Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Appetizer
- » Gourmet Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Appetizer
Gourmet Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet lacto ovo vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet lacto ovo vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Creamy Caramelized Onion Soup
A creamy caramelized onion soup can change your mood for the evening. In this video, chef gives more importance to slow caramelization process, which makes the soup much adorable. So, watch the video to learn from the chef the detail process of cooking this... - 150.626
Homemade Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This elegant, flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth cheese salad is something you cannot afford to miss. This Greek style, healthy salad is extremely simple to toss up and makes for a real gourmet indulgence. - 129.059
Century Egg Salad
Egg salad is very high protein and low carbohydrate dish, flavored with seasonings. The combination of cilantro, fish sauce and citrus enhances the taste of the century eggs. Check this recipe now!!!! - 104.726
Stilton Cheese And Broccoli Quiche
This is an indulgent and comforting tart that is perfect for your holiday dinners and can be made with minimal effort. It is a wonderful appetizer for vegetarians or can be served as a side dish to the main. - 86.1866
Curried Waldorf Salad With Raisins And Spiced Walnuts
A unique twist on a classic favorite. Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate her Curried Waldorf Salad using green and red apples, celery, toasted sweet and spicy walnuts, and raisins tossed in a curry mayonnaise. A very simple recipe! It is a wonderful mixture of... - 80.7178
German Gourmet Mixed Salad
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them in white wine and water until tender, drain and cut into 1/2 inch slices
2. In a bowl add French Dressing and marinate together the cut artichoke hearts, sliced mushrooms and vegetables for 30 minutes.
3. To... - 49.8638
Port And Stilton Salad
1) In a medium skillet, add butter in oil and heat over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the garlic after the foam subsides for 2 minutes and then discard the garlic.
3) Add the walnuts to cook, by shaking the pan frequently, until toasted to a dark golden... - 48.8144
Broccoli Almond Soup
Broccoli Almond Soup is a yummy soup that brings to the dining table a unique and addictive flavor. Try this Broccoli Almond Soup, its simply irresistible! - 48.4694
Gourmet Cream Of Spinach Soup
1) Rinse the spinach leaves thoroughly and trim off the tough stems.
2) In a saucepan, combine the spinach, 1 cup water and salt to taste together.
3) Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the leaves are wilted.
4) Drain the spinach... - 48.416
Cream Of Romaine Soup
Combine the butter, lettuce and onions in a deep heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the lettuce is wilted.
Add the bouillon and season with salt and pepper.
Simmer covered over low heat for 15... - 48.1183
Eggs Florentine With Orange And Dill Sauce
1) In a medium pot fill water and bring to a boil.
2) Add washed spinach. Cook and stir for 3 minutes
3) Drain in a colander.
4) Press down spinach with a bowl or plate directly to squeeze out the excess water from the leaves.
5) Cover and keep... - 47.9283
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7156
1) Use a saucepan, to bring the mixture of milk, onion, bay leaf and parsley stalks to the boil.
2) Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
3) Strain over the breadcrumbs and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
4) Add the lightly... - 47.5677
Mixed Leaf Salad With Roasted Walnuts And Roquefort
1) Preheat the oven to 275°.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and salt to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Add parsley and season with pepper to... - 47.5273
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 47.4033
Spinach Cheese Roulade
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt 3 teaspoons margarine; blend in flour.
Cook, stirring until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually blend in milk; return to heat.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened; cool slightly.
Stir in Egg... - 47.2166
Pumpkin Spiced Pie
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for crumb crust and press onto bottom of a greased baking pan.
2) In a bowl, add the pumpkin, cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes or until the pumpkin is softened.
3) Then... - 47.1475
Chunky Mushroom And Barley Soup
Bring medium size saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the barley, adjust the heat down, and simmer, covered, until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and reserve.
Melt 5 tablespoons of butter and oil in a large, heavy saucepan just until the butter foams.
Add the... - 46.9759
Zucchini Hors D'oeuvres
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Except zucchini, combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
3) Stir the zucchini into the mixture.
4) On a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread the mixture... - 46.6468
Bird's Nests With Cheese
1. In mixing bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan, ricotta, mint and pepper for filling and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Cut phyllo pastry sheets in half crosswise and cover them with waxed paper and a lightly dampened kitchen... - 46.441
Blue Cheese Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter 1 side of foil.
