- » Gourmet Mediterranean
Gourmet Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet mediterranean recipes.
Tender Asparagus Spears With Cannellini Bean Sauce
Spring is the season for tender asparagus and this is can turn the traditional steamed asparagus into an elegant restaurant style dish. This is a really great recipe with Mediterranean flavors and ingredients that makes for a light, vegan appetizer that is... - 152.328
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 151.825
Healthy Orange Breaded Lamb Chops
Are you tired of the same old chicken, beef and pork dishes at every meal? Try something adventurous tonight. Add new flavors to your dinner with this healthy lamb recipe. This is the best healthy lamb chop recipe you've tasted, it is the traditional lamb... - 137.905
Mediterranean Spicy Chicken And Spring Ratatouille
What can be more delicate than a plate of ratatouille made from fresh vegetables during the spring time? Serve this with broiled spicy chicken on top and make it a gorgeous meal. How to prepare? Here is the recipe video for you, which will guide you through... - 131.564
Spicy Beet With Coconut And Rice
Spicy beet with coconut and rice. A delicacy from south India ! This video prepares a spicy rice with beet and coconut. The beet is cooked with seasoned spices and coconut to make it a rich and wonderful dish mixed with long-grained Indian rice to give a... - 131.335
Poached Pickerel With Fresh Herb And Mango Salsa
Poaching fish in parchment paper is one of the easiest and healthiest way to prepare fish without skimping on flavor! Serve this dish as a summer meal when you have company and let your guests enjoy the pleasure of opening the heart shaped packages to... - 129.762
Homemade Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This elegant, flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth cheese salad is something you cannot afford to miss. This Greek style, healthy salad is extremely simple to toss up and makes for a real gourmet indulgence. - 129.059
Maftoul With Comforting Chicken Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 128.426
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 127.49
Middle Eastern Lazy Cake
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 127.384
Vanilla Pastry Crepe Cake
If you want to enjoy the cooking process and have enough time on hand, try this Vanilla Pastry Crepe Cake. The elaborate cooking process of this dish ensures that you get mouthwatering results in the end. This cake can be prepared in four steps - making... - 123.162
Balsamic Dressed Quinoa Salad In A Jar
Have you planned a special romantic dinner on the beach or a picnic with your love? Here is a salad that is so easy to make and carry and is sure to impress your girl! Since it is made in a mason jar, you need not pack the dressing and salad separately, it is... - 121.345
Chicken Tabbouleh Salad
For all the Mediterranean food enthusiasts, chicken tabbouleh is a great dish, loaded with sufficient nutrition leaving you full and complete. The shredded chicken and bulgur wheat when combined with usual salad ingredients make an exciting pair. - 115.036
Homemade Shoe String Potato Fries
Call these fries, frites, chips, sticks, crisps or whatever you like but these thin mini potato fries are golden, crisper, lighter, and less oily. They are full of flavor and live up to everything a French-fry should be! All you French-fry fans out there, you... - 114.904
Comfort Food Mediterranean Style
Nina teaches viewers how to cook her healthy Chicken Rollatine with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce paired with Cumin Scented Quinoa with Peas and Sauteed Zucchini Zucchini with Garlic, Mint & Feta; a comfort food menu Mediterranean Style. - 114.145
Masterchef Veal Saltimbocca
Tony Carbone of the Boston based personal chef service, The Urban Epicurean welcomes you into his kitchen and shares his recipe for Veal Saltimbocca which he learned from Nicola Bencivenga, owner of Nicola's Trattoria and which "earned him an apron" on Fox's... - 112.116
How about a nice savory bread pastry for breakfast? Combine this nice piece of bread with some hummus and that’s that! A video showcasing some feast from the middle eastern cuisine! A video to watch if your attempting the same. - 106.687
Tender ribbon so kale tossed in a salad is very flavorful and delicious! There is a way to get them into your salad without cooking! This video shows you how to get them to eat raw in your salad! See the video for more! - 103.726
Marinated String Cheese
Have you got a packet of string cheese and do not know what to do with it? Try this new recipe of Marinated Syrian String Cheese. It is so easy to put together and makes a wonderful party appetizer for the holiday season or for a special dinner. Marinating... - 102.328
Arabian Lentil Soup
Heat oil in soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, just to soften. Do not brown.
