- » Gourmet Marinade
Gourmet Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet marinade recipes.
Beer And Rosemary Marinade
Watch this beer and rosemary marinade recipe video and it will sweep away all your concerns about buying expensive steaks or cooking the cheap ones, as it turns the cheapest of the beef cuts into a succulent and tender steak. - 112.394
This is an easy, quick marinade which will make any chicken moist and juicy and is especially good to use on chicken for your BBQ. In fact sometimes I do only this chicken on the BBQ and everybody loves it, especially the kids! - 93.7014
Pork Roast With White Wine Marinade
1. Two days before you cook, in a spice grinder, grind together the fennel, coriander and pepper; mix together salt, ginger and the ground spices and rub the pork roast with it
2. Place the roast in a ceramic/stainless steel/glass bowl, pour... - 45.6713
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
1) Wash and trim the ends of beans. Remove strings. Cut them in 3 inch pieces.
2) Take a saucepan and boil 1 cup water in it. Add beans and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Drain and... - 44.9668
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 43.7481
Guinea Fowl In Port And Plum Marinade
The day before the barbecue, cut tendons at the joints of the guinea fowl.
Split the birds in half down the breast bone but leave them in one piece.
Remove giblets and clean birds thoroughly.
Place birds in a glass or ceramic dish cut-side down.
Prick the... - 40.3845
Devilish Crunchy Chicken
Devilish Crunchy Chicken is a tasty and addictive chicken preparation. I love the flavor that the tangy marinade lend to the chicken. Trust me you will love this Devilish Crunchy Chicken! - 39.7368
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 38.6935
London Broil With Garlic Marinade
1. Trim the fat from the meat and wash well
2. Pat dry and then pierce the meat well with a fork in about a dozen places
3. Place the meat in a shallow baking dish
4. In a cup, place the vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, and oil and mix... - 37.7155
Avocado And Scallop Seviche
Combine the lime juice, oil, crushed peppercorns, salt, and pepper together in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Stir in the scallops, cover, and refrigerate them for at least 4 hours while they marinate.
They should become opaque in this time.
Mash the avocado until... - 37.6329
Piquant Marinated Fish
1. Cut fish fillets into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) square pieces.
2. Squeeze limes to yield 3/4 cup (180 mL) juice.
3. Combine fish and lime juice in medium glass bowl (not metal or plastic); mix well. Refrigerate, covered, stirring gently occasionally, until fish... - 37.027
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 36.6737
Marinated Small White Beans
Cook beans until tender; drain and let cool.
Dice green onions, celery and bell pepper.
Add to beans and toss.
Combine other ingredients and toss well.
Nice for picnics and barbecues. - 36.4156
Seviche Haw Fish Salad
Cut the fish into very thin, small slices.
Marinate in the lime juice for 1 1/2 hours.
Mix together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, coriander, Tabasco or chili paste, and black pepper for the dressing.* After the fish has marinated, blend in the... - 35.7285
Lamb Ribs In Citrus-dill Marinade
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Place ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish in a single layer.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade over the lamb, making sure meat is well coated.
Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Drain... - 34.2925
Lima Bean And Mushroom Salad
Cook the beans in fresh water until tender, about 1 hour.
Drain and chill.
Place the beans and mushrooms in a bowl.
Prepare a dressing of sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, dill, and capers if desired; toss with beans and mushrooms.
Chill before... - 33.9689
Spicy Red Wine Marinade
1. In a spice grinder, grind together coriander, fennel, pepper and juniper berries and combine this mixture with wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, and ginger in a glass bowl
2. Use this mixture to marinate the whole or cut up bird, cover and refrigerate... - 33.6077
Onions Marinated With Feta
Place the onion slices and feta cheese in a bowl, along with the parsley or green pepper if desired.
Mix together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Add to onion and cheese, and allow to marinate for 2 or 3 hours before serving.
You may... - 33.411
Italian Tomato Salad
Italian Tomato Salad is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Italian Tomato Salad effortlessly in minutes and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 30.9372
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.1887
Russian Garlic Salad
Russian Garlic Salad is a sinfully delicious recipe that leaves a memorable taste. I often serve the Russian Garlic Salad as side dish for dinner parties at home for a change. Try this brilliant recipe for Russian Garlic Salad. - 28.608
Black Eyed Pea Salad
Cook the black-eyed peas in fresh water until tender but firm, about 45 minutes.
Combine all ingredients, chill, and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours before serving. - 28.1414
Semi freeze the steak for 3 or 4 hours in the freezer. (The meat should be firm frozen but not rock hard.)
Slice across the grain at a slightly diagonal angle into very thin slices.
Mix with the marinade of your choice and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Weave... - 27.6182
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 24.3751
Put soy sauce, onions and cloves of garlic into blender and liquefy.
Add Kitchen Bouquet and Beau Monde to liquified mixture and blend.
Marinate any meat. - 24.038
Marinade For Lamb
1) In a pan, heat the mint jelly over a low heat, until fully melted.
2) Stir in the salad oil and garlis salt, mix thoroughly.
3) Use the marinade to marinate the lamb and for basting on the grill. - 22.0205
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 21.3597
Marinated Asparagus is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Marinated Asparagus; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 20.2472
Clean the mushrooms, rinse if necessary, and pat dry with paper towels.
Marinate overnight in the fennel dressing. - 19.9062