- » Gourmet Meal Curry
Gourmet Meal Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet meal curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet meal curry recipes.
Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and... - 41.1915
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.1782
Dry Fish Curry
A dry fish curry, prominent towards the southern regions of India, (kerala). It has different variations depending on the region. This i presume would be one of the easiest methods that would work great for working class people and families that are on the go. - 46.589
Curried Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Pour in wine and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and add curry paste.
Gradually stir in shredded cheeses.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with sherry.
Blend into cheese and... - 39.9136
Curried Shrimp And Crabmeat
1) In a slow cooker, place the shrimp and crabmeat.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except toast or rice, and stir gently to mix.
3) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
4) Serve over a bed of cooked rice on... - 39.1934
1) In a 9-inch glass pie plate, melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Stir in the scallops and onions, then cover with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until the scallops are almost opaque. Stir once and reserve 2... - 39.5993
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiling pan on a rack, broil the lamb, turning once, until rare and evenly browned, keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, saute the fruits, onion and garlic in the oil over a medium heat for 2 to... - 44.9712
Curried Tuna Apple Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Stir in tuna, apple, celery, raisins, and onion until blended.
Toast and butter bread; spread equal portions of tuna mixture over each sandwich, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts,... - 36.0752
Fried Chicken Curry
1) Rinse the chicken breasts, pat dry and sprinkle with salt.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour and seasonings together.
3) Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour and reserve the extra flour.
4) In a heavy skillet or chicken fryer, cover fry the chicken in... - 43.337
Amber Curried Crab With Tomato
Add to butter in a small saucepan the curry, onion, and celery, and cook about 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste, water, sugar, garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes longer.
Place 1/4 cup uncooked rice in bottom of each of 6 buttered... - 44.931
Chicken Curry Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 19.8503
Chicken Curry Part 2 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 19.7469
Curried Rice And Beef
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion for about 5 minutes until golden brown
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in peas, rice, olives, pimiento, curry powder, cream and... - 47.2773
Curried Lamb With Golden Pilaf
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the lamb pieces in water, then simmer covered on a low heat for 30 minutes.
2) In a 2-cup measure, strain the broth (1 1/2 cups) and reserve.
3) In a large skillet, cover and brown batches of lamb pieces in oil , then ... - 44.8728
Kerala Pineapple Beef Curry With Cucumber Raita
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the grated cucumber, salt, pepper and coriander together and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Soak the rice in cold water for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold running water.
3) In a saucepan, add the rice, 4 cups cold... - 44.7967
Golden Chicken Curry
1) In a shallow dish, spread the flour, coat the chicken strips with the flour, shake off the excess flour.
2) ln a large heavy pot, saute 1/2 the chicken strips in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil for about 5 minutes, until just cooked.
3) In a bowl,... - 49.087
1) In a greased skillet, sear the meat, until brown and drain off the excess fat.
2) In a slow cooker add the meat with rest of the ingredients, except bread and stir to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5... - 40.829
Fish Curry From Sheba's Kitchen
Ready for some Gourmet Dish. Well here it is. The famous Fish Curry - some may call it Fish Masala or Fish Korma. I prefer Fish Korma. This would require a bit of patience. So if you are in a rush wait till you have time to go through the steps. Believe... - 57.8942
1) Thoroughly wash and clean the tongue.
2) In a slow cooker, place the tongue alongwith rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
4) When cooked, drain the liquid and discard the onions, bayleaf... - 36.9507
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.2977
Rajma (red Beans) Curry
Rajma or Red Beans Curry is a very popular accompaniment with Rotis/Chapathis in North India. This Rajma Recipe has a tangy taste. It can be made hot or spicy according to your choice. Suggestions, comments and feedback on this Rajma Recipe is appreciated. - 45.3592
Aloo Paneer Kofta Curry
To make the koftas:
Boil potatoes, mash while still hot. Mash the paneer & mix well with the mashed potatoes.
Add dhaniya powder, black pepper powder, juice of lime, salt & egg (optional). Mix well.
Add cornflour, mix & make small balls of the batter. Each... - 44.5942
Minced Chicken Curry
Minced Chicken Fry is a simple and easy to make dish and makes a good combination with most Indian Flat Breads. - 40.026
Bean Sprouts A La Provencale
1. Wash bean sprouts; drain well.
2. Dice onions.
3. Crush garlic.
4. Into a saucepan, drain tomato juice, add diced onions and crushed garlic; simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add diced tomatoes, bean sprouts and oregano; simmer for 15... - 40.3613
Penne With Mussels And Shrimp
1) Take a large non-stick saucepan and heat oil in it. Add red pepper flakes and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until garlic begins to become colored.