Add cumin and coriander. Cook another 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Add... - 101.737
Chocolaty Valentine Day Brownie
If you hunt for dessert recipes on every Valentines, here is a video for you that will help you a lot. Watch the video here to learn a chocolaty dessert for Valentine's day. This delicious treat would be a big surprise for your loved ones… - 100.519
Chicken Alfredo With A Mediterranean Twist
Do you think that cooking chicken alferado at home is nearly impossible? Then you should take a look at this video where the chef shows how to make rich creamy chicken alferado with an ultimate Mediterranean twist. Definitely a great comfort food, which your... - 98.3525
Yummy Butterfinger Cake
For all cake lovers out there, you have landed on the correct video. Watch it now to see the recipe of delicious and yummy Butterfinger cake. - 96.9827
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.6174
Lemon Filet Wiith Spinach And Orzo Salad
A gourmet meal for a price that is a steal! This recipe for Lemon Baked Tilapia with Spinach and Orzo Rice Salad is not only fresh, fast and fancy, it’s an affordable entree to serve when you have lots of guests over for dinner or just a healthy meal that... - 92.6142
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 90.8318
Goat Cheese Crostini With Lavender And Honey
A fast, fresh and fancy appetizer of baguette slices topped with farm-fresh goat’s cheese mixed with lavender and honey. The mixture of sweet and salty flavors are a treat for your taste buds and the gorgeous fragrance of lavender tantalize your senses!... - 90.013
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves
Would you like to treat your guests with an extraordinary recipe? watch this video to learn a fantastic and absolutely innovative Rice Stuffed Grape Leave recipe. You are sure to bag a million compliments for this. - 84.6266
Cod In The Oven
How about going rustic for a meal! The Portuguese like their dishes rustic! Steve cooks up this fresh dish with a rustic appeal to it! A lovely presentation! See the video for more! - 81.5412
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 49.7967
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.7922
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 49.4377
Chicken And Fresh Vegetables Provencale
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart baking dish and combine all vegetables in it.
3) Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons basil, 1 tablespoon parsley and pepper.
4) Take a bowl and combine water and bouillon cube.
5) Pour mixture over... - 48.953
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.416
Mediterranean Poached Chicken Salad
1) In a 12-inch skillet, cover the chicken breasts with water, allow to simmer, cover and gently poach the chicken over low heat for 10 minutes, until just cooked. Remove on a plate and allow to cool.
2) Bring the cooking liquid to a boil over high... - 48.3938
Peppery Garbanzo Bean Soup
1) Wash the garbanzo beans with cold water for 1 minute. Drain the beans properly.
2) Coat the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
3) Put the onions, green pepper and parsley.
4) SautÃ© them well until they... - 48.1568
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 47.8604
Potato Chicken Salad With Dill
1) In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes in water over a high heat, then simmer over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, until the potatoes are almost done.
2) In a salad bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, dill and scallions together then season with... - 47.8559
Sesame Baked Chicken A L Orange
1) Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, combine the sesame seed, ½ cup of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and grated peel.
3) Add chicken to the bag, 2 or 3 pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken and reserve the... - 47.6241
Olives Spiced With Lemon And Herbs
1) On the work surface put olives and gently crush with the back of a heavy knife.
2) In a small pan heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil over medium heat.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients except olives and warm for 3 minutes till herbs and... - 47.4687
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 47.3727
Savory French Onion Soup
1)In a large saucepan, take some oil and butter. To this add onions and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Stir occassionally.
2)Add brown sugar, salt, pepper and molasses.
3)Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
4)Now slowly add in the flour and cook... - 47.3466
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.3336
Çerkez Tavuğu (circassian Chicken)
Cerkez Chicken (Circassian Chicken) is a favourite mezze o ours. It is served with pita bread triangles and small romaine or endive leaves which I love. - 47.2806
1. Cut garlic in slivers.
2. Slice zucchini and bell peppers in long, thin strips.
3. Cut larger carrots into quarters or leave whole if really size of a carrot is small.
4. Take a skillet and in the skillet, sautÃ© garlic in oil slowly, along with... - 47.2252
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 47.1957
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 47.1782
1) Steam the shrimp until pink for about 2 minutes and make sure you do not overcook. Put aside.
