- » Gourmet Marinade
Gourmet Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet marinade recipes.
Put soy sauce, onions and cloves of garlic into blender and liquefy.
Add Kitchen Bouquet and Beau Monde to liquified mixture and blend.
Marinate any meat. - 26.4403
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 18.2203
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
Marinade For Lamb
1) In a pan, heat the mint jelly over a low heat, until fully melted.
2) Stir in the salad oil and garlis salt, mix thoroughly.
3) Use the marinade to marinate the lamb and for basting on the grill. - 23.4557
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
1) Wash and trim the ends of beans. Remove strings. Cut them in 3 inch pieces.
2) Take a saucepan and boil 1 cup water in it. Add beans and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Drain and... - 46.2762
Guinea Fowl In Port And Plum Marinade
The day before the barbecue, cut tendons at the joints of the guinea fowl.
Split the birds in half down the breast bone but leave them in one piece.
Remove giblets and clean birds thoroughly.
Place birds in a glass or ceramic dish cut-side down.
Prick the... - 41.6449
Lamb Ribs In Citrus-dill Marinade
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Place ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish in a single layer.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade over the lamb, making sure meat is well coated.
Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Drain... - 36.058
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.5721
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 38.1437
Spicy Red Wine Marinade
1. In a spice grinder, grind together coriander, fennel, pepper and juniper berries and combine this mixture with wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, and ginger in a glass bowl
2. Use this mixture to marinate the whole or cut up bird, cover and refrigerate... - 35.5277
Beer And Rosemary Marinade
Watch this beer and rosemary marinade recipe video and it will sweep away all your concerns about buying expensive steaks or cooking the cheap ones, as it turns the cheapest of the beef cuts into a succulent and tender steak. - 112.438
Pork Roast With White Wine Marinade
1. Two days before you cook, in a spice grinder, grind together the fennel, coriander and pepper; mix together salt, ginger and the ground spices and rub the pork roast with it
2. Place the roast in a ceramic/stainless steel/glass bowl, pour... - 47.1559
London Broil With Garlic Marinade
1. Trim the fat from the meat and wash well
2. Pat dry and then pierce the meat well with a fork in about a dozen places
3. Place the meat in a shallow baking dish
4. In a cup, place the vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, and oil and mix... - 37.4052
1. In a large bowl pour in the rice vinegar and add in the sugar substitute, dill and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add in the cucumber and onion and toss well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and marinade in the fridge for 120 minutes.
3. Serve... - 113.311
Sauteed Calves Liver Lebanese Style
The Sauteed Calves Liver Lebanese Styles dish is a simple yet amazingly satisfying dish. The dish is a treat for your taste buds. Cook the Sauteed Calves Liver Lebanese Style using this recipe! - 38.0419
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites is a filling and extremely tasty dish. This delicious Turkey preparation captivated me the first time with its unique and addictive flavor! Make the Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites for yourself to understand what I am trying to... - 44.5965
Indian Game Hens Marinated In Yogurt And Spices
Split the cornish game hen in half, removing the backbone and tail.
Cut off the wingtips and pull off the skin.
Set the hen aside in a nonaluminum baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients except the butter and spread this mixture... - 43.9912
Outdoor Cornish Gourmet
1. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
2. Pat dry with paper towels.
3. Arrange them in a large pan.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, and stir until well blended.
5. Pour the marinade over the hens, turning the hens a few... - 46.9386
Gourmet Marinated Chicken
Combine first 4 ingredients for marinade, mixing well; brush chicken to coat.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish and drizzle with remaining marinade.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning marinade over often.
Place chicken... - 36.6703
Gourmet Lamb Roast
Place meat in deep glass bowl.
Heat beef broth, pickling spices, poultry seasoning, salt, lemon peel and juice just to boiling; pour over meat and refrigerate until marinade is cool.
