- » Gourmet Pimento Cheese
Gourmet Pimento Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet pimento cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet pimento cheese recipes.
1. In 1 1/2 cups boiling water dissolve gelatin and stir in vinegar and salt.
2. Chill until partially set.
3. In a bowl blend mayonnaise with milk, paprika and onion.
4. Combine with gelatin mixture.
5. Add cheese and pimento.
6. Pour into ring mold... - 44.4116
1. Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
2. Sauté for 10 minutes after adding onion nd green pepper to the pan.
3. Add the milk and flour and stir them in until the mixture starts boiling.
4. Add the tomatoes along with the cheese and cook over a low... - 49.0717
Sweet Corn And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix in the Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and drained corn.
3. Season with paprika, salt and pepper before adding the peas and pimento.
4. Add some of the corn drained... - 45.3577
Salmon Cheese Casserole
Mix undrained salmon, onion, pepper, pimento, mayonnaise and seasoning together.
Line baking dish with bread (or cube it and mix into mixture).
Spread salmon mixture over bread.
Beat eggs and milk and pour over all.
Cover with foil and bake at 350Â°f for... - 40.1226
These Chili-Cheese Rolls are meant to seduce you out of your senses. The rich gooey feel of cheese mixed with a slight kick of chili is just what your taste-buds desire on a lazy weekend. You can simply lose yourself in the mouth-watering taste. Do you really... - 47.878
Baked Corn Custard With Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add onions and sauté until transparent.
4) Add flour and salt.
5) Slowly stir in milk and cook over medium heat until mixture becomes thick, stirring... - 46.6313
Spiced Cheese Souffle
1. Grease a large soufflé dish or individual soufflé dishes with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F
3. In a skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
4. Blend in the flour and sauté until it starts to froth and leaves the pan.... - 45.1082
This is a wonderful recipe for Hominy Cheese Delight to start off or end the meal with. Give a chance for your guests to relish this flavorsome Hominy Cheese Delight. - 44.4788
Sawyer Tavern Relish
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or in a basin large enough to fit over a double boiler, combine the flour sugar and beaten egg.
2. Whisk until well blended.
3. Gradually add the milk, whisking continuously until smooth.
4. Cook over a low flame or on... - 47.8173
Apple Dip Trio
This Apple Dip Trio not only looks enticing but tastes truly like heaven!! Does that sound too good to believe? Well, you should try it to see just how incredible the dip tastes!! No way, you are not wasting any more time when heaven is so close-by!!! - 50.5792
Place ground beef in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Put burgers in a hinged wire grill and place on barbecue over medium-hot coals.
Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, turning burgers only once with flat metal... - 34.0735
In a heavy saucepan, combine gelatin and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
Remove from heat.
Add pimento, chives, parsley, capers, paprika, cayenne pepper, mustard... - 41.7493
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Cook the carrot, onion, celery and potato in the butter over low heat, with occasional stirring.
3) Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables turn crisp and tender.
4) Mix... - 46.1083
Cheddar Horseradish Sauce
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and mustard and stir briskly until a paste forms. Add the milk in a thin stream, whisking all the while, until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
2. Pour half of the mixture into a small bowl and... - 32.0559
Southwestern Clam Puffs
Feeling hungry! Then Southwestern Clam Puffs is the perfect choice. You can prepare this easily with this brilliant Southwestern Clam Puffs recipe! Try it! - 47.4144
Rice And Cheese Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. Add the cheese, onion and seasonings and mix... - 37.5204
Parmesan Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a skillet, brown meat until crisp them remove from heat and crumble.
3) Combine cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and milk and spread over the crumbled bacon.
4) Apply the bacon mixture over the toasts... - 37.2631
Turkey And Vegetable Casserole
1) Cut 2 bread slices into small cubes and remove the crust from remaining 4 slices.
2) Take a casserole and grease it and put the bread cubes into it.
3) Make a mixture of turkey, celery, pimento, onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
4) Place this... - 44.7196
Rice Tuna Casserole
Beat the wine and eggs together with seasonings.
