- » Gourmet Mushroom
Gourmet Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet mushroom recipes.
If you want to make restaurant-like risotto, here is a perfect recipe for you. Mushroom risotto is quite a popular preparation, which you too can prepare by yourself. Watch the video and follow the easy steps to serve warm plates of mushroom risotto on your... - 146.009
Mushroom Toast And Fried Tofu
1. Cut a thick slice off a mushroom toast and remove its edges.
2. In a pan melt butter and toast the sliced mushroom toast.
3. In another pan, melt butter add chopped shallots, garlic and cut up mushrooms.
4. Add a little cognac and flambe to... - 126.063
Sometimes a gourmet dish calls for just one exotic ingredient, like this stuffed portobello. Look at the ingredients and how they marry each other to produce a gratifying appetizer. This video will take you on a tour of explosive flavors. - 120.476
Mushroom risotto doesn't need any introduction, but this vegan style preparation does call for a little story. Watch the video for this rare and rich recipe and you will live happily ever after. - 115.87
Pan Seared Salmon With Mushroom And Asparagus Ragout
How many times have you turned down the idea of preparing a gourmet meal at home and have chosen to dine at a fancy restaurant instead? It isn’t difficult to create a restaurant style dish in your own kitchen. Watch this recipe video of Pan Seared Salmon... - 114.735
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 108.254
Beef Wellington With Mushroom Duxelle And Compote
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To make Mushroom Duxelle:
2. In a sauté pan on a medium to high heat, add a oil to your pan with garlic and shallots.
3. Caramelize and add mushrooms and white wine.
4. Cook the mixture until all liquid is... - 105.535
Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Mushroom Bomb
Cooking is all about being creative! Sometime experiments in the kitchen turn out into great culinary inventions like this one! Barry is making a sort of burger but without the bun or maybe a new version of the bacon bomb! He wraps a large mushroom, stuffed... - 105.207
Vegetable Noodles With Stir Fried Tofu And Mushroom
Serve ribboned vegetables with some sautéed mushrooms! Serve this dish up in style for a special occasion! It’s a simple recipe to serve this dish up! Watch this video to make this elegant dish! - 91.893
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 89.9785
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 84.7572
Mushroom And Tomato Pie
This is a lip smacking Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. Stop looking and just try this yummy Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe and you'll never ask for anything else. - 52.9061
Creamy Asparagus And Mushroom Risotto
This delicious and creamy risotto is so simple and easy to prepare. Your guest will love the earthy flavours of the mushroom and the fresh and crispy texture of asparagus.
I had tried it when, in an Italian restaurant I still remember the rich flavour of... - 52.8999
This is the best ever Mushroom Patties I have ever tasted! You have landed in the right place. Stop looking and just try this yummy Mushroom Patties recipe and you'll never ask for anything else. - 50.4866
Mushroom Pepper Pizza
1) Set the oven to 425°.
2) Take a 14-inch pizza pan and grease it lightly.
3) Follow the package instructions to make up hot roll mix.
4) Even out the dough to fit the pan after kneading it for 5 minutes.
5) Keep aside for 15... - 49.0914
Melt In Your Mouth Moulded Mushroom Salad
1) In a bowl, mix the gelatin in water until dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, blend the gelatin mixture, cream cheese and soup over a low heat, until smooth.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until... - 48.9223
Three Mushroom And Cheese Pizza
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk and stir in the warm water, olive oil and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose and whole wheat flours and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Add the yeast mixture and stir well to form... - 48.9194
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 48.8616
Lasagna With Eggplant Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded,... - 48.8009
Mushroom And Cheese Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine, wheat germ, breadcrumbs, flour, salt, oatmeal, and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter and spoon it over dry ingredients and combine them well.
4.... - 48.4603
Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Remove the excess moisture from spinach and process in a blender or food processor with 1 egg, until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, mix the flours and seasonings together, make a depression, crack... - 47.6432
Herbed Wild Mushrooms
1. With a damp cloth or paper towel wipe mushroom caps.
2. Cut into 1/4-inch pieces and keep aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
4. Stir in the shallots, garlic, and thyme.
5. Cook with constant... - 47.3987
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.3727
Mushroom Stuffed Steak Rolls
1. Use a mallet, pound butterfly steak until it is thin enough for rolling.
2. Season one side of the steak with salt and pepper.
3. In a medium glass bowl, put together mushrooms, onion and butter.
4. Heat on High 3 to 4 minutes; stir once.
5.... - 47.3616
Baked Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Hazelnuts
1. Stem the mushrooms and place caps in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the stems.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
4. Mix chopped stems with all remaining ingredients except milk.
5. Spoon this filling into each mushroom cap,... - 47.3553
Cauliflower Basil Mushroom Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Steam the cauliflower flowerets until just tender, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl with a metal... - 47.3163
Mushroom Basket With Beet Tulips And Mini Vegetable Flowers
Mushroom Basket With Beet Tulips And Mini Vegetable Flowers is a wonderful centerpiece that adds an element of elegance and class to your party spread. I took some time on this one for my husbands promotion party but it was really worth it! Try the Mushroom... - 47.236
1) Cut the pheasant without removing the skin.
