- » Gourmet Pita Bread
Gourmet Pita Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet pita bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet pita bread recipes.
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171
You May Also Like!
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture. Place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 32.5038
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 32.6216
Combine lettuce, cucumber, yogurt, and sesame seed; set aside.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Add ground beef or ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into 6 thin patties, each 5 inches in diameter.
Grill over medium coals till desired... - 39.236
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
For avocado salsa, in a small bowl stir together avocado, tomato, taco sauce, onion, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cover and chill till ready to use.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg and taco sauce.
Stir in oats, chili peppers, chili powder, and salt.
Add... - 47.3231
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 baking sheets. Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce evenly on each round. Arrange pepperoni and zucchini on each and sprinkle with mozzarella.
2. Bake on bottom rack of oven... - 27.8533
Combine the lamb, minced onion, egg yolks, saffron, cinnamon, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Form the meat mixture into 6 "sausages," 5 to 6 inches long.
Skewer a green pepper square, a lamb "sausage" and another green pepper square.
Press... - 38.306