... - 46.8827
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 46.8153
1. Chop the onion. Cut the pepper in half, discard the core and seeds, and finely chop the flesh.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and half the butter, add onion and pepper and stir to coat. Add garlic, salt to the pan and continue to cook... - 46.7569
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the pork into thin strips. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss in the sugar.
2. Thickly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice the carrot diagonally.
3.Cut the sweet corn into diagonal pieces. Cut both ends off the pepper,... - 46.6767
Roast Pork With Herb Gravy
1) Using damp towels, wipe the pork
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the pork, fat side up
3) Insert a meat thermometer into the center of the meat
4) Roast the pork for about 2 ½ to 3 hours
5) Take off the pork from the pan and place onto a heated... - 46.5641
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the pork with salt and pepper.
3) Take an oven proof frying pan and heat oil.
4) Saute celery, green pepper, and onion until tender.
5) Add rice, broth, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
6)... - 46.5536
Hungarian Pork Goulash
1) In a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, brown batches of the pork cubes in the butter or margarine, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same kettle, saute the onion for 5 minutes, until golden.
3) Stir in the paprika, cook for another 1 minute, then return... - 46.5496
Pork Chops With Orange Radish Relish
Combine both juices and brown sugar in a saucepan.
Cook mixture at a low boil about 20 minutes until reduced to about 1/2 cup and it has a syrup like consistency, stirring often.
Set aside 1/4 cup of sauce for basting.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange-Radish Relish... - 46.4634
Pork Chops Stuffed With Prunes
1. Start by prheating the oven to 350°
2. Take the pork chops, and make pockets in them, by cutting from rib side to fat edge of each chop, make sure that you do not cut through fat edge
3 .In a small saucepan, and in it, combine... - 46.4206
Savory Pork Pie
1. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Add pork cubes and cook in hot butter until brown on all sides.
2. Add onions to meat and cook slowly until
onions are tender.
3. Remove meat and onions from skillet.
4. Melt remaining butter in skillet. Stir in... - 46.4093
Milanese Pork Stew With Polenta
1) Generously grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
2) In a 6-quart kettle, heat 4 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt over high heat, until it boils.
3) Gradually add in the corn-meal, stirring constantly with wire whisk until the mixture... - 46.4037
Pork And Veal Terrine
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again.
3) In a food processor or blender, process the pepper, carrot, garlic,... - 46.4027
Pizza Supper Pie
Prepare one 9-inch pastry shell from pastry mix according to package directions.
Bake in very hot oven (450°) only 7 minutes or just till lightly browned ; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
Slowly brown sausage and onion, breaking up... - 46.3958
Country Pork Chops
Try out this fantastic Country Pork Chops for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Country Pork Chops recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 46.3951
Pork Chops With Walnuts
1) Take a sauté pan and heat the oil.
2) Sear the chops on one side.
3) Take the thin onion rings and brown them before removing them from the pan.
4) Add the thick onion rings to the pan and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
5) Stir the walnuts in... - 46.3769
Cheesy Macaroni, Ham And Veggie Bake
1. In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the macaroni for 5 minutes.
2. Slice leek. Cut the ham into ¾ inch strips.
3. Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into small florets of the same size and cook both
4. In a saucepan of boiling water,... - 46.3723
Winter Pork And Fruit Ragout
In a large bowl combine pork, apricots, raisins, red wine, vinegar, dill, mint, cuminseed, pepper, thyme, and salt to taste.
Cover and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
Remove pork and fruit from marinade.
Reserve fruit in a small... - 46.3638
1)In a heavy skillet, melt the fat. Brown the chops.
2)Drain away the drippings.
3)Add in sliced onions and cover the chops.
4)In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, mustard, sauce, cloves, salt and water.
5)Pour the mixture over the chops and scatter... - 46.3197
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 46.2379
Sesame Pork With Broccoli
1) Combine together the chicken broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl. Blend well.
2) Add the green onions and stir well. Set the mixture aside.
3) Cut the pork tenderloin neatly into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a wok, heat the oil.
5) Add the... - 46.172
Colombian Style Pork Empanadas
To make the dough, combine the flour, salt, butter, and lard in a mixer bowl.
Using the paddle attachment of an electric mixer or (if by hand) a pastry blender, cut the butter and lard into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
In a... - 46.1607
Dixie Pork And Sweets
1 Pare and quarter the sweet potatoes.
2 In a large saucepan,put the sweet potatoes and cook in water just to cover for 20 minutes, or until tender; drain.
3 Trim all fat from the pork.
4 In a large frying pan,brown the pork pieces a few at a... - 46.158
Pork Cutlets For Fall
Simmer the chestnuts in the port until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Set them aside in a bowl to cool.
With a fork, break the chestnuts apart into coarse pieces.
Add the prunes and mix.
In the meantime, in a medium-size saucepan, simmer the cranberries in... - 46.1434
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat
1. in a bowl mix together pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg to combine.
2. Shaping tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic... - 46.1129
Classic Pork Chops
1) Beat the pork slices till they are thin and season with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat the baking dish 6 minutes before the actual preparation.
3) Take a baking dish and heat 2 tablespoons of butter for 2 minutes for the stuffing.
4)... - 46.1077
Apricot Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix celery, onion and butter.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3- 5 minutes stirring in between.
4) Blend remaining stuffing ingredients and mix.
5) With a spoon fill the mixture in... - 46.0677
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 450° F
2. Take a pan and boil water in it after adding salt.
3. Cook the cauliflower in it until it becomes tender.
4. Drain out the water and cut it into small floretes.
5. Take a sauté pan and... - 46.0281
Lumpia (chinese Egg Roll)
Start with the filling.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in a little oil; add the minced pork, loosely forked, and the finely chopped vegetables.
Fry together for a few minutes, then add pepper, salt, ketchup and monosodium glutamate and cook the mixture for... - 46.0082
Indian Style Pork Chops
1) Wash and wipe the pork chops.
2) Remove extra fat from the pork.
3) In a large pan, melt the lard and fry the... - 45.9818
Gourmet Pork Recipes By Category