High Protein Italian
- » Gourmet High Protein Italian
Gourmet High Protein Italian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet high protein italian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet high protein italian recipes.
Frittata Salad For Two
Want to enjoy a gourmet meal that is easy and economical? This salad meal can be made in less than 20 minutes and uses fresh, organic ingredients that are delicious and healthful. The fritatta recipe combines the goodness of ham, red pepper, and asparagus... - 131.464
Breaded Chicken Bruschetta
This is not your classic Italian crusty bread, olive oil drizzled bruschetta. This is also not something you want to serve as an appetizer. But this bruschetta does take only 15 minutes to put together, is simple, fresh and fancy and perfect for an Italian... - 121.075
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 50.1554
Scandinavian Tripe Salad
1) Wash tripe in chilled water, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan,put the tripe with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Add freshly squeezed juice from lemon over tripe and add in the peel.
4) Now add salt and bring slowly to boil, reduce heat to... - 49.074
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 49.048
Spaghetti And Meatballs Napoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs.
3. Add milk and bread, mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining meatball ingredients, mix and blend well.
5. Using hands shape the mixture into... - 48.823
Italian Style Chicken Dish
1) Take a baking dish and mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2) Use this mixture to coat the chicken.
3) Cook the chicken for 6 minutes.
4) Preheat a skillet and pour salad oil into it and brown the chicken.
5) Using the same baking dish,... - 48.7879
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.7836
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 48.3318
1. Add two tablespoons oil in water and boil the noodles in this oil treated water.
2. Take large skillet and melt butter in it against medium-high flame.
3. Add chopped shrimp and garlic in the hot butter and cook for some time until shrimp turns pink... - 48.233
Nancy And J R's Pasta
Take off the skins of sausage.
Take a small skillet.
Ground sausage in it and fry the grounded sausages.
Discard excess fat from the pan and set it aside.
Now take a larger wok and heat oil in it.
Now add in it mushroom, half quantity of... - 48.1032
Eggs Florentine With Orange And Dill Sauce
1) In a medium pot fill water and bring to a boil.
2) Add washed spinach. Cook and stir for 3 minutes
3) Drain in a colander.
4) Press down spinach with a bowl or plate directly to squeeze out the excess water from the leaves.
5) Cover and keep... - 47.9283
Baked Pork Chops And Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using damp paper towels, wipe chops; trim and discard excess fat.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chops on both sides until browned; keep aside.
4. In the same skillet... - 47.8921
Soak beans separately overnight in water to cover.
Bring white beans to a boil in fresh, lightly salted water and cook until almost tender.
Add potato and cook until potato and beans are soft.
Drain and mash well.
Meanwhile, cook onion, garlic, celery, leeks... - 47.883
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 47.8242
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or... - 47.7541
Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Split garlic cloves from each other and drop them into boiled water for 1 minute.
2. Drain the water and peel off the skins from the garlic cloves.
3. Take a small saucepan and place the garlic cloves into it with oil and rosemary... - 47.4129
Herbed Wild Mushrooms
1. With a damp cloth or paper towel wipe mushroom caps.
2. Cut into 1/4-inch pieces and keep aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
4. Stir in the shallots, garlic, and thyme.
5. Cook with constant... - 47.3987
Chicken Salad Supreme
1. In a salad bowl, combine chicken and celery.
2. Sprinkle lemon juice and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
4. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, with seasonings, allspice and capers.... - 47.325
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 47.1168
1. Preheat oven to the desired of 400°F.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole,spray with non-stick cooking spray and now arrange fillets in it and pour wine over fish.
3) Cover with lid and bake for 6 minutes.
4) Remove casserole from oven... - 47.0862
Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put your porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour just enough boiling water over to cover them (approx. 2/3 cup).
Put to one side to soak for a few minutes.
Heat a saucepan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash... - 47.0468
Place chicken in deep pot and add water, wine, carrots, onion, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Pour broth through wire strainer and save.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 47.0161
Corsican Tomato Pie
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425F.
2) Use a 10-inch pie plate to line with your favorite pastry.
3) In a bowl, add bacon fat or butter, flour, milk, light cream, salt and pepper to prepare white sauce. Combine all together to make a smooth... - 46.8246
Chicken Prosciutto And Parmesan Risotto
1) Thinly shred the chicken breast across the grain to make least 1 cup. Set aside.
2) In a microwave-proof 2-quart casserole, add oil and heat for 1 minute on full power.
3) Add the shallots and leeks. Cook 3 minutes on full power.
4)... - 46.8157
Chicken Liver Risotto With Mushrooms
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Lengthwise cut the green pepper in halves, deseed and shred.
3. Trim fat and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Wash, trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. Trim the chicken livers with scissors; keep... - 46.7759
Broccoli Lasagna Bianca
In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Egg Beaters and minced basil; set aside.
In large saucepan, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until... - 46.4812
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 46.42
Kidney And Mushroom Roll
1. Cut kidney into half and core it; slice thinly.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. Dice onions.
4. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water and add sliced kidneys, mushrooms, onion, herbs and soy... - 46.329
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a heavy-based skillet, heat the oil and cook mushrooms in oil for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set them aside.
3) In the oil in the skillet, brown the chicken and once the pieces... - 46.2661
Veal Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each pepper; reserve slices.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes from peppers.
3. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, stir together onion and oil.
4. Cover the casserole and microwave on... - 46.1975
1. Add bouillon cube and water together and boil the mix for a few seconds.
2. Remove the mix from heat and set aside.
3. Take a large deep pot and add oil in it.
4. Once the oil is hot, add here mushrooms, prosciutto, onion, and garlic... - 46.1756
Baked Manicotti With Meat Sauce
Place beef and sausage in skillet and brown thoroughly.
Drain off grease-add bread crumbs and blend with meat.
In hot oil in 8 quart pot, saute onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes.
Mix in rest of sauce ingredients.
Chop tomatoes into smaller pieces as... - 46.0188
1)Keep chicken breasts on waxed paper and flatten them with rolling pin or meat malle to about ¼ inch thickness.
2)In a bowl, mix eggs, pepper and salt.
3)Dip and dust chicken breasts in egg mixture followed by rolling them in... - 45.9548
Eggplant And Meat Patties Parmigiana Casserole
1. Wash eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper and coat over eggplant slices.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium bowl, gently mix together ground... - 45.7717
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 45.602
Halibut With Sherry
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture of bread crumbs and butter.
3. In a saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter or margarine and add flour and salt to it; mix well.
4. Gradually pour milk into the saucepan and cook with... - 45.4589