- » Gourmet Microwave Vegetarian
Gourmet Microwave Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet microwave vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet microwave vegetarian recipes.
Gourmet Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in small glass mixing bowl. Microwave 4 minutes on med.high (Roast). Stir and continue microwaving 2 to 4 minutes on med.high (Roast).
2. Stir sauce and let stand 3 minutes before serving. Pour sauce over fish. - 27.4183
Swiss Fondue In The Microwave
1) Smear the inside of a microwavable pan with the cut sides of the garlic clove, then discard them.
2) Place together the cheeses, cornflour, seasoning and nutmeg, and mix well.
3) Stream the wine over the cheese mixture and mix well.
4) Put the lid... - 43.212
Microwave Creamed Onions
1. In a 1 1/2-qt casserole, take onions and water.
2. Cover and microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or until onions become tender. Remember to stir it once gently.
3. Remove the excess liquid. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Pour sour cream mixture... - 40.6285
Combine apricots, water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave 6 to 8 additional minutes at HIGH or until apricots are tender.
Let stand,... - 31.5334
Ring Around Apples
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 30 to 45 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted. Mix in sugar and cinnamon.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Core apples; cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices. Coat each slice with butter... - 28.7992
Chocolate Covered Treats
1.Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher and heat chocolate coating in it for 3- 3 1/2 minutes at medium in Microwave oven.
2.Mix the heated chocolate until a smooth consistency is achieved.
3.Coat the pretzels or apricots with the melted chocolate by... - 32.139
Cook vermicelli as directed on package; drain.
Place vermicelli in 1-quart casserole; mix in remaining ingredients except cheese.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot, 30 to 40 seconds.
Mix in cheese. - 29.8685
1.Take a 1 quart glass casserole, put butter and brown sugar in it and heat for minute at High in microwave oven.
2.Once done, take the dish out and add confectioner's sugar and milk to it.
3.Stir well until a smooth mixture is formed.
4.Use... - 29.9964
Rocky Road Clusters
1.Take a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, put sugar and cocoa in it.
2.Add milk and butter; stir well and cook for 4 minutes at High without covering.
3.Once the mixture boils, stop cooking and mix well.
4.Cook further for a minute at High.
5.Once... - 45.5803
Caramel Apple Squares
Microwave 1/2 cup butter for 45 seconds to melt.
Blend into flour, sugar and egg yolk.
Press into the bottom of 12 x 8 x 2" dish.
Microwave 5-6 minutes on HIGH.
Turn dish after 2 1/2 minutes.
Unwrap caramels and place in a dish with water.
Microwave on HIGH... - 47.4095
In 8-cup (2 L) measure, combine sugar, corn syrup, water and almonds; microwave at High, uncovered, for 13 minutes.
Microwave at High for 30 to 90 seconds longer or until hard-crack stage (candy thermometer registers 300°F/150°C), checking every 30... - 34.1264
1) In a baking dish, add butter to melt down for 15 seconds.
2) Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger to the baking dish.
3) Cook this for a minute, stir well and cook for another 30 seconds.
4) Fold in peaches.
5) Cover with lid and cook for 4... - 44.4407
In large bowl, combine icing sugar and cocoa; pour in milk but do not stir.
Place butter on top.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted and bubbling, rotating twice.
Add coconut, nuts and vanilla; stir to mix completely.
Pour into... - 34.7884
1. Prepare Sauce; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Butter one side of each cake slice. Place buttered-side-down on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned. Place in... - 30.5158
Double Orange Delight
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add vanilla instant pudding and pie filing mix, orange juice concentrate, honey to it. Microwave it for about 10 minutes at high or set the temperature at 160°F and cook it at high and stir the mixture... - 33.819
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
1. Combine chocolate and butter in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in cream and powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Add marshmallows.
4. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until... - 32.8122
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Cook on HIGH for 3-4 minutes (3 is for soft, 4 is for hard).
Add butter and vanilla, stirring well.
Cook on HIGH for 1 minute more.
Add baking soda and stir gently until... - 40.6428
1. In a 2- quart measure, heat water for 1 minute in the microwave oven.
2. Stir in the milk, coffee and sugar.
3. Heat coffee for 9 minutes until piping hot.
4. Pour equally into 4 heated mugs
5. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of... - 36.9205
1.Pour about 1 cup coffee into each of the 4 coffee mugs (make sure they are microwave safe). Alternatively, you can heat the coffee in one measure and then pour it into individual mugs
2. Heat in the microwave for about 5 minutes until the coffee is... - 37.1166
Chocolate Frosting With Powdered Sugar
1) In a small bowl, place the chocolate and microwave at the HIGH setting for 1 ½ to 2 minutes or till the chocolate has melted.
