- » Gourmet Lasagna
Gourmet Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet lasagna recipes.
This easy lasagna recipe took me by surprise, as I could not believe that lasagna could be made in such a simple way. You can also use your left over beef for this and yet feel delighted when your family says you are the best cook ever. - 129.75
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 129.528
Healthy Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
How about this super delicious and healthy recipe for a romantic dinner with your vegetarian girl friend? You do not need to me rich, handsome or a rock star to win love. All you need is to follow this healthy lasagna recipe to win her heart! This is a... - 125.587
Roasted Bell Pepper Spinach And Pesto Lasagna
This vegetarian lasagna will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's special enough for a company dinner, yet easy enough for an everyday family meal. Fresh baby spinach along... - 122.299
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.049
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 117.964
Vegan Lasagna Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and... - 109.027
Who doesn’t like a good old lasagna? Start working up together in the kitchen as this is a great dish to make together. Take a look at this excellent video and gear up for an elegant super delicious treat. Check it out... - 107.209
Raw Lasagna Part 3 - Assembling
The words “lasagna” and “raw food diet” don’t really go well together in the same sentence let alone in the same lifestyle. But watch this serious of videos to learn how to make and indulge in this popular Italian dish the healthy, raw and vegan... - 83.4539
Real Texas Lasagna Part 4
Watch Ramona Werst as she shares her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 72.0212
Real Texas Lasagna Part 3
Here we have Ramona Werst sharing her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 71.9948
Real Texan Lasagna Part 2
Celebrity Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 71.8828
Baked Stuffed Lasagna
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Baked Stuffed Lasagne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Baked Stuffed Lasagne! - 51.5385
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 50.0197
Lasagna With Eggplant Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded,... - 48.9249
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.5404
Ricotta And Basil Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a pan, cook the lasagna sheets in the boiling salted water in batches, until tender.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and dry between tea towels.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in... - 48.5022
Turkey Lasagna In White Sauce
1) FOR THE TURKEY SAUCE: Take a large, heavy saucepan and melt butter in it. Saute onion in it for about 5 minutes or until onion turns tender. Add celery, carrot and garlic. Saute for another 2-3 minutes. Crumble turkey and sprinkle salt over it. Cook... - 48.3669
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini, until sliced. Steam for 3-5 minutes until ... - 48.0049
1. Put the vegetable stock and wine in a small saucepan and simmer until well reduced and slightly thick.
2. Cut the lasagne sheets into 4 x 4-inch squares.
3. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape then set aside.
4. Using a vegetable... - 47.9224
Vegetable Cheese Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms in the margarine over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, keep aside.
3) In a... - 47.7796
Creole Shrimp Pasta
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and boil Creole seasoning with 3 quarts water.
3. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, for about 1 to 3 minutes or till the shrimp turns pink.
4. Drain off excessive water.
5.... - 47.7388
1) Cook lasagna noodles to desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, flour and salt in it. Cook... - 47.6699
Saute the hamburger along with the yellow onion in the oil.
When the onions are clear, add the parsley, garlic, cinnamon, tomato sauce, and white wine.
Let this cook together gently for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the lasagne noodles until not quite... - 47.5861
Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Remove the excess moisture from spinach and process in a blender or food processor with 1 egg, until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, mix the flours and seasonings together, make a depression, crack... - 47.46
Sausage And Sweet Pepper Pasta
1. Using a sharp knife, prick the sausage.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add ½ inch water.
3. Allow the sausage to boil, uncovered, for 20 minutes or till water is completely evaporated.
4. Cook sausage, turning intermittently, for 10 minutes... - 47.3321
Southwestern Beef And Bean Lasagna
1. If using whole cumin seeds, in a non-stick pan, broil them over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant. Tip into a small bowl and set aside for sauce. Omit this step if using ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients... - 47.0611
Tuna Saltine Loaf With Cucumber Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
4) Stream in the milk and crackers and allow to stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Mix in tuna, celery, onion, and 1... - 47.013
Vermicelli With Mussel Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch vermicelli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion and sautÃ© until soft. Add stock and bring to a boil.
3. Add in the good mussels, cover and steam for about 10... - 46.8027
Spa Style Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a nonstick frying pan or a stovetop grilling pan, quickly sear the chicken for about 1 minute on each side.
3. Set Aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, oregano, and basil.
5. Line the bottom... - 46.4135
Capellini With Red Clam Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch capellini, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add clams, wine and bring to a boil, simmer until flavors have infused.
3. Add in... - 46.3705
Lasagna Rolls is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Lasagna Rolls is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 46.3573
Broccoli Lasagna Bianca
In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Egg Beaters and minced basil; set aside.
In large saucepan, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until... - 46.1083
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.7614
1. Prepare the basic pasta as directed. Cut the pasta into 3" x 3" squares using a very sharp knife. Let the lasagne squares dry thoroughly.