2) Steam the mussels and clams until they open, removing them as they open, about 3 minutes.
3) Ensure that you do not overcook them or they will... - 47.1776
1.Dredge the beef in flour.
2.In a pan, heat the drippings and put the beef in it and brown well.
3.Add the leftover flour.
4.Put onions and carrots in the pan and stir.
5.In a measuring jar, combine orange juice with cider to make 2... - 47.1519
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 47.095
Deep Dish Mediterranean Pizza
1) Prepare the pizza sauce and set it aside.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Combine ¾ cup of warm water and yeast together and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
4) In a processor bowl, position knife blade and top... - 47.0117
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 46.9241
1) Preheat oven to 150°C before baking.
2) Bake whole aubergines for 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Let cool and then split.
4) Into a bowl, using a wooden spoon, hollow out pulp and then through a coarse wire sieve, rub the black... - 46.8689
Olive And Lemon Studded Chicken
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in heated olive oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until wilted.
2) Stir in the garlic, saffron, cumin, ginger, and cayenne, then stir and cook for further 2 minutes.
3) Rinse and remove any... - 46.8157
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 46.767
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 46.5574
Chicken With Black Bean Salad And Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Get the grill ready or get the boiler on heater mode.
2. Wash beans properly and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Take a medium saucepan, and put together beans, onions, salt and 6 cup of cold water and let them boil.
4. Now reduce the heat... - 46.4992
Chicken Pie With Olives
1 Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
3 In a covered flameproof casserole,heat oil over medium heat.Add the chicken pieces and cook till browned.Remove from the pan.
4 Add garlic,... - 46.4768
Creamy Navy Bean Soup
1) Wash the navy beans and put them in a large Dutch oven.
2) Cover the beans with water and soak for overnight.
3) Drain the beans and keep aside.
4) Take a large skillet and coat with the cooking spray.
5) Heat the skillet over... - 46.4644
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 46.4096
1) In a bowl, combine meat, butter, onion, mint leaves and parsley.
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients by adding marjoram, cumin, cayenne, paprika and cinnamon. Season salt and pepper to taste.
3) Make marble sized ball shapes out of the meat... - 46.2485
Mediterranean Spring Salad
1.In a pan, boil salted water and put potatoes in it allowing them to cook for 25 minutes.
2.Once the potatoes are soft and cooked, strain and allow the to cool by keeping aside.
3.Remove the potato skin and make thn slices of potatoes.
4.In a shallow... - 46.1756
Chicken With Mediterranean Salsa
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow glass dish; add chicken.
Turn breasts to lightly coat with mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from dish and wipe off excess oil; season with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 46.1606
Chicken, Tarragon And Orange Salad
1. In a large saucepan simmer chicken, onion, orange peel, orange juice, tarragon and bay leaf in water enough to almost cover chicken and season with salt and pepper.
2. Let it boil with cover, lower heat and let it simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour... - 46.1394
Potato Moussaka With Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease 2-3 jelly roll pans.
3) Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush the potato slices on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil.
4) On the prepared pans, place the potatoes and bake for about 7 minutes.... - 46.1304
Eggplant And Feta Cheese Salad
1) Slice eggplants lengthwise and score flesh diagonally, creating a diamond pattern.
2) Brush all over with 1/3 cup oil. Sprinkle pepper, salt and 1 teaspoon oregano.
3) Broil or grill eggplants 4-inches away from heat, keeping the cut... - 46.0288
1.Trim the fillets and wipe thoroughly.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3.Remove the onion peel and slice.
4.Take off the tomato skin and slice.