2) In another small bowl, place the butter. Set the microwave at LOW and heat butter for 40 seconds or till it has... - 34.7884
Fresno Fruit Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and allspice.
2. In a 4-cup measure, combine raisins with water, jelly and orange juice.
3. Heat on High for 3 minutes until jelly melts; stir once.
4. Stir sugar mixture into raisin mixture.
5.... - 41.1604
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. Take a 3-quart glass microwave-oven-safe bowl and add cranberry juice cocktail, frozen orange juice concentrate, water, allspice and salt. Microwave it for about 7-10 minutes at high or set the temperature at 160°F and cook it at high. Keep the... - 32.2016
1) In a microwavable container, put together beetroot, vinegar, water and sugar.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 15 minutes.
3) While cooking stir twice using a wooden spoon.
4) Leave to stand for 10 minutes and mix in the celery and apples.
5) Put in... - 38.2691
Herb Rolls In A Ring
1) Lightly grease a microwave-safe ring mold.
2) In a bowl mix together Parmesan cheese, garlic, paprika and poppy seed.
3) Halve biscuits and dredge in cheese mixture.
4) Place into greased ring mold.
5) Microwave on medium for 4-4 1/2 minutes.
6)... - 37.0674
Orange Glazed Nuts
In well-buttered pie plate, combine walnuts, orange rind and juice; stir to coat nuts well.
Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts and stir to coat.
Microwave at High, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until nuts are heated through and... - 30.6678
In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate, combine potatoes and onion.
Dot with butter and pour chicken stock over.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring... - 33.4591
Mixed Nuts Hors D Oeuvre
1) Take a casserole and mix nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, clove and allspice along with some water into it.
2) Cook for ½ a minute..
3) Stir it once and cook again for a minute.
4) Add the walnuts, hazelnuts, pecan and almonds together and mix... - 47.3357
Mix all ingredients in baking dish.
Micro 20 minutes on LOW or 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Test centre with table knife - the pudding will still cook 3 or 4 minutes after stopping.
Do not overcook. - 37.0404
Hot Rum Lemonade
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measure or mug, combine all ingredients
2. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until hot but not boiling.
3. Pour into serving mug and serve hot - 33.062
1.Take an 8 inch square glass baking dish; place peaches on it.
2.Take a small glass bowl, heat butter in it for 45-60 seconds at High.
3.In a bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon and nutmeg.
4.Put melted butter to... - 43.3335
Butter Sauce For Grilled Fruits
1. Combine butter and brown sugar in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 30 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until butter is melted. Slowly stir in cream.
3. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until mixture just starts to bubble. Stir in brandy. - 29.3729
Date Oat Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the dates and flour together. Lightly toss the mixture and set it aside.
2) In a 1-cup glass measure, measure the water and microwave it at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till the water starts boiling.
3) Pour water all over the... - 46.9824
1) In a bowl, combine apples, lemon peel, lemon juice and water.
2) In another bowl, add bread crumbs, sugars and cinnamon.
3) In a greased glass casserole, arrange layers of crumb and apple mixtures. Finally add a layer of crumbs on... - 44.6565
1. Take a casserole, mix in lemon juice, lemon peel and marshmallows and cook for about 2½ minutes, stirring every ½ a minute to blend marshmallow thoroughly.
2. Keep in the refrigerator till the pie sets partially.
3. Take a chilled bowl, whip cream... - 39.1424
Dilly Oil And Vinegar Topping
1. Microwave 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the green onion in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 1 to 3 minutes or just until the green areas have brightened and the white areas are slightly softened.
2. Add the remaining olive oil, the... - 29.2004
In 10-cup (2.5 L) casserole, cover and microwave chicken stock, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
Stir in rice, butter and salt; cover and microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave, covered, at Medium-High... - 38.3003
Parsley Baked Onions
1) In a microwavable container, place together onions, lemon juice, butter, parsley and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 10-12 minutes, depending on the size of the onions.
3) Using a wooden spoon, stir the onion mixture at least twice during... - 35.7518
Chocolate Custard Pudding
In 2 1/2-quart (2.5 1) bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and salt.
