- » Gourmet Lunch
Gourmet Lunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet lunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet lunch recipes.
Baked Zucchini And Eggs For Lunch Or Supper
Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
If the quarters are very large, cut them into halves.
Scoop out most of the seeds with a knife.
Cut the strips into 3/4-inch pieces.
Spread out a clean kitchen towel and put the... - 45.0236
Monkey's Lunch Cake
Cream the butter and sugar until very light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Beat in the banana.
Blend in the Irish Cream.
Sift together the baking soda, baking powder, flour and salt, fold into the cake.
Pour batter... - 44.7323
South Of The Border Lunch Express
1. Combine tomato, salsa, beans, corn, cilantro, garlic and pepper in 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
2. Microwave rice at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes in 1-quart... - 31.8888
You May Also Like!
Bacon With Cheddar Cheese
Whether you are attending a cookout this July 4 as a guest or hosting your own shindig, this delicious side dish coming straight off the grill will surely appease you. This video presents a sumptuous side dish that is both healthy and crowd pleasing. Zesty... - 83.0395
Hearty Lunch Salad
Mix the first 7 ingredients together.
Top salad with potatoes just before serving. - 26.7569
Lunch Box Heroes
1. Cream margarine or butter and add some mustard and parsley in it.
2. Spread the mixture on split rolls and top with cheese and sliced meats.
3. Put it inside clear plastic bags.
4. Also, wrap the lettuce separately.
5. While serving, add... - 36.2246
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Everyone who is fond of sandwiches, should definitely check out this video. Chef Terrance shows us how to make the perfect gourmet grilled cheese sandwich. This tasty snack is prepared in a few minutes as seen in the video. A very filling snack. The video is... - 128.166
Homemade Chicken Burger
Many of you, prefer the taste of homemade chicken burgers as you can add your choice of herbs and spices to the meat while preparing the pattie. This recipe is going to present one of such variations. Try these out in a leisurely weekend and you can bet, that... - 108.548
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 32.2592
Clean the asparagus, or defrost and drain the frozen asparagus.
Cut up into inch-long pieces, and saute in the butter to remove some of the moisture.
The asparagus should be tender and green, not soft.
Place the asparagus in the bottom of the crust.
Mix the... - 41.4862
Moilet Eggs With Haddock
1) In a bowl with hot water, place the shelled eggs, to keep them warm.
2) In a saucepan, allow the white sauce to boil, then stir in the cream and boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Crush the garlic with 1/4... - 39.0625
D'arrigo Brothers Caesar Salad
1. In a large serving bowl combine ingredients.
2. Toss well to coat.
3. Serve the salad post lunch or alongside meats. - 36.458
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8027
Gourmet Lunch Recipes By Category