- » Gourmet Nut
Gourmet Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet nut recipes.
Homemade Pecan Pie
Those who are looking for some holiday dessert recipes, then here is where they need to stop. This video shows a very simple yet delectable pecan pie in a homemade pie shell. You will love this easy recipe. - 124.744
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.049
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 113.561
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
Healthy Raw Fudge And Nut Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and brownie in the same sentence? It is true; these are brownies which have amazing healthy benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are and are just what you need when you have... - 109.794
Basic Vegan Ice Cream
Are you afraid of eating dairy added icecream? Then , learn this recipe from the video that makes non-dairy ice cream which are delicious, homemade desserts for the lactose free diet. This recipe is not only delicious substitutions, but they're fun to make,... - 104.991
Almond And Date Milk With Freshly Made Granola
Are you on the search for some non dairy recipe? This almond milk is the recipe to try out with your morning cereal or as it is! The video also shows you how to make your own granola. So See the video on more on how to make this almond milk and granola! - 101.096
Vegan Cheese Sauce
Are you a Vegan Cook? Then try this spectacular easy homemade recipe of making Cheesy Sauce. This is a delicious cheese sauce that uses zero chemicals and can be used whenever you need a dairy free meal, whether for people sensitive to dairy, or simply... - 99.9058
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 1- Preparing Spiced Mixture
Make your winter special with an hot spicy vegan chilli sauce. Watch this video to make this spectacular homemade chilly sauce recipe. First part of this video shows the initial preparation of spices and nuts blended together which ends in spiced flavoured... - 90.5462
Gourmet Chocolate Mousse Tart Part 1 - Preparation
Are you wanting to try a recipe which is gluten free? The this chocolate mousse pie should be just the thing to make as it doesn’t use refined ingredients! Healthy all the way, you would want to try in your kitchen. Part 1 is making the crumbly crust! - 90.3505
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 2- Preparing Sauce
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away now. This second part of video gives you complete recipe of making chilly sauce. Preparing this dish seems to be lengthy , but its worth it ! Spicy foods are a great way to warm up on a cold day. - 88.3576
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
Chocolate Pecan Icebox Cookies
Trust me, these yummy Chocolate Pecan Icebox Cookies are addictive! I keep making them at home! All of these Chocolate Pecan Icebox Cookies vanishes in two days!!! Try it! - 51.1332
Black Walnut Cake
Black Walnut Cake is an amazingly delicious version of cake. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Black Walnut Cake is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 51.1131
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 50.7474
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 50.5935
Cherry Almond Shortcake
Cherry Almond Shortcake are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for tea parties or borthday parties! This superb Cherry Almond Shortcake recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.3464
Fruit 'n' Nut Stuffed Apple Appetizers
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and egg together.
2) Beat well with a rotary whisk until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually beat in 2/3 of the corn oil, then stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar.
4) Beat in remaining 1/3 corn oil and... - 49.9909
Crescent Nut Roll Cookies
Crescent Nut Roll Cookies is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting cookie recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 49.9174
Nutty Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease and flour a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
3) Take a bowl and sift flour, baking powder and baking soda in it.
4) Cream butter with 1 cup sugar.
5) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat nicely upon each addition.
6)... - 49.2808
Cranberry Orange Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Mix the flour, soda, baking powder and sugar to create a batter before keeping it aside.
3) Make the orange juice increase to ¾ cup by adding boiling water to it; add the butter and melt it... - 49.0673
Kolache is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Kolache, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 48.9943
Criss Cross Peter Pan Nutty Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, peanut butter, Margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Now, add vanilla, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, soda, baking powder, salt and mix well to make a dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 48.9783
Bourbon Pecan Cake
Combine cherries, raisins and bourbon in a large mixing bowl.
Cover tightly and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
Drain fruits and reserve bourbon.
Place butter in a large bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add... - 48.8181
Old Time Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9-inch tube pan or Bundt and dust with flour.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine until liquid bubbles up, gets foamy and is lightly browned.
4) Take the pan away from heat at once.