Secure foil band, buttered side in, around outside edge of dish and... - 46.4186
Swiss Cheese Pepper Souffles
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Slice off ½ inch from the top of the peppers and reserve as a lid.
3. Thinly slice off the base to make the peppers stand.
4. Remove and discard the pith and seeds.
5. In a saucepan, boil water.
6.... - 46.2526
Blue Cheese And Leek Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease a 10-inch quiche dish. Cover with breadcrumbs on the bottom and sides of the dish.
3. Keep in a freezer until ready to use.
4. In a skillet heat butter and saute leeks until tender.
5. In a food... - 46.2344
Leaf Artichokes With Mayonnaise
1. In large kettle, combine 6 quarts water with the oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place the kettle over heat. Boil.
3. Trim stalk from base of artichokes to get 1 inch slices.
4. Snip off spike ends and remove discolored... - 45.9914
High Hat Swiss Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
To prepare an ungreased 6-cup souffle or straight-side baking dish:
2. Fold a piece of foil 25 inches long, in half lengthwise.
3. Wrap around dish to make 3-inch stand-up collar.
4. Hold foil in place... - 45.7816
1) To prepare the pastry, very slightly warm the flour by putting it in a bowl in a slow oven for some minutes. Add the salt, followed by the egg and creamed yeast.
2) Make a light dough by mixing all the ingredients together.
3) Add the softened... - 45.7535
Sawyer Tavern Relish
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or in a basin large enough to fit over a double boiler, combine the flour sugar and beaten egg.
2. Whisk until well blended.
3. Gradually add the milk, whisking continuously until smooth.
4. Cook over a low flame or on... - 45.7017
Apple Fondue…for an appetizer that is out of this world! A dip with apples and pears you would love the attention that it attracts at your gathering - 45.5662
Tomato And Pasta Timbales
1. Cook spaghettini in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Grease four ramekins or soufflé molds with a little olive oil, and line base of each with ... - 45.4633
1. Spread bread with butter or margarine and cut 6 slices into small cubes.
2. Remove crusts from other 2 slices and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Butter well an 8-cup baking dish, make alternate layers of bread cubes and cheese and arrange bread... - 45.3202
Sweet Corn And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix in the Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and drained corn.
3. Season with paprika, salt and pepper before adding the peas and pimento.
4. Add some of the corn drained... - 45.1479
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.834
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water, then dissolve over a pan of hot water on a low heat.
2) Rub the hard-boiled eggs through a colander or a ricer and mix with rest of the ingredients.
3) In the blender, blend the chow chow for 1 minute, until... - 44.8067
Tomato And Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Grease a 6 inch soufflé dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. Slice the tomatoes into medium thick slices.
4. Arrange the slices in the greased dish to cover the bottom of the dish.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 44.5417
Squash And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F.
2. Cube the squash after draining it properly.
3. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper before arranging the cubes in a pastry shell.
4. Take a bowl and mix in most of the cheese and egg... - 44.457
Open Faced Watercress Sandwiches
1) Keep handful of watercress leaves for garnish.
2) Chop remaining watercress finely to measure 1/2 cup.
3) Wash nasturtium flowers and pat dry. Clean and discard bugs if any.
4) Keep aside 8 flowers for garnish and put in plastic bag, blow in... - 44.455
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the zucchini thoroughly and chop off the ends.
3) In a pan, boil the zucchini in salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Halve the zucchini lengthwise and gently scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
5) In a... - 44.3998
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, blend in the flour, salt and pepper.
3) Pour in the milk, stir constantly and cook, until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
4) In a 8x8x2-inch... - 44.2352
Sherried Eggs And Asparagus
Heat 1/4 cup sherry and the margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until margarine is melted.
Place peeled eggs, cut sides down, in skillet; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Remove eggs; keep warm.
Stir... - 44.1051
Mushroom And Onion Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Line a pie plate which is 8-inches deep with the Pate Brisse.
3) Cut most of the mushrooms in half and leave a few uncut for garnish.
