- » Gourmet Mexican
Gourmet Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet mexican recipes.
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
Making tacos was never so exciting. Here is an excellent video that shares a delightful grilled fish tacos recipe. Great way to impress your family and friends on a holiday picnic or a relaxing weekend. This step-wise video would definitely take you to an... - 131.955
Grilled Flank Steak And Vegetable Fajitas
If you want to add some authentic Mexican touch to your meal, you can go with these flank steak fajitas. They are extremely delicious and nutritious as well, serving all types of useful nutrients. Watch the video carefully, so that you don't miss a single... - 131.458
Quesadillas With Goat Cheese
If you are one of the quesadilla fans, then you would definitely like this variation. These quesadillas are more cheesy with plenty of goat cheese mix as filling. In this video, chef demonstrates the cooking process to guide you thoroughly. - 123.705
Authentic Mexican Guacamole
If you are cooking something new and foreign in your kitchen make sure you learn it the traditional and authentic way! This video by Chef and mom Ariane Duarte shows you how to make fresh guacamole with your kids so that you can learn and share with them... - 113.36
Chicken Enchiladas - Salsa Verde Style
These Chicken Verde Enchiladas are fresh and perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of "kick". They hit the spot when you're in the mood for Mexican food. Perfect with a margarita! - 111.395
If you are non-vegetarian, then this recipe is just perfect. Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make simple and delicious Taco Stir fry. You can use any kind of your favorite meat for this dish. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 109.122
Mexican Salad In A Taco Bowl
Ever wondered how to make a taco salad bowl like the ones seen at the restaurants? Watch this video and it guides you exactly to make this along with a simple salad to fill this taco bowl! - 108.309
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
Chicken Torta For Super Bowl
Do you normally eat junk food when at ball games? Try this Chicken Torta during Super Bowl next time. This is a healthy alternative to your usual ball-game snacks. Watch and learn, and enjoy! - 96.1952
Tuna Tartare And Rack Of Lamb
Looking for some exotic recipes for your special dinner? Look no further, as this recipe video of Tuna Tartare and Rack of Lamb will show you two fine dishes. You can prepare these dishes or get some ideas of how to prepare gourmet meals without any hassles. - 94.3021
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.7159
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 1- Preparing Spiced Mixture
Make your winter special with an hot spicy vegan chilli sauce. Watch this video to make this spectacular homemade chilly sauce recipe. First part of this video shows the initial preparation of spices and nuts blended together which ends in spiced flavoured... - 90.5462
Why not plan your weekday meal with some Veggie Fajita.? Watch this video and learn how to make very healthy, delicious and yummy fajita. There is always something really good about an aromatically enticing plate of veggie fajitas. The taste, the smell and... - 88.8658
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 2- Preparing Sauce
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away now. This second part of video gives you complete recipe of making chilly sauce. Preparing this dish seems to be lengthy , but its worth it ! Spicy foods are a great way to warm up on a cold day. - 88.3576
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 56.3592
Mexican Chocolate Cake
This Mexican Chocolate Cake is sure to win a few hearts over. The yummy Mexican Chocolate Cake offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Mexican Chocolate Cake for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 52.5739
Mexicali Corn And Bean Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onions and cook until tender-crisp.
3) Add corn, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and stewed tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer,... - 50.903
Tamale Pie With Tortillas
Saute beef in the 1 tablespoon shortening.
Add onion, garlic, salt, and marjoram, and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, then gradually stir in chili sauce and water.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Stir in the raisins and olives.
In another pan, heat 1/2 inch... - 49.7576
La Bamba Rice
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in onion and cook for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add chorizos and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Stir in rice and cook for 3 minutes with... - 49.6759
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles last week for my in- laws and they loved it.... - 49.6494
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Kahlua Cheese Cake
Prepare chocolate crumb crust.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt chocolate with Kahlua and butter, stir until smooth.
In bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and salt.
Add sour cream; blend well.