Cover tightly; refrigerate 24 hours, turning meat several... - 39.2016
Gourmet Grilled Steak
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Pierce beef several times on both sides with fork. Place beef in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix wine, oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, turning beef over... - 29.3472
Gourmet Olives And Tomatoes
Shake oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and peppercorns in tightly covered large jar.
Add olives; cover and shake to coat olives evenly with liquid.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours, tipping jar occasionally to distribute marinade.
About 5 hours before serving,... - 31.5269
Drain water chestnuts and mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Slice water chestnuts paper thin.
Combine wine, salt, marjoram and monosodium glutamate in shallow dish; marinate chops for at least 1 hour in mixture.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Brown chops in hot shortening... - 38.6513
Gourmet Beef Elegante
1) In a bowl, place the beef and sprinkle in the salt, pepper and the monosodium glutamate
2) Cover the beef with the tomato paste too
3) Tip in the chicken stock, wines, onion, celery, bay leaf and the oregano
4) Marinate the beef overnight
5) Remove... - 46.9808
Gourmet Lamb Chops
Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
Combine Burgundy, garlic, salt, onion powder and pepper.
Place chops in single layer in marinade.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour and 30 minutes, turning chops several times; drain.
Broil chops 4 inches from source... - 39.9925
Gourmet Lamb Chops
Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
Combine Bur- gundy, garlic, salt, onion powder and pepper.
Place chops in single layer in marinade.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour and 30 minutes, turning chops several times; drain.
Broil chops 4 inches from... - 37.3199
German Gourmet Mixed Salad
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them in white wine and water until tender, drain and cut into 1/2 inch slices
2. In a bowl add French Dressing and marinate together the cut artichoke hearts, sliced mushrooms and vegetables for 30 minutes.
3. To... - 52.0715
Avocado And Scallop Seviche
Combine the lime juice, oil, crushed peppercorns, salt, and pepper together in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Stir in the scallops, cover, and refrigerate them for at least 4 hours while they marinate.
They should become opaque in this time.
Mash the avocado until... - 39.0152
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade
This dish is gauranteed to make those spice lovers begging for more. Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade is perhaps one of the mose deliciously spiced dishes that involves the Calabrian chili peppers. Enjoy the video from Foodwishes! - 88.9772
Sandy makes an easy company dinner with chicken breasts, spices, raisins and orange juice, inspired by Moroccan flavors. - 31.6278
Kingfish In Cointreau
The day before the barbecue, place kingfish in a glass or ceramic dish.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over fish.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
Season fish with black... - 31.9879
1) Sliver aburage.
2) Mix aburage with rest of the ingredients and marinate for a whole night.
3) Stir in more shoyu, if desired.
4) Serve with the marinade. - 34.5951
Miniature Lamb Kebabs
Cut lamb into 1/2 inch cubes and marinate overnight, refrigerated.
Remove lamb from marinade and drain on paper towels.
Slide cubes onto metal skewers, alternating with 2 cherry tomatoes, a square of green pepper, and a small white onion.
Broil for about 10... - 23.3456
Piquant Raspberry Pork Chops
The day before the barbecue, put raspberry jam in a small ovenproof bowl.
Add boiling water and stir until well blended.
Add the rest of the marinade ingredients and mix.
Place pork chops in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over chops, coating... - 41.5391
Just Too Good Chicken
In a large bowl pour the dressing of the chicken and refrigerate for 3 hours to marinate.
Remove chicken from marinade and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. - 22.5055
Shell prawns or shrimp and remove spinal vein.
Place coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, zest, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
Add prawns and marinate, covered, for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Bring prawns back to room temperature.
Drain,... - 41.2182
Steak N Stout
Prepare the marinade by combining the stout, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, and bay leaf.
Place the steak in a glass or other nonmetal container just large enough to hold the meat and pour the marinade over it.