4) In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and... - 44.0205
Eggs Poached In Wine
1) In a saucepan, add the wine, onions, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, if desired.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
3) In a small cup, crack each egg and slide them into the wine... - 44.0028
Cheese And Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Grease a large soufflé dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed potatoes with the egg yolks, margarine, cheese, onion, milk and seasonings. Stir until... - 43.9723
Chilly Beet Soup
Chilly Beet Soup! I made this unique soup a few days ago and according to my husband he cant seen to get over the exquisite taste of the soup! It is true, neither can I. Try the Chilly Beet Soup! - 43.6256
Crispy Mushrooms With Banana Sauce
1) Dip the mushrooms in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs, refrigerate until needed.
2) In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, crushed garlic, mayonnaise and cream together.
3) Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then transfer the... - 43.5516
Chardenoux's Salad Of Blue Cheese Nuts And Belgian Endive
1) In a small bowl, add lemon juice and salt. Stir well to dissolve the salt.
2) Gradually pour in oil in a thin stream and continue whisking until the dressing is well blended.
3) Thoroughly rinse the endives in cold running water, pat dry with... - 43.3924
Elbow Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until done.
Combine in a bowl with all dry ingredients.
Mix salad dressing or mayonnaise with mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Blend this in the dry ingredients.
If it is still too dry, add additional mayonnaise or... - 43.3197
Three Cabbage Slaw
1) Using a sharp knife, finely shred the cabbages. Transfer them to a salad bowl.
2) In a blender, make the dressing by blending scallion, cornichons, egg yolks, celery seeds, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
3) As the blender runs, pour the oil, drop by... - 42.9685
1) In a large mixing bowl,mix together cabbage, apple, green onions, chives, sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and dill.
2) Add required paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Chill covered with lid for several hours... - 42.7553
Hungarian Leek Soup
This Hungarian Leek Soup is simply delicious and makes for a compelling Appetizer for party meals. - 42.4489
Tomato And Heart Of Palm Slices
1. Freeze the loaf for 30 minutes, before starting of.
2. Slice the loaf horizontally with a bread knife into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3. Slice off the crust from the bread slices, cutting 3-4 at a time.
4. To make the heart of palm... - 41.6648
Savory Spinach Quiche
Preheat oven to 450°.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well and squeeze to remove excess water.
Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs, salt, onion, garlic (optional), and parsley; beat lightly with a fork.
Stir in spinach... - 41.6042
Easy Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
3. Add the next 6 ingredients to the mashed potatoes and combine stirring well.
4. In a bowl beat egg yolks until thick... - 41.6042
Macaroni And Zucchini Salad
Wash and slice the zucchini.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the zucchini, mushrooms and macaroni in a salad bowl and chill while you prepare the dressing.
Place all the remaining ingredients except... - 41.5633
1. Take the bread and remove the crusts.
2. Spread the bread with butter and make sandwiches after adding grated cheese to it.
3. Add some mustard along with chopped pickle by spreading it on one side of the bread if required.
4. Cut the sandwiches... - 41.3336
Mushroom Eggs Benedict
1) Properly toast the bread on both sides.
2) Butter both the sides.
3) Place ham on each bread slice.
4) Use a serving plate to arrange the bread slices.
5) In a pan with salted simmering water, poach the eggs lightly.
6) Drain water... - 41.279
Iced Beet Soup
Place the water in a saucepan with garlic, celery, onion, tomatoes, beets, vinegar and sugar.
Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cool slightly, then pour into a blender or food processor and puree.
(You may... - 40.9862
Creamy Mushroom Soup
In a wide frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook, stirring, until onion is limp and juices evaporate.
Stir in flour and cook until bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add bouillon cube (breaking up with spoon)... - 40.8715
Date Souffle Salads
1) Cream the cheese and beat in the maple syrup, mashed banana and lemon juice.
2) Add the crushed pineapple, pecans and chopped dates and stir well.
3) Whip the cream and fold it into the mixture.
4) With paper bake cups, line 6 to 8 muffin cups and... - 40.3996
German Potato Salad
Blend flour and 2 tablespoons water in a small saucepan, add remaining water, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and 2 teaspoons salt, and cook, stirring, until mixture boils.
Place potatoes, onion, green pepper and celery in a large bowl and toss lightly.