2) Transfer this to a dish with skin side down.
3) Flavor with salt, sage, pepper, allspice and oregano.
4) Make a mixture of cream of mushroom soup, onion, parsley, celery and mushrooms.
5) Stir in... - 47.1957
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.1695
Broiled Vegetables Diablo
1. Take a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, stock, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, oil, garlic, and black pepper together.
2. Arrange a large bowl or glass baking dish add green or red peppers, onions, mushrooms, and onions.
3. Pour the marinade on... - 47.1429
Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put your porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour just enough boiling water over to cover them (approx. 2/3 cup).
Put to one side to soak for a few minutes.
Heat a saucepan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash... - 47.0468
Chunky Mushroom And Barley Soup
Bring medium size saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the barley, adjust the heat down, and simmer, covered, until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and reserve.
Melt 5 tablespoons of butter and oil in a large, heavy saucepan just until the butter foams.
Add the... - 46.9759
Mixed Mushroom Risotto With Wilted Greens
1. Put the Porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour the boiling water over them. Leave to soak.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the stock, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
3. Finely chop the shallot and garlic. Heat 1 tablespoon... - 46.9486
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 46.9146
Mushroom Duxelles And Pate Platter With Sliced Baguette
1. Heat a skillet over moderate heat.
2. Using a food processor finely chop mushrooms and sauté
3. Into the skillet saute shallots and mushroom bits in oil and butter with a seasoning of ground thyme, salt and pepper such that... - 46.8689
Pasta With Fresh Mushroom Sauce
1) In a covered kettle or stockpot, pour 5 lts (8 pts) water with little salt and bring to boil.
2) Add pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1-4 minutes until cooked al dante., and noodles are seperated.Drain in a colander.
3) Rinse and wipe... - 46.8556
Nina's Steak And Mushroom Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole. This Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something... - 46.8256
Mushrooms A La Provencale
1. Using a sieve, strain tomatoes and discard seeds.
2. Chop onions.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, mix together tomato puree, onion, crushed garlic and oregano; bring to a boil.
5. Boil over high heat and add wine and mushrooms,... - 46.5808
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large pan, add the chicken, water, onion, carrot, parsley and giblets. Allow to a boil, then lower the heat, and simmer covered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
3) Remove the chicken and cool . Strain the... - 46.4947
Scallops And Mushrooms
1.Cook the scallops in a mixture of water and wine.
2.Add pepper, salt, parsley, peppercorn, bay leaf to it and cook for 5 minutes.
3.Drain and cut the scallops in 3- 4 pieces.
4.In a saucepan heat the butter and cook finely cut shallots and sliced... - 46.3783
Broccoli Mushroom Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Break the broccoli into flowerets, steam until tender-crisp and keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
4) In the... - 46.3295
Kidney And Mushroom Roll
1. Cut kidney into half and core it; slice thinly.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. Dice onions.
4. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water and add sliced kidneys, mushrooms, onion, herbs and soy... - 46.329
Watercress And Mushroom Salad
Dry the watercress between paper towels.
Place in a salad bowl.
Top with the mushrooms.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the mushrooms.
Top with the crumbled bacon.
Chill while you make the dressing.
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and... - 46.2977
Mushrooms In Yogurt
Are you looking for a yummmm Mushrooms In Yoghurt recipe? Then you are in luck! Trust me when I say, you have to try Mushrooms In Yoghurt. - 46.2625
Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Take a damp towel and clean mushrooms with it.
2) Remove stems from mushrooms and reserve for later.
3) Take a large skillet and heat 2 tablespoons oil in it.
4) Add mushroom caps and saute for about 3 minutes on each side.
5) Remove... - 46.2574
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Rinse and slice the mushrooms with the stems intact.
3) In a skillet, gently saute the mushrooms and minced shallots in the butter for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the flour, cook for another 2 minutes, then... - 46.2526
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 46.1802
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 46.1796
Eggs A La King With Sliced Mushroom
1.Heat butter in saucepan.
2.Add flour, salt and pepper to it and blend well.
3.Pour milk in one go and cook by stirring until thick and foamy.
4.Turn off the flame and add catsup.
5.Put eggs, mushrooms, peas and pimientos and cook until heated... - 46.1168
Zucchini And Mushroom Cheese Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the whole wheat bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped.
