- » Gourmet Kids Dessert
Gourmet Kids Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet kids dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet kids dessert recipes.
Do you love strawberries and chocolate equally, then here is something that you would love. Pretty sexy for any occasion, this is a dish that will sure spread love and romance. - 145.06
Middle Eastern Lazy Cake
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 127.384
Doesn't it feel nice when you do small little things for your family and they love you for it? This chocolate almond recipe is also one such dish that you can do hassle free and they will adore it; for it is so deliciously crunchy. Watch the video clip for... - 107.849
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 104.411
Carrot And Pineapple Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
These were amazing – I don’t really have anything much else to say other than they were amazing. Well apart from the fact you put ice-cream cones in the oven. Watch out the unique video!! - 83.4584
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 79.2178
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 55.6399
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 50.3938
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5776
Lightly grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium saucepan, heat butter or margarine and water to a rolling boil.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture becomes smooth... - 47.1607
Black Forest Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and flour. Stir in margarine and milk.
Cook over medium... - 47.0906
Chocolate Maraschino Cherry Cake
1) Into a bowl cream the butter and sugar together
2) Add in the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition
3) Add in the chocolate and cocoa
4) Into a separate bowl, stir in the baking powder, sour cream
5) Add to it the cherries
6) Add salt to... - 46.8277
This absolutely delicious recipe for Stuffed Apples will delight your friends and family. A must-try easy to make dish. Curious to know how This Stuffed Apples turned out for you. - 46.5347
To make Mini-Chocolate Cakes, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Put all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and beat together until smooth.
Place teaspoonfuls of batter in miniature paper baking cups and bake 15 minutes or until cooked.
Cool on a wire rack before... - 46.5324
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Crust : In an electric mixer, beat the butter until soft and fluffy.
3) Beat in the sugar, then flour until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a 9-inch square baking pan, press the dough into the bottom.
5)... - 46.4812
1) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, egg and the baking powder
2) The add in the cut butter, and using the hands mix to resemble a coarse mixture
3) Then add in the egg and the milk to the flour mixture and then bring together to form a dough
4)... - 46.3201
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 46.2704
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 46.0374
Black Bottom Pie
1)Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2)In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the stuffing and press them firmly to a 9inch pan
3)Bake for 15 minutes or till golden
4)Now take cold water in a bowl,add gelatin and set aside.
5)In a mixing... - 46.0218
Chocolate Walnut Layered Tart
Allow 4 crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Arrange racks in center of oven.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Unfold each crust; remove plastic sheets.
Press out fold lines; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over... - 44.9277
Bourbon Peach Pound Cake
1) Into a bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup of sugar till light and fluffy
2) Add the yolks one at a time and beat well after each addition
3) Add in the flour, alternatively with bourbon beating to get a smooth batter
4) Into a another bowl, beat the... - 43.8202
Hot Milk Cake
1) Into a bowl, add in the sugar and the beaten eggs till light and fluffy
2) Add in the flour little by little and continue to beat
3) Tip in the baking powder before the last of the flour is put in
4) Into a saucepan, heat the butter and milk and... - 43.6873
Strawberry Charlotte Russe
I love desserts. Every meal for me is complete only when I finish a delicious dessert. This delicious strawberry charlotte russe is a wonderful end that truly makes me feel great. Yummmm….. - 43.6695
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
1) Into a blender, mix together the egg yolks, chocolate, scalded milk, coffee and brandy
2) Blend on high speed till the chocolate pieces also get incorporated
3) Into a separate bowl, beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed
4) Add in sugar... - 43.1259
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 42.9567
Mango And Orange Snow
1.In a saucepan take some cold water and add the gelatin.
2.Let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in the hot water and the sugar.
4.Stir until sugar and gelatin dissolves over medium heat.
5.Mix in salt, vanilla, orange rind and juice.
6.Refrigerate to get a... - 42.8197
Gajar Ka Halwa
Gajar Ka Halwa literally means Carrot Sweet/Halwa. Juicy Carrots are first shredded and pan fried on a low flame until they turn into a rich color and milk and sugar are added to make this mouth-watering delicacy. When served hot, Gajar Ka Halwa can melt in... - 42.7665
French Apple Flan
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough and line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it.
Build up a fluted rim and bake blind.
Reset the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Meanwhile, simmer the cooking apples with a tablespoon of water until soft.
Mash... - 41.8694
1.Take a pan, whisk 2 egg yolks in it with half the quantity of sugar until thick and creamy.
2.Once the whisk is raised,the mixture should be consistent enough to leave a trail.
3.Sieve flour and cornflour and put in the egg mixture by making a well... - 41.7967
Cherries Jubilee With Vanilla Ice Cream
Dissolve the sugar in the water over low heat.
Add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
Add the cherries, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer gently for 8 to 10 minutes or until they are tender.
Drain the cherries.
Return the syrup to the pan and... - 41.4639
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 41.3813
Red Berry Delight
Put the berries in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons of water.
Bring to a simmer and cook until the skins burst and the juice runs out.
Push the fruit through a fine sieve, measure the puree and return it to the saucepan.
Add sugar to taste.
To every 2 cups of... - 41.3755
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough and with it line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Remove the pastry shell from the oven and reduce the temperature to 375°F (190°C).
Drain the cherries.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the syrup... - 41.1711
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Butter a medium-sized souffle or deep baking dish.
Put the rhubarb, orange rind and sugar into the baking dish and mix well.
To make the crumble, mix the flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
Work in the butter and mix in the... - 41.089
Taffy Apple Blossom
Taffy Apple Blossoms…a yummy dessert that makes a great visual impact too. Beautifully presented, this delicious apple dish is going to be the center of all attention at any gathering. Enjoy!! - 41.0119
Milk Chocolate Mousse In Dark Chocolate Cups
1) Into a saucepan, melt the bittersweet chocolate and allow to cool
2) Using spoon, coat the insides of a 12 cup muffin liners
2) Place the muffin liners into the refrigerator till the chocolate is firm
3) Once firm peel off the liners
4) Into a... - 40.5708
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg yolks and milk using an electric mixer
2) Then tip in the flour, sugar and salt and continue to blend
3) Add in the rind and the lemon juice
4) Beat the egg whites till stiff and fold into the egg yolk mixture
5) Pour... - 40.4768
German Chocolate Mousse
1) Melt the chocolate into a bowl, kept over a pot of boiling water
2) Allow to rest at room temperature
3) Using an electric mixer beat the egg yolks till thick and pale yellow
4) Add in the coffee and the liqueur and mix well
5) Add in the chocolate... - 39.7903