- » Gourmet Meatballs
Gourmet Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gourmet Meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gourmet Meatballs recipes.
Vegan Tofu Meatballs
As a vegan it is difficult to manage food habits even at home, so what should you do to get a nice and healthy meal. Here is a video with vegan meatball recipe. Watch video for the recipe. - 105.414
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 103.542
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
This is sweet and sour meatball is a great recipe if you like pork. Very easy and delicious! It’s great anytime and makes a really well received appetizer or entree for a pot luck. Check out the recipe video. - 97.2853
Country Meatballs And Gravy
Meatballs and gravy is a luxury lunch or dinner to have on those days when your got guests over, or it’s a simple friends and family kind of get together! You would want to watch this video for your party to be a hit. See the video for more on the recipe! - 97.126
Spaghetti And Meatballs Napoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs.
3. Add milk and bread, mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining meatball ingredients, mix and blend well.
5. Using hands shape the mixture into... - 50.4497
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together rice, beef, onion, green pepper, salt, egg and pepper in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
4) Place the meatballs in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch... - 48.0666
Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding
Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 47.9971
Swedish Beef Pork Meatballs
1. In a mixer grinder, grind together all meats twice.
2. In a bowl, soak meat in cream, for about 5 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
4. Stir in meat mixture, crumb mixture, onion,... - 47.2299
Zucchini Wrapped Meatballs
1) Cut zucchini along into 1/4- inch thick strips.
2) In a bowl mix meatball ingredients and blend well.
3) Divide and shape into 16 meatballs.
4) Carefully warp zucchini strip on each meatball and secure with wooden toothpick.
5) Arrange in a 10-inch... - 46.8128
1) Mix well the ground beef, onion rings, bread crumbs, salt, ground nutmeg, paprika, pepper and egg.
2) Make 1 inch balls out of this mixture.
3) In a 3-quart Dutch oven, sauté the balls in butter until they turn brown.
4) Drain the... - 46.7839
Kids have this undying passion to meatballs and last time when they asked me to cook some I tried the Greek-Style Meatballs recipe. These Greek-Style Meatballs are bit spicy and has a taste powerful enough to tickle any tastebud! - 46.4443
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 46.1822
1) In a bowl, combine meat, butter, onion, mint leaves and parsley.
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients by adding marjoram, cumin, cayenne, paprika and cinnamon. Season salt and pepper to taste.
3) Make marble sized ball shapes out of the meat... - 45.8222
To Make Meatballs:
1. In a medium bowl, mix lightly combining chuck, egg, 3 tablespoons water, the bread crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons parsley.
2. With hands, lightly shape the mixture into 28 balls, using 1 rounded tablespoon for... - 45.8211
Greek Meatballs With Lemon Sauce
To make meatballs:
1. In medium bowl, combine chuck, onion, rice, parsley, salt and pepper with 1/4 cup cold water.
2. Using hands mix well to combine and shape mixture into meatballs, 1-1/4 inches in diameter.
3. In large kettle, combine bouillon... - 45.6602
Place eggplant in colander; sprinkle with salt and let stand 30 minutes to drain.
Mix ingredients for meatballs, season with salt and pepper.
With wet hands, roll mixture into 36 small balls then coat in flour.
Chill in refrigerator until needed.
To make... - 45.5649
Saucy Party Meatballs
1) Combine together the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate and mix well. Shape mixture into balls measuring about 1-inch each.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the 16-ounce can of... - 45.5175
Greek Meatballs In Wine Sauce
1. Preheat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine meats, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. In the pan melt butter into oil roll the meat mixture into small, bite-size balls and add to the pan as you... - 45.2299
1) Combine together beef, onion, garlic, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 cup chopped dill, egg, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
2) Shape the mixture into 30 walnut-size meatballs.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and brown... - 45.2052
Beef Soup With Meatballs
Remove the seeds and chop the peppers.
Mix all ingredients except the butter, soup stock, and the wine.
Form the meat mixture into 48 meatballs and brown them in the butter.
Add the meatballs to the soup stock along with the wine.
Simmer 10... - 44.8888
1) Take a baking dish and add the chopped onions, lemon juice, salt, brown sugar and tomato soup in it.
2) Cook for 7 ½ minutes stirring once after 4 minutes.
3) Take a bowl and mix the ground beef, cornstarch, chopped leeks, beaten eggs and ginger... - 44.715
Chilli Meatballs With Two Pepper Sauces
1) Take a browning dish and preheat it as per the manufacturer's instructions before cooking.
2) Using a fork or skewer, prick the sweet peppers in several places for the sauces.
3) On a double layer of paper towels, arrange the sweet peppers... - 44.6685
Meatballs With Prawns
1) In a bowl, combine the minced pork, breadcrumbs, egg and soy sauce together, mix thoroughly
2) Shape small spoonfuls of the mixture into walnut-sized balls and keep aside.
3) Soak the mushrooms in boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes, then drain and... - 44.6576
Danish Meatballs With Caper Sauce
Drain the soaked hard roll, and squeeze out the water.
Blend with the remaining meatball ingredients.
Mold the mixture into 10 meatballs.
Bring all the broth ingredients to a heavy simmer, add the meatballs, and simmer them, covered, for 20... - 44.5991
Spaghetti With Eggplant Sauce And Meatballs
To Make Meatballs:
1. In medium bowl, beat egg slightly and mix well adding milk and bread.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add rest of meatball ingredients and mix until well blended.
4. Shape into 24 balls-€”1 inch in diameter.
5. In 2... - 44.3661
1) In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, 1/2 of onion, ginger, bread crumbs and egg together.
