- » Gourmet Mushroom Caps
Gourmet Mushroom Caps Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet mushroom caps recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet mushroom caps recipes.
Salmon Stuffed Mushroom Caps
1) Wash and pat dry mushrooms.
2) Discard the stems.
3) Finely chop the stems to measure 1 cup.
4) Keep it aside.
5) Keep aside remaining stems for another use.
6) In a 9-inch pie plate arrange mushroom caps in a circle, stem side... - 38.1962
Grilled Mushroom Caps
Wipe mushrooms and carefully remove the stems.
Chop the stems finely and mix them with the crushed garlic.
Mash the butter with a fork and mix in the cheese, breadcrumbs and mushroom stalks.
Frv or broil the bacon until crisp, drain on kitchen paper and add... - 30.7585
Microwave Marinated Mushroom Caps
1) Clean the mushrooms and remove stems, if desired.
2) Take a microwave-safe bowl and combine all ingredients in it except the mushrooms, keeping a 4 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins... - 43.8485
Cajun Mushroom Caps
Cajun Mushroom Caps is a juicy dish of flavored mushrooms. This bake and serve mushroom recipe is rich with the creamy flavor of cheese. Cajun Mushroom Caps is less spicy and is pretty easy to brew. - 40.3029
Baked Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Hazelnuts
1. Stem the mushrooms and place caps in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the stems.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
4. Mix chopped stems with all remaining ingredients except milk.
5. Spoon this filling into each mushroom cap,... - 47.7213
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 98.1745
Shrimp And Mushroom Sauce
Substitute 1 cup cream for 1 cup milk in the recipe for Mushroom Sauce on.
Add 1 cup cooked or canned shrimp and 1 tsp. chopped chives with the mushroom caps. - 15.8681
Remove the stems from 1/2 lb. mushrooms and cook them slowly in 2 cups, water about 20 min.
Discard the stems and measure liquor, use in place of an equal amount of milk in the Medium White Sauce.
A slice of onion cooked with the stems improves the... - 18.6777
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Wash and stem 1/2 lb. mushrooms.
Cook the stems for 20 min. in 3 cups, boiling water.
Discard the stems and use the liquid left in place of the vegetable water in the recipe for Cream Soup.
Saute the sliced mushroom caps in the fat for about 5 min.
Continue... - 23.0152
Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Take a 1 quart glass casserole and microwave (high) butter in it for about 30 seconds.
2) Add walnuts and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
3) Microwave the mixture (high) for about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 minutes, start stirring half-way through cooking.
4) Add chili... - 44.9435
Mushrooms With Garlic
1. Separate stems from mushrooms; reserve stems for other recipes.
2. Over a grill tray, place mushroom caps and sprinkle garlic salt on top.
3. Squeeze lemon juice on top and brush mushrooms with oil.
4. Under a hot grill, place... - 39.2792
1. Place cleaned mushrooms, rounded sides down, on a broiler pan. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
2. Place broiler pan about 4 inches from source of heat and broil 7 to 9 minutes. - 24.136
Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Take a damp towel and clean mushrooms with it.
2) Remove stems from mushrooms and reserve for later.
3) Take a large skillet and heat 2 tablespoons oil in it.
4) Add mushroom caps and saute for about 3 minutes on each side.
5) Remove... - 47.6453
Eggs & Green Onion Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Clean and remove the mushroom stems, then dice the stems and keep the caps aside.
2) In a glass casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the diced stems and onion, then cook in the microwave for 2 minutes... - 39.576
Mushrooms Of The Auvergne
1) Wipe mushrooms with damp paper towel to remove surface dirt and discard the stems by girdling using a sharp knife.
2) Retain stems for other purpose.
3) In a well-greased casserole, place mushroom caps, tops facing down.
4) In... - 43.3028
Bacon & Nuts Stuffed Mushrooms
1) With salted water wash mushroom, drain and discard stems.
2) Finely chop the stems.
3) In a skillet heat butter and sauté stems for 5 minutes.
4) In a bowl mix bread crumbs, chopped nuts, salt and catsup.
5) Stuff this filling into... - 41.4141
1) Preheat the oven to at 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, curry powder and bacon bits.
4) Stuff mushroom caps with cheese mixture.
5) Place the mushroom on the baking sheet, top side... - 37.4481
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash mushrooms if needed and drain well. Remove stems and chop fine.