2. Boil water and salt in a large pan and cook lasagne squares for 2 minutes, if made a few hours earlier. If using... - 45.6376
Ham And Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) In a large pan, gently saute the onion in the oil, until soft.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and parsley, cook, covered for 40 minutes, stirring... - 45.6342
Fusilli With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch fusilli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, stock and bring to a boil, simmer until... - 45.5988
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In saute pan, gently cook onions in olive oil until soft.
Grease baking dish with butter.
Place a layer of potato in the baking dish.
Top potato layer with individual layers of onion, ham, cheese, and tomato.
Sprinkle tomato... - 45.4047
Squash Ricotta And Sage Pasta Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, toss the squash with the olive oil.
3) Roast the squash in the preheated oven for 30 mins, until soft and golden.
4) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche and... - 44.586
Dice the sausage in small cubes.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the sausage, add the onions, green pepper, celery, mushrooms and garlic, saute until tender.
Drain off any excess fat.
Add the tomato sauce and basil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 43.9718
Lasagna A La Waxman
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 350° F
2. Take a large saucepan and cook the beef, ground pork, celery, mushrooms, onion and garlic by stirring until the meat gets brown and onion turns soft.
3. Drain off the excess fat.
4. Add the... - 43.7899
Bacon With Egg Lasagna
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels.
Drain, reserving 1/3 cup drippings.
In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended.
Gradually stir in milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and... - 43.7114
Northern Style Lasagna
Prepare Meat Sauce: in a 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, carrots and onion.
Cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Increase heat to high and add veal, beef and pork.
Cook 10 minutes breaking up meat.
Drain any... - 43.6943
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 43.4296
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Stir in 2 tablespoons salt and cook the sheets of spinach pasta, one at a time; each will be done in 3 minutes or so.
It is particularly important, when the pasta is to be cooked further in the oven, that you not... - 42.9139
Lasagna Bread (looks Beautiful & Tastes Great)
Brown meat, add all seasonings, onion and paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cheese Mixture: Combine cottage cheese, egg and parmesan cheese.
Crust: On a large cookie sheet, press the crescent rolls into a 15 x 13 inch rectangle.
Spoon half the... - 42.5006
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 4 inch deep oven proof casserole dish.
3. Line bottom of baking pan with 1 lasagna sheet.
4. Top with 2 cups of chicken and spread well.
5. Place an even layer of... - 42.1177
Three Cheese Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs, parsley flakes, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish place half of the cooked noodles.
4. Spread half of the cheese mixture, half of... - 40.9987
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Cook the noodles as per the package directions, drain.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
4) In a... - 40.8751
Roast Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve the pumpkin or squash, peel, deseed, then slice into 1cm slices. Toss with the oil in a roasting tin, season, then roast until tender and slightly charred at the edges. This can take up to 40 mins.
2. Meanwhile, make... - 40.7484
Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder.... - 40.0381
Pesto Lasagna Firenza
Boil noodles as package directs.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Mix pesto, half-and-half, garlic, oil and butter in small bowl.
Grease a loaf pan and spread several spoonsful of pesto mixture over bottom.
Cut noodles to fit pan and place in single layer over... - 39.9277
Lasagna With Pepperoni And Cheese
1. In a vessel, cook lasagna sheets and set aside.
2. In a 13x9-inch baking dish, place 3 lasagna sheets, top with 1/3rd of spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, mozzarella and pepperoni. Repeat this thrice.
3. Sprinkle parmesan... - 39.2659
Macaroni Or Spaghetti And Cheese
Grease casserole with olive oil.
Beat eggs, adding wine, then all seasonings to liquid.
Mix all ingredients well.
Put in casserole and top with yellow cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour. - 38.8213
Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Soak dried mushrooms in 3/4 cup hot water 30 minutes. Strain liquid through a white paper towel or very fine sieve; reserve liquid. Rinse mushrooms carefully, removing... - 37.9322
1. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook, stirring with a fork, until meat is broken up and has lost its red color. Add onion and cook until onion is transparent. Add garlic, basil, and oregano and cook for a few minutes, stirring... - 37.6576
1. tablespoon parsley, the 1 tablespoon basil, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste to meat. Bring just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or till thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, cook noodles according... - 37.203
Beverly Hills Lasagna Rolls Royce
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Squeeze out all moisture from thawed spinach. Place in food processor. Add ricotta, egg white, basil, oregano, garlic seasoning, nutmeg, salt, pepper, half the mozzarella, and half the Parmesan cheese. Process until mixture is smooth... - 36.9249
Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, Parmesan or Romano cheese, water, and basil.
3. To assemble,... - 35.2304
Savory Skillet Lasagna
Cook sausage over medium high heat in a 10 inch skillet until crumbled and no longer pink.
Drain, and blend in tomatoes, paste and seasoning.
Simmer for 5 minutes then remove from pan and keep warm.
Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in bottom of skillet.
Pour... - 34.9718
1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook, stirring with a fork, until meat is broken up and has lost its red color. Stir in onion soup mix, tomato sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Reduce heat and simmer 15... - 32.2517
1) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange lasagna noodles in it.
2) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour water, oil and salt in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
3) Pour over noodles and cover.
4)... - 30.1491
Gourmet Lasagna Recipes By Category