2) Shape the mixture into walnut sized meatballs.
3) In a 3-quart glass casserole, place the meatballs.
4) Partially cover and cook in the microwave for 5... - 44.2918
Meatballs In Caper Sauce
1) In a covered 1 litre (1 3/4 pint) baking dish, cook onion for 3 minutes on high and then transfer it to a bowl.
2) To the same dish, add stock and then microwave it for about 4 minutes on high until it comes to a boil.
3) In the meantime, mix beef,... - 44.2091
Meatballs Con Queso
This Meatballs Con Queso is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare meatball dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 43.94
Skillet Stroganoff Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix together turkey meat, sausages meat, onion, crumbs, pepper sauce and egg.
2) Mix the meat mixture well and incorporate completely.
3) Shape the meat mixture into about 1 inch balls.
4) In a non-stick wok, heat the oil and brown... - 43.9108
Mother Ertelt's Meatballs
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together beef, egg, soup mix, water and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Form balls by covering each olive, cocktail onion and pineapple tidbit with about 1 tablespoon of meat mixture.
4) In a... - 43.8819
1.Mix soy sauce with water, sugar, onion,garlic salt, monosodium glutamate and ginger.
2.Leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
3.Mix ground round and bread crumbs.
4.Add to the soy sauce mixture and shape into balls measuring 3/ 4... - 43.805
Veal And Sausage Meatballs
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, combine the veal, sausage, Italian bread, eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, nutmeg, and pepper and pulse with an on-off motion just until well blended, or mix by hand.
Do not... - 43.6662
Polynesian Sweet Sour Meatballs
1. Shape meat into 16 balls.
2. In a bowl combine egg, flour, salt and pepper to make a smooth batter.
3. in a large skillet, heat oil then dip meatballs in batter and fry until brown on all sides.
4. Remove from pan and keep warm... - 43.101
Meatballs With Grape Jelly Sauce
Grape Jelly Sauce makes great combination with beef balls. The Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce is pretty easy and requires relatively less time to prepare. Try this Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce recipe. - 43.0378
Place the diced, peeled eggplant in a saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients for the meatballs.
Drain the eggplant... - 43.0343
Gourmet Meatballs ha sa different taste. Gourmet Meatballs gets its taste and shape from beef mixed coated with bread crumbs. Gourmet Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 42.9181
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all ingredients in it.
2) Chill the mixture for about 2 hours so that it becomes easy to shape the meatballs.
3) Shape the mixture into 1 inch meatballs and place 10 forming a circle on a paper plate or... - 42.5445
Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs
Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 42.3347
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together the ingredients for meatballs and then shape the mixture into 1-in balls.
3) In a baking pan, place the meatballs in a single layer.
4) Mix together the sauce ingredients and... - 42.3181
Meatballs A La Burgundy
In bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in rolled oats, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs; brown in skillet.
Remove meatballs; reserve 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Stir flour into reserved drippings.
Add... - 41.6223
Non Swedish Meatballs
1. In a bowl mix meat, onion, potato, egg, salt, pepper and garlic together lightly.
2. Shape into approximately 60 bite-sized balls.
3. In a pan bring chili sauce, water and jelly to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and place the meatballs in the... - 41.5389
Meatballs And Sweet Sour Sauce
1. Take a bowl and add onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg, salt, allspice, cloves and garlic salt and stir well.
2. Mold the dough into 40 balls of about 1 inch diameter. Place 8 of the balls in 5 individual paper plates and line it... - 40.1714
Sweet Sour Meatballs
1. Combine cornstarch, brown sugar, pineapple, soy sauce, vinegar and green pepper in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking tor 2 to 3 minutes, on HIGH, or until sauce boils and thickens. Set aside.
3. Combine... - 39.9092
Swedish Meatballs With Spiced Applesauce
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, blend them all well and form forty eight small balls with it
2. In a pan, melt the butter, and brown the beef balls
3. Add about two cups of water to it and cook with the lid on for fifteen minutes
4.... - 38.8854
Fridadellers (danish Meatballs)
Mix thoroughly the bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup applesauce, 1/4 cup catsup, seasonings; blend in meat, onion.
Form into 1 inch balls.
Bake in large, shallow pan 15 min. at 425 degrees.
Combine remaining apple sauce, catsup and wine.
Spoon over... - 38.5414
Mix the hamburger with the rice, yellow onion, parsley, dill, and egg.
Mix and mold into small meatballs.
Roll each in flour.
In a large frying pan place the tomato juice and water.
Bring to a heavy simmer, and add the butter.
Gently drop meatballs into this... - 37.9451
Sausage And Spinach Meatballs
Mix together all the ingredients, except the white wine and oil.
Form into meatballs, and brown in oil on both sides.
Add the white wine, cover the pan, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
You may need to add more wine so that the pan does not dry out. - 34.5094
Basic Microwave Meatballs
1) In a large bowl, add the beef, egg, crumbs, salt, paprika and pepper together.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into 12 balls.
3) In a 9 or 10-inch pie plate, place the meat balls in a circle.
4) Cover with a wax paper and cook in the... - 33.3425
Mix up the hamburger like meat loaf and shape into balls.
Put balls in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
Mix all the other ingredients to make a sauce.
Put all of the sauce in a pan and simmer until cranberry sauce melts.
Pour over meat balls, cover and bake at 350... - 29.8784
Mix together all ingredients.
Form into small meatballs, place in a glass pie plate, and steam for about 35 minutes.
I use a bit of mustard green in the serving bowl for color and flavor.Place whole cleaned chickens in the smoker, and smoke for 3 to 4... - 29.4047