2) Add parsley, tomatoes, mint and basil. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and... - 44.6892
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except noodles or rice.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve over a bed of cooked rice or noodles on individual serving plates.
When cooking on... - 42.903
1) In a slow cooker, add the steak, onion and garlic.
2) Stir in the flour and coat the steak cubes
3) Stir in all the ingredients, except the sour cream,
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
5) Stir in the... - 45.6256
Pork Kebabs With Vegetables
1) Cut pork loin (crosswise) into 8 equal slices.
2) Divide each of the 8 pieces into 4 to get a total of 32 pieces, keeping each one about 3/4-1 inch thick. Set aside.
3) Take a 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish made of glass and combine... - 44.8783
1) In a skillet, sear the oxtails in the butter or margarine, until brown.
2) Sprinkle with the salt and paprika to taste.
3) Stir in the boiling tomato juice or beef broth, then
allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a slow cooker, add the oxtail mixture,... - 44.3597
Grits 'n' Greens Dinner Bake
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a large saucepan and bring water and salt to a boil in it.
3) Gradually stir in grits, stirring constantly.
4) Cover and reduce heat. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add spinach, ham and Swiss cheese.... - 44.2855
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat butter in it. Saute barley in it over medium heat until it turns brown in color.
3) Remove barley from heat and stir in soup mix along with water.
4) Pour mixture in a lightly... - 38.4941
1) In a skillet, sear the beef in the shortening until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and then saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker, add the sauted beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, except noodles or... - 44.1993
Chili Beef Hash
1) In large, greased skillet, sear the ground beef, until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker add the beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, stir to mix well.
4) Cover... - 39.8953
Beef With Orange Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, except the rice and stir well to mix.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving plates. - 38.6666
Braised Lamb With Noodles
1) In a skillet, over a stove, sear the lamb cubes until
2) Then remove the lamb cubes and drain off the excess fat.
3) In the same skillet, add the garlic and wine, stir and scrape the sides while cooking.
4 ) In a slow cooker, place the lamb... - 47.442
Stir Fried Ham And Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and Oriental sesame oil in it. Set aside.
2) Prepare zucchini, leeks, garlic and ginger.
3) Mix water and cornstarch in a small cup.
4) Take a large skillet and heat... - 46.797
1) Take a large saucepan and cook bacon in it until crisp. Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
2) Add garlic and onions to the drippings in the skillet and cook until soft.
3) Stir in water, black-eyed peas, bay leaf, rice, pepper, hot pepper... - 45.5134
Prawns With Asparagus
1. In a large bowl, mix sherry and soy sauce.
2. Add prawns and marinate it for 15 minutes, keep dish in a cool place.
3. In a pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
4. Add asparagus and boil for 2 minutes.
5. Drain well and keep... - 47.3011
Skillet Beef Knockwurst With Sauerkraut
1. In a small bowl, blend barbecue sauce, duck sauce, mustard, and relish; keep aside.
2. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
3. Add knockwurst and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat until lightly browned; turn... - 47.7258
Bow Ties With Chicken And Spinach
1) Take a large pot and boil water with 1 teaspoon salt in it. Add the pasta and cook following package directions. Drain cooked pasta in a colander.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and heat oil and butter in it over medium-high heat. Add... - 44.923
Cornish Hens With Peach Sauce
1. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place hens.
2. Brush the hen with browning sauce.
3. Season with paprika and pepper.
4. Cover the dish with wax paper.
5. Heat on High for 12 to 14 minutes.
6. Let it stand covered 10 minutes.
7. In a... - 46.1477
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for... - 48.5689
Chicken And Noodles
1) Wash the chicken thoroughly, pat dry and rub with the saffron.
2) Grind the onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers together into a paste.
3) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the chicken over a low heat for 1 hour.
4) Remove... - 47.2296
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 48.4418
Buttery Chicken Diane
1. In a plastic bag, put together flour and chicken and shake to coat chicken lightly with flour.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, place margarine and oil and heat until margarine is melted.