Add unsweetened chocolate to milk mixture.
Chocolate will melt when pudding is stirred.
Beat before adding egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at 100% (HIGH) 7-10 minutes, or until... - 46.2837
Combine all ingredients for crust and press onto bottom and sides of a 9" (23 cm) microproof pie plate.
Cook on HIGH 3 minutes.
Dissolve gelatine in cold water in small microproof measure and cook on HIGH 1 minute to dissolve gelatine.
Place cream cheese,... - 45.6383
Easy Kidney Bean Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, pour and mash the beans with a fork.
2) Then add rest of the ingredients, blend well.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Stir well, cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 36.3064
Pears In Wine Sauce
1) In a casserole, add canned pears along with the syrup.
2) Fold in orange peel, white wine, cherries, brandy, sugar and cornstarch. Stir properly to mix.
3) Microwave at HIGH to cook for 9 minutes by stirring every couple of... - 39.0714
Simple Pickled Beets
1. In a bowl, pour the beets. Separate beet from the juice and keep it aside.
2. In a microwave bowl, take beet juice.
3. Add vinegar, salt, cinnamon and allspice. Mix it well.
4. Microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until mixture boils. Remember to... - 39.3607
Basil Carrot Puree
1) In a 1-quart casserole add carrots in water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes stirring twice.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a blender container or food processor bowl add carrots, milk, salt, and basil.
5) Cover and blend... - 40.8697
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix the cheese and chilies together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stir well to mix.
3) Then cook covered for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Place on a heated tray or candle warmer and keep... - 30.1544
Sliced Beet Relish
1.In a 1 quart glass casserole, put onion and water.
2.Secure the dish with a plastic wrap or an all glass lid.
3.Heat the ingredients for 2 minutes at High.
4.Put sliced beefs, white vinegar, sugar and all spice in it and cook for 6-7 minutes at High... - 41.0894
Pears With Cream And Walnut Dressing
1. In a bowl, combine wheat germ and walnuts and microwave it for a minute.
2. Alternative place the mixture under grill and toast for about 2-3 minutes, by shaking the mixture frequently.
3. Pound the mixture until nuts attain the consistency of... - 45.8841
Mushroom Cheese Canapes
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter along with pepper sauce. Melt the butter over microwave at high speed for about half a minute.
2. Add flour and mushroom liquid.
3. Add cheese to the sauce and stir well.
4. Cook the mixture... - 44.0984
1) In a casserole or a medium size bowl, put frozen raspberries and peaches.
2) Place over heat to cook for 30 seconds without putting any lid.
3) Remove from heat to rest for 30 seconds.
4) Place again on top of heat to cook for... - 41.3893
Highland Fondue Glenfiddich
1. Slice the Caboc cheese into a heatproof serving bowl, about 1.1 litre (2 pint) in volume. Microwave, uncovered, on LOW for 1 minute to soften.
2. Toss the grated cheddar in the flour and add. Stir in the milk.
3. Loosely cover with cling film and microwave... - 30.2085
Brownies And Mocha Frosting
Melt chocolate in 1-quart batter bowl, using MEDIUM heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add butter and sugar.
Microwave on 50% power 1-2 minutes, or until mixture is smooth.
Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
Stir together flour, baking powder and... - 44.0871
Seasoned Swiss Fondue
1. Take 1/2 quart earthenware pot, a clay pot or a glass casserole. Add the wine.
2. To the wine add the garlic cloves. Allow to simmer uncovered for 5 minuites.
3. Using a spoon, remove the garlic cloves from the casserole.
4. Mix the flour with... - 45.576
Around outside of flat 10-inch (25 cm) plate or shallow dish, arrange cauliflower in ring.
Arrange ring of red pepper next to caulifower, then ring of snow peas.
Mound bean sprouts in center.
Sprinkle vegetables with water and cover with vented plastic wrap;... - 45.1985
1. Take a 2 quart-casserole, and add zucchini, onion, garlic, green pepper, olive oil, basil leaves, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and place the casserole in microwave oven.
3. Cook at a setting of HIGH for about 4-5 minutes until the zucchini turns... - 42.9807
Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Take a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher and add milk to it. Microwave it for about 3minutes at high and keep the pitcher covered during the cooking time.