4) In a large skillet, saute the onion in... - 46.1057
Ham And Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) In a large pan, gently saute the onion in the oil, until soft.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and parsley, cook, covered for 40 minutes, stirring... - 46.0987
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.0123
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of Hen and herbs is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.9573
Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in lengthwise manner and spoon out its pulp using a knife. Leave the ¼ inch around the shell and chop squash pulp coarsely.
2. Take a 1 ½ - 2 qt casserole, add pulp into it along with celery, onion, tomatoes and... - 45.8998
Mushroom And Egg Canapes
1) Take a bowl and mix onions and mushrooms with butter in it.
2) Take an uncovered pan and cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
3) Stir it once after 11/2 minutes.
4) Add eggs, salt and parsley to it. Stir them in.
5) Take a round spoon and spread some... - 45.8271
Sausage And Mushroom Pies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, melt the oil and butter ans saute the onions over low flame till they have softened and are lightly colored.
3) Increase the heat and to the skillet, add the sausages... - 45.8221
Baked Mushroom And Ricotta Parcels
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a bowl, sift flour with a pinch of salt, then stir in the beaten eggs.
3) Gradually stir in the milk to make a thick batter, beat for another 7 to 8 minutes, until smooth. Allow the batter to... - 45.8221
Mushroom Tofu Delight
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining... - 45.7618
Chicken Mushroom Bundles
1) On a large piece of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place each chicken breast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
2) Divide the carrot slices, mushroom slices and potato slices equally among the bundles.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of salt, salt the... - 45.6784
Roast Leg Of Lamb En Croute With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe lamb with damp paper towels and trim off most of fat.
3. Using paring knife, make 6 small slits in flesh and insert garlic slivers in each.
4. Sprinkle with thyme, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4... - 45.6757
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 45.6211
To make the white sauce, heat the butter in a small saucepan.
Stir in the flour.
Then stir in the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Stir in the nutmeg.
Remove from the heat and reserve.
In a large saucepan, heat together the butter and... - 45.6106
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken With Lemon Thyme Risotto
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Chop the soaked porcini finely and keep aside.
3. In a shallow pan heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and gently cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped porcini, button... - 45.4283
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
1. Remove the fat from tenderloin.
2. Preheat the meat to 425 degrees.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet and spray nonstick coating on it.
4. Put mushrooms and onions in it and cook on medium heat.
5. Add parsley and tarragon to the mixture and... - 45.3572
Smoked Tofu And Mushroom Brochettes
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Cut the tofu into large chunks.
4. On the... - 45.3056
Sole Fillets With Mushroom Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate arrange the fillets like spokes of a wheel folding both ends of each fillet underneath center and.
2. Sprinkle over with mushrooms, tomato and onion evenly over fish and drizzle with wine.
3. With vented... - 45.2907
Ziti Ham And Mushroom Casserole
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch ziti, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add mushrooms, tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens.
3. Add ham, peas, ricotta... - 45.2553
1. Wash mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, melt low-fat spread and squeeze lemon juice in it.
3. Stir in mixed herbs, oregano, wine vinegar and mushrooms.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
5.... - 45.2522
Mushroom And Herb Stuffed Veal Chops
Put veal chops in a shallow roasting pan.
In a large skillet, add butter and olive oil.
Cook onion, garlic, and bell pepper until soft.
Add mushrooms and saute 7 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme, dry mustard, and Chardonnay.
Simmer until moisture evaporates, about... - 45.0339
Bacon And Mushroom Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch tart plate.
3) In a skillet, saute the bacon, mushrooms and shallots until soft.
4) Allow to cool, then spread the bacon-mushroom mixture over the pastry shell.
5) In... - 44.9086
Wild Mushrooms In Crispy Bread Cases
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. Coat both sides of the bread with butter and into 8 tartlet or bun tins press them firmly.
3. Bake the coated bread in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes such that they are crisp... - 44.7877
Wild Venison Field Mushroom And Ale Pudding
1. Prepare the pastry in advance by sifting one tablespoon of flour and salt together.
2. Mix the salt, flour, suet, and 300 ml of cold water till the dough just holds together. Do not overwork the dough mixture.
3. Wrap the dough in cling... - 44.7832
Mushrooms A La Rissa
1) Discard the stems from mushrooms and chop them fine.
2) Now wipe the caps with damp paper towel and keep aside.
3) Fry onion in 4 tablespoons butter by turning continously over moderate high heat until crispy-brown but do not burn... - 44.6711
Spanish Style Kidney
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) From the kidney, remove the core and any fat and cut it into slices. Let the slices stand in cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain the meat and dry.
3) With flour to which a bit of salt and... - 44.6447
Mushroom Roll Supreme
This Mushroom Roll Supreme is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Mushroom dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 44.6437
Veal And Mushroom Roulades
1) Pare and chop the carrot and chop the celery also.
