- » Gourmet Oil
Gourmet Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet oil recipes.
Goat Cheese Marinated With Jordan Olive Oil And Citrus
Jordan Winery Executive Chef Todd Knoll demonstrates how to make his favorite seasonal olive oil, citrus and aged cheese marinated appetizer recipe for dinner parties. Learn how to use citrus from any season -- whether it's blood-red oranges during winter or... - 139.832
Olive Oil Poached Salmon
To make Ginger Infused Oil :
1. Make the ginger infused oil two or three days before you wish to serve the dish.
2. First peel the ginger, cut it into narrow strips, gather the strips and begin chopping them into tiny cubes.
3. Put the chopped... - 107.958
Fava Beans With Sun Dried Tomato Oil And Pancetta On Frisee
1) Prepare sun-dried tomato oil heating olive oil till boiling point.
2) Put tomatoes in a heatproof container.
3) Transfer the hot oil over the tomatoes.
4) Keep aside for 3 to 4 days.
5) Strain the oil and reserve in a bottle.
6) Cover container... - 49.9737
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 48.8849
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 48.6519
Turkey Saltimbocca With Spinach And Olive Oil Mash
1. Peel the potato and cut into small cubes. In a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and add potatoes, simmer for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Slice the turkey escallops, at an angle, into 6 pieces. Place between 2 sheets of... - 46.9591
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.7357
Linguine With Garlic And Oil Liguria
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) On a baking sheet, place the bread and toast it for 10 minutes in preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally, until golden and then keep aside.
3) In a large heavy pot, over low... - 45.918
Olive Oil Cucumber Onion Pickle
Thinly slice unpeeled washed cucumbers and peeled onions into crock or large bowl, sprinkling each layer generously with salt.
Let stand overnight.
Drain, and rinse with cold water.
Bring remaining ingredients except oil to boil.
Add vegetables... - 42.2823
Oil & Corn Flake Cookies
Add sugars to eggs, and beat well; add oil and oleo, flour, soda and baking powder; continue stirring.
Add vanilla, lemon and salt.
Add oats, nuts and coconut and stir.
Lastly add corn flakes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400... - 41.0337
Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic
Peel garlic cloves.
Mince six of them and set aside.
Slice remaining garlic.
Heat the oil in a small skillet.
Add sliced garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Stir in salt,... - 39.8564
Olive Oil Marinated Chicken With Pumpkin Mash And Black Beans
1. Mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breasts. Coat well, cover the dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Fry the bacon in its own fat until crisp. Rinse the beans and put in a saucepan with the... - 39.5535
Oil Scalloped Corn
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine corn, sour cream, and egg.
Stir in onion, green pepper, undrained pimiento, and cracker crumbs.
Add parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 39.2373
Oil-roasted Summer Vegetables
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Wash and dry vegetables, leaving stems intact, and arrange them in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
Drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle coarse salt over all.
Set the baking dish in the... - 33.6696
Dilly Oil And Vinegar Topping
1. Microwave 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the green onion in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 1 to 3 minutes or just until the green areas have brightened and the white areas are slightly softened.
2. Add the remaining olive oil, the... - 29.2004
1. In a medium-sized heavy saucepan, heat 1/4 cup of the oil over very low heat. Add the shallot, curry powder, fennel seeds, peppercorns, and salt and pepper to taste. Saute, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes to allow the curry flavor to develop.
2. Add the... - 28.5236
Steamed Potatoes With Parsley & Olive Oil
Once your monkfish is in the oven, bring 2cm of water to the boil in a large pan with 1 tsp salt.
Lower a petal steamer into the pan (the boiling water should not reach the holes), add the potatoes and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Steam for about 12-15... - 28.4985
1. Blanch the chives in a small pan of boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain immediately and refresh under cold running water. Pat dry and roughly chop.
2. Place the chives in a blender, add the cold water and blend until just pureed. Do not over process or the... - 22.3615
Powdered Olive Oil
Powdered olive oil? Interesting idea, but why? Is it better? Healthier? I don't know as I use healthy fresh real olive oil daily.
What do you think? - 13.9196
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0