- » Gourmet Icing
Gourmet Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet icing recipes.
Cream Cheese Icing With A Purple Twist
This cream cheese icing recipe is not only a butter-less one but it is naturally beautiful with a purple “Twist”. If you do not like adding artificial coloring to your icings and frosting, watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make a gorgeous purple blue... - 124.147
Try this version of amazingly delicious Currant-Nut Icing recipe. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Currant-Nut Icing is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 32.5237
Over low heat melt the chocolates with the coffee and vanilla or rum flavoring.
Add the corn syrup.
Stir in the cream.
This icing may be made ahead and frozen until needed. - 32.0523
Fudge Icing For May Cakes
Place cream and sugar and salt in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Using a candy thermometer, boil without stirring to soft-ball stage (238 degrees).
Remove from the heat.
Cool to lukewarm, without stirring.
Add the... - 30.8295
Brown Butter Icing
1) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine until liquid bubbles up, gets foamy and is lightly browned.
2) Take the pan away from heat at once.
3) In a large bowl, place butter with sugar and mix until evenly crumble.
4) Sprinkle milk over and blend... - 30.6515
Icing For Water Gate Cake
1. In a bowl whip together dream whip and milk such that peaks are formed.
2. Make the pistachio pudding as per package instructions and let it cool.
3. Thereafter apply icing on the pudding cake and top with coconut and cherries.
4. Serve... - 30.5003
Sea Foam Icing
Combine in saucepan the brown sugar, white sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook until syrup forms a soft ball in cool water.
Beat 1 egg white with the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
Add syrup to egg white in a slow, steady stream, beating... - 28.7103
1) Into a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Add the milk and vanilla and contuse mixing
3) If the icing is too stiff, add in more milk and cream well
The icing can be used to decorate a pound or teacake - 28.6696
1. Mix together in a small pan the almonds, the sugars, egg yolks, hot water, and almond extract. Stir over low heat until melted and combined to make a smooth paste.
2. In another small pan, heat the apricot jam and water, and cook until slightly reduced.... - 28.3025
Fluffy Cream Cheese Icing
1. Beat cheese until soft. Add butter, coffee powder, salt, cream, and confectioners' sugar. Beat well until smooth and creamy.
2. Spread on cooled Elegant Walnut Devil's Food Cake. - 27.7763
Orange Cream Icing
Combine butter, egg yolks and salt and beat until fluffy.
Stir in orange-sugar mixture, orange rind and lemon rind.
Blend in enough of the icing sugar to make icing a good spreading consistency. - 25.1225
Nut Raisin Icing
Icing is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Icing and let me know how much you... - 24.3413
Warm butter and cream cheese to room temperature.
Mix with remaining ingredients until smooth and spread. - 21.9275
In a heavy bowl, mix the confectioner's sugar, egg white and lemon juice until smooth. Beat until the mixture is very smooth and light. It should be of such a consistency that it will not fall from the spoon. Spread with a warm damp spatula. Rough up the... - 18.5071