Add cream cheese to egg... - 49.1433
1. Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
2. Sauté for 10 minutes after adding onion nd green pepper to the pan.
3. Add the milk and flour and stir them in until the mixture starts boiling.
4. Add the tomatoes along with the cheese and cook over a low... - 49.0717
1. In a food processor, take chopped garlic, salt, and lemon zest.
2. Pulse on and off until finely chopped.
3. Add cilantro and process until just smooth.
4. Run the machine and while it’s running gradually pour in 3 tablespoons oil through... - 49.0152
1. Cut chili lengthwise, remove and discard seeds and ribs.
2. Mince the chili.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cucumber, and onion.
4. Add minced chili to the pineapple mixture, depending on taste.
5. Add garlic, lime... - 48.788
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 48.385
Chesapeake Chicken With Herb Rice
1. In large nonstick frying pan, cook chicken, skin side down turning for about 10 minutes such that brown.
2. In small bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken.
3. Remove chicken from frying pan and set aside.
4. In... - 48.3116
1) Take 1/2 clove of garlic and crush it.
2) Mix with oil and put it in a covered jar for 30 minutes.
3) Take a skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil-garlic mixture.
4) Take the bread and trim the crusts.
5) Add the bread cubes to oil-garlic... - 48.2798
Mexican Chicken Pie
1) Take a casserole and add 2 tablespoons butter in it.
2) Mix green pepper, celery, onion and garlic to this.
3) Fry for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in the chicken, a 1/2 cup chicken broth, tomato sauce, olives, chili powder and 1... - 48.0866
Mexican Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones, and... - 48.0277
Turkey Thighs, Mexican
1. Wash the turkey thighs and pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid
4. Blend flour into reserved mandarin orange liquid and set aside
5. In a Dutch... - 47.724
Cajunized Mexican Corn Bread
Use a big skillet or 2 small ones.
Mix dry ingredients really well.
Heat bacon drippings or shortening in skillet.
Add cheese, peppers, and onions to dry ingredients and mix well.
Beat hell out of eggs.
Pour 1/2 buttermilk into eggs and mix well.
Then pour... - 47.6574
Mexican Chili Con Carne
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Mexican Chili Con Carne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Mexican Chili Con Carne! - 47.5398
Double Decker Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2)In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and beans together, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside
4) In a processor bowl with a... - 47.3561
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion and sauté until lucent, about nearly 5 minutes.
4. Move the onion into a food processor fitted with steel blade.
5. Add... - 47.3517
Chile Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic and onion until finely chopped.
3) In a small skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 3-5 minutes over a medium heat until... - 47.2516
Moo Shu Chicken Burrito
1) Slice the pepper and leek into 3-inch-long matchsticks. Slice the ginger and bamboo shoots into matchsticks and the mushrooms thinly. Pile up all the ingredients separately.
2) In a medium non- stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon peanut... - 47.1164
Mexican Pumpkin Casserole
1) In large non-stick pan, melt butter and saute the onion and garlic, until tender about 5 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the heat stir in the pumpkin, taco sauce, chiles, salt and pepper, stirring continuously until well mixed.
3) Stir in the... - 47.0897
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and mix cornmeal with 1/2 cup water in it.
3) Take a saucepan and boil 1 cup water in it.
4) Add the cornmeal mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
5) Reduce heat and simmer for... - 46.8648
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the tuna fish, drain all the oil.
3) In a sauté pan, put 1 tablespoon of tuna oil and add the onions. Saute till they are transparent and add the mushrooms. Keep cooking the... - 46.7947
Mexican Minced Meat Dish
1) Arrange all the required ingredients.
2) In a baking dish, pour 1 tablespoon... - 46.7736
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 46.6957
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 46.6585
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.6039
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5714
Turkey Fajitas With Coriander Puree
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2) Take the turkey, lime juice, garlic and cumin in a big bowl. Keep them marinated for 1 hour.
3) Take the non-stick skillet and spray it with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Take the non-stick skillet... - 46.4415
1. Chop the onion. Crush the garlic. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice.
2. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Add the garlic, chicken, tomato puree and chilli powder,... - 46.3793
Garlic Tortilla Soup
1. Peel garlic cloves and blend them with balanced water for making a smooth paste.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan; boil broth, garlic paste and lemon juice together in the pan for 20 minutes.
3. Soon after, add tortillas in the mix and... - 46.2887
Cheesy Green Rice
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix the rice and cheeses together, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl... - 46.1451
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat
1. in a bowl mix together pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg to combine.