5)... - 48.7826
1930 Dollar Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a baking tin with buttered brown paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together raisins, mixed peel, cherries, almonds and walnuts.
4) Sift together baking powder, flour and salt. Mix well and sprinkle all over... - 48.6656
White Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a cake pan with butter paper.
3) In a bowl, add raisins, cherries, mixed fruit and crushed pineapple. Let the bowl rest untouched overnight.
4) Dust the rested nuts and fruit with 1/4 cup flour to coat... - 48.6383
Chocolate Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Grease 2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, cream the butter well and slowly add sugar to it.
4. Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Further, add eggs and melted chocolate, beating until well... - 48.6258
Oat Fruit Nut Drops
1) Make necessary adjustments in the oven rack in order to bake cookies in the upper third of the oven.
2) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
3) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add walnuts .
4) Pulse... - 48.6111
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in oil, until lighltly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and water, allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 48.593
Crunchy Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Cream shortening, vanilla and 3/4 cup sugar. Add egg and beat until fluffy.
4) Add flour mixture alternating with milk. Mix well.
5) Take a... - 48.4386
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add butter & egg.
Knead until dough is firm and shapes easily into a ball.
Wrap in wax paper; refrigerate 1 hour.
Peel apples; cut into small pieces.
Add sugar, nuts, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Let... - 48.4371
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents is a unique cookies that is simply delicious! I baked these for a friend when he came over and he loved it! Finished the whole thing in minutes. You just have to try these yummy ! - 48.3758
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
1) Place raisins in a bowl and pour sherry over them. Soak overnight.
2) Take a 10 inch tube pan and grease it. Also, line it with waxed paper.
3) Preheat oven to 275° F.
4) Take the bowl with raisins and mix together red cherries,... - 48.3073
Classic Nut Loaf
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this Classic Nut Loaf recipe. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Classic Nut Loaf recipe. - 48.1741
Date And Nut Meringue Kisses
The Date And Nut Meringue Kisses are simply yummy! This amazingly delicious candy is just so addictive! Try it! I am sure you will love the Date And Nut Meringue Kisses! - 47.9213
Super Nut Roll
Mix margarine and egg yolks together.
Add the salt and sugar.
Add flour and mix until crumbly like corn meal.
Make a hole in the center of the mixture.
Mix yeast and sour cream together and add to the flour mixture.
Knead until dough pulls away from the... - 47.8231
Danish Spice Cookies
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves onto waxed paper.
Melt the butter in a mediumsize saucepan over moderate heat.
Remove from heat; add sugar and beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
Beat sour cream, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in... - 47.8114
Cheesy Nut Patties
1. In a bowl, combine together egg, egg white, salt and pepper.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil and add quartered onions, celery stalks and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Remove the skillet from heat and add chopped nuts, chopped parsley,... - 47.534
Zucchini Nut Bread
Mix together wheat germ, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nuts.
Beat eggs until light colored and fluffy.
Beat in sugar, vanilla, and oil.
Stir in zucchini.
Gradually stir in wheat germ mixture.
Turn into 2 greased and floured 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch... - 47.4472
Avocado Pear And Nut Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put the sour cream and stir in the tarragon vinegar.
2) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, mustard or Worcestershire sauce and some sugar to season to taste. Mix well.
3) Cut the avocados in half and take out the pits. Carefully... - 47.3962
1. In a bowl cream shortening until light and fluffy. Add blended artificial sweetener, vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Now, add mixed together flour, baking powder, grated orange rind, salt and mix well to make dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 47.3415
Mixed Nuts Hors D Oeuvre
1) Take a casserole and mix nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, clove and allspice along with some water into it.
2) Cook for ½ a minute..
3) Stir it once and cook again for a minute.
4) Add the walnuts, hazelnuts, pecan and almonds together and mix... - 47.3357
Pamela's Chocolate Nut Fudge
1. Preheat the oven to 234°F (111°C).
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, cream, syrup, butter, and chocolate over it at medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture occasionally until it starts showing up 234°F (111°C) on a candy... - 47.3325
Dry Fruit Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix seasame seeds to it.