2. Take a 4-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter, celery and onion into it and... - 43.1106
Brussels Sprouts And Apples
1. In the base of each sprout cut "X" to permit even cooking.
2. in 8-cup (2 liter) casserole place brussels sprouts, pour in apple juice, cover and microwave at High for 4 minutes.
3. Add apples and microwave, covered, at High, for 4 to 5 minutes or... - 35.9002
Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir in the cauliflower, garlic salt, salt and pepper, coat well with the butter.
2) Cover and cook the cauliflower for 5 to 6 minutes, rotate the dish 1/4 turn... - 43.1987
Fresh Vegetable Medley
1) On a large glass serving platter or in a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange the broccoli around the edges.
2) Place the cauliflower next to broccoli, then the squash, mushrooms, and peppers alternately near the middle of the dish.
3) In a 1-cup... - 43.6268
Cabbage Au Gratin
1) In a 3-quart glass casserole, cover and cook the cabbage for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the dish 1/4 turn halfway through the cooking time.
2) Then allow to rest covered for 5 minutes.
3) In a 2-cup glass measure, heat the butter for 30 seconds,... - 44.1515
In 4-cup (1 L) measure, microwave 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the butter at High for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in onion; microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until softened, stirring once.
Blend in flour.
Gradually whisk in milk; microwave at High for 5... - 42.1681
Pea Pate In Pods
1) In a 1-quart casserole add peas in 2 tablespoons water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a blender container or food processor bowl, add the peas, milk, chervil, and pepper.
5) Cover and blend... - 41.951
1. Slice only the white portion of the leeks thinly
2. In a two litre casserole, melt butter/margarine for half a minute, add leek and onion to it and microwave for another three minutes till
3. Add celery, stock cubes potatoes and water, cover and... - 44.2741
Cheesy Rice Casserole
1) In a bowl, mix sour cream, green pepper, mustard, salt and pepper sauce.
2) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] layer 1/4 cup [1/2 cup] of rice and 1/2 of sour cream mixture and mozzarella cheese.
3) Repeat the process.
4) Finish with remaining... - 44.8914
Potato Parsley Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix the potatoes, onion, salt and broth together.
2) Stir in the parsely, cover and cook in the microwave for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are softened.
3) Blend the cornstarch with a little milk, stir into the potato... - 37.7221
Cauliflower In Piquant Sauce
1) In a microwavable container, put the cauliflower florets with water.
2) Dredge with salt, put the lid and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once while cooking, set aside.
3) In a microwavable bowl, place the butter.
4) Melt the butter in microwave for 30... - 47.3872
Squash In Cream Sauce
1. Take a 1 ½ quart casserole, add water and squash, and stir well. Cover the casserole.
2. Microwave the squash at HIGH for about 5-7 minutes until it becomes tender, and stir atleast once during the cooking time.
3. Drain the squash and keep... - 45.7538
Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille With Butter
1) In a 2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter, uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stir after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the eggplant, zucchini and green pepper, then cover with a glass lid or plastic wrap and cook in... - 43.1864
Chilled Asparagus Vinaigrette
1. Cut off or snap off the lower part of spears.
2. If desired, peel spears with vegetable peeler.
3. In a rectangular baking dish, place spears alternating the direction of half the spears.
4. Add 1/4 cup water.
5. Cover dish with... - 47.7332
Sour Cream Dressing
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the dry ingredients.
2. In a cup or bowl, beat egg and milk until well blended.
3. Add liquid to the dry ingredients, stirring vigorously to make a smooth paste.
4.... - 45.159
Fresh Strawberry Pie
1. Wash strawberries first.
2. Separate the good ones and not so good ones.
3. Keep aside a cup of not so good strawberries.
4. Pat dry good strawberries with paper towels.
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and corn starch.
6. Make a puree of... - 45.4873
Stuffed Potato Primavera
Scrub potatoes and prick with fork; arrange in microwave at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart in circle.
Microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes give slightly when squeezed, turning over halfway through and rearranging once.
Wrap each potato snugly... - 46.363
Peanut Butter And Fudge Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter morsels, corn syrup and 2 tablespoons of butter together.
2) Set microwave at HIGH and heat the mixture for 1 ½ to 2 minutes or till the morsels start to melt.
3) Stir till the morsels melt completely and... - 45.4636
Warm Asparagus With Mushroom Vinaigrette
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and place the asparagus in it. Pour in 1/2 cup water and microwave for 2 minutes on High 100%.
