- » Gourmet Pancake
Gourmet Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet pancake recipes.
Crispy Potato Pancakes
Potato Pancakes are a favorite but not made often enough. Homemade potato pancakes rarely turn out perfect like the ones we get at diners. They are usually soggy or too brown when fried, sometimes almost burnt. Chef John teaches us how to make the perfect... - 127.685
Red Velvet Pancakes (prepare For Ooo's And Ahhhh's)
If you want to charm your family, try this Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze. This is an impressive looking breakfast and is super easy. The chocolate flavor gives it a nice kick and the red color makes it look very attractive. Enjoy! - 126.195
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 122.166
Breakfast Chocolate Chip Pancake
Do you love chocolate chip cookies and pancakes? Get both in one recipe! These delicious chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect breakfast for a lazy weekend morning which the whole family can enjoy for some nice family time. These are also the perfect way to... - 116.737
Crispy Chinese Multilayer Beef Pancake
Now need to look out for Chinese multilayer beef pancake in the restaurants. You can easily make this dish with very less ingredients at home. Watch out the video for ingredients and recipe detail. - 109.04
Vanilla Cinnamon Pancakes With Caramelized Bananas And Walnuts
You don’t always need to have maple syrup to enjoy pancakes! You can have delicious caramelized banana and walnut in a buttery caramel sauce instead! A burst of cinnamon-vanilla flavor in each bite, this lovely, golden stack of moist and fluffy pancakes are... - 106.336
Arabic sweets is a world of exotic mouth watering delicacies and qatayef is one of those tempting desserts. Very simple yet full of nectarous flavors. Take a look at the detailed recipe in the video. - 103.803
Gluten-free Vanilla Hazelnut Pancakes
Have you been dying for a grain free, dairy free, cane sugar free pancake? Here is one that will take you to heaven! With a consistency and taste comparable to those made with wheat flour, it is unlikely that anyone will notice that these are also gluten... - 98.2334
Exotic Omelete And Pancake Brunch Meal
Mother's day brunch meal is one of the best meals to put together when you have your near and dear ones over. Take a look at these scrumptious dishes. Who would want to miss these and who would want not to come over to your place? Watch the video for the... - 89.3476
Persimon Pancake Stack
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, lightly whisk together the milk and egg, then whisk in the melted butter.
3. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and, using a fork, beat until... - 64.0303
Apple Currant Pancakes
1) Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat to 375° F.
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and process oats to flour like consistency.
4) Gently spoon flour in measuring cup and... - 48.3761
1) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt, mix the sugar and make a depression in the center.
2) Beat together the 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg, beat into the flour mixture to smoothen.
3) Beat in the milk gradually, then the vanilla... - 48.13
1) In a mixing bowl, blend the flour with enough milk to make a thick creamy paste.
2) Stir in 1 beaten egg and milk or one more egg or milk, if required, for a pouring consistency.
3) In a thick pan, heat the oil and pour in a little batter into the... - 47.5482
1) For making the pancakes, take a bowl and mix the flour, cornflour and salt together in it followed by slowly beating in the eggs and milk until a smooth batter is formed.
2) Take an 18-cm (7-in) frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Pour enough... - 47.4463
Pancakes With Cottage Cheese Filling
1) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, half the water, flour, salt
2) Blend well using a fork and add the remaining water
3) Allow the batter to rest while making the filling
4) For the filling, into a bowl, combine the cheese eggs, cinnamon
5) Beat... - 47.273
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 47.2176
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 47.0029
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon And Chives
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, parsnip, scallions, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
Drop the potato mixture by... - 46.9592
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Heat a 5-6 inch skillet moderately.
3) Take a clean bowl and gently mix together sugar, salt and flour. Add in the cereal crumbs
4) In a separate bowl whisk eggs, milk and butter and blend into the dry... - 46.8777
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 46.8673
Soft Peach Mousse In Crepe Flutes
Prepare the mousse In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the orange juice.
Once the gelatin granules have softened, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the gelatin has melted.
Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside to... - 46.5899
French Baked Pancake
1) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Add in the eggs and mix well
3) Tip in the flour and baking powder alternating with milk and mix well after each addition
4) Pour half the batter into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish
5)... - 46.5235
1) Preheate the oven to 425° F.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and salad oil together.