Put butter in the flour and mix for 10-12 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick... - 47.2287
Boil raisins and water together until there is only 1 cup of juice.
Combine in mixing bowl the sugar, Crisco and eggs & mix well.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients to Crisco mix and add raisin water.
Add... - 47.2152
Crepes With Nut Sauce
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Make a well and add the egg and half the milk.
Beat until smooth, then gradually beat in the remaining milk and 1 teaspoon oil.
Mix together half the hazelnuts, 5 tablespoons cream and half the... - 47.1034
Straw Ba Nut Ice Cream
1) With an electric mixer set at medium speed, beat the eggs till they are frothy.
2) Add sugar gradually and continue beating till the mixture is thick. Stir in vanilla and the sweetened condensed milk.
3) Combine the bananas, strawberries and pecans... - 47.0715
Apricot And Nut Tart
To make the pastry, place the flour, nuts and sugar in a bowl and rub in the butter with your fingertips.
Mix together the egg and lemon juice and add to the flour mixture with enough iced water to form a firm dough.
Wrap in plastic and chill for 20... - 47.0669
Brandy Nut Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale and thick.
3) Then gradually beat in the granulated sugar, add rest of the ingredients except the bottom 3 and mix well.
4) Turn the mixture in a greased... - 46.9906
Pumpkin Nut Waffles
1) Into a bowl, sift together the cake flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2) In a bowl beat the egg yolks. Add in milk, shortening and pumpkin. Add this to the bowl of dry ingredients.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till they become... - 46.89
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 46.8891
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 46.8715
Turkish Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease and flour a baking pan.
3) In a bowl, mix butter, flour and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Knead together like shortbread dough.
4) Spread it out in the base of the baking pan.
5) In another bowl, beat... - 46.8615
Potato Nut Salad
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until tender.
Cool, peel and chop into small cubes.
Pour the oil over them and mix gently.
Add the celery to the potatoes.
Core the unpeeled apple and chop it into small cubes.
Toss in lemon juice to prevent browning, then... - 46.8578
Maple Nut Coffee Twist
Try this alluring Maple Nut Coffee Twist recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Maple Nut Coffee Twist is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.8326
Vegetarian Scotch Eggs
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in 2 tablespoons oil. Then stir in the flour and water and blend well until thick.
2) Stir in the tomato puree, herbs and yeast extract., mix well, turn off the heat.
3) Mix in the nuts, bread, potato and egg or milk... - 46.7266
Spicy Nut Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 12 2 1/2 -inch muffin pan cups and grease at the bottom.
3) Take a large bowl and sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4) Add brown sugar and... - 46.6994
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 46.6846
Blue Ribbon Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 ½-inch layer cake pans, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl, beat the butter or... - 46.6812
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 46.6404
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.5616
Sour Cream Cookies
Sour Cream Cookies is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sour Cream Cookies and... - 46.5014
Cantaloupe Nut Bread
In large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt, sifting 3 times.
Add nuts to the flour mixture, distributing thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, cream sugarand shortening until light and fluffy.
Add egg and mix well.
Then add mashed cantaloupe... - 46.1902
Onion And Nut Pie
Place the carrots in a large saucepan with a little water and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain off the water and add the onions to the pan.
Cover and cook over gentle heat for 5 minutes, stirring often to prevent them from sticking or browning.
Add the mushrooms and... - 46.173
Applesauce-Raisin Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe. The deadly combination of applesauce and raisins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.9654
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 45.7761
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 45.7483
Pineapple-Raisin Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Pineapple-Raisin Cookie recipe; I am sure you would love to prepare it again-n-again. - 45.7447
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 45.5579
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Jumbo Raisin Cookies is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Jumbo Raisin Cookies dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.3982
Yogurt And Banana Ginger Nut Ginger Snap
1) Grease a 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet and line with a greased parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, combine all the flan ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
3) Press the mixture into the prepared flan ring, then refrigerate... - 45.3781
This Cocoa Pecans recipe is absolutely delightful and the flavored nuts is great to pep up those party spreads! Enjoyed as a light snack or otherwise, the myriad flavors of the Cocoa Pecans is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. Trust me! - 45.3493
Rocky Road Fudge Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 9x13" pan.
