High Protein Italian
- » Gourmet High Protein Italian
Gourmet High Protein Italian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet high protein italian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet high protein italian recipes.
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 130.64
Frittata Salad For Two
Want to enjoy a gourmet meal that is easy and economical? This salad meal can be made in less than 20 minutes and uses fresh, organic ingredients that are delicious and healthful. The fritatta recipe combines the goodness of ham, red pepper, and asparagus... - 129.84
Chicken Garlic Pizza
1. Add 1 tsp yeast to lukewarm water and stir well until it is well dissolved.
2. Add sugar and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour and dig a hole in the center.
4. Add salt yeast mixture and extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp and knead... - 109.483
Breaded Chicken Bruschetta
This is not your classic Italian crusty bread, olive oil drizzled bruschetta. This is also not something you want to serve as an appetizer. But this bruschetta does take only 15 minutes to put together, is simple, fresh and fancy and perfect for an Italian... - 105.015
Spaghetti And Meatballs Napoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs.
3. Add milk and bread, mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining meatball ingredients, mix and blend well.
5. Using hands shape the mixture into... - 50.4497
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 49.9919
Scandinavian Tripe Salad
1) Wash tripe in chilled water, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan,put the tripe with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Add freshly squeezed juice from lemon over tripe and add in the peel.
4) Now add salt and bring slowly to boil, reduce heat to... - 49.4621
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 49.3793
Herbed Wild Mushrooms
1. With a damp cloth or paper towel wipe mushroom caps.
2. Cut into 1/4-inch pieces and keep aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
4. Stir in the shallots, garlic, and thyme.
5. Cook with constant... - 49.2358
Corsican Tomato Pie
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425F.
2) Use a 10-inch pie plate to line with your favorite pastry.
3) In a bowl, add bacon fat or butter, flour, milk, light cream, salt and pepper to prepare white sauce. Combine all together to make a smooth... - 49.1563
Chicken Liver Risotto With Mushrooms
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Lengthwise cut the green pepper in halves, deseed and shred.
3. Trim fat and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Wash, trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. Trim the chicken livers with scissors; keep... - 48.8404
Italian Style Chicken Dish
1) Take a baking dish and mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2) Use this mixture to coat the chicken.
3) Cook the chicken for 6 minutes.
4) Preheat a skillet and pour salad oil into it and brown the chicken.
5) Using the same baking dish,... - 48.8325
Chicken Salad Supreme
1. In a salad bowl, combine chicken and celery.
2. Sprinkle lemon juice and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
4. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, with seasonings, allspice and capers.... - 48.828
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 48.5988
Nancy And J R's Pasta
Take off the skins of sausage.
Take a small skillet.
Ground sausage in it and fry the grounded sausages.
Discard excess fat from the pan and set it aside.
Now take a larger wok and heat oil in it.
Now add in it mushroom, half quantity of... - 48.5943
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.5404
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 48.3632
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 48.1468
1. Add two tablespoons oil in water and boil the noodles in this oil treated water.
2. Take large skillet and melt butter in it against medium-high flame.
3. Add chopped shrimp and garlic in the hot butter and cook for some time until shrimp turns pink... - 48.127
Eggs Florentine With Orange And Dill Sauce
1) In a medium pot fill water and bring to a boil.
2) Add washed spinach. Cook and stir for 3 minutes
3) Drain in a colander.
4) Press down spinach with a bowl or plate directly to squeeze out the excess water from the leaves.
5) Cover and keep... - 48.1193
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or... - 47.9522
Eggplant And Meat Patties Parmigiana Casserole
1. Wash eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper and coat over eggplant slices.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium bowl, gently mix together ground... - 47.9497
Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Split garlic cloves from each other and drop them into boiled water for 1 minute.
2. Drain the water and peel off the skins from the garlic cloves.
3. Take a small saucepan and place the garlic cloves into it with oil and rosemary... - 47.7687
Soak beans separately overnight in water to cover.