Allow the steak to marinate at least 1 hour,... - 42.6667
Devilish Crunchy Chicken
Devilish Crunchy Chicken is a tasty and addictive chicken preparation. I love the flavor that the tangy marinade lend to the chicken. Trust me you will love this Devilish Crunchy Chicken! - 41.6413
Stir Fried Chinese Chicken With Cashews
In a large bowl, combine the sesame oil, vinegar, sherry, and garlic.
Add the chicken cubes and let them marinate for 1 hour.
In a wok or large, heavy skillet, heat the peanut oil over high heat until very hot.
Transfer the chicken from the marinade to the... - 41.9556
Mixed Fruit Salad
The Mixed Fruit Salad Marinade is fantastic!. It can be used as a dessert for your parties. Personally I love fruits and sometimes I chose this amazing Mixed Fruit Salad recipe to incorporate my share of fruits for a day. Of course the tequila Marnier flavor... - 23.0037
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 45.0511
Olives A La Grecque
1. Drain liquid from olives.
2. In a bowl mix vinegar, oil, bay leaf, garlic and oregano together and pour over olives and refrigerate in a covered jar.
3. Bring to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
4. Remove olives from marinade, drain... - 33.2415
Taj Mahal Steak
Place steaks in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together all marinade ingredients and pour over meat.
Leave for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steaks from dish, reserving the marinade.
Place meat on grill over hot coals and cook for about 6... - 38.9069
The day before the barbecue, place beef in a ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Pour over beef.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, turning meat several times.
The next day, bring meat and marinade back to room... - 39.8537
Venison With Port And Cranberries
The day before the barbecue, place venison in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over the venison.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
Remove venison from marinade.
Barbecue steaks... - 35.5185
Orange And Cointreau Marinated Pheasant
The day before the barbecue, clean pheasant thoroughly and cut into 4 pieces.
Place pheasant in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over bird.
Make sure all pieces are covered by marinade.
Marinate, covered, for 12 to 24 hours,... - 39.5471
South African Sosaties
The day before the barbecue, in a large casserole, heat the oil.
Gently saute onions until they are soft and transparent.
Add curry powder, coriander and turmeric.
Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine lime juice and water and add to casserole; then add... - 41.9399
Clean the shrimp without removing the shells: Pull off the legs and slit the shell down the back; carefully lift out the black vein without loosening the shell.
Rinse the shrimp quickly.
Combine the remaining ingredients except peanut oil.
Add the shrimp and... - 40.6528
Mixed Vegetables With Sweetbreads
Combine the oil, vinegar, herbs, salt, and dry mustard and pour over the sweetbreads, prepared according to the following instructions.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, drain the sweetbreads, and combine with the salad... - 32.7906
1) Discard the large broccoli leaves.
2) From the lower stalks, snap off the tough ends.
3) Wash the vegetable very well.
4) Now, from the stems, cut the broccoli into flowerets.
5) Store away the stems for use in other dish... - 44.7102
Marinated Pork Strips
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Trim off the tenderloin fat, slice the tenderlions, if required.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients except the oil, then place the pork in the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours, turning and... - 38.9865
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 42.5964
Grilled Green Peppers
Wash peppers, cut into quarters, and remove seeds and membrane.
Put in dish, cover with French dressing, and marinate overnight.
Cook outdoors in hinged broiler until peppers are tender or broil in range.
Put in hot serving dish, and pour marinade over... - 26.8914
Sweet N Spicy Onion Glaze
1. In small bowl, combine Russian-Dressing, Onion Soup Mix and preserves.
2. With a fork, whisk lightly to blend.
3. Use this as a marinade or a glaze for chicken, spareribs and other meats. - 26.3031
Frogs' Legs With Aioli
Put the frogs' legs in a ceramic or glass dish.
Combine the marinade ingredients and pour over the frogs' legs.
Marinate for about 40 minutes.
To make aioli, crush garlic with salt in a large bowl.
Add egg yolks and whisk until smooth.