2. Now, rearrange the asparagus. Place the ones at the center to the edge and vice versa.
3.Turn the dish a1/3... - 38.648
Tasty French Onion Soup
1) In a 3-quart casserole, cook the onion and butter in the microwave for 7 to 9 minutes or until the onion is soft.
2) Stir in the beef broth, water and Worcestershire sauce. Then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 to 7 minutes, until boiling.
3)... - 40.5945
Vermicelli With Broccoli Pesto Sauce
On glass pie plate, mix pine nuts with 1 tsp (5 mL) of the olive oil; cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring two or three times.
In large bowl, cover broccoli with vented plastic wrap and... - 45.9767
1) In a bowl, pour in boiling water to soak pitted prunes.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and let it sit for 2 hours to soften the prunes.
3) Reserve the liquid to remove prunes.
4) Add cornstarch and sugar in the reserved liquid to combine... - 49.3185
Quebec Green Pea Soup
1) Drain and reserve the mushroom liquid in a measuring cup and level to 2 cups of liquid with water.
2) In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1/2 minute, then stir in drained mushrooms.
3) Cook in the microwave for 3 to... - 36.4011
Lean And Easy Ratatouille
1. Take a 3-quart casserole dish.
2. Add onions in the hot oil.
3. Cover with vented plastic cover and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes, or until the onions are tender.
4. Stir in the eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, parsley,... - 48.5494
Apple Stuffed Onions
1) Chop the tops of the onions.
2) Scoop out inside of onions, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
3) In a bowl, keep aside the insides of the onions for another use.
4) Place the onions in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish, cut side up.
5) Add... - 44.0171
Zucchini Bread Using Molasses
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and blend them well by running a hand mixer. Run the mixer at low speed until the mixture moistens and then beat at medium speed for about a minute.
2. Take a 9X5 loaf dish and line it with a wax paper, spoon... - 49.4273
1. Take a 9″ glass- pie-plate; combine the oats oat bran, maple syrup, and vanilla.
2. Break the lumps of the oats and get the ingredients mixed up evenly.
3. The mixture needs to be spread in the pan.
4. Do the microwave at high mode... - 47.0793
Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in lengthwise manner and spoon out its pulp using a knife. Leave the ¼ inch around the shell and chop squash pulp coarsely.
2. Take a 1 ½ - 2 qt casserole, add pulp into it along with celery, onion, tomatoes and... - 46.2102
Tricolour Ziti Casserole
Tricolour Ziti is an American cuisine with a touch of bright colours.It is rich in cheese and carries its aroma..Its a lacto vegetarian baked dish which is a filling main course dish. - 0
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
Creamy Rice Pudding
1. Take a 2-quart casserole and whisk together milk, honey, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2. Stir all the ingredients in the rice.
3. Microwave cook for this mixture for 10 minutes on high.
4. Sir well once; and again continue cooking for another... - 47.8276
Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 4-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter and meat into it. Microwave it for about 6 minutes at high until the meat turns brown. Cover the bowl with oven-safe lid during the cooking time.
2. Fold in the remaining ingredients such... - 47.3671
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.5538
Black Bean Pizza
Tomatoes and cheese give this bean pizza traditional pizza flavor. - 35.1967
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.9171
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
South Of The Border Lunch Express
1. Combine tomato, salsa, beans, corn, cilantro, garlic and pepper in 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
2. Microwave rice at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes in 1-quart... - 31.8888
1) In a bowl, add chocolate, water, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes without putting a cover for every 1 minute.
3) Pour in milk and microwave for another 6 minutes.
4) Fold in marshmallows and almond... - 46.576
Sauteed Acorn Rings With Maple Glaze
1. Microwave whole squash for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn squash over and continue cooking for 3 to 4 mintues, on HIGH, or until hot and slightly soft to the touch.
2. Preheat microwave browing grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Cut squash crosswise into 1 -inch... - 34.6454
Creamy Cherry Frosting
1. In a small microwaveable bowl or mug, soften the gelatin in the Kirsch or cherry juice.
2. Place the bowl with gelatin mixture in the microwave and dissolve the gelatin by heating for 10 seconds. Stir until completely dissolved to a... - 32.3229
Khoya Gulab Jamun
It makes a great dessert after your lunch or dinner meals. It can be prepared once and used for about a week (keep refrigerated and microwave little before serving) - 50.0757
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 48.8537