- » Gourmet Low Sodium
Gourmet Low Sodium Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet low sodium recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet low sodium recipes.
Tofu Wrap For Breakfast
Why don't you try some variation for breakfast to make it more appetizing? EJ gives you creative choices to try something different in your kitchen. Try Tofu wrap for a different taste and surely you would love it. - 113.126
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2. Grease a large soufflÃ© dish lightly with oil.
3. In a steamer, steam broccoli until tender.
4. With the back of a wooden spoon, rub broccoli through a sieve or blend small amounts until smooth.
5.... - 48.4514
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
Lentil Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use cooking spray to coat a Dutch oven.
2) Put onion, garlic and pepper in the Dutch oven and sautÃ© over moderate heat till the vegetables are tender.
3) Add the red pepper, broth, lentils and salt.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Cover the... - 45.771
Sesame Pork With Broccoli
1) Combine together the chicken broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl. Blend well.
2) Add the green onions and stir well. Set the mixture aside.
3) Cut the pork tenderloin neatly into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a wok, heat the oil.
5) Add the... - 44.4661
Pineapple Pound Cake
1. Place the pudding mix in a large bowl; add the milk and almond extract.
2. Whisk the mixture for 2 minutes.
3. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes in order to get thickened.
4. Place the pineapple in a strainer and press with the back of a spoon to... - 43.2337
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 42.9567
Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1) Combine together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2) Stir the mixture well till it has blended properly and set it aside.
3) In a wok, heat the peanut oil.
4) Add the garlic and chicken... - 42.5665
1. Slice only the white portion of the leeks thinly
2. In a two litre casserole, melt butter/margarine for half a minute, add leek and onion to it and microwave for another three minutes till
3. Add celery, stock cubes potatoes and water, cover and... - 42.3822
Sugared Mashed Carrots
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix carrots, water, and sugar.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to medium.
3. Simmer for about 30 minutes until tender.
4. Drain and keep aside in a bowl.
5. In the bowl containing carrot,... - 38.6983
Cinnamon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1) In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine together the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, honey, garlic salt and cinnamon.
2) Add the tenderloins to the bag and marinate by refrigerating for a maximum of 6 hours. The meat will lose its flavor if it is... - 37.7355
Chocolate Iced Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Spray a 15 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with sheet of parchment paper or wax paper; spray again with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and... - 37.126
Bring 2.5 litres of water to a boil and drop the lasagna noodles inside one by one. Stir gently to make sure they don't stick together and boil for 12 minutes. Drain the noodles and immediately cool them down in iced water for 1 minute. In a mixing bowl... - 36.4261
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1699
Masala Curry Sauce
Masala Curry sauce to add to any vegetables, fish or meat dishes. - 35.2852
Nutty Herbed Rice Pilaf
1. Roast nuts in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring, until toasted, about 4 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
2. Cook onion in butter in same saucepan over medium heat, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add rice and stir 1 minute.
3. Stir... - 35.1256
Chicken Stew With Olives
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to boiling, add olives, and cook 2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and repeat. If olives are still salty, repeat once more, then set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large sealable bag, combine... - 33.8815
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2795
1. Preheat your micromate browning dish for four minutes
2. Add butter/margarine and steak, sprinkle with seasoned pepper, cover with kitchen paper and microwave for a minute and a half
3. Turn the steak over, sprinkle more seasoned... - 28.8529
Healthy "banana Mash"
Healthy, easy, QUICK breakfast for those who want to lose some extra weight, or are looking to just be a little healthier. The banana has potassium, the flax seed helps your digestive tract, the almond milk is a nice replacement for milk as well as containing... - 27.8935
T Bone Steak
1. Preheat your micromate browning dish for five minutes
2. Add steak, sprinkled with seasoned pepper, cover with kitchen paper and microwave for three fourths of a minute
3. Turn it over, sprinkle with more seasoned pepper, cover with... - 27.3405
Banana Nut Bread Part 1 Of 2
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 24.8937
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 2 Of 2
Please watch the video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 21.6161
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 20.1039
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 19.8648
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 19.8235