Add lemon juice and... - 42.8352
1. Place tenderloins in a non-metal container and stir in about 3/4 cup Teriyaki marinade. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot. Place a sheet of baking paper... - 21.7997
Shell shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal vein with the point of a sharp knife.
In a glass or ceramic bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add shrimp and toss.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for several hours.
Drain shrimp, reserving marinade.
Place... - 38.7039
Combine all of the ingredients, except for the goose breasts.
Marinate the goose breasts for at least 4 hours.
Grill the breasts over hot coals for 6 to 10 minutes (3 to 5 minutes per side).
The breasts should be RARE to MEDIUM-RARE, so they will be... - 35.9614
Cut fish in bite-size pieces.
Mix marinade ingredients together, season with salt and pepper then stir in fish; leave 2 to 3 hours.
To make Thousand Island Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
Season with salt and pepper, then spoon... - 37.5872
To make the marinade, place all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Arrange a selection of vegetables or fruit on skewers so that the cooking time of each is approximately the same.
Brush over with the marinade and grill on a barbecue.
Garnish with... - 32.1685
If preparing as an appetizer, have the butcher saw the ribs in half and divide into 2 or 3 rib sections.
If preparing as a main course, separate the whole ribs into serving size pieces.
Simmer 30 minutes in salted water to cover.
Combine remaining... - 35.7749
Marinated Pork Chops With Sauce Robert
The day before the barbecue, place pork chops in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix marinade ingredients and pour over chops.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, remove chops from marinade and bring... - 42.6387
Champagne Chicken With Avocado And Lemon Sauce
Make deep slits in the drumsticks so the marinade will permeate the meat.
Place drumsticks in a flat ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours, turning occasionally.
To make sauce, blend... - 47.7649
Annie's Special Spicy Chicken
Cut chicken into quarters and remove skin.
Lie pieces flat in a baking dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces.
Turn pieces so they are well coated.
Cover with plastic wrap or foil and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken... - 45.2704
Indian Chicken Kebabs
The day before the barbecue, place onion, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor.
Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Add coriander, garam masala, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass or... - 47.5885
Roast Leg Of Lamb
1. Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
2. Using paring knife, make several small pockets in flesh and insert garlic slivers.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, to make marinade.
4. In large, shallow glass baking dish, arrange lamb as flat... - 44.0245
Sweet Herbed Tomatoes
Lightly sprinkle tomatoes with salt.
In large deep bowl place whole tomatoes and sliced cucumbers.
In screw-top jar combine salad oil, dry white wine, white wine vinegar, chives, parsley, sugar, salad herbs, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt; cover and shake... - 42.6176
Mediterranean Spring Salad
1.In a pan, boil salted water and put potatoes in it allowing them to cook for 25 minutes.
2.Once the potatoes are soft and cooked, strain and allow the to cool by keeping aside.
3.Remove the potato skin and make thn slices of potatoes.
4.In a shallow... - 48.0598
Italian Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the vinegar, oil, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef and pour over... - 44.2304
Curried Shrimp Sate
1. Pound garlic, shrimp paste, and Sambal Ulek together in a mortar, mixing thoroughly.
2. In a small skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic mixture and cook until the smell of the shrimp paste dissipates. Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk,... - 35.4832
Tandoori Style Chicken
The day before the barbecue, make deep slits in the chicken pieces and place them in a large glass or ceramic dish.
Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin, cardamon, chili, turmeric, oil and salt in a blender.
Process until well mixed,... - 43.0603
Orange And Rosemary Marinated Chops
1. For marinade, combine orange peel, orange juice, olive oil or cooking oil, white wine Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, molasses, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add marinade. Seal bag and... - 34.746
Broiled Vegetables Diablo
1. Take a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, stock, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, oil, garlic, and black pepper together.
