- » Gourmet Nut Bread
Gourmet Nut Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet nut bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet nut bread recipes.
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 50.7474
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 50.5935
Cranberry Orange Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Mix the flour, soda, baking powder and sugar to create a batter before keeping it aside.
3) Make the orange juice increase to ¾ cup by adding boiling water to it; add the butter and melt it... - 49.0673
Classic Nut Loaf
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this Classic Nut Loaf recipe. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Classic Nut Loaf recipe. - 48.1741
Zucchini Nut Bread
Mix together wheat germ, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nuts.
Beat eggs until light colored and fluffy.
Beat in sugar, vanilla, and oil.
Stir in zucchini.
Gradually stir in wheat germ mixture.
Turn into 2 greased and floured 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch... - 47.4472
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 46.8715
Cantaloupe Nut Bread
In large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt, sifting 3 times.
Add nuts to the flour mixture, distributing thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, cream sugarand shortening until light and fluffy.
Add egg and mix well.
Then add mashed cantaloupe... - 46.1902
Date Nut Loaf Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 1/2 - by 5 1/2 - by 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
4. In another bowl combine egg, milk, corn syrup and corn oil.
5. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients... - 44.4979
Date And Nut Bread
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together; cur the shortening with knives and mix it with the flour to achieve the consistency of a coasre meal
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and add beer nad egg; mix to... - 42.9655
Applesauce Nut Bread
Cream molasses & butter; beat in eggs slowly.
Blend in applesauce.
Mix dry ingredients & add slowly, mixing well.
Dust raisins & nuts in flour, blend into batter.
Pour into greased & floured loaf pan.
Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. - 41.8489
Fruity Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly flour and grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 pan.
3) Take a large bowl and sift together baking powder, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and flour.
3) Add oats, brown sugar, raisins and... - 41.6311
Apple Nut Bread
Cream together both sugars, shortening & eggs.
Mix in orange juice.
Combine dry ingredients, and add, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in apples, nuts & raisins.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for GOGS minutes. - 41.5326
Dennis Weaver’s Cheese Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix the dry bread crumbs, walnuts, onion, celery and olives together.
3. Stir in eggs and half and half. Add salt and spices to mix.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cheese and fresh whole- wheat bread crumbs.... - 39.8584
Zucchini Nut Bread
Combine & mix dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, zucchini, flavoring & vanilla, mix well, and add to dry ingredients slowly, blending in gently as you do.
Fold in walnuts, and pour into greased & floured loaf pans.
Bake until tests done,... - 39.7291
Bacon Cheese Nut Bread
Beat egg lightly.
Stirinbiscuitmix and shredded cheese, add milk, onion and Tabasco sauce.
Mix well.The dough will be stiff.
Stir in bacon and walnuts.Turn into greased 9x5x3" pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 50 minutes or until loaf tests done.
Let stand 5... - 39.7211
Honey Nut Bread
Sift flour & other dry ingredients together.
Stir in walnuts.
Stir in honey, milk & eggs; beat very well.
Bake in greased & floured loaf pan at 400 degrees for about 60 minutes. - 38.6073
Grape Nut Bread
Soak grape nuts in buttermilk for 10 minutes.
Cream sugar and eggs.
Add milk and grape nuts mixture.
Sift dry ingredients and add to above mixture.
Pour into 2 loaf pans, greased and floured.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes... - 38.4239
Honey Fig Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
2. In large bowl, with wooden spoon or portable electric mixer, beat egg, honey, milk, biscuit mix, baking soda and lemon peel until well combined. Stir in figs and nuts.
3. Turn batter into... - 35.6341
Sift together dry ingredients; add milk mixed with beaten egg, nuts and melted fat.
Bake in greased loaf pan in moderate oven of 375Â° F. for 1 hr.
Pecans, walnuts, almonds or peanuts may be used.
White or brown sugar or molasses may be used, and... - 35.2842
Bread And Nut Stuffing
1.Take a 3 quart glass casserole; stir in butter, broth onion and celery into it.
2.Secure the casserole with all glass lid or a plastic wrap and heat it for 5- 6 minutes at 3.Medium by stirring once in between.
4.Once done, put bread crumbs, walnuts,... - 34.172
Nut And Fruit Bread
1/2 cup each of nuts and fruit or other proportions desired may be substituted for 1 cup of nuts.
Dates and walnuts or figs and almonds are good combinations.
Make and bake same as Nut Bread. - 21.8763