2. Shaping tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic... - 46.1129
Try this version of amazingly delicious Mexican Salad recipe. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Mexican Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.0993
1) Take a 9-10 inch cast iron skillet and heat oil in it. Saute onions in it for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
2) Crumble beef inside the same skillet. Cook over... - 46.062
Mexican Orange Roughy Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large skillet combine water and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Add fish, return to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer for 3 to 6 minutes until... - 45.9647
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten eggs, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon, then turn mixture into an 8-inch... - 45.8872
Mexican Beef Casserole Supreme
Mexican Beef Casserole Supreme is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make baked casserole recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6882
Green Chile And Pepper Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese until shredded.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and green chiles... - 45.672
1) Clean the chicken breasts by removing skin and bones, and cut them in half.
2) Place chicken pieces between 2 waxed paper pieces, flatten with rolling pin and put about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive-parsley-lemon mix right in the center of... - 45.6115
1) In a large kettle or Dutch oven, place the chicken and cover with water.
2) Sprinkle with the seasoned salt and pepper, 1/2 cup chopped onion and parsley, bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
3)... - 45.6011
1. Make the coffee in Silex or drip .
2. In a deep chaffing dish, combine spices, bay leaves, citrus peel, roasted coffee beans, sugar and liquor.
3. Carefully ignite the liquor and stir with a ladle to blend flavors.
4. Carefully add... - 45.5985
Triple Bean Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon, crumble and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, saute the green pepper, onion and garlic in the bacon fat until softened.
4) In a... - 45.4893
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.4632
Fresh Vegetables And Shrimp En Brochette
1)In a bowl, mix oil, wine, salt, pepper and parsley thoroughly.
2)Put in onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and shrimp into it.
3)Let the shrimp marinade stand for several hours.
4)Take the skewers and thread the shrimps alternating... - 45.4502
1) Cover dry beans with water and soak for a whole night.
2) On the following day, drain well and pour in 2 qts water.
3) Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until done.
4) Drain the cooking liquid, saving 1 cup and keep it aside.
5)... - 45.4408
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745
Mexican Ranchers Eggs
prepare the tortilla baskets preheat your oven to 400Â°F.make 4 incisions, from the edge in, about 2 inches long in each tortilla at equal distances .
Brush each tortilla lightly with oil on both sides.
Place each one in an 8-ounce custard cup, overlapping... - 45.2655
Mexican Salad With Avocado Dressing
The night before, combine dressing ingredients in a jar.
Leave overnight at room temperature.
The next day, strain the dressing; discard chilies and garlic.
Set aside a little of the dressing.
Pour the rest of the dressing into the bottom of a salad bowl.
Cut... - 45.2642
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 45.1144
Chocolate Rhubarb Imperiale
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the margarine and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon together and stir into the rhubarb sauce.
3) Then beat in the egg, yogurt and vanilla into the rhubarb mixture.
4) In the saucepan, blend this... - 44.8862
Mexican Chilli Shell Bake
1. Preheat oven to 190°C /375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a heavy saucepan fry crushed garlic and chopped onion in hot oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, such that softened.
3. Add the chopped green chilli and minced beef and then fry... - 44.8593
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.7585
Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls
Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.6852
Broiled Red Snapper With Mango And Vidalia Onion Salsa
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mango and Vidalia Onion Salsa : In a bowl, combine the mango, onion, mint and lemon juice together; mix thoroughly.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
4) Keep aside for 1 hour for the flavors... - 44.6201
Beef Cheddar Tacos
1) In a 1-quart casserole, crumble the ground beef and add the chopped onions.
2) Cook in the microwave for about 5 minutes, stir once until the beef changes colour.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and garlic salt, then cover the... - 44.5852
Scalloped Mousse Flan
Sift dry ingredients together.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, add finely grated cheese then mix to a stiff paste with cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly till smooth then divide pastry in two.
Roll one half... - 44.5735
Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onion, and chiles; cook, uncovered, until mushrooms are limp and liquid has evaporated (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, arrange tortillas on a baking sheet; sprinkle evenly with cheese and place in a... - 44.5573
Sopa De Arroz Con Chorizo
Skin chorizo and brown in lard.
Mash with a fork; remove and reserve.
Brown rice and onion in the same fat.