2. Arrange a large bowl or glass baking dish add green or red peppers, onions, mushrooms, and onions.
3. Pour the marinade on... - 47.8187
1. Remove any fat or lard from the steak and cut into strips as long as one's fingers
2. Add the steak to a shallow dish
3. In another bowl, mix together brandy, rosemary, pepper, celery salt, cayenne and oil; pour this over the steak... - 44.2615
Ginger Marinated Sea Bass
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. In a shallow dish combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 1... - 29.2304
Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
Drain on paper towel.
Trim and cut livers in half and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add livers, making sure each piece is covered by the marinade.
Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Reserve... - 45.6939
Fish With Spinach
Cut fish through the bone into 4 thick slices, wash and drain thoroughly.
Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over fish and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Pluck spinach leaves, wash thoroughly and drain.
Boil 1 cup water in a large pan over high heat and crumble... - 46.7448
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 45.3374
Sweet And Sour Pork Spareribs
To prepare the marinade, place the brown sugar in a large bowl.
Blend in orange juice, honey, barbecue sauce, vinegar and lemon juice.
Mix in pineapple juice, garlic and ginger.
Place the ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over ribs and... - 44.5712
Cold Teriyaki Broiled Chicken
Put chickens in flat dish; combine all other ingredients and pour over top.
Allow to marinate, turning 2 or 3 times, about 3 hours.
You may not be able to broil all these chickens at one time, so you had better figure out how many halves you can get,on a... - 45.1223
Zesty Lamb Riblets
1)Cut the lamb riblets into 2-rib portions.
2)In a bowl, mix salad oil, vinegar, chili sauce, sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
3)Take a bowl, put in the lamb ribs and pour the sauce over.
4)Let it marinate for 2 to 4... - 44.0916
1. In a medium sized heavy bottomed saucepan heat oil, add onions, garlic, thyme, bay leaves, peppercorns and salt.
2. Cook it on moderate heat, for about 7 to 8 minutes or until the onions are transparent but not brown, stirring frequently.
3. Now add... - 44.5385
Marinated Chevres has a grand taste. The goat cheese and thyme gives the Marinated Chevres a prefect taste. - 32.4789
Garlic And Chili Prawns
Shell prawns carefully, leaving tails intact.
Remove vein with a sharp knife.
Wash prawns under cold running water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Place in a deep glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine sambal oelek, garlic and half the oil in a blender.
Blend... - 34.4277
Marinated Steak Kabobs
1)In a skillet, saute onions in oil.
2)Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and mustard.
3)Pour this over the meat and vegetables and let marinate overnight in refrigerator.
4)Remove meat and vegetables from marinade.
5)In... - 43.7324
Minted Lamb On Skewers
1) Mix together mint, wine, wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate lamb with this mixture for 1 hour or more, tossing once or twice to coat meat.
3) Scrape off the excess marinade, saving for later use.
4) Skew lamb onto... - 35.5231
1) Lightly coat top of the broiler rack with butter.
2) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
3) Put the fish in a sealable plastic bag.
4) In a bowl place together parsley, basil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and seasoning.
5)... - 46.5436
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 111.179
adobo is also a common and very popular dish in the Philippines; indeed it is considered a national dish. - 44.1543
Grilled Marinated Fish
Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade.
Arrange the fish in a flat dish and pour over the marinade.
Marinate for 2 hours, turning the fish once or twice during this time.
Line a broiler pan with foil and arrange the fish pieces on it.
Brush them... - 33.2563
Sesame Grilled Chicken
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
Arrange the chicken fillets on a flat dish and pour over the marinade.
Let sit at least 1 hour.
Preheat the broiler to high.
Place the chicken on foil, brush with the marinade and broil for 5 minutes.
Turn and brush with... - 44.04
Tarragon Lamb Chops
Place chops flat in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Combine marinade ingredients, then pour over chops.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning chops occasionally.
Drain chops, reserving marinade.
Bring chops and marinade back... - 40.6135
Porc A L'orange
The day before the barbecue, place pork chops in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade over chops and marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
The next day, remove chops from dish.
Reserve... - 35.9061