In large sauce pan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
Add remaining bar ingredients.
Mix well and spread in prepared pan.
In small bowl combine cream cheese with next 5 ingredients.
Blend until... - 45.1619
Chocolate Nut Waffles
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) In a second bowl, beat the egg yolks. Add in milk, oil and chocolate. Mix well.
3) Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients. Fold in the chopped nuts and... - 45.1406
Butter Ball Chiffons
Butter Ball Chiffons is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Butter Ball Chiffons is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.1385
Praline Candy Ice Cream Cups
The Praline Candy Ice Cream Cups is a lovely dessert that is perfect to end your weekend luncheons with! I served this for our relatives a few weeks ago and I was surprised by the lovely response. Everyone loved it! Try the Praline Candy Ice Cream Cups at... - 44.9746
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 44.9534
Oatmeal Carmelitas is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.9305
Carob Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In a small saucepan, stir butter until melted,mix in honey and carob powder.
3)Remove from heat and put aside.
4) Mix flour, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
5) To the work bowl of... - 44.8747
Lamb And Nut Korma
Grind the nuts and chiles together.
If using a food processor, a little water may be needed.
Mix together the coriander, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and garlic.
Add the nut mixture and water and blend to a smooth paste.
Saute the onions in the... - 44.6183
Date Nut Loaf Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 1/2 - by 5 1/2 - by 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
4. In another bowl combine egg, milk, corn syrup and corn oil.
5. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients... - 44.4979
Walnut Pastry Crust
Combine the flour, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade.
With an on-off motion, process until the butter is the size of small peas.
Add the sugar, salt, and walnuts and process just until the dough... - 43.899
Tea Time Tassies
Tea Time Tassies is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a snack. Enjoy this delicious cheese recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tea Time Tassies dish. - 43.5506
Nut And Mushroom Omelette
1. Wash dry and stem the mushrooms.
2. Slice the caps and keep aside.
3. Chop the nuts.
4. Broil the mushrooms in a pan until tender. Keep aside.
5. In a bowl, break the eggs and use a wire whisk to beat them until light and... - 43.1059
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Melt shortening and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and cool.
4. Beat in vanilla and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Sift together flour and salt.... - 43.0735
Date And Nut Bread
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together; cur the shortening with knives and mix it with the flour to achieve the consistency of a coasre meal
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and add beer nad egg; mix to... - 42.9655
Sift together sugar, flour, salt and soda.
Beat egg and add vanilla, fruit cocktail and juice.
Turn into greased dish - do not have it too thick.
Over top sprinkle a mixture of brown sugar and chopped nuts.
Bake 3/4 hour at 325 Â°F.
Serve with whipped cream... - 42.9533
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 42.1118
Lemon Nut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, add margarine and sugar to beat with electric mixer at medium speed, until fluffy.
3) Add lemon peel into the bowl to beat.
4) In small mixing bowl add flour and baking powder to... - 42.0873
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cherry Nut Nuggets is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious cherry recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.0334
Mexican Tea Cakes
Using metal blade, process nuts with on-off bursts until finely chopped; set aside.
Cut butter in small chunks.
With motor running, drop chunks down feed tube and process until creamy.
Add sugar and process for 2 seconds.
Add flour and process until mixture... - 42.0267
Applesauce Nut Bread
Cream molasses & butter; beat in eggs slowly.
Blend in applesauce.
Mix dry ingredients & add slowly, mixing well.
Dust raisins & nuts in flour, blend into batter.
Pour into greased & floured loaf pan.
Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. - 41.8489
Cashew Cookies is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this cashew dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.6417
Fruity Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly flour and grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 pan.
3) Take a large bowl and sift together baking powder, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and flour.
3) Add oats, brown sugar, raisins and... - 41.6311