3) Stir the flour into the egg mixture, until thoroughly blended.
4) In large iron skillet, heat about 1 teaspoon butter, pour in 1/4 cup of... - 46.4992
Onion And Bacon Pancakes
This Onion And Bacon Pancakes recipe is an all time hit. The combination of onion and bacon gives these pancakes a delectable taste. Make these Onion And Bacon Pancakes for breakfast or for a light brunch and i bet, you will bag a lot of appreciation. - 46.384
Mashed Potato Pancakes With Fried Eggs
1. Pare and dice the potatoes and place in a saucepan. Cover the potatoes with water and add salt.
2. Boil the potatoes on a medium flame until they are fork tender.
3. Drain in a colander and allow the potatoes to rest for 20 minutes or... - 46.383
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pear Syrup
To make the pear syrup: Heat a medium skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the pears and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
Add the syrup and cook for 1 minute.
To make the... - 46.3783
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 46.1802
1) Take a casserole and put in the chicken bouillon, chicken livers and onion along with some water.
2) Cover it and cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Stir it once and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Allow it to stand for 4-5 minutes.
5) Take a blender jar... - 46.1711
Cinnamon Buckwheat Pancakes With Cherries
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add cherries, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well and keep aside.
2. In another large bowl, mix flours with bicarb, rest of the sugars and cinnamon.
3. Add cracked eggs to the center and slowly beat in buttermilk to form a... - 46.058
Dungeness Crab Pancakes
One of my seafood specialties, Dungeness Crab Pancakes is bit spicy and yummy too. Dungeness Crab Pancakes can be prepared a day ahead too, if you are trying that way just keep in mind to reheat them before serving. - 46.0357
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.0218
Mushroom And Egg Canapes
1) Take a bowl and mix onions and mushrooms with butter in it.
2) Take an uncovered pan and cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
3) Stir it once after 11/2 minutes.
4) Add eggs, salt and parsley to it. Stir them in.
5) Take a round spoon and spread some... - 45.8271
Banana Filled Crepes Flambée
Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for a fancy brunch. Very filling and delicious, the Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 45.7359
Fruit Topped Buttermilk Pancakes
In a blender, combine raspberries, bananas, pineapple and brown sugar; cover and process until blended.
Transfer to a small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until heated through.
Set aside and keep warm.
For pancakes, combine the dry ingredients in a... - 45.5692
A Taste Of Italy Crepes
Blend the meats with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter, eggs, bread crumbs and Romano cheese.
Chill 1 hour.
Place the filling evenly over each crepe, divide the ricotta over the crepes and roll together.
Place in a greased casserole dish.
Heat the oil... - 45.4809
Fried Mussel Pancakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse mussels in cold water; scrub to remove beards.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until shells pop open.
Discard any shells which do not open.
Pry open shells; remove mussel meat.
Rinse mussels; drain.
Cut... - 45.2686
Essential Crab Canapes
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the... - 45.1558
Raspberry Millet Pancakes
Place the millet in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, shaking the skillet often, for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and toasted.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until... - 44.9808
Crepes A La Creme
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl and add the eggs.
Whisk in the milk and beat only until smooth, then stir in the melted butter and brandy.
The batter should have the consistency of single cream; add more milk if necessary.
To make the... - 44.9808
Crab Pancakes Crepes
1.Heat butter in a pan and cook flour in it for two minutes by stirring continuosly.
2.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk and stir.
3.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil.
4.Once done, let it simmer for sometime until thick.
5.Add crabmeat,... - 44.9544
Yukon Gold Potato Pancakes With Sausage
To make the topping: In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, chives or scallions, and hot-pepper sauce (if using).
Chill until ready to serve.
To make the pancakes and sausage: Cook the sausage according to package directions.
Meanwhile, using a grater or... - 44.9454
Apple Rice Pancakes
1) Place an electric griddle at a temperature of 375°F or heat a regular griddle until drops of cold water bounce on the surface.
