- » Gourmet Meat Sauce
Gourmet Meat Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet meat sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet meat sauce recipes.
Squash Spaghetti In Beefy Meat Sauce
Spaghetti made from squash. This makes a very healthy spaghetti dish with a favorable tomato base sauce with meat. This video makes this simple, tasty, and relatively light spaghetti dish in no time. Serve with green salad, if desired. - 122.49
Make a meat sauce to top your hot dogs with! You will end with a sandwich that will not definitely not disappoint you! - 93.3645
Italian Pasta With Meat Sauce
Surprise your guests with this gourmet Italian Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe. Watch this video to learn how it is done in a famous restaurant. The simple cooking and fresh ingredients are the highlights of this dish. Happy Cooking! - 89.4172
Gourmet Sauce In A Second
You now can have a gourmet sauce made in your home in seconds. Here Chef Brian shows you how to make an amazing sauce just like in gourmet restaurants in just seconds. Get yours today. - 75.4523
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce. Believe, this Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.311
Brains With Egg Sauce
1.Add brains in water sufficient to cover them and cook for 5 minutes.
2.Take the meat out by straining and take off its membrane.
3.In a saucepan, Add the brain.
4.Add vegetables, hot water, salt, ginger and paprika to the brains.
5.Heat the mixture... - 46.8693
Meat Loaf Baked In Sauce
1.Rub potatoes and remove the skin.
2.Grate the potatoes to have 1 cup after grating.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Combine beef, potatoes, horseradish, minced onion, garlic, black pepper, MSG, season all, catsup and milk or... - 46.8491
Wild Duck With Bigarade Sauce
1) When purchasing the duck, ask the seller for the neck and giblets.
2) Wipe the duck clean from the inside and outside with a clean damp cloth.
3) Peel the orange and cut it into quarters.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 46.5905
Baked Manicotti With Meat Sauce
Place beef and sausage in skillet and brown thoroughly.
Drain off grease-add bread crumbs and blend with meat.
In hot oil in 8 quart pot, saute onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes.
Mix in rest of sauce ingredients.
Chop tomatoes into smaller pieces as... - 46.5344
Sweetbreads With Orange Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and combine 4 cups of water, six ice cubes and sweetbread in it.
2) Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
3) Remove the apple peel and core the apples after cutting into 2 halves.
4) In a 1-quart glass... - 46.2982
Greek Meatballs With Lemon Sauce
To make meatballs:
1. In medium bowl, combine chuck, onion, rice, parsley, salt and pepper with 1/4 cup cold water.
2. Using hands mix well to combine and shape mixture into meatballs, 1-1/4 inches in diameter.
3. In large kettle, combine bouillon... - 45.6602
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Exotic Spices And Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Rub the lamb with the olive oil and about half chopped garlic
3. Also combine or mix together 1 tablespoon of salt, the cumin, ground fennel seeds, and red pepper
4. Now rub this mixture over the lamb... - 45.3374
Greek Meatballs In Wine Sauce
1. Preheat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine meats, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. In the pan melt butter into oil roll the meat mixture into small, bite-size balls and add to the pan as you... - 45.2299
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.1961
Bacon Wrapped Liver With Raisin Sauce
Rub the liver with the salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Leave for 20 minutes.
Wrap the bacon around the liver, covering the liver completely.
Place in an oiled roasting pan and bake in a moderately hot oven (375° F) for 25-30... - 44.5852
Rabbit Sauce For Pasta
1) In a large stainless steel, glass or ceramic bowl, combine together the wine, vinegar, onion and garlic.
2) Toss the rabbit parts, including the kidneys and liver, n the marinade and marinate for a minimum of 6 hours, or more, turning the... - 44.5019
Spaghetti With Eggplant Sauce And Meatballs
To Make Meatballs:
1. In medium bowl, beat egg slightly and mix well adding milk and bread.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add rest of meatball ingredients and mix until well blended.
4. Shape into 24 balls-€”1 inch in diameter.
5. In 2... - 44.3661
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in the beef and saute until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Cool immediately and freeze in divided trays.
5) Transfer the frozen... - 44.0782
Rabbit Sauce Piquant
Wash the rabbit, season with salt and pepper, and fry in bacon drippings until brown.
Remove from fat and set aside.
Make a roux, using the olive oil and the flour.
Add onions, green onions, bell peppers, and celery to the roux and cook until clear.
Add... - 42.2603
Rabbit In Blue Cheese And Mustard Sauce
Rinse rabbit and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Sprinkle with pepper, thyme, and savory; insert bay leaf between 2 rabbit pieces.
Mix mustard and wine; pour over rabbit.
Cover and cook at low... - 42.1689
Spareribs And Gingered Plum Sauce
1) Cook the spareribs in the salted water for about 1 hour until tender.
2) Remove the bones and slice the meat into 1 inch strips.
3) Combine rest of the ingredients except the 2 tablespoons ginger and plums. Then coat the meat well with the... - 41.6606
Saute meat with just enough oil until every grain of meat stands apart—like sawdust.
Saute onions and bell pepper separately until they are clear and tender.
Put all ingredients together and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
Serves about 6,... - 40.7811
Bean Curd In Hot Meat Sauce
Cut the bean curd into 1/2-inch cubes, and drain in a colander.
Marinate the pork in a mixture of the white wine and 1 teaspoon cornstarch for a few minutes.
Then fry in a hot wok containing the peanut oil.
Cook for just a moment, and then add the bean curd... - 38.7161
Sherried Meat Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, add mushrooms, onions, lemon juice, tarragon and pepper to meat drippings.
2. Cook on High for 2 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour hot sauce over meat.
4. In a 1-cup glass measure or heat-resistant pitcher with handle, warm... - 37.761
1. In a pan brown meat, drain fat and remove to a dish.
2. In the empty pan, saute' onions and garlic in olive oil until golden.
3. Add meat and remaining ingredients and simmer until smooth and thick, about 35 minutes.
4. Serve over cooked... - 37.6303
Italian Baked Liver With Mushroom Olive Sauce
Place liver slices in a greased baking pan or dish (about 9 by 13-inch size).
Combine onion, garlic, flour, catsup, parsley, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, ripe olives, olive oil, tomato sauce, water, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended, and... - 37.2287
1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place ground beef, chopped onion and shortening in hot skillet. Cook, stirring with a fork, until meat is broken up and has lost its red color. Pour off excess drippings.
2. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, seasonings and... - 36.4575
Bacon And Kidney Kebabs With Sauce Christina
1. To make the sauce, chop the prepared avocado flesh and place in a food processor or blender with the honey. Roughly chop the guava and place in a small heatproof bowl with the wine. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2. Add the... - 36.3729
Sauce For Barbecued Meat Loaf
1) In a pan, mix all the ingredients together and simmer for a few minutes.
2) Use the sauce to baste on the grill and then serve over the Barbecued Meat Loaf. - 26.8213