- » Gourmet Meat
Gourmet Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet meat recipes.
This easy lasagna recipe took me by surprise, as I could not believe that lasagna could be made in such a simple way. You can also use your left over beef for this and yet feel delighted when your family says you are the best cook ever. - 129.75
Homemade Rack Of Lamb
Chef Melody has shown how to make Rack of Lamb in the restaurant style in the video. She explains the recipe step by step. You can make this dish especially on holidays for your family. - 129.205
Outdoor Special Breakfast
Bacons and sausages are regular breakfast inclusions and here is how to enjoy them outdoors. Watch chef Joanie showing how to make breakfast with bacon, sausages, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor cast iron oven. Refreshing with energy! - 125.336
Squash Spaghetti In Beefy Meat Sauce
Spaghetti made from squash. This makes a very healthy spaghetti dish with a favorable tomato base sauce with meat. This video makes this simple, tasty, and relatively light spaghetti dish in no time. Serve with green salad, if desired. - 122.49
Duck Breast Steak
How many of you want to convert your kitchen into a restaurant? Alright, this special recipe with duck breasts are going to make your dream come true. Cook the duck breasts by following the chef's instruction and enjoy unlimited number of delicacies including... - 116.485
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Gourmet Trash Can Turkey
You must be knowing several ways to roast a turkey perfectly, however this is an amazing process which you could never thought of. Yes, this video demonstrates the easy process to cook up the turkey by covering with clean trash can and firing charcoals all... - 114.56
Lemon Curd Soufflé
Watch this video to learn the restaurant style Lemon Curd Soufflé from pastry chef Jamie. You will see how you can turn a simple dish into a gourmet dessert by garnishing it properly. Give it a go, it's worth trying out. - 112.616
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 112.095
Chef and mom Ariane Duarte has shares a creative idea to use up holiday meal leftovers to cook up a fast meal that your kids are sure to enjoy. This Chicken Saltimbocca uses left over cheese and crackers from your holiday table! It’s cheesy, salty and... - 111.479
Braciole (pronounced “Bra-jo-lay), are meat rolls that are often times served with one of the pastas. If made with a large surface of meat, they are sliced down.” - 111.099
Fire up your taste buds with an explosion of Korean flavors and feed your body with some good protein. These Korean meat rice and nut patties, the Dduk-Galbi will drive you nuts tonight. These are the traditional Korean alternative to beef burgers. There may... - 110.923
If you are non-vegetarian, then this recipe is just perfect. Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make simple and delicious Taco Stir fry. You can use any kind of your favorite meat for this dish. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 109.122
Who doesn’t like a good old lasagna? Start working up together in the kitchen as this is a great dish to make together. Take a look at this excellent video and gear up for an elegant super delicious treat. Check it out... - 107.209
Dixie Bell Corn Bread Dressing
The aroma of herbs and sausage is an instant beckon to the unsuspected nose! Well this side dish is a winner shown by Chef David and perfect to be served during Thanksgiving! See the video for more! - 105.438
Different Meat Prepares
Are you novice in identifying meats? No problem..the solution is right here. Here, you can easily learn about the different cuts of meat and their recipes. Check out the video for more detail. - 101.344
Cavaillon Restaurant's Short Ribs And Sole Fillet
Cavaillon Restaurant has earned it's due respect through its flavorful, and exotic dishes like these Short Ribs and Sole Fillet. Take a look at this video for these classy dishes being prepared by the Executive Chef in the restaurant's kitchen. You can try... - 100.499
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 100.033
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
Munti is a very delicious dish to prepare. Although it is a time consuming recipe, the taste of the dish is unforgettable. Check this video for more recipe detail. - 97.38
Gourmet Meat With Chef Shamy's Flavored Butters
If you want restaurant style gourmet meals in your kitchen with minimal cooking and sweating, this video is for you. In this video, Chef Shamy shows how to use his flavored butters to convert any meat into deliciously flavored meat in almost no time. Whether... - 95.4167
2012 is marked as the year of the apocalypse. Is the world going to end or did the Mayans just run out of room on the calendar? In any case, whether it's zombie outbreak or something else that brings us to our end, we have to be prepared! Here is a burger for... - 94.8823
Tuna Tartare And Rack Of Lamb
Looking for some exotic recipes for your special dinner? Look no further, as this recipe video of Tuna Tartare and Rack of Lamb will show you two fine dishes. You can prepare these dishes or get some ideas of how to prepare gourmet meals without any hassles. - 94.3021
Spicy Chili Con Carne
Love spicy dishes? Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make chili con carne. It is quite easy and simple to make. Gather the few basic ingredients and start making for yourself and your family. - 93.3876
Make a meat sauce to top your hot dogs with! You will end with a sandwich that will not definitely not disappoint you! - 93.3645
Low Carb Sausage Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, would you like to learn a low carb Sausage Stuffing recipe for your turkey? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare this in your own kitchen. - 91.0128
Pressure Cooked Roasted Lamb
You will get the true taste of the lamb when it is pressure cooked. It is easy and quick to make the roasted lamb in pressure cooker. Check out the recipe detail right here. - 90.2784
Italian Pasta With Meat Sauce
Surprise your guests with this gourmet Italian Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe. Watch this video to learn how it is done in a famous restaurant. The simple cooking and fresh ingredients are the highlights of this dish. Happy Cooking! - 89.4172
Ching's Style Chicken Meat Balls
Chinese food for you? Chicken mince is a great ingredient to work with. Here is chef Vikas showing you how to prepare a Hunan style chicken. Just by using Ching's secret ready sauces, you can dish out some wonderful recipes. Keep watching and try it out! - 79.3521
Gourmet Sauce In A Second
You now can have a gourmet sauce made in your home in seconds. Here Chef Brian shows you how to make an amazing sauce just like in gourmet restaurants in just seconds. Get yours today. - 75.4523
Roasted Turkey With Beer Can
Make this dish a part of an easy banquet for the whole family to enjoy this Christmas!. With this simple roast turkey, you're guaranteed to have yourself a very tasty, not to mention happy, Christmas! - 61.2511
1)Prick the meat pieces with a fork and marinate it in yogurt paste and leave for 2 hours.
2)In a pan, heat half ghee and cook meat pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Take another saucepan, and heat remaining ghee. Saute onion until... - 51.7686
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup A One Dish Meal
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup is definitely a tasty One Dish Meal! A unique Soup that is simply irresistible, it is perfect for your parties or a grand dinner at home! I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Ukrainian... - 51.2294
Meat 'n' Tater Pie
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Meat 'n' Tater Pie - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this lip-smacking recipe! - 51.1525
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.7574
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Scandinavian Tripe Salad
1) Wash tripe in chilled water, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan,put the tripe with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Add freshly squeezed juice from lemon over tripe and add in the peel.
4) Now add salt and bring slowly to boil, reduce heat to... - 49.4621
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce. Believe, this Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.311
Shaking Beef (bò Lúc Lắc )
Shaking Beef (Bò Lúc Lắc ) is a simple dish with amazing robust flavours of tender, moist, cubed filet mignon with garlic, watercress and red onions. This dish is one of the most famous at world famous The Slanted Door restaurant in San Frasncisco-where... - 49.2116
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, sautÃ© onions and kidney until kidneys are evenly browned.
2) Add the stock and tomato puree, and mix well.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, blend the flour and milk... - 48.9427
This meat biriyani is an authentic guide to making the dish the traditional Indian way. Meat and rice in alternate layers is simmered for an hour so that all the juices and spices blend well to provide that exotic taste and flavor that is unparalleled. - 48.8717
Lahmadjoun (armenian Meat Pie, Pizza)
Lahmadjoun is an amazingly delicious version of pizza. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Lahmadjoun is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 48.433
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 48.4327
Waikiki Meat Balls
Waikiki Meat Balls is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Waikiki Meat Balls is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 48.1965
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 48.1824
Warm Pate Tart
1. Prepare pie shells well in advance and refrigerate until use.
2. Keep a small bowl and large bowl ready; separate 1 egg and place white in small bowl and yolk in the larger one.
3. Beat the egg white and brush over the pie shell.
4. Preheat... - 48.1779
This is one of the most famous dishes that originated in India. A favourite among meat lovers, the mutton is simmered in a spicy gravy and the meat remains soft and juicy on the inside. If you want the authentic taste, then please don't compromise on the... - 48.091
Meat Loaf En Croute
1. In a large bowl, put together eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. Using a fork beat the ingredients until well combined; let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the ground pork and ground chuck; using a... - 48.0823
Spareribs In Red Wine
Delight in ths extremely delicious Spareribs in Red Wine - a truly exotic pick for those special occasion on the calender. What's more; it can be made so simple and can be prepared in no time! - 48.0007
Nina's Steak And Mushroom Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole. This Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something... - 47.9776
Eggplant And Meat Patties Parmigiana Casserole
1. Wash eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper and coat over eggplant slices.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium bowl, gently mix together ground... - 47.9497
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
Florentine Meat Pie
Florentine Meat Pie is a delicious mouth-watering pie recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Florentine Meat Pie dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.7822
1) For making the pancakes, take a bowl and mix the flour, cornflour and salt together in it followed by slowly beating in the eggs and milk until a smooth batter is formed.
2) Take an 18-cm (7-in) frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Pour enough... - 47.7562
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 47.6667
Mexican Chili Con Carne
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Mexican Chili Con Carne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Mexican Chili Con Carne! - 47.5398
Classic Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Pound veal slices as thin as possible.
Trim fat from ham.
Arrange layers of veal, ham, and eggs in 9-inch pie pan, sprinkling each layer with parsley, salt, pepper, and herbs, mixed together.
Pour consomme over mixture.
Cover with pastry rolled 1/8 inch... - 47.505
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 47.4803
Mie Bakso, is a hearty meal in itself, originating in Indonesia, this dish translated into english means noodles and meatballs. Meatballs, and its not just one or two in a bowl, but plenty. Just as the people in south east asia are loving, so is this dish... - 47.4739
Classic Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add beef, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary and eggs to combine well.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and dip into milk or stock. Combine the bread into the liquid.
4) Add the bread mixture, into... - 47.4061
Meatball And Mozzarella Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Pizza crust : In a bowl, sift the flours, salt, mustard and cayenne together.
3) Rub in the butter or margarine, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
5) Stir into the flour... - 47.3917
Chicken Seekh Kabab
Preheat the oven on 325 degree F
Put the keema in the strainer and drain off the excess water
mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well with a wooden spoon or by hand.
keep it refrigerated for atleast half and hour.
now with wet hands take a big... - 47.3618
Beef Or Chicken Satay
Satays, are a very popular snack in the south east asia. They are basically from Indonesia, but is now very much a part of singaporean and Malaysian cuisines. Generally, a street food, satays have come a long way into fine dining restaurants served with hot... - 47.3438
Grilled Veal Chops With Summer Garden Salad
1. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small bowl, combine the the first 7 ingredeints and also add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, stir properl, season to taste with salt and pepper, set it aside at room... - 47.3383
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
Swedish Beef Pork Meatballs
1. In a mixer grinder, grind together all meats twice.
2. In a bowl, soak meat in cream, for about 5 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
4. Stir in meat mixture, crumb mixture, onion,... - 47.2299
1.Soak the haricot beans in sufficient cold water overnight.
2.Cook the beans by adding salt and water until soft.
3.Wash the meat and vegetables and cut them finely.
4.Heat the fat until hazy.
5.Put meat in it and fry until... - 47.1782
Clean the head inclusive of tongue, eyes, jaws and cheeks.
Cut into big pieces and cook adding salt.
After the meat is cooked, remove all the skull bones.
Remove skin on tongue, palate and ear lobes.
Cover the tamrind with water and set aside 15 minutes.
Pass... - 47.1613
Deliciously Easy Doves
1) Coat the doves well with a mix of flour, salt and pepper.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat butter.
3) In this, brown the doves well.
4) Gradually add all the other ingredients.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Simmer, covered, over low heat for 1 1/2... - 47.1523
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat butter.
3) Saute the chopped garlic, celery, onions and parsley.
4) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine red pepper, black pepper and salt.
5) Rub this mix into the birds... - 47.0849
The preparation is unique, and if you follow the steps then you will be licking your fingers after you are done. - 47.0766
Homestyle Meat Loaf
1) Take a 2-cup glass measure and mix butter, onion and celery.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) In a bowl arrange the meat.
4) Mix cooked vegetables, bread, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, salt and black pepper and... - 47.0669
Left Over Meat Loaf
Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! You can imagine how I cam upon this recipe,. Trust me, if you were looking for a recipe that lets you finish your leftover meat resourcefully, then this is the recipe for you! Try the Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! - 47.0354
Barbecued Country Style Spareribs
1) Set the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Melt the butter and sauté the onion in it until it turns golden brown.
3) Add the next 11 ingredients to the onions and stir the mixture.
4) Boil the sauce on a low flame and allow it to simmer for 20... - 47.0216
Marinated Meatball Kebabs
1) FOR THE MARINADE: Take a pie plate and combine onion with soy sauce.
2) FOR THE MEATBALLS: Using two forks, break the beef apart in a bowl. Add soy sauce and onion to the beef. Toss and combine.
3) Shape mixture into 12 1 1/4 inch meatballs.
4)... - 46.9636
1)Take a 9-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of margarine in it until hot and bubbly.
2) Now add onion, celery, and garlic and fry quickly until onion is tender and translucent for about 5 minutes.
3) Add sherry, then add apple, raisins, and required... - 46.9263
1)Heat a heavy skillet, melt the fat.
2)Brown the steak on two sides and remove it from the pan.
3)Put in mushrooms, onions and green pepper in the drippings in the skillet.
4)Sauté for 5 minutes.
5)Blend chili sauce, water, salt, pepper, garlic salt,... - 46.9215
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onions and cook until tender but not browned.
3. Remove skillet from heat and scrape onions into a mixing bowl. Add chopped eggs, 1/4 cup of the sour cream, stuffing, water and beaten egg. Mix well.
4. Pound... - 46.9111
Brains With Egg Sauce
1.Add brains in water sufficient to cover them and cook for 5 minutes.
2.Take the meat out by straining and take off its membrane.
3.In a saucepan, Add the brain.
4.Add vegetables, hot water, salt, ginger and paprika to the brains.
5.Heat the mixture... - 46.8693
Meat Loaf Baked In Sauce
1.Rub potatoes and remove the skin.
2.Grate the potatoes to have 1 cup after grating.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Combine beef, potatoes, horseradish, minced onion, garlic, black pepper, MSG, season all, catsup and milk or... - 46.8491
Zucchini Wrapped Meatballs
1) Cut zucchini along into 1/4- inch thick strips.
2) In a bowl mix meatball ingredients and blend well.
3) Divide and shape into 16 meatballs.
4) Carefully warp zucchini strip on each meatball and secure with wooden toothpick.
5) Arrange in a 10-inch... - 46.8128
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 46.7901
Mexican Minced Meat Dish
1) Arrange all the required ingredients.
2) In a baking dish, pour 1 tablespoon... - 46.7736
Baked Liver And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together long grain rice in water; heat until it boils and stir once or twice.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes until water dries up.
4. Add milk and cook on low heat with... - 46.73
Ox Tail Soup
1.Clean the oxtail thoroughly.
2.Cut the tail into joints and wipe them well with a cloth.
3.Tie the peppercorns in a muslin cloth.
4.In a pan, heat half of butter and brown the joints by sying.
5.Stir in shin of beeg, water and cut up... - 46.703
Baked Acorn Squash With Meat Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Rinse the squash clean. Slice them into long halves. Using a spoon, deseed the squash and remove the fibrous string.
3) Arrange the squash, with their skin side up, in a shallow, baking dish.
4) Pour hot... - 46.6994
Wild Venison Field Mushroom And Ale Pudding
1. Prepare the pastry in advance by sifting one tablespoon of flour and salt together.
2. Mix the salt, flour, suet, and 300 ml of cold water till the dough just holds together. Do not overwork the dough mixture.
3. Wrap the dough in cling... - 46.6495
Copenhagen Oxtail Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In shallow roasting pan, place the oxtails in a single layer and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
3) Roast in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until browned. Then drain and reserve 2 tablespoons... - 46.595
Wild Duck With Bigarade Sauce
1) When purchasing the duck, ask the seller for the neck and giblets.
2) Wipe the duck clean from the inside and outside with a clean damp cloth.
3) Peel the orange and cut it into quarters.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 46.5905
Baked Manicotti With Meat Sauce
Place beef and sausage in skillet and brown thoroughly.
Drain off grease-add bread crumbs and blend with meat.
In hot oil in 8 quart pot, saute onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes.
Mix in rest of sauce ingredients.
Chop tomatoes into smaller pieces as... - 46.5344
Fried Tripe With Onions
1. In a saucepan, cover the tripe with milk and water and place on a medium flame.
2. Cover the pan and cook the tripe till it is tender.
3. Drain the meat and pat dry using a kitchen paper.
4. Cut the tripe into strips.
5. In a bowl, season... - 46.4756
Pirozhki (russian Meat Filled Pastries)
Make filling first and let it cool while you prepare dough.
Saute onion in fat until pink, but not brown.
Add ground beef, stirring with fork to prevent formation of chunks.
Cook until no red is visible in the meat.
Sprinkle with 1 tbs. flour; mix well and... - 46.456
1) The rabbit, if frozen, has to be defrosted.
2) Wash with waterand thoroughly, dry.
3) Cut the rabbit into pieces of serving size.
4) In a 2-quart bowl, add the serving pieces after rubbing with salt and pepper.
5) Marinate overnight... - 46.4543
Three Moms' Meat Loaf
Place a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.451
Veal And Ham Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the veal and bacon or ham into little pieces of equal size.
3) Into a bowl, add in the meat along with mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
4) To make the pastry, sift together the flour and salt.
5) In a small... - 46.4252
Whole Green Lentils With Meat
1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When the oil is hot, add the onion, cinnamon, and caraway seeds and cook, mixing once in a while, until the onion starts to brown.
3) Now add the lentils and allow them to cook for about... - 46.3871
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 46.3723
Gourmet Meat Recipes By Category