Pour in hot... - 40.248
1. In the top of a double boiler combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and liquid red pepper seasoning and warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. In a small bowl beat eggs slightly and slowly stir in about... - 40.2435
Molded Cherry Pecan Salad
Heat cherries, sugar, and water to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Off heat, mix in gelatins and stir until dissolved.
Cool, then chill until syrupy; mix in remaining ingredients, spoon into an ungreased 5-cup mold or 8 individual molds.
Chill until... - 40.074
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.0064
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the butter and celery together in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, chives, salt and pepper.
3) Then gradually stir in the milk, until smooth.
4) Stir in the corn, cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until... - 39.972
Fluffy Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a bowl combine potatoes, milk, butter, salt and pepper and beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
3. In another bowl beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored and stir them and cheese... - 39.7561
Chicory Prune And Blue Cheese Pizzettas
1. On a lightly floured work surface thinly roll out the pastry, using a bowl or plate as a guide cut out 6 x 12cm circles.
2. In a large bowl mix the cheese and prunes.
3. Heat oven to 220C
4. On 2 large baking sheets place the pastry... - 39.7103
Appetizer Garlic Puffs
1) Cover boiling water over the garlic cloves.
2) Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and peel.
4) Mince the clove fine.
5) In a saucepan, stir butter until melted using 1 cup boiling water.
6) Now add garlic,flour and salt all... - 39.5499
1) Peel and cut avocados in halves and discard the seeds.
2) Roughly chop the flesh.
3) In a bowl, place avocados and mix 1 tablespoon of lime... - 39.5182
Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Heat milk in a sauce pan and bring to the boil. Stir in semolina with half the butter, salt and pepper with a wooden spoon to prevent lumps forming. Cook over low heat until the mixture comes to the boil and thickens. Continue to stir and cook until the... - 39.4186
Pear And Grape Salad
1. Take the pears and halve them after peeling.
2. Remove the core with the aid of a teaspoon.
3. Take a bowl and add the French dressing to the cream cheese.
4. Blend it into a spreadable mixture and add it to the rounded half of each pear.
5. Cut the... - 38.8333
1) In a saucepan, heat the asparagus spears.
2) Drain thoroughly and transfer to a serving dish.
3) Sieve the hard-boiled egg yolks and spread over asparagus tips.
4) In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and chopped parsley together.
5) Combine with the... - 38.3727
Eggs Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. Cook frozen asparagus, following label directions and drain.
3. Place in 6 bundles in a shallow 6-cup baking dish and layer egg slices on top.
4. Prepare cheese sauce mix with milk, following label... - 37.9415
Potato Salad Without Potatoes A La Mrs Vol Dooley
Crumble crackers and mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Add salad dressing to the desired consistency.
If you serve the next day, you might have to add more salad dressing because the crackers drink up all those tasty juices. - 37.8451
Seven Layered Salad
1. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients one by one in separate layers without tossing
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least eight hours, preferably overnight
3. When serving, Make sure to go deep into the bowl for each serving - 37.3514
Molded Spicy Cranberry Salad
Simmer cranberries, water, and spices covered until cranberry skins pop, 5-7 minutes; discard spice bag.
Puree cranberries and cooking liquid, a little at a time, in an electric blender at low speed or put through a food mill.
Return to pan, stir in sugar,... - 37.0316
Moulded Egg Salad
1. In a quarter cup of coad water, dissolve the gelatin and add one and a half cups of boiling water and mayonnaise to it
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix them all well
3. Add it to a greased ring mould and chill to set
4. Serve as... - 36.941
1) Neatly wipe the apples to enjoy the nice, red color. Quarter the apples, core and neatly dice.
2) In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with apples. Add thinly shredded celery and mix well.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until ready to... - 36.9136
Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add all but last ingredient and mix well, using a rotary beater or wire whisk.
Pour into a shallow pan and chill in freezer about 15-20 minutes until there's a 1" frozen border all round (mixture... - 36.3451
Broccoli Ano Cheese Custard
Cut off and discard large leaves and tough parts of stalks.
Wash; split stalks into halves or quarters so they cook as quickly as flowerets.
Cook, uncovered, in small amount of boiling salted water until barely tender.