2) Take a bowl and combine egg, yogurt, milk and oil in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients until large... - 44.7126
Seafood Stuffed Crepes
1. In a bowl, combine salmon, tuna and water chestnuts or celery. Keep aside.
2. Measure flour, sugar and salt and sift onto wax paper.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until thick
4. Add the sifted dry ingredients and... - 44.5271
Broccoli Crepes Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Arrange the pancakes on a clean work surface
4. Place a few florets of broccoli in the center of each pancake
5. Season the broccoli with salt and... - 44.3744
Mushroom Sauce With Pancakes
In skillet cook mushrooms in butter till tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add cream all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till mixture is thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in dry sherry and lemon juice.
Spoon 1 rounded... - 44.3201
Chicken Crepes Elegante
For crepes: In mixing bowl combine egg, the 1 cup milk, and the 1 tablespoon margarine or butter.
Add the 1 cup flour; beat till smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; lift pan and tilt from side to side till... - 44.0827
Egg Foo Yong
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs, then mix in the bean sprouts, onion, salt, pepper to taste, and the crab meat, shrimp or fish.
2) Refrigerate, at this stage, if desired or use immediately.
3) In a skillet, brush a little salad oil and cook 6 separate... - 44.0468
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 44.0365
In large bowl, combine Egg Beaters, flour, onion and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
Stir into egg mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
For each pancake, spoon about 1/3... - 43.9813
Strawberry Egg Cakes
1 In a bowl, mix together cottage cheese, flour, milks, and spice.
2 Add in the egg yolks and beat until smooth.
3 In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4 Gently fold egg whites into the cottage cheese mixture.
5 Onto a hot... - 43.6314
1) Take a large skillet or griddle and heat over medium-high flame to 375° F. Grease it with oil.
2) Test skillet by sprinkling drops of water. When the water droplets sizzle and disappear, the skillet is ready.
3) Spoon flour in... - 43.63
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a Gratin dish.
3 In a saucepan, add the cold milk, flour and butter together.
4 Whisk over a medium heat until the sauce begins to bubble and thicken.
5 Lower the heat and allow the sauce... - 43.4293
Crepes A La Reine
1) Take a bowl and a rotary beater. Add all the crepe ingredients and beat until smooth.
2) Take a lightly oiled skillet (6-inch diameter) and heat it. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter, gently tilting the pan to quickly spread the batter evenly and... - 43.319
Sour Cream Pancakes
Sift the flour and mix with the sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl, beat in one egg at a time and then add the milk, melted butter, and sour cream.
Add the flour mixture and mix well.
Mix in the berries gently.
Heat and oil a griddle... - 43.1679
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1394
Chicken And Banana Pancakes
Mix flour with salt.
Make a well in centre and add egg and oil.
Stir from centre, drawing in flour and adding milk as mixture stiffens.
Fry pancakes in a little fat until golden brown on both sides.
Melt butter, stir in flour; stir in milk, simmer... - 43.0942
Crepes Marchand De Vin
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the ham, mushrooms and green onion, saute until tender.
Add the demi-glace and wine, reduce heat and simmer until sauce yields 1 1/2 cups (375 ml).
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the tenderloin tips with the onion to your... - 42.7946
Blintzes - Jewish Egg Pancakes
In your blender, place the eggs, milk, butter, salt, and flour.
Blend for a moment; then allow to cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Make the pancakes as you would a crepe.
But do not turn them.
They should be thin and not at all browned.
Fry... - 42.5547
Bernice Kesslen's Sour Cream Pancakes
1. In a bowl, beat cottage cheese with sour cream until well blended.
2. Further, add beaten eggs followed by dry ingredients. Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth.
3. It the batter feels very stiff, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to soften it.
4.... - 42.2493
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees F.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and stir in half of the milk.
3) Add the eggs and the remainder of the milk. Beat till a smooth and light batter is formed.
4) Add salt and ground pepper to... - 42.1165
Sweet Potato Pancakes
In small bowl, combine flour, rosemary and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine potatoes, Egg Beaters and onion; stir in flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-low heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 42.0188
Sweet Potato And Zucchini Latkes
this Hanukkah favorite yields a delightfully crispy and slightly sweet pancake. Prepare the batter just before cooking to prevent excess liquid and soggy cakes; pour off any excess liquid while cooking, if necessary. These lacy latkes are delicate, so don't... - 41.7904
Apple Sauce Pancakes
1) Whisk egg yolks and add with butter.
2) Whisk egg whites until they reach a stiff stage.
3) Into a mixing bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
4) Mix in rest of the ingredients.