Combine chorizo, tomato puree, peas, and stock and turn into a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for about 50... - 44.5512
Savory Chicken Tamales
1. Place corn husks in large pot; add very hot water to cover. Top husks with plate and heavy jar to keep submerged. Let stand at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lard in deep 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add... - 44.427
Green Chili Soup
1) Use cooking spray to coat a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add garlic and onion to the pan and sautÃ© over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, till the onion wilts.
3) Add the pepper and cumin and stir well. Continue cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes, till... - 44.3339
Chicken In Oazacan Black Mole
1. Toast, seed, devein and rinse pasilla and mulato chilies . Place in medium bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Toast sesame seeds in dry heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet.... - 44.08
1) Slice the beef into thin strips and trim off any visible fat.
2) Sprinkle with the flour, until thoroughly coated
3) In a skillet, saute the beef strips in shortening, until browned; drain off the excess fat.
4) Stir in rest of the... - 44.0621
Mexican Strata Ole
Arrange half the tortilla pieces in bottom of greased 12 X 8 x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion, bell pepper, garlic, oregano and cumin in margarine until tender; stir in beans.
Spoon half the... - 44.0535
Mexican Meatball Soup
In large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; add potatoes and carrots.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine egg, uncooked rice, parsley,... - 44.0041
Foil Poached Salmon With Dill And Avocado Mayonnaise
1. Preheat your oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2; oil a sheet of extra wide foil and put the salmon in it
2. In the body cavity, add the onion, bay leaves dn half of the dill; spoon over the wine and seasin with salt and pepper
3. Bring the ends of... - 43.9392
Grilled Chicken With Spicy Guacamole And Corn Chips
1) Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the griddle over a medium heat.
3) Peel, stone and chop the avocados and mash them lightly.
4)Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Then grill... - 43.9061
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, uncovered, until limp.
Add tomato sauce and chili powder; simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly with half-and-half; add chiles, and salt and pepper to... - 43.8068
Combine cumin, chili powder and salt in cup.
Place turkey cubes in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour dry rub over turkey and thoroughly coat.
Let turkey stand while preparing Avocado-Corn Salsa.
Thread turkey on metal or bamboo skewers.... - 43.5418
Eggs Yucatan Style
Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and saute in butter in a skillet until lightly browned.
Fry the tortillas in vegetable oil until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
Fry the eggs.
Spread the tortillas with beans and top with the eggs, ham and... - 43.4832
Heat sugar in water until dissolved; set aside.
Mix eggs, salt, and chocolate in blender.
Add sugar mixture slowly and blend until thick.
Add cognac and Kahlua.
Fold in half of the cream into chocolate mixture.
Chill several hours.
Serve in small wine... - 43.2194
Mexican Shrimp Baskets
Fill a small saucepan about 6 inches in diameter with enough oil to measure 2 inches in depth.
Heat the oil to 350Â°F on a deep fat frying thermometer or test with a cube of bread.
Working with 1 tortilla at a time, drop it into the hot oil.
Carefully push... - 43.1422
Crispy Topped Beans With Hominy
Saute onion and garlic in butter in large frying pan until onion is lightly browned.
Add beans, hominy, tomatoes, green pepper, chili powder, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, then pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Meanwhile in another pan, fry... - 43.1235
Ham And Cabbage Casserole
1. Set electric skillet at 300F.
2. In the skillet, bring 3 cups water to boiling and add onion and salt.
3. Add potatoes and cook with cover for 25 minutes until tender.
4. If necessary add another1/2 cup water during cooking,.
5. Add... - 42.9465
Mex Ocado Sauce
1.Cut avacado in half and discard the seeds.
2.Peel the fruit.
3.Crush the peeled avacado using a fork.
4.Add a sprinkling of salt, lemon juice and chili powder to it along with onion.
5.Spread a layer of mayonnaise on it in a way that... - 42.475
Chicken Chili Verde
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with the flour in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a large saucepan.
3. Heat 1... - 42.3628
Creamy Low Carb Squash And Mint Soup
Very savory and delicious. This unique creamy, squashy, minty soup can be eaten hot or cold.....defiantly NOT your Mom's squash recipe - 42.2488
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 42.1643
Pork, Mexican Style
Pork, Mexican Style is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Pork dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.1104
Gourmet Mexican Recipes By Category
Gourmet Mexican Interest: