- » Gourmet Italian Vegetable Main Dish
Gourmet Italian Vegetable Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet italian vegetable main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet italian vegetable main dish recipes.
Vegetable Noodles With Stir Fried Tofu And Mushroom
Serve ribboned vegetables with some sautéed mushrooms! Serve this dish up in style for a special occasion! It’s a simple recipe to serve this dish up! Watch this video to make this elegant dish! - 90.266
CACCIATORE (" in the style of foragers") is one of the most popular Northern Italian recipes. To me it is true comfort food, perfect for a fall meal. I use an assortment of available vegetables with the back-drop of tomatoes. I usually use some sliced... - 50.699
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
1) As per the directions on the package, allow the bread to rise.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a non-stick skillet.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and add the onion, red pepper and... - 48.1927
1. Put the vegetable stock and wine in a small saucepan and simmer until well reduced and slightly thick.
2. Cut the lasagne sheets into 4 x 4-inch squares.
3. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape then set aside.
4. Using a vegetable... - 47.9224
Vegetable Cheese Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms in the margarine over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, keep aside.
3) In a... - 47.7796
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, bring the salted water to boil and dip the cannelloni for 5 minutes or until soft.
3) Strain and rinse the cannelloni under cold running water drain well and dry on paper towels.
1) In a bowl,... - 46.5541
Italian Filo Vegetable Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan, melt butter. Brush 2 individual 3 ½-inch tartlet tins with butter then brush the sheets of filo with butter. Layer 3 sheets into each of the tins, overlapping the pastry to form a star... - 45.8234
Risotto Alia Parmigiana
Bring the broth and water to a simmer in a medium-size saucepan and keep hot.
In a large, heavy skillet or saucepan, melt the butter and oil just until the butter foams.
Add the onion and slowly saute it over medium heat until it is translucent and tender,... - 45.6539
Roasted Veges With Penne Pasta
This is a wonderful meal.Kids enjoy having pastas and with roasted veges in it,this dish becomes all the more flavorful. - 45.5703
1) Combine together the basil, onion and sliced tomatoes.
2) Mix in the vinegar, olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
3) Chill the mixture till it is very cold.
4) In boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti till it is tender enough to... - 45.0859
Gnocchi With Peas And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the sauce
Pour the olive oil into a large, heavy, nonaluminum pot and heat it until fragrant.
Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery, and saute over medium-high heat until wilted, 7 or 8 minutes.
Add the prosciutto, giblets, parsley, and basil,... - 44.5806
Brown Rice And Vegetable Risotto
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine rice, onion, leeks, celery, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, saffron, and 2 cloves of the garlic; pour in water and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until rice is tender to bite (4 1/2 to 5 hours).
Cut... - 41.6592
Ham With Vegetable Garland
Place ham, fat side up, on rack in electric skillet with a high dome cover.
Score top of ham.
Insert meat thermometer.
Cover; bake at 350° till thermometer registers 130°, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Place cauliflower and carrots around ham.
Combine 1 cup... - 40.9581
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Pasta
This pasta dish is satisfying because of its high carbohydrate content which is beneficial for you especially during your first trimester and also while you are lactating. The milk and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium while the other ingredients... - 40.6363
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 40.489
1) In boiling salted water, cook the pasta for about 12 minutes, till it has softened.
2) In the oil, fry the carrot and onion for about 5 minutes and add in the celery, leeks, tomatoes, tomato puree, cayenne, mushrooms and seasoning. Mix well and cook... - 40.1083
Vegetable Barley Pilaf
Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Add onion, celery and mushrooms; cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Stir in water, squash, barley, carrots, parsley, basil, bouillon granules and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high... - 38.4025
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.9171
Polenta Tomato Sauce
Polenta should be served soft from the pot, or chilled and then pan-fried. Wild mushrooms, cheese, fresh herbs, and olives are good additions to this grain. - 36.1106
Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, Parmesan or Romano cheese, water, and basil.
3. To assemble,... - 35.2304
1. In a large bowl thoroughly combine 1 cup of the flour, sugar, salt and active dry yeast. Gradually add very hot tap water and salad oil to dry ingredients and beat 1 minute at low speed with electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
2. Stir in enough... - 34.4206
Vegetable Stuffed Shells
1 . Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add leeks. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, yellow squash and... - 33.6479
Gourmet Pizza From Scratch
This pizza taste so good, like the one you pay for a bunch of money in fancy restaurants,yet its pretty easy to make, and its good use of leftovers too. - 28.7153