5) Fold in yolk and white mixture.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle,... - 41.374
In 8-inch pan or skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Add bread, walnuts, and onion salt and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In 1 1/2-quart bowl, combine water, eggs,... - 41.0716
Gallo Salame Oven Pancake
1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt.
2. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. Into a large batter bowl, break eggs.
5. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well blended. Alternately add to... - 41.0437
Maine Blueberry Pancakes
Wash blueberries; drain very thoroughly.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine eggs, milk, and oil; add dry ingredients.
Beat till smooth.
Gently fold in drained berries.
Bake pancakes in hot, lightly greased skillet. (Electric skillet... - 40.9574
No Milk Potato Pancakes
1) Take large potatoes and peel them.
2) Soak the potatoes in cold water for many hours.
3) Grate the potatoes.
4) Drain the potatoes and keep aside.
5) Take the frying pan or griddle and grease it.
6) Put onion, beaten eggs, salt and... - 40.8008
Crouton Pancake From France
1) In a frying pan, lightly brown the bread cubes in oil and butter.
2) In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese and seasonings and beat together with a fork.
3) Pour the egg mixture over the croutons, and cook covered over a very low heat for... - 40.7803
Apple Raisin Pancakes
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
In medium bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters and 4 tablespoons margarine; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
Stir in apple and raisins.
Brush large nonstick griddle or skillet with some... - 40.7185
Royal Pineapple Bananas
In a small sauce pan mix the sugar with the cornstarch.
Add the pineapple and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer until thick.
Remove from heat and stir in the grated citrus peel.
Cut the bananas in half, wrap a crepe around... - 40.6917
Whole Wheat Griddle Cakes With Fresh Strawberry Topping
In large bowl, combine flours, sugar and baking powder.
Stir in milk, Egg Beaters and 2 tablespoons margarine just until blended. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
Brush large nonstick griddle or skillet with some of remaining margarine; heat over medium-high... - 40.63
Sausage Breakfast Bake
1. Drain the apple rings, reserving the syrup for another purpose (use to make sauce)
2. Halve each sausage link lengthwise and place in a bowl until required.
3. Grease a 12 inch X 9 inch shallow baking dish with oil or butter.
4. Preheat the... - 40.1394
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1. Slice luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick and 2 inch long strips.
2. Heat a skillet, and sauté the meat strips until well browned.
3. Add beans and onion and sauté a few minutes more.
4. Stir in water and bring to a boiling
5. Cover... - 40.0587
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1 Cut the luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick sticks about 2 inches long.
2 In a medium size frying pan,brown the meat.(no fat needed)
3 In top of a double boiler over direct heat, prepare the sauce mix with milk, following the label directions.
4 Stir... - 40.0399
Beat egg with hand beater until fluffy; beat in remaining ingredients just until smooth.
For thinner pancakes, stir in additional 1/4 cup milk.
Grease heated griddle if necessary.
Pour about 3 tablespoons batter from tip of large spoon or from pitcher onto... - 39.8944
Mix the flour, milk, and cream with a whisk.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Make the syrup by combining the sugar, 2 cups of water, and the cardamom pods in a pot.
Bring to a boil without stirring.
Lower heat and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until all the... - 39.7117
German Apple Pancake
1. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, add flour, butter, salt and milk
2. In another bowl, beat egg whites and fold into the yolk mixture
3. In a alrge skillet, heat about two tablespoons of butter and pour the batter in it
4. Add apple slices on top and... - 39.3318
Shrimp In Hollandaise Sauce
Cream egg yolks and 6 tablespoons butter in top of double boiler; stir in boiling water and cook over gently boiling water till thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, dillweed, salt, and shrimp.
Put 1 rounded... - 38.9808
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and sift together sugar, flour, salt and baking soda.
2) Take a medium size bowl and beat buttermilk and eggs in it.
3) Stir in all the dry ingredients and beat until smooth batter is formed. Add oil and beat again.
4) Take... - 38.9634
Ginger Steak Crepes
Cut the steak into 2" (5 cm) strips.
Heat the butter in a large skillet, brown the steak in the butter.
Add the ginger, almonds, chili powder, garlic and onion, continue to saute for 2 minutes.