Add liquids to tuna and rice, mushrooms and pimentos, and cheese.
Mix together and put in a greased casserole dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. - 37.1768
Salmon Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, put together flour, salt, butter, cheddar cheese, paprika and nuts; mix until crumbly.
3. Separate 1 cup of the cheese mixture for topping.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs well.
5. Add sour... - 49.3636
1 Place beans in medium glass mixing bowl. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH; stir. Microwave for 5 to 7 minutes on HIGH, or until tender-crisp; drain. Pour Vinaigrette over beans, toss to combine; cover. Chill about 8 hours, stirring... - 34.5009
Savory Chicken Bites
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well.
2) Stir in celery, chicken and pimento. Toss nicely and keep aside.
3) Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Firmly press around perforations. Spread each... - 43.9265
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 46.5723
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine all ingredients in it following the order in which they are given. Mix well.
3) Pour into a 1 quart baking dish and bake for about 50 minutes.
4) Serve Baked Corn piping hot. - 40.6716
1) Add boiling water to cover the garlic cloves.
2) Cook until cloves are tender.
3) Peel and mash the cloves.
4) Fold the mashed garlic into whipped cream along with all the remaining ingredients.
5) Serve the filling inside veggies of your... - 33.4561
Rice Au Gratin
Beat together eggs, wine, hot sauce, soy sauce, and salt.
Grease casserole with olive oil.
Using half of the rice, cover bottom really well.
Cover rice with mushrooms and olives.
Layer 1-1/2 to 2 cups of grated cheeses (mixed).
Then layer rice.
Then another... - 46.7439
Fillet Of Fish And Rice Casserole
Cook onions, peppers, garlic, and parsley in the water and wine until tender.
Mix raw fish, cooked rice, and all other ingredients (except the Romano cheese) and put in a greased casserole.
Top with cheese and bake in 3 25-degree oven for 1 hour. - 34.9774
1) Coat garlic cloves with oil and bake in 375-degree oven for half an hour, or until just tender and golden.
2) Cover the metal baking pan (approximately 9 x 12 inches) with overlapping tortilla chips.
3) Arrange garlic, onion, chiles and olives... - 41.3056
Baked Corn In Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
3) Pour mixture into a 2 quart buttered casserole and bake for about 1 hour.
4) Remove from oven and serve hot in the same dish. - 42.2155
Elbow Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until done.
Combine in a bowl with all dry ingredients.
Mix salad dressing or mayonnaise with mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Blend this in the dry ingredients.
If it is still too dry, add additional mayonnaise or... - 43.4972
1) In a saucepan,mix together tomato soup and a soup can of water and cook on a low flame.
2) Now add cream cheese and simmer gently, stirring all the while until cheese has softened enough.
3) With the help of a wire whisk,beat the mixture until... - 45.7941
Haddock En Croute
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the fish in it.
3.Add a dash of butter and bake for 10 minutes.
4.Let the fish settle at room temperature.
5.Meanwhile, take a bowl, put cheese, mushrooms, pimiento, dry... - 45.3194
1) Soup Stock : In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust... - 48.7914
Creamy Seasoned Turkey
Creamy Seasoned Turkey has a succulent taste. The turkey and cheese gives the Creamy Seasoned Turkey a magnificent taste. Creamy Seasoned Turkey is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 30.9134
Spaghetti Casserole has a distinctive taste. The Spaghetti pasta and cheese gives the Spaghetti Casserole an astonishing taste. Spaghetti Casserole is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 33.2335
Pizza A La Reine
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pizza a la Reine is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pizza a la Reine a try and let your guests envy you! - 39.6838
1. Cook and clean the lobsters as for boiled live lobster. Twist off the claws, reserving the small claws for garnish. Remove meat from the bodies and cut into small pieces. Crack the large claws, remove meat and cube. Reserve the shells.
2. Preheat oven to... - 41.1973