Bring white beans to a boil in fresh, lightly salted water and cook until almost tender.
Add potato and cook until potato and beans are soft.
Drain and mash well.
Meanwhile, cook onion, garlic, celery, leeks... - 47.6152
Baked Pork Chops And Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using damp paper towels, wipe chops; trim and discard excess fat.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chops on both sides until browned; keep aside.
4. In the same skillet... - 47.5825
Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put your porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour just enough boiling water over to cover them (approx. 2/3 cup).
Put to one side to soak for a few minutes.
Heat a saucepan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash... - 47.4579
Halibut With Sherry
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture of bread crumbs and butter.
3. In a saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter or margarine and add flour and salt to it; mix well.
4. Gradually pour milk into the saucepan and cook with... - 47.2696
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 47.2332
Put mussels in a large pot with the wine, cover the pan and cook over high heat until the shells open.
Discard any that do not.
Strain the liquid and reserve.
Pick out a few of the best looking mussels for garnish; remove the meat from the others and set... - 47.1838
Chicken With Apricots And Olives
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine apricots, olives, garlic, orange peel, and basil.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange on top of apricot mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper, capers, and sugar; drizzle with orange juice and vinegar.
Cover and... - 46.9081
1. Preheat oven to the desired of 400°F.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole,spray with non-stick cooking spray and now arrange fillets in it and pour wine over fish.
3) Cover with lid and bake for 6 minutes.
4) Remove casserole from oven... - 46.8854
Veal Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each pepper; reserve slices.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes from peppers.
3. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, stir together onion and oil.
4. Cover the casserole and microwave on... - 46.8615
Kidney And Mushroom Roll
1. Cut kidney into half and core it; slice thinly.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. Dice onions.
4. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water and add sliced kidneys, mushrooms, onion, herbs and soy... - 46.8264
1)Keep chicken breasts on waxed paper and flatten them with rolling pin or meat malle to about ¼ inch thickness.
2)In a bowl, mix eggs, pepper and salt.
3)Dip and dust chicken breasts in egg mixture followed by rolling them in... - 46.7965
Chicken Prosciutto And Parmesan Risotto
1) Thinly shred the chicken breast across the grain to make least 1 cup. Set aside.
2) In a microwave-proof 2-quart casserole, add oil and heat for 1 minute on full power.
3) Add the shallots and leeks. Cook 3 minutes on full power.
4)... - 46.6636
Baked Manicotti With Meat Sauce
Place beef and sausage in skillet and brown thoroughly.
Drain off grease-add bread crumbs and blend with meat.
In hot oil in 8 quart pot, saute onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes.
Mix in rest of sauce ingredients.
Chop tomatoes into smaller pieces as... - 46.5344
Place chicken in deep pot and add water, wine, carrots, onion, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Pour broth through wire strainer and save.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 46.4894
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a heavy-based skillet, heat the oil and cook mushrooms in oil for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set them aside.
3) In the oil in the skillet, brown the chicken and once the pieces... - 46.4756
Chicken Breasts Scaloppine With Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat the oils over medium-high heat.
2. One at a time, add the chicken breasts and sear for 30 seconds on each side.
3. Remove to a platter and set aside.
4. Melt the butter in the same pan.
5. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and... - 46.4557
Pacific Coast Summer Salad
1. Clean potatoes by scrubbing.
2. Peel onion, slice and separate rings.
3. In a pot of boiling salt water, add the cleaned potatoes, cover a boil for about 30 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain and let cool enough to handle.
5. Peel... - 46.3496
Boil chicken until done. (Begin preparing sauce and cooking noodles while chicken is boiling.)
Let chicken cool enough to handle, then remove meat from bones.
Keep meat warm.
Save broth for another use.