Add the flour, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beef broth, sherry and... - 38.613
Pancake' Sausage Casserole
1. In a skillet, heat oil, brown and cook the sausages.
2. In a bowl blend together, flour, baking powder, oil, eggs and milk.
3. In a 11x7-inch baking dish arrange browned sausages in two rows, and pour the egg and flour batter over the... - 37.2474
Omelette Arnold Bennett
Melt half the butter in a small saucepan, stir in the finnan haddie and heat through.
Preheat the broiler to high.
Beat the egg yolks with half the cream and season to taste.
Stir in the fish.
Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks and fold into the... - 36.7561
Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes
Beat eggs in medium bowl with hand beater until fluffy.
Beat in remaining ingredients just until blended.
Grease heated griddle if necessary.
For each pancake, pour about 3 tablespoons batter from tip of large spoon or from pitcher onto hot griddle.
Cook... - 36.7215
1. In a saucepan, add apple slices, four tablespoons of butter and honey and cook for five minutes; set aside
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with a tablespoon of water
3. Heat two tablespoons of butter in an omeletter pan and add the beaten eggs into it;... - 36.4397
1) Into a large bowl sift the flour, then gradually stir in the boiling water, mix well vigorously and knead into a firm dough.
2) Form 2 pieces of the dough, roll into sausages and cut into 12 equal pieces.
3) Press each piece with the... - 35.6042
Maple Bacon Oven Pancake
Heat oven to 425°.
Grease and flour rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Beat baking mix, sugar, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the milk, syrup and eggs with hand beater until smooth; pour into dish.
Bake uncovered until wooden pick inserted in center comes... - 35.2744
1. In an electric skillet, heat butter for ten minutes
2. Beat egg yolks with flour, salt and three tablepsoons of water
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar til stiff
4. Fold the two together and add into the warm skillet; cover... - 35.0731
Ricotta And Herb Crepes
1 .Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and slowly pour in combined eggs, melted butter and milk. Using a wooden spoon stir mixture, gradually blending in flour until well combined and there are no lumps. Allow batter to rest in a... - 35.0456
Crepes Suzette Gourmet Style
This Crepes Suzettes Gourmet Style is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Crepes Suzettes Gourmet Style; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 34.3136
Heat the pan on medium high.
Whip the eggs with a table fork in a small bowl.
Add the water, and whip again.
Place the oil and butter in the pan at the same time.
When the butter stops foaming, whip the eggs a couple of times, and pour them into pan.
When the... - 34.2016
Beat the eggs, a pinch of salt and half the sugar together with a fork.
Melt the butter in an omelet pan.
Pour in the egg mixture and cook as for a French omelet.
Fold and slide onto an ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle the rest of the sugar on top of the omelet.
Heat... - 33.8913
Mix the eggs, salt, baking soda, cake flour, sour cream, and sugar together in a large bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
This can be done in a food processor or blender, as well.
Heat the griddle or skillet until very hot.
Add just enough... - 33.8604
Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk and oil into the well and mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
Gently fold beaten egg whites into the batter.
Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased,... - 33.8333
Asparagus Pancake With Mozzarella
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus until tender but still bright green, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. Reserve 2 asparagus tips for garnish and coarsely chop the remainder. Place the pieces... - 33.6609
Blintzes With Raspberry Sauce
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Egg Beaters and sugar; spread 2 tablespoonfuls mixture down center of each crepe.
Fold two opposite ends of each crepe over filling, then fold in sides like an envelope.
In lightly greased large nonstick skillet, over... - 33.509
Peach Melba Crepes
Whip the cream and fold in the sugar.
Spread the crepe with raspberry preserves, layer with the peaches and whipped cream.
Roll the crepes, place on serving plates.
Cover with the raspberry sauce and serve. - 32.455
1) Take a medium bowl and mix together NABISCOÂ® 100% Bran Cereal and pancake mix in it.
2) Pour in milk, egg and vegetable oil and allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
3) On a lightly greased griddle, pour a scant 1/4 cup batter for each... - 32.219
French Potato And Garlic Omelette
Saute the bacon in a small frying pan€”not your omelet pan.
When the bacon is crisp, add the green onions, garlic, and potatoes.
Cook until hot, and use for filling in the omlelet.
Add salt and pepper last.
Garnish with cheese on top. - 32.192