3. Combine stems, parsley, onion, and butter in a small skillet. Cook over low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in crumbs, salt, and mace. Remove from heat.... - 37.8
Herbed Wild Mushrooms
1. With a damp cloth or paper towel wipe mushroom caps.
2. Cut into 1/4-inch pieces and keep aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
4. Stir in the shallots, garlic, and thyme.
5. Cook with constant... - 49.2358
Granny's Mushroom Kasha
1. Separate the stems of mushrooms.
2. With a damp paper towel, wipe the mushroom caps and cut into quarters.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
4. Saute mushrooms in butter for about 5 minutes until... - 43.7745
Mushroom And Scallop Skewers
Clean and dry the scallops and mushroom caps.
Nestle a scallop in each mushroom cap, skewer through the side of the mushroom, taking care to pierce the scallop to hold it in place.
Brush generously with melted butter and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and... - 29.3841
Mushrooms Stuffed With Liver
1) Take out the mushroom stems and chop them.
2) In a skillet, saute the mushroom caps in 3 tablespoons of butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then remove into a platter and keep aside.
3) Saute the chicken livers, onions and mushroom stems in... - 39.6756
Mushrooms Stuffed With Snails
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take out the mushroom stems and reserve to use later.
3) Cream 6 tablespoons of butter, shallots, parsley, celery, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) In a skillet, evenly coat the mushrooms caps in rest of... - 44.2428
Mushrooms In Yogurt
Are you looking for a yummmm Mushrooms In Yoghurt recipe? Then you are in luck! Trust me when I say, you have to try Mushrooms In Yoghurt. - 45.8846
Fresh Mushroom Salad
Rinse mushrooms quickly, but thoroughly, in cold water.
Remove the stems and reserve for another use.
Slice large mushroom caps crosswise about 1/4 inch thick; small ones may be halved.
Place sliced mushrooms in a mixing bowl.
Add olive oil, vinegar, parsley,... - 35.7323
Simple Mushrooms A La Grecque
Put the water, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, peppercorns and a large pinch of salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes Add the tarragon, parsley sprig and mushroom caps and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain the mushrooms... - 41.4018
Giblet And Mushroom Gravy
Cook chicken or turkey giblets until tender, drain and cut in small pieces, saving liquor.
Saute sliced mushroom caps from 1 lb. of mushrooms until golden brown, in the fat left in the roasting pan, as in gravy.
Add an equal amount of flour, blend, and add... - 23.6593
Mushrooms A La Rissa
1) Discard the stems from mushrooms and chop them fine.
2) Now wipe the caps with damp paper towel and keep aside.
3) Fry onion in 4 tablespoons butter by turning continously over moderate high heat until crispy-brown but do not burn... - 45.6703
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.7737
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Meanwhile, brush mushroom caps with dressing. Add mushrooms, top-side up, cover, and cook 4 minutes. Turn, fill each with one-fourth of the prosciutto and cover prosciutto with a slice of... - 27.7538
Monterey Mushrooms Grilled Portabellos
1. Rinse the mushroom caps in cold water and dry it.
2. Put into vinaigrette with the stem side turned upwards.
3. Add dressing into caps and keep it for 5-10 minutes.
4. Grill the stuffed mushrooms for 8-10 minutes with the stem side... - 33.513
These amazingly delicious Clam-Mushroom Appetizers are any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 38.974
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Birds
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Birds is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting beef recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 45.1612
Nut And Mushroom Omelette
1. Wash dry and stem the mushrooms.
2. Slice the caps and keep aside.
3. Chop the nuts.
4. Broil the mushrooms in a pan until tender. Keep aside.
5. In a bowl, break the eggs and use a wire whisk to beat them until light and... - 43.1059
Champignons Sous Cloche
1. Toast the bread.
2. In a bowl, whip the butter for a few minutes until it is fluffy. Beat in the lemon juice, chervil, salt, and pepper. Spread the bread generously with this mixture.
3. Put the slices in eight individual baking dishes or in an oblong... - 40.231
Broiled Vegetables Diablo
1. Take a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, stock, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, oil, garlic, and black pepper together.
2. Arrange a large bowl or glass baking dish add green or red peppers, onions, mushrooms, and onions.
3. Pour the marinade on... - 47.8187