3. Add the flour coated chicken and cook... - 49.1
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.8069
Garlic Ranchero Pot Roast
1. Set the cooking bag according to given instructions.
2. In a small bowl, blend garlic, pepper and paprika.
3. Rub the garlic mixture over roast.
4. Center the roast into the cooking bag.
5. Stir in broth, chili sauce and onion.
6. In a medium... - 44.5391
Stir Fried Prawns With Water Chestnuts And Mangetout
1. In a wok, toast sesame seeds over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Keep aside in a plate.
3. In the hot wok, add groundnut or vegetable oil and sesame oil.
4. Heat over moderate heat until hot but not smoking.
5. Add spring onions, ginger, snap... - 48.0987
Chicken Rolls Hollandaise
1) Place oven rack in the upper third portion of oven.
2) Preheat oven to 450° F.
3) Take a 12x8x2 inch shallow baking dish and spray non-stick cooking spray on it. Set aside.
4) Brush garlic-in-oil only on one side of each chicken... - 47.5504
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.0299
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.3633
This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests. - 34.8041
Lamb's Liver With Leeks And Spring Onions
1. In a bowl, blend corn flour with soy sauce, five-spice powder and chilli powder.
2. Add the strips of liver to the bowl and mix with the soy sauce mixture.
3. Cover the bowl and let the liver marinate for 30 minutes.
4. In a jug, mix corn... - 47.3881
Swedish Beef Pork Meatballs
1. In a mixer grinder, grind together all meats twice.
2. In a bowl, soak meat in cream, for about 5 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
4. Stir in meat mixture, crumb mixture, onion,... - 47.411
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 48.8789
Thai Style Shrimp
"A dish made in half an hour! Plump shrimp are sauteed quickly and then simmered in coconut milk infused with garlic and ginger. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli for a luscious quick dinner." - 41.3795
Kadai Chicken literally means Chicken cooked in a 'Kadai' or Wok. This spicy chicken dish can be eaten with any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.3067
Shakshuka, is a dish with origins in Algeria and Tunisia. It has similarities to a couple of other dishes around the world, like in mexican cuisine Heuvos Rancheros. The word Shakshuka means mixed up, so is the dish with so many blends of flavors and... - 52.4552
Karela Masala By Chef Sonali
Clean, wash and wipe karela absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the karela/bittergourd with this masala. Keep... - 51.9227
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Thai Duck Red Curry With Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 24.8355
Lynn S Curry Cheese Crackers
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first five ingredients.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in cheese, egg, and milk.
When mixture holds together, turn out onto floured board and roll to 1/16-inch thickness.
Cut with... - 38.7374
Black Eyed Pea Curry
In a large kettle, bring water to a boil.
Add the frozen peas, bring to a boil again.
Cover, and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving 3/4 cup liquid and set aside peas, covered.
In a large heavy frying pan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium... - 43.2598
Curried Singapore Rice Noodles With Shrimps
In this video Chef Russel shows how to prepare Singapore style noodles that have a mix of flavors and ingredients from neighboring countries. It’s a great dish for days when you don’t want to waste a lot of time in the kitchen and are looking for a quick... - 136.934
Easy Curried Cod Fillets
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place fillets in a well-greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt.
Melt margarine in frying pan; stir in curry powder, onion, and apples.
Cook for about 5 minutes.
Pour onion mixture onto fillets.
Cover baking dish with foil, and bake for... - 31.3626
Indonesian Curried Pork
Render pork fat in a large frying pan (or heat oil).
Meanwhile, roll pork cubes in flour until well-covered.
Brown pork well; add onion and garlic toward end of browning period.
Stir in coconut milk and seasonings.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours... - 41.9988
Thai Red Curry With Duck & Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 47.201
Lamb Curry With Dumplings
1) Grind the onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric, ginger, chili peppers and 2 teaspoons salt together to a paste.
2) In a large mixing bowl, toss the lamb cubes thoroughly with the onion mixture.
3) In a casserole or Dutch oven, saute the lamb... - 45.654
Spicy Curried Beef And Broccoli
1) Using a large sharp knife,make very thin strips by slicing and put aside.
2) Remove the shallot's and garlic and chop fine.
3) Now cut the hot chile crosswise into thin rings.
4) Remove the peel and finely grate the ginger.
5) Squeeze the... - 45.5422
Shell Pasta And Veggies In Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Italians can enjoy Thai food in their very own way with this fusion recipe that offers best of Thai and Italian dish. Chef has come up with an excellent idea of preparing Shell Pasta and Veggies in Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. Its easy to prepare with a readymade... - 122.415
Spare Ribs With Kraut
1. Cut pork ribs into pieces.
2. Season ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a Dutch oven, place ribs and cook until browned well.
4. Meantime, in a bowl, mix together un-drained sauerkraut with apple, carrot, tomato juice, brown... - 47.4526
1. In a large bowl, mix together onions, lemon, red wine vinegar, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar, ginger, 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add beef roast and turn to coat on all sides.
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 1... - 48.2885
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Crispy Fried Trout
1)Split the trouts and clean them.
2)Cut away the heads and tails of the trouts.
3)In a small bowl, mix the onion salt, garlic salt, celery salt and black pepper.
4)In a bowl of milk, dip in the trouts.
5)Sprinkle the seasoning over the... - 45.8577
Trout In Wine Sauce
1)In a pan, boil shrimps in salted water. Let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes before draining and washing with cold water.
2)Shrimps have to be de-veined and peeled.
3)Rinse clean trout fillets and dry.
4)In a bowl, mix together flour, slat... - 46.1304
Gosht Nihari, a gift of Awadhs to Delhi cuisine. A hearty meal is the gosht nihari, a fantastic blend of meat with aromatic spices. There are other Pakistani versions which are equally succulent. Also the nihari was traditionally made with beef, and the bones... - 57.945
Spicy Chicken Fondue
Cut chicken in 3/4-inch pieces.
Mix oil, paprika and chili powder together; stir in chicken.
To make Curry Sauce, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in small saucepan, add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in curry powder and cook 2 minutes: blend in... - 44.1212
Chicken And Potato With Spiced Onion Jam
Have you ever tried making chicken with a jam? If no, then you must try this recipe as it tastes different from the regular chicken. It's a simple and fancy meal. Watch the video to find out the detailed recipe of the chicken. - 103.028
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.5816
Baked Oysters A La Maddux
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Oysters a la Maddux and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Oysters a la Maddux is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 48.0335
Three Flavoured Noodles
1) In a large saucepan, with the rapidly boiling salted water, gently add the noodles and cook until just tender.
2) Drain and rinse the noodles under cold running water, drain well and keep warm in a serving dish.
3) Combine the seasonings, glutamate... - 46.7374
Meat Loaf Vegetable Pie
Cook eggplant in about 1 cup of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
Mix together the ground meat, half of the chopped onion, the egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, curry powder, and garlic salt; use two-thirds of the meat mixture to line a greased 2-quart,... - 41.8817
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise, remove any cartilage and cut on the diagonal into 1 -inch strips.
2) In a food processor, add the onion, ginger, garlic, peanuts, and water, process to make a coarse paste.
3) In a large soup... - 44.4501
Fish Fillets With Parsley Biscuit Rolls
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Fish Fillets with Parslied Biscuit-Rolls? Relatively simple, these Fish Fillets with Parsley Biscuit-Rolls don't take much of your time, but leave you with utmost... - 50.4949
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5218
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Aloo Paratha is originally/actually made in a 'tandoor' or clay oven just like most other Indian Breads. But, it can also be made at
home, either pan-fried or baked in an oven. The home-made version of Aloo Paratha may not be as soft as the 'tandoor' version... - 51.8367
Butter Rum Lobster
This wonderful recipes comes from the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. Written by Grand Cayman author, Barbara Currie Dailey, this 304 page Caribbean cookbook is fascinatingly funny, filled with tidbits of island life and features over 400... - 29.6568
Rice And Clam Flamenco
This amazingly delicious Rice and Clam Flamenco is any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 46.8938
1. Mix the meal with one cup of the cold water. Bring the remaining water to a boil with one teaspoon salt. Stir in the meal and cook, stirring, over moderate heat until thick.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Saute the onion, garlic and green... - 38.3221
Cook chicken and let cool in liquid.
Bone and cut in strips.
Cook broccoli only until crisp tender.
Mix together mayonnaise, half-and-half, cheese, lemon juice, curry and chicken soup.
Pour over chicken and broccoli.
Cover with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350° for... - 32.7662
Cauliflower In Yogurt Sauce
Pour lemon juice over cauliflower; steam over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Mix together the next 7 ingredients thoroughly.
Heat oil in a frying pan and stir in yogurt mixture.
Simmer gently about 6 minutes; remove from heat and cool.
Taste; add salt and... - 43.009
The Meiners Gingered Carrots And Peas
Place ginger and water in blender; blend until smooth.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Stir in mustard and fenugreek seeds; when seeds begin to pop, carefully stir in ginger mixture and turmeric.
Saute- for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 36.4464
Gourmet Meal Curry Recipes By Category