5.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6.Take a shallow fireproof dish,... - 46.009
Tarn Produce Stuffed California Tomatoes Mediterranean
1. Cut slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out center with spoon and reserve.
3. Remove seeds and turn tomatoes cut side down on paper towel to drain.
4. Seed and chop reserved centers.
5. In a bowl combine with the next 6 ingredients.
6. Stir... - 45.9074
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 45.8815
Chakchouka Moroccan Vegetable Stew
1) Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine slices sprinkled each layer with salt.
3) Place a plate, to press the aubergine and leave to sweat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Place the peppers under a grill and... - 45.8187
Tangerine Flower Salad
1) Using a sharp pointed knife cut through the peel beginning at blossom end of each tangerine and make 4 shallow cuts.
2) Cut up until the stem end.
3) Pull the back skin in 4 sections.
4) Peel skin back to make a case resembling petals of a... - 45.8139
Lamb And Potato Pies
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 450° F
2. Prepare the pastry and cut it into saucer sized rounds after rolling it out thinly.
3. Cut the meat into tiny pieces and mix with the herbs, seasoning, onion and potato.
4. Add 2 to 3... - 45.7672
Eggplant Caviar Appetizer
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a shallow baking pan add some oil to grease.
3. Place the whole eggplant and bake for 20 minutes at 400°, till it turns soft.
4. Peel the eggplant and chop its pulp very coarsely.
5. In a pan add olive... - 45.745
Baked Chicken With Tomato Mustard Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts pieces at a 30-degree angle across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pieces on an oiled heavy sheet.
5.... - 45.7352
Mediterranean Tomato Tart
Were you looking for a tasty snack that you can serve for your children, then Mediterranean Tomato Tart is definitely the recipe for you. Mediterranean Tomato Tart is a delicious snacks that your kids will surely love. - 45.7078
Chicken With Olives
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and add in the margarine or butter.
2) As soon as the butter starts foaming, add the chicken with skin side down and brown one side of it, turn over and then brown the other side as well. If required, cook the... - 45.7047
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 45.7017
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 45.6482
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 45.5205
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 45.402
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and mix butter, eggplant, celery and onion.
2) Seal tightly with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 9 to 10 minutes.
4) Cook till vegetables are tender and stir in between.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6)... - 45.3888
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 45.2686
Moussaka A La Turque
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, place the eggplants with the cut side down. Place on rack in oven, pour 1 1/2 inch deep boiling water in pan.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until... - 45.2553
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 45.2465
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Carrots
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over low heat. Pour olive oil and heat.
2) Stir in garlic cloves and saute for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3) Next, drizzle about 1/8 teaspoon of salt over garlic cloves and stir. Cook for additional... - 45.1786
Mid Summer Salad
1. Quarter melon into, remove and discard seeds and skin and with a melon bailer scoop into balls or cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Make thin slices out of strawberries and cucumber.
3. To serve, on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates arrange... - 45.1703
Classic Lamb Ragout
1) Dredge the lamb cubes thoroughly with flour.
2) In a large heavy kettle or pot, brown the lamb cubes in shortening.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour; stirring... - 45.0915
Lamb Shanks With Apricot Couscous
Place lamb shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, cinnamon stick, coriander, ginger, cumin, and allspice.
Lift lamb... - 45.0516
Stuffed Courgettes Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh from the courgettes leaving ¼ inch thick shell.
3) In a pot, bring water to boil and put the courgettes shells and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Strain the courgettes and arrange in a non-stick baking... - 44.922
Monkfish Salad With Coriander And Mint
1) Thinly slice the monkfish fillet and keep aside.
2) In a colander, place the canned pimientos, rinse well under cold running water, drain and cut them into thin strips.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the crushed coriander seeds in the olive oil and... - 44.9186
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 44.8459
Kofta Kebabs With Houmous Sauce And Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, pour stock and lemon juice over the couscous, stir and leave to swell.
2. Soak four 15cm (6in) wooden skewers in warm water. Pre-heat a griddle or frying pan.
3. Cut the fennel into small pieces. Quarter the courgette lengthways... - 44.8012
Beefy Eggplant Soup
1)Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2)Put the ground chuck and cook it properly to make it brown in color.
3) Drain the ground chuck and make it dry with paper towel. This will remove the additional fat as well.
4)... - 44.7247
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 44.6809