2) In a small bowl,pre-soak the mushrooms in 3/1 cup warm water .
3) Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound the meat (1/8-inch thickness. drizzle on top with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8... - 44.5768
Fish Fillets With Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a casserole and add the onion, mushrooms and butter to it.
2) Cook with the lid removed for 4 minutes, stirring once in between.
3) Add the flour, parsley, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Stir them in.
4) Add some milk and stir blending well.
5)... - 44.5633
Mushroom Cheese Canapes
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter along with pepper sauce. Melt the butter over microwave at high speed for about half a minute.
2. Add flour and mushroom liquid.
3. Add cheese to the sauce and stir well.
4. Cook the mixture... - 44.5591
Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Take a 1 quart glass casserole and microwave (high) butter in it for about 30 seconds.
2) Add walnuts and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
3) Microwave the mixture (high) for about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 minutes, start stirring half-way through cooking.
4) Add chili... - 44.5535
Kidney And Mushroom Saute
1. Take a skillet and heat some butter in it.
2. Add the celery and shallots.
3. Saute until the shallots start softening.
4. Cut the kidneys into small pieces and add to the skillet.
5. Cook it quickly for 5 minutes approximately or until it... - 44.4731
Hot N Spicy Mushroom Curry
Wash Mushrooms & them into halves. Keep aside
Heat 4 tbs oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder & saute until onions turn light brown.
Add chopped... - 44.4585
Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage
1.Put cabbage in boiling water and leave it for 10 minutes until it gets soft.
2.Take 16 leaves out of cabbage.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
5.Cook mushrooms and onions in the oil for 10... - 44.441
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a medium-size frying pan saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
3. In a medium-size saucepan melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or... - 44.3597
Pappardelle With Spinach Mushroom Sauce
1. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil, add the pasta.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, stirring it often, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Raising the heat to high, sautÃ© the... - 44.3567
1) In a bowl, soak morilles in milk to cover for 1 hour.
2) Strain and squeeze the mushrooms and reserve milk, including residue, in a separate bowl.
3) Cautiously, pour off half the liquid, including residue and set aside.
4) Chop the mushrooms... - 44.351
Steak With Mushroom Puff Tartlets
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Prepare the pastry sheet with the thickness of a £1 coin by rolling on a flat surface. Cut 2 x 12cm circles from the sheet with the help of a cutter or by scoring around a saucer.... - 44.3423
Pasta With Mushrooms, Fennel, And Thyme
1. In a small bowl, start soaking the morels in the hot water, cover it, for about 30 minutes, when the morels have soaked completely then drain and make sure to reserve the mushroom liquor, then strain the liquor through a fine sieve
2. Take the... - 44.3404
Roast Capon With Mushroom Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Wash capon in cold water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Add salt and pepper to capon to taste.
4) Mix together bread cubes, almonds, parsley, tarragon, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2,... - 44.3293
Mushroom Sauce With Pancakes
In skillet cook mushrooms in butter till tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add cream all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till mixture is thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in dry sherry and lemon juice.
Spoon 1 rounded... - 44.3201
Mushroom And Onion Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch tart plate or sandwich tin.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter until soft and transparent.
4) Allow the onions to cool, then sprinkle at the bottom of the pastry... - 44.3018
Lamb Kidneys In Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 8-inch skillet, now heat 1 teaspoon margarine in it, till it is nice hot and bubbly.
3) Now add the onion and fry briefly by turning until soft and translucent.
4) Add... - 44.2195
Savory Croquettes With Mushroom Sauce
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in 1/2 cup boiling water.
2) Alternately pare and quarter the potato.
3) Put the potato quarters in a small saucepan with water to cover.
4) Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender enough for about 20 minutes.
5)... - 44.1005
Ham And Mushroom Crepes
1. To make the batter, in a medium bowl, combine flour and salt
2. Add the egg and butter to it and whisk with a wire whisk, adding milk, to make a smooth batter.
3. Let rest covered in the refrigerator until required.
4. Drain mushrooms and... - 44.0783
Potato Roll With Mushroom Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a Swiss roll tin thoroughly with butter and sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs.
3) Sift the flour and salt together.
4) In a bowl, cream the butter and gradually beat in the egg yolks.
5) Stir... - 44.0731
Mushroom Barley Soup
1) Take a saucepan and combine together barley, mushrooms, salt, pepper and water in it.
2) Cook over low heat for about 1 hour.
3) Take a non-stick pan and brown the onions in it.
4) Add the onions to the soup and cook for another 30 minutes.
5) Take... - 44.0646
Mushroom And Onion Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Line a pie plate which is 8-inches deep with the Pate Brisse.
3) Cut most of the mushrooms in half and leave a few uncut for garnish.
4) In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and... - 44.0205
Gourmet Mushroom Recipes By Category