- » Gourmet Popcorn
Gourmet Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet popcorn recipes.
Raw And Vegan Cauliflower Popcorn
When you taste this you will not believe what you are eating. What an awesome raw snack that satisfies your cravings for salty crunchy snacks in the evening. Its well worth the effort and though it can be stored in the freezer, it never last long enough to... - 103.201
Jolly Time Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
1. In saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth.
3. In a bowl put the popcorn and raisins and pour the peanut butter mixture on top... - 47.5417
Cheese Soup With Popcorn
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, saute the vegetables in the margarine for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the onion is transparent.
2) Sprinkle over the flour, stir into the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
3) Gradually stir in the milk, stirring... - 44.0203
Tutti Frutti Popcorn Balls
1) Lightly butter 2 jelly-roll pans.
2) In the buttered pans, mix together popcorn, pecans and cherries.
3) In a medium saucepan, place together 1 cup of the 10X sugar, corn syrup, and water.
4) Simmer the sugar mixture, stirring... - 43.6004
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1) Lightly butter a pan and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup and salt.
3) Cook the sugar mixture, stirring continuously, until sugar dissolves.
4) In a kettle, transfer the sugar mixture over popped corn.
5)... - 37.5831
Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
1) In the top of a double boiler, place together marshmallows and butter or margarine.
2) Cook, stirring often, over simmering water 15 minutes, or until marshmallows melts.
3) Mix in a few drops food coloring to color light green.
4) In a large bowl,... - 36.9965
Bazaar Caramel Popcorn
Boil sugar, margarine, syrup and salt for 5 minutes, stirring constantly - do not overcook.
Add vanilla, stir in soda - stir.
Pour over popped corn and stir to coat well.
Put in large shallow pans at 250Â°F for about 1 hour - stir occasionally.
If you feel... - 33.9321
Italian Seasoned Popcorn
1) Take a large bowl and combine pretzels and popcorn.
2) Spray non-stick cooking spray and stir gently.
3) Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat evenly.
4) Serve immediately or store in tightly closed container. - 31.009
Heat oil, margarine and marshmallows and mix with other ingredients.
Press into a 9 x 13" pan. - 30.2732
Boil 5 minutes on high.
Remove from heat and add: Stir until changes color.
Pour over 6-8 quarts popped popcorn; mix thoroughly. - 21.5405
The Easiest Caramel Popcorn In The World
Place all three ingredients in a large microwavable bowl.
Heat until marshmallows and butter are melted, stirring every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Pour over 4-6 cups popcorn, stir and eat. - 19.4327
Garlic Truffle Popcorn
This easy to make at home popcorn is unique and gourmet by using flavors of garlic, truffles, and parsley. You'll never eat plain ol' buttered popcorn again...this is a game changer. - 0
Gourmet Popcorn Recipes By Category