Drain and put in buttered shallow... - 35.879
1. In a saucepan, melt butter, ad flour, milk and salt to it and cook till slightly thick
2. Beat egg and add it to the saucepan; cook a little more for the eggs to cook through
3. Turn the heat off and add shredded cheese
4. In a bowl, beat egg... - 35.724
Eggs Baked In Tomatoes
Without peeling cut off tops of tomatoes; remove seeds.
Place tomato shells in shallow greased casserole and sprinkle with oil, salt, and pepper.
Break 1 egg into each tomato.
Sprinkle a little more oil, salt, pepper, and some of the oregano on each egg.
Bake... - 34.994
Mix all ingredients together, adding just enough mayonnaise and milk to give salad a good consistency.
Cover and chill several hours.
Stir well and use as a main course salad—in lettuce cups or hollowed-out tomatoes—or as a sandwich spread. - 34.9381
1. To defrost the spinach, heat it and drain all the juices away; cool it
2. In a pan, melt the butter, add flour and salt, add milk gradually and cook till thickened
3. Add beaten egg yolks into it, stir well and add to the spinach
4. In a bowl, beat... - 34.8317
Mix all vegetables except beets with French dressing, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Drain and save dressing; mix 1 tablespoon with mayonnaise, add to vegetables along with beets, and toss well.
Mound on lettuce and top with capers. - 33.9765
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Stir all ingredients together to mix, cover, and chill several hours before serving.
Serve as is or in crisp lettuce cups. - 33.7036
Molded Cottage Cheese And Spinach Salad
Mix all ingredients and pack into a lightly oiled 5-cup ring mold.
Cover and chill 3-4 hours.
Unmold and garnish, if you like, with tomato wedges and parsley or watercress sprigs. - 33.6431
Minted Watermelon Soup
This unique Minted Watermelon Soup is simply irresistible! I served it for lunch at home last weekend and everyone loved its unique flavor! You simply have to try this Minted Watermelon Soup! - 33.163
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients; blend them well
2. Apply butter on a ring mould or casserole and add the mixture into it
3. Place in a pan of water and add to the oven to cook for an hour 325°F
4. Goes well with creamed peas - 32.8538
Herbed Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 32.3861
1) In a fireproof fondue dish, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Over the lowest possible heat, stir the mixture till it melts and starts to thicken. Ensure that the mixture does not boil or it will curdle.
3) To serve, put the fondue in a... - 32.0203
Salade Au Fromage
1. Mix the grapes, cheese, walnuts, cabbage and tomatoes together with the Mayonnaise.
2. Pile into a serving bowl and garnish with watercress. - 31.383
Sunny Cove And Kirschenman Ginger Honey Fruit Salad
1. Mix the yogurt or mayonnaise with honey and keep it in the fridge along with the fruits in a separate bowl.
2. To serve, mix the fruits with dressing and garnish with candied ginger and chopped walnuts. - 30.7045
Spinach Baked Eggs With Parmesan & Tomato Toasts
1. Mix the soft butter with the Parmesan, tomatoes and basil. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Wash the spinach, put into a large pan, then cover and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 2-3 mins. Drain well, pressing out all water, then return to the pan... - 30.1652
Easy Cheese & Onion Slice
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Boil potatoes for 15 mins until tender, then drain well and smash a little. Cool slightly.
2. Mix the cheese, cayenne and onions with the smashed potatoes and stir to make a mouldable filling. Roll out the pastry and... - 30.1607
1. Cook the spinach and drain away the water
2. Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the spinach with all the other ingredients
3. Sprinkle with paprika and serve with wedges of hard boiled eggs - 29.5718
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill about 1 hour.
Serve as is, on pineapple rings, or in lettuce cups. - 29.5547
Cold Curried Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1. Keep can of soup in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
2. Soften cream cheese; blend in curry powder. Gradually add cold soup. Mix with ice water to desired consistency, one can or slightly less. Blend thoroughly.
3. Serve in chilled bowls. - 28.5405
Savorty Egg Pate
1) Combine together Tartex, unsalted butter, eggs, Cayenne pepper and Lemon juice.
2) Use as required. - 27.2038
Stir all ingredients together, adding just enough mayonnaise for good consistency.
Cover and chill 2-3 hours.
Stir well and serve on lettuce leaves. - 26.7073
Rosemary Marinated Olives
For the perfect accompaniment check this recipe for rosemary marinated olives by www.howtoexpo.com - 21.6599