While chicken is cooking, prepare... - 46.2148
1. Add bouillon cube and water together and boil the mix for a few seconds.
2. Remove the mix from heat and set aside.
3. Take a large deep pot and add oil in it.
4. Once the oil is hot, add here mushrooms, prosciutto, onion, and garlic... - 46.1124
Broccoli Lasagna Bianca
In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Egg Beaters and minced basil; set aside.
In large saucepan, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until... - 46.1083
Mozzarella Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â° F.
2) Cut two pieces of waxed paper about 15 inch in length.
3) In a large bowl, mix the beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano together.
4) Stir in 3/4 cup tomato sauce, keep aside.
5) In the center of... - 45.5307
Chicken With Peppers Alla Romana
Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning the pieces to brown on all sides, about 8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the garlic and the prosciutto, and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the wine and... - 45.4726
Fennel Apple Camembert Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, orange juice, salt and pepper.Put aside.
2) Cut fennel bulbs into halves lengthwise.
3) Remove the green feathery leaves by trimming and reserve these leaves for garnish.
4) In a serving... - 45.289
Stuffed Boneless Breasts Of Chicken
1.Prepare the stuffing by following the directions given on the package.
2.Preheat theoven to 350 degrees.
3.Take a 8 x 8 x 2 baking dish; apply butter on it.
4.Place the stuffing in four parts similar to moumds on the dish.
5.Put half... - 45.2553
Supreme Of Chicken Marsala
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Skin chicken breast.
3. Thinly slice the onion and pepper.
4. Into a saucepan, crumble and mix 1/2 stock cube with water; add Marsala and vegetables and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
5. In a cup,... - 45.2076
1. Slice bread diagonally with 1-inch size but make sure you are not slicing the bread cutting through its bottom crust.
2. Take a food processor or a blender, using its steel blade chop garlic finely. Add olive oil in it for making a light... - 44.5064
Veal And Mushroom Roulades
1) Pare and chop the carrot and chop the celery also.
2) In a small bowl,pre-soak the mushrooms in 3/1 cup warm water .
3) Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound the meat (1/8-inch thickness. drizzle on top with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8... - 44.4972
Orange Braised Chicken With Almond Sauce
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onion over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until it begins to brown.
2) Stir in the garlic, allspice and chicken, then cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
3) Stir in the broth, bring to a simmer, add about 1... - 44.2431
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 43.8823
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add the chicken pieces and seal the bag.
Gently shake the bag to ensure the chicken is coated with the marinade.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 1... - 43.636
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, cheese, milk, garlic powder and seasoned pepper; set aside.
Spray 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, saute zucchini, tomato and mushrooms in skillet until... - 43.6131
Almond And Gruyere Omelette
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs gently with a fork, adding 3 tablespoons water.
2. In a frying pan, heat butter over medium heat until foamy.
3. Add almonds, and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Pour eggs over almonds and reduce heat to medium low.
5.... - 42.9439
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) On the chicken breasts, rub garlic.
3) In a roasting pan, put the chicken and sprinkle with lemon juice.
4) Over the chicken, layer the onion and mushroom slices.
5) On top, pour the... - 42.9025
Rub chicken pieces with salt and pepper and brown in butter.
Remove chicken from pan and saute onions.
Then add sugar, wine, spices and vinegar.
Put the chicken back in the pan and slowly simmer in the liquid till done, adding the soya sauce at the end.
If... - 42.8096
Tuscan Chicken With Olives And Peppers
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine peperoncini, olives, and garlic.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of olive mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour in lemon juice.
Cover and cook at low setting... - 42.5265
Veal A L'italienne
1. Using a steak hammer, beat veal until as thin as possible.
2. In a plate or tray, place the pounded meat or escalope and sprinkle herbs on top.
3. Squeeze lemon and drizzle juice on top.
4. In a non-stick frying pan, brush oil and... - 42.3673
Veal Roast Italiano
1. Bone leg or rump roast and with a string tie meat to hold in shape.
2. Cut pepperoni into 4 or 5 pieces and into each hole insert one piece where bone was removed. Cut several more holes straight through roast and fill with the remaining pieces of... - 42.1858
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Cut chicken breast halves crosswise into 1-inch strips.
Place chicken, broccoli, carrot and garlic in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until vegetables are tender and chicken is done, 2... - 42.0953
Thyme Sauteed Pork Chops With Apple Slices
1) Season the flour by adding salt and pepper.
2) Lightly dust the pork chops in the flour.
3) In a large skillet,stir in half the butter and oil.
4) Now fry half the chops quickly for 5 minutes on each side,by turning frequently.
5)... - 41.4579
Remove casings from sausages and crumble meat into a small frying pan.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Stir chard leaves into pan (reserve stems for other uses); cook,... - 41.1669
Fresh Basil And Tomato Risotto
A complete meal in itself, the Tomato Risotto with fresh basil is your answer to a quick and easy meal. Highly nutritious you have also catered for your family’s health with the Risotto. Enjoy this wonderful Italian mixture of rich flavors and tastes. - 41.1142
Ziti With Italian Sausage
In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage with celery and onion until sausage is evenly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease, and set aside.
In another skillet over medium-low heat, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, and... - 40.8234
Drain artichoke marinade into a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
Add butter and melt.
Saute mushrooms until golden.
Add artichoke hearts and green onion tossing until heated through.
Turn heat to medium.
Beat eggs with garlic salt and wine until blended.
Pour - 40.4896
Ravioli With Mushrooms And Sugar Snap Peas
1) In a medium saucepan,add lightly salted water and allow to boil,then cook the peas without lid for 2 minutes.
2) Drain to collect the peas and cool them in chilled water. Drain well and put aside.
3) Cook ravioli in a large kettle of boiling water... - 40.2704
Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder.... - 40.0381
Salmon And Macaroni Casserole
Cook and drain macaroni.
Arrange macaroni, salmon, eggs and cheese in alternate layers in buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, having cheese as top layer.
Meanwhile, melt butter in top of double boiler, stir in flour, salt and pepper, then milk.
Heat, stirring,... - 39.9626
Italian Lamb And Bean Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, brown lamb in hot salad oil. When lamb is browned, pour off all drippings.
2. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano, pepper, and bay leaf. Cover and simmer over low heat 45 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaf. Add... - 39.3854
Stuffed Shells Florentine
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in margarine until tender.
Remove from heat; stir in cottage cheese, spinach and Egg Beaters.
Spoon mixture into shells.
Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in... - 39.2745
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197
1. Remove shells and black sand vein from shrimp.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add onions, garlic, parsley and thyme. Cook until onions are limp but not browned.
4. Add shrimp, a few at a time. Cook lightly on both sides. Add... - 38.9695
1. In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms, zucchini, onion, oregano, cinnamon and salt, if using, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Add tomatoes, breaking up with a spoon; cook 5 minutes longer. Add ground chicken, stirring to break... - 38.655
1. In large saucepan, combine carrots, potatoes, leeks, bouillon cube and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
2. Add green beans and pasta; stir to combine. Simmer,... - 38.4358
Chicken And Pasta Primavera
1. Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
2. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine the vegetable pieces and onion wedges. In a small bowl stir together mustard and olive oil. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.3136
Directors' Dilemma Scrambled Eggs Diablo
Beat eggs just until yolks and whites are blended.
Wash chili peppers, remove seeds, drain, and chop finely; stir in eggs and salt and pepper.
Melt margarine in frying pan and pour in egg mixture.
Cook slowly, lifting eggs from bottom by slipping spatula... - 38.1568
Chicken Macaroni Casserole
Cook macaroni, drain and set aside.
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove and crumble.
Stir soup mixture and remaining ingredients.
Pour mixture into 2 1/2-quart casserole; cover and bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes. - 38.0894
Saffron Broiled Chicken Quarters
1) Preheat the broiler to the desired temperature.
2) Place the chicken pieces facing skin side down, on a foil-wrapped baking sheet (this makes clean-up easier).
3) Now sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, half the saffron, and half... - 37.99
Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Soak dried mushrooms in 3/4 cup hot water 30 minutes. Strain liquid through a white paper towel or very fine sieve; reserve liquid. Rinse mushrooms carefully, removing... - 37.9322
Trout With Almonds
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and add almonds.
Cook, stirring, until nuts are toasted golden.
Pour nuts and butter from pan into a container and set aside.
In same pan, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter over... - 37.8962
Whole Wheat Tagliatelle With Swiss Chard
1. In medium saucepan, combine oil, onion, garlic, sage and 1 tablespoon water; cook over medium heat until water evaporates, 5 minutes. Lower heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8"... - 37.361
Farfalle With Zucchini And Mint
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil; add onion. Saute until translucent, 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste; simmer... - 37.2922
Italian Baked Liver With Mushroom Olive Sauce
Place liver slices in a greased baking pan or dish (about 9 by 13-inch size).
Combine onion, garlic, flour, catsup, parsley, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, ripe olives, olive oil, tomato sauce, water, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended, and... - 37.2287
Chicken Tetrazzini Amandine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare mushroom sauce, in small saucepan, melt margarine; add mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour... - 37.0038
Turkey And Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain well. Toss apple slices with lime or lemon juice to coat. In a large mixing bowl toss together the cooked pasta, apple, turkey, strawberries, and celery.
2. For dressing, in a... - 36.6977
Easy Spaghetti Pie
1. In large bowl, toss together spaghetti, egg substitute, margarine, Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add beef, bell pepper and scallions. Cook, stirring to break up meat, 4-5 minutes, until vegetables... - 36.5669
Stuffed Chicken Roma
1. Bone the chicken breasts, leaving the skin in place; place ti flat on a cutting board with the skin side facing down
2. In a small frying pan, melt three tablespoons of butter and saute oions in it; add in bread crumbs and salami and cook till... - 36.513
1. In large nonstick skillet, bring 6 cups water to a boil. In medium bowl, combine turkey, mozzarella, basil, salt and pepper.
2. Arrange wonton skins on work surface. Place 1 tablespoon turkey mixture in center of each wonton skin; with a pastry brush... - 36.0872
In large skillet, over medium heat, saute bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, onion, Italian seasoning, garlic and black pepper in margarine for 3 minutes.
Add tomato; saute for 1 minute more or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Toss with hot pasta, Egg Beaters... - 35.9389
Mostaccioli With Spiced Veal Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Saute, stirring, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
3. Add veal; saute until meat loses its pink color. Stir in... - 35.786
Albondigas Meatball Soup
1. Preheat broiler. Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, with fork, lightly combine turkey, beef, 1 tablespoon each of the onion and cilantro and 2 tablespoons water; do not overmix. Shape into 16 meatballs. Broil on rack in pan... - 35.7009
Cold Beet Cucumber Soup With Hot Pasta
1. Dice two tablespoons cucumber; refrigerate and reserve. Cut remaining cucumber into chunks.
2. In food processor, combine cucumber chunks, beets, beet juice, buttermilk, dill, lime juice and salt; process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl; cover and... - 35.6948
New Pan Fried Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces in a paper bag. Add flour, salt, paprika, pepper, and onion salt. Shake well until all pieces of chicken are evenly covered with the mixture.
2. Put salad oil in skillet and place over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot, place chicken... - 35.6881
Stuffed Shells With Walnut Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in food processor, chop walnuts. Add remaining sauce ingredients; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare filling, in small bowl, combine pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Fill each shell with 1 level... - 35.6311
Tomatoes And Eggs Italian
Saute mushrooms in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine until cooked.
Set aside a few mushroom slices for garnish.
Add tomatoes and stir to heat through.
With a spoon, make 6 or 8 nest spaces and break an egg in each space.
Season with